Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

This is turning into a great day for once (well apart from dropping my dinner on the floor, that wasn't good!)

This morning I got what felt like an almighty kick from little rainbow that made me yelp in surprise and this evening I just heard his heartbeat on my Doppler for the first time. After a few minutes of crying :haha: i managed to phone hubby at work. So relieved, maybe I can relax for a few days now until the panic sets in again!

I also got a couple of hundred pounds reward and recognition at work and of course there's the new sparkly shoes :)
Best day I have had in a long while...
X

Yay Mhairi for all those little miracles that have happened today! Except of course dropping your dinner!!

Hope everyone is ok this evening zx

Having a shit few days,got the date for the funeral,it's 23rd which is my dads birthday,but it's something I have to do as that's all they had! The lovely lady at labour ward got some photos of Bertie's hands & feet for me today & I'm going to collect them on Mon when I go to see the counsellor. Posted the full events in my thread earlier but thought I'd do a condensed (less depressing version) on here

Love to all xxxx

Hi everyone!

Thank you all for the congratulations, they have made me feel a bit better about such a weird situation to be in.

As far as things go, no idea how far along i am, but i cant be that far along as i had a negative in the middle of november, and when i first tested on monday afternoon it was alot paler than it is now, (yes i'm POAS every morning!).

I wasnt really expecting to be pregnant, it was more wishful thinking, i thought i was going mad as i was seeing these super super faint lines, trying to show them to OH and he was going yeah you're mad!

Also no symptoms yet!

love you all and i'm glad everyone else is doing well!

Christine xx

Mhairi thats fantastic hun so nice to get some reassurance...

well im officially 13 weeks :) heading towards 2nd tri cant believe it. feeling totally rotten tonight though just thrown up everywhere and in bed now can barely type but im glad of it also iykwim!! feel silly complaining about feeling sick when i know in another way im so delighted to be feeling it lol.

how is everyone? andrea hope your keeping good hun....kelly you make me laugh so much with your posts hope your feeling better this week and not down n out!
tanya thanks so much for your fbook message i totally forgot to reply earlier head like a sieve haha xxx

girls i cant name you all im so sorry my brain is total mush tonight haha but you know im thinking of you ALL and hoping for some great news from you soon xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi gang!

Popping in from phone before I hit my sheets ... Zzzzzz

Hi Jo! I'm so excited for you! 13weeks? Crap already? Haha wow! Yippee!!! : )) I'm soooo glad your feeling icky and lil one is growing perfectly... Hopefully he/she will let up a bit on mom Xxx!

Mhairi! I sooo loved hearing that!!! How amazing! I think I'd be walking around like a mad woman with the doplar attached to my tummy listening hahaha : ) Amazing <3

Hope everyone else is great! Can't wait to hear an update from Natalie!!!

Well you all take care and see ya tomorrow!! Xoxo!

Mhairi, i am glad to hear about your little bud kicking! I heard that with second and third pregnancy, it happens much earlier! I too had a dropler and i had love hate relationship with it. I love it when i was able to hear the heartbeat, but the twice my dd gave me a scare so i returned it and that was it.

Kelly dont expect an update from me, my feeling was that its negative. I looked at the test in different light and it was more than likely neg. next week will be 2 months , but i expect ng blood work to be neg as well. I am not upset about anymore o its fine

Jojo , glad to hear you and little one are doing good

Helen- yay for tracking! You will see that it should start to get easier for you

Welcome back to Tanya and congrats to Christine on your pregnancy. What anice suprise before
Christmas. I always heard that it happens when you least expect it!

Andrea, you must be s o busy, its impossible to catch you! Did you get my message?

OK so I am kinda confused here... these pics are 6dpo and 8dpo... :shrug:

This was 6dpo...

https://i41.tinypic.com/zy5x5c.jpg

https://i43.tinypic.com/21j3c5w.jpg

And this is 8dpo

https://i42.tinypic.com/5js5cg.jpg

https://i44.tinypic.com/1e4eg1.jpg

Now before you get all excited... these are OPK's. BUT here is what confuses me... I had my dark pos on cd23 and 24 then 25 it went back neg. I wanted to POAS on 6dpo cuz my temps seem so low... and got the light line again. Now tonight I got a much darker line on 8dpo. I know there is very conflicting stories as to wether or not OPK's pick up HCG or not... but in 2 days it went from fairly light line to very obvious line... at 8dpo?! WTF?!

OK so I am kinda confused here... these pics are 6dpo and 8dpo... :shrug:

This was 6dpo...

https://i41.tinypic.com/zy5x5c.jpg

https://i43.tinypic.com/21j3c5w.jpg

And this is 8dpo

https://i42.tinypic.com/5js5cg.jpg

https://i44.tinypic.com/1e4eg1.jpg

Now before you get all excited... these are OPK's. BUT here is what confuses me... I had my dark pos on cd23 and 24 then 25 it went back neg. I wanted to POAS on 6dpo cuz my temps seem so low... and got the light line again. Now tonight I got a much darker line on 8dpo. I know there is very conflicting stories as to wether or not OPK's pick up HCG or not... but in 2 days it went from fairly light line to very obvious line... at 8dpo?! WTF?!

You could be brewing a super baby? or twins, would more babies make more hcg? I've no idea how OPKs work, i'd just start POAS every few days maybe!

Fingers crossed for a super baby! xxx

Oh Tanya, I'm so sorry for you wee girl, that just made me bawl my eyes out. So hard for you to read that.

I'm sorry I don't have time to reply to everyone just now, am dashing off to queenstown to try to get DD's santa pressies - it's an hour away and this is her last day in school, so it's our last chance to get it done before we head away on tuesday to MIL's. Will log in tonight (most of your tommorrows!)

xxx

I know Nikki- breaks your heart doesn't it. Hope you enjoyed yourself in Queenstown and got all your pressies. Ah its time for you to go to MIL's already? What will we do without you. :hugs:

This is turning into a great day for once (well apart from dropping my dinner on the floor, that wasn't good!)

This morning I got what felt like an almighty kick from little rainbow that made me yelp in surprise and this evening I just heard his heartbeat on my Doppler for the first time. After a few minutes of crying :haha: i managed to phone hubby at work. So relieved, maybe I can relax for a few days now until the panic sets in again!

I also got a couple of hundred pounds reward and recognition at work and of course there's the new sparkly shoes :)
Best day I have had in a long while...
X

Yay Mhairi- how exciting is that. :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Oh if I had one of them I'd have it superglued to me. Thats a brilliant doppler to pick up heartbeat so early. What kind do you have? (so I know when I need to go shopping for one, hopefully.) Doctors here won't check hb until around 15 weeks. When the panic sets in you just put that doppler back on your belly so you can hear your wee rainbow. xxx I hope you continue to have great days like that. You deserve it. And I really hope the Irish/Scottish post would hurry the hell up. Its almost Christmas. :winkwink:

My multi-quote button doesn't seem to be working very well. Kiki- I have no clue what could cause that. Your temping so you are definitely sure you ovulated right? I got a bit excited when I first seen the pic. I thought it was a HCG test.

Bride- I'm sorry your having such a bad few days. I'm glad your going to get the pics though. :hugs::hugs: I feel for you not having had the funeral yet. We had Jakob's funeral a week after he was born and I couldn't relax thinking about it all the time.

I know I have more people to reply to but I just can't remember what I was going to say,

AFM-as you all prob know the big day is today. OH has got 2 exams so will be gone most of the day. I was thinking about painting my hall and landing to keep myself busy but I decided against it. I'm just going to go with the flow and deal with any emotions that arise instead of burying my head in the sand. I want to look back at this day and smile/shed a tear, not to remember me trying to avoid the inevitable. We are going to do something special for our wee angel later on.

I love you so much Jakob and long for nothing more than to hold you in my arms today and talk about who you look like, how gorgeous you are and I want so badly to kiss your little button nose and hug you so tight. Mammy loves you wee man. :hugs::hugs:

I love you so much Jakob and long for nothing more than to hold you in my arms today and talk about who you look like, how gorgeous you are and I want so badly to kiss your little button nose and hug you so tight. Mammy loves you wee man. :hugs::hugs:

He knows how much you miss him Tanya. Sending massive hugs today :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sending you lots of love Tanya. Just allow yourself to feel all those feelings today and don't put any expectations on yourself. Be kind and gentle to yourself and let those tears flow as much as they need to :hugs:

Sending you lots of love Tanya. Just allow yourself to feel all those feelings today and don't put any expectations on yourself. Be kind and gentle to yourself and let those tears flow as much as they need to :hugs:

I'm thinking of you too.......x

]

He knows how much you miss him Tanya. Sending massive hugs today :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm thinking of you too.......x

Thank you girls. I really appreciate all the lovely messages I got today. It was a very tough day thinking about the what ifs but there's not a day that goes by that I don't think like that anyway. OH got home early and the 3 of us lit some candles for Jakob, got some helium balloons and wrote messages on them and released them into the sky at his grave. I hate that any os us has to go through this. Its just not fair. Now just to get Christmas over with. :hugs::hugs:

Fantastic news Christine. Another rainbow in the making. Wishing you a h&h 9 months xxx

Tanya, sending you, Jakob, your DD and your family lots of love today hon, I'm not sure where we're at with the time difference, hope I've caught you still on the day hon. xxx

Thanks Hayley & Nikki- Its 8.45 here at the moment.

Hi my love Tanya! :winkwink: :hugs:

You and your family has been on my heart and in my mind all day today, been sending you all loves and prayers....

Jakob :flower: Forever Loved, Never Forgotten! :kiss:

I have a question for those carrying a rainbow (or for anyone else who has thought about this at great length like me!!)

for those who are past their 12 weeks scan - have you told the world yet or are you still keeping it quiet? And if you are still keeping it quiet, how long do you think you will do that for?

and for those still awaiting their 12 weeks scan - what do you plan to do when you get the all clear at 12 weeks?

All the people who supported us through the loss of our girls, already know about our rainbow, most of them have known for weeks. I have my scan on monday, and assuming all is fine, I feel a bit uncomfortable telling the world yet. But, it's becoming pretty obvious and hard to hide. And, I keep telling myself, there's no way I could keep it a secret until I get past the time I lost the twins (23w). I also think I owe this little one the same excitement I had last time. But I don't want to be constantly forced to have to talk about babies pregnancy etc, as I like to do that on my own terms these days if you know what I mean? Not sure what to do!

xx

Thanks Hayley & Nikki- Its 8.45 here at the moment.
Thinking of you and precious Jakob.. ALl My Love..:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I have a question for those carrying a rainbow (or for anyone else who has thought about this at great length like me!!)

for those who are past their 12 weeks scan - have you told the world yet or are you still keeping it quiet? And if you are still keeping it quiet, how long do you think you will do that for?

and for those still awaiting their 12 weeks scan - what do you plan to do when you get the all clear at 12 weeks?

All the people who supported us through the loss of our girls, already know about our rainbow, most of them have known for weeks. I have my scan on monday, and assuming all is fine, I feel a bit uncomfortable telling the world yet. But, it's becoming pretty obvious and hard to hide. And, I keep telling myself, there's no way I could keep it a secret until I get past the time I lost the twins (23w). I also think I owe this little one the same excitement I had last time. But I don't want to be constantly forced to have to talk about babies pregnancy etc, as I like to do that on my own terms these days if you know what I mean? Not sure what to do!

xx
Hey,
I have thought about this at a really great length :wacko::wacko: I am NOT telling anyone when I get pregnant till I am 20 weeks. I don't see my husbands side that much like i used to . So for me hiding it for 20 weeks will be easy. I just don't want anything or anyone to get me upset, so at 5 months I will announce it. It is up to you and only what you feel comfortable with. I would just rather wait till I am 20 weeks, but obviously if you are popping out before then you may not have a choice, unless you just say oh my I have been gaining a lot of weight lately :dohh::dohh::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I wish you all the best reaching your choice..XOOXO:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->