Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Hi everyone I'm here. Been so busy these past few weeks and any spare time I get is spent sleeping.

Had my second scan today, bean is growing well and was measuring ahead of schedule at 9+3 but they've said the measurements aren't reliable until the 12 week dating scan. Didn't get a piccy cos the sonographer was a bit miserable and couldn't wait to get me out, felt like I put her out asking for measurements! Boo hiss!

I'm also booked in with the midwife now, feels like I'm really pregnant now I have my green notes again.

Will catch up properly soon. I finish work on Friday for Xmas so should have some more spare time then.

Hope everyone is well. Love to you all xx

Yay! Hayley checked in!! :happydance:

Soooo glad to hear all is well babe!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Morning Everyone.

Well, here goes, you may or may not remember that i've been constantly moaning about my AF not being here for nearly 10 weeks or so since the last one, and i think i posted that the other day i saw the doc and he said not to worry just POAS every month. Well i did that on tues and guess what ....:bfp: it was quite pale but it's been getter darker since.

So i'm freaking out a bit, as i wasnt quite ready to try for one just yet, and i feel really guilty like i've betrayed Bud, and i'm so not telling anyone for ages as i'm not ready to travel that path just yet, but i just wanted to say it out loud (does that make sense) to make it real?

anyways lots of :dust: to everyone!

christine xx

Morning Everyone.

Well, here goes, you may or may not remember that i've been constantly moaning about my AF not being here for nearly 10 weeks or so since the last one, and i think i posted that the other day i saw the doc and he said not to worry just POAS every month. Well i did that on tues and guess what ....:bfp: it was quite pale but it's been getter darker since.

So i'm freaking out a bit, as i wasnt quite ready to try for one just yet, and i feel really guilty like i've betrayed Bud, and i'm so not telling anyone for ages as i'm not ready to travel that path just yet, but i just wanted to say it out loud (does that make sense) to make it real?

christine xx

:cry: These are tears of happiness.......what an amazing surprise! Its obviously meant to happen for you now which is why it has!
Bud will not feel betrayed, and please dont feel guilty. You love Bud & if you could have him here with you then you would. I think this is a common emotion when ladies fall pregnant after they have lost a little one.
You've got your rainbow hun xxxx

Hey all, just saw a link to this on another thread & thought I'd share with you all;

https://www.webmd.com/baby/news/20100805/study-no-need-delay-pregnancy-after-miscarriage

Its about when you should try again after a miscarriage. The study shows if you get pg within 6 months pregnancies are more often than not successful..

I thought his paragraph was quite fitting;

"The study did include women who had miscarried later in pregnancy, and the findings were broadly similar to those who had miscarriages earlier in their pregnancy."

also this;
""If the woman has had two miscarriages or more, she should not get pregnant until a complete investigation for the causes of miscarriages has been completed.""

and this;
""There is no reason to wait for any extended time after miscarriage," he says. "Get pregnant whenever you are ready." There is no risk of worse outcomes if you conceive shortly after a miscarriage, he says."

Just food for thought...x

Hi girls, I have been so bad lately. DD is sick, OH has needed the laptop (boohoo) :haha: and I cannot use the PC. It would drive me insane it is so slow.
I'm on CD 11 I think and no :sex: yet. :nope: OH has been away for a few days so just didn't get the chance but hopefully its not too late. I'm not temping, not poas (well I did one) and not really freaking out about getting no :spermy:. I think I may finally be relaxing about this whole thing. Shock horror. lol

One thing that really broke my heart though & made me wanna be pregnant now was DD saying how bad she wants a baby bro/sis. :cry: Poor wee thing. I really feel for her.

Joelene, I am so so happy for you. :happydance::happydance::happydance: Will you go for the 3d private scan or normal one.

Christine Congrats. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ok girls I gotta go now but I'll catch up properly later. I promise. Missin chatting to u all properly. :hugs::hugs:

Christine!!! That is wonderful news!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations hun - wishing you a very healthy and happy 9 months ahead - keep us updated!! :hugs::hugs:

Just another quick update from my phone to say that the scan was perfect :happydance: Baby didnt like the wand thingy though and kept jumping / kicking when she pushed down :haha: Still an area of bleeding though so still on bedrest! Next scan a week today :happydance: And I'm 10 weeks today - wow time is going quickly I think!

Hope everyone is well hope to catch up soon :hugs:

Just another quick update from my phone to say that the scan was perfect :happydance: Baby didnt like the wand thingy though and kept jumping / kicking when she pushed down :haha: Still an area of bleeding though so still on bedrest! Next scan a week today :happydance:

Yayyy!!!!! So happy to hear this! Keep those feet up and look after yourself, lovely x:hugs::hugs:

hey girls just a quick message to say 12 week scan went fine everything growing as it should lol and plenty of movement from little bubz! was a little hard to see as my bladder just wasnt full enough(oops!) but still so reassuring! im thinking of booking a private scan for around 16 weeks as my next scan with the hospital isnt until 20 weeks and its just way too long to wait lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So happy to read this update.I am so very happy for you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Morning Everyone.

christine xx
Congrats!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: How exciting! I wish you all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months,,XOXO:hugs::hugs:

Just another quick update from my phone to say that the scan was perfect :happydance: Baby didnt like the wand thingy though and kept jumping / kicking when she pushed down :haha: Still an area of bleeding though so still on bedrest! Next scan a week today :happydance: And I'm 10 weeks today - wow time is going quickly I think!

Amanda, I am so relieved :hugs::hugs: Please rest and try to relax. All My Love..XOXOX:hugs::hugs::hugs:

To everyone using OPK's, don't use FMU, it is recommended you test like 2pm then 6pm and then like 10 pm , around those times not exactly those times, but do NOT use FMU.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Nat, I waited for you to call, but I didn't get one, I am sure we will talk later.
Sorry I can't keep up with everyone's name, but,I love you all..

XOXOOOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Amanda, so happy to hear that!

Christine, wow what a fab surprise, I'm so happy for you. Bud would be happy to have a wee brother or sister, and if it wasn't meant then it wouldn't have happened. Huge congrats!

Hope the rest of you are well, I'm not long in from work so I'm wrecked. I had a bad night as well. Will catch up properly tommorrow.

Night night my lovelies...xxx

Amanda, so happy to hear that!

Christine, wow what a fab surprise, I'm so happy for you. Bud would be happy to have a wee brother or sister, and if it wasn't meant then it wouldn't have happened. Huge congrats!

Hope the rest of you are well, I'm not long in from work so I'm wrecked. I had a bad night as well. Will catch up properly tommorrow.

Night night my lovelies...xxx

LOve you NIkki :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yay fab news xx:thumbup:

Morning Everyone.

christine xx

Holy Crap Woman!!! :happydance::happydance:

Congrats to you!!! :hugs::kiss: Please keep us posted and filled with lots of updates on how your feeling and doing... This always makes my day to see those 3 beautiful letters!!! BFP!!! Yippee!!! :happydance:

Amanda, THANK YOU for the update... Love hearing all is well ..... Heck I love hearing ALL the updates from all you rainbow makers ... :hugs:

Andrea, Yes... In all my reading and learning about opk's, I did see that... What I read was poas 10am-6pm ... :shrug: I can't wait to get mine and see those lil boogers for the first time.... Don't even know what they are gonna look like... GIrls, do they look like hpt's???????? :winkwink: I'm gonna love these stinkin' things aren't I ..... :happydance::happydance:

Mhairi... How are you feeling and doing hon" ... Don't hear many updates from ya lady so I'm hoping that a good thing... Your scan is Monday??

Tanya... It was SOOOO good hearing from ya babe! I think of you often! :hugs: I'm gonna have to call your OH and explain that you HAVE to have the laptop every evening , even if for a short bit, we can't go that long ... Love hearing from ya!!! :haha::hugs: FX'd that you get some good lovin's....:winkwink:

Nikki.... Sorry to hear you had an icky day at work... bleh to those... :hugs: Where are you in your cycle? When will you start testing???

AFM.... I had to chase down my poor OH last night... Geez, such hard work... Mercy! :rofl: Terrible ain't I .... :blush: :winkwink: :haha: Logging in this morning and seeing Christine's news was just a huge boost for me... Has made my day hearing one of us getting a BFP.... :happydance: Hope we get some MORE girls!!!

" I think I see dead lines". When i look at it from distance i
think i see something but then up close i cant . NOw you see it , now
u dont effect. BRRRRRRR. Anyways going for blood test in an hour so I am not
second guessing.

And now that I said that , yesterday I could of swear that I was ovulating(level of wetness)
Sorry for the detail.

Getting pregnant will not work for me , loooks like everyday is different story and
till I know what my body is doing .. it will not happen

Reason for blood test is because I am 20 days past my last cycle and I am crazy

"curiosity killed the cat"

wow ladies, I go to work for a few hours and so much happens!

Amanda - I am so glad you checked in, I've been really worried about you and beanie! I was about to come chase you up on FB again, lol. Glad scan went well, you just keep taking it easy :hugs:

Christine - wow! Congratulations...please dont feel guilty, I truly believe my daughters are pleased for me to give them a little brother or sister, and I bet Bud feels the same.
I'm even due around their birthday, so it's a huge present for them!
Did you have any idea you were pregnant or was the line a complete shock? Do you know how far along you are? remember we are here for you, to voice any of your worries or concerns :hugs:

Tanya - lovely to hear from you, and please tell hubby that BNB friends take priority over all else :haha:

Kelly, get that lurve on please!!!

Hope everyone else is well?

Me, I've been pretty tired and nauseaus (I know thats not spelt right but I can't quite work out whats wrong with it!!) and very anxious about my 12 weeks scan on Monday. I'm going out for christmas dinner tomorrow night with work and am panicking because I have absolutely nothing to wear that is (a) dressy enough and (b) doesn't make me look pregnant. I have quite a big bump which is getting harder to hide!!!! I wanted something pretty and sparkly to wear but can't find anything. So I just bought sparkly shoes instead!

xxx

Natalie! I CAN NOT WAIT TO HEAR YOUR NEWS!!!!!!! :flower: Soooo, please definately check back in with us and let us know :hugs: My fingers are super crossed!

Mhairi.... You are sooo funny! Wish I could see your sparkly shoes! I bet you are getting quite a bump now... you are gonna look beautiful and good luck on hiding bump :winkwink:

I wish we all lived closer to each other! ... Pooey.... Could you imagine us all getting together ... FUN! :haha:

For all you rainbow makers... I'd love to start seeing some bump pic!:happydance:

Tanya... It was SOOOO good hearing from ya babe! I think of you often! :hugs: I'm gonna have to call your OH and explain that you HAVE to have the laptop every evening , even if for a short bit, we can't go that long ... Love hearing from ya!!! :haha::hugs: FX'd that you get some good lovin's....:winkwink:
AFM.... I had to chase down my poor OH last night... Geez, such hard work... Mercy! :rofl: Terrible ain't I .... :blush: :winkwink: :haha: Logging in this morning and seeing Christine's news was just a huge boost for me... Has made my day hearing one of us getting a BFP.... :happydance: Hope we get some MORE girls!!!

Hey Kelly- I got the laptop again. Woohoo. OH is now home and is finished all his work, exams everything tomorrow so I will be back in business again. we even managed to squeeze in a bit of lovin today. lol. I have this awful feeling that I have ovulated already though. Today is only CD11 but I think I may have & I decided not to temp this month so now I dunno. :dohh: The crap thing is tomorrow OH has 2 exams so he will be gone almost all day & its Jakob's due date. :nope: It was great hearing Christine's news. At least one of us got a Christmas BFP.

" I think I see dead lines". When i look at it from distance i
think i see something but then up close i cant . NOw you see it , now
u dont effect. BRRRRRRR. Anyways going for blood test in an hour so I am not
second guessing.

And now that I said that , yesterday I could of swear that I was ovulating(level of wetness)
Sorry for the detail.

Getting pregnant will not work for me , loooks like everyday is different story and
till I know what my body is doing .. it will not happen

Reason for blood test is because I am 20 days past my last cycle and I am crazy

"curiosity killed the cat"

Best of luck with the test hun. xxx

Tanya - lovely to hear from you, and please tell hubby that BNB friends take priority over all else :haha:

Me, I've been pretty tired and nauseaus (I know thats not spelt right but I can't quite work out whats wrong with it!!)

xxx

Mhairi- I LOLed at that line marked in bold. I hate when that happens. yay for the baby bump. You will have to show us a big as you get bigger. :happydance::happydance: I think I will have to give hubby a kick up the ass for hogging my laptop. Seriously ahving withdrawal symptoms from you girls and I feel so daunted looking at the other threads that were started. It'll take me a week to read them all and reply. :haha: Good job its the Xmas holidays and I'll have plenty of time on my hands.

Jakob's due date is tomorrow. I'm not feeling too bad at the moment, I've been having a few wee cries but nothing compared to last week. I got him a few wee bits today for his grave and we will get helium balloons and relaease then with messages on them. I opened up DD's homework diary today and she wrote in it. "December 16th is a very sad day" :cry: Oh well I cried. Poor wee thing. It was ment to be such a happy day for us and she was going to be a big sister. Hated reading that.

Fingers crossed for you Nat..!!:hugs::hugs:

Mhairi, I am sure your scan will be perfect. We'll all be here desperately waiting for an update!! There are so many rainbow mums to track, it's really wonderful! And I am sure you will look fab in whatever you decide to wear!

Tanya - will be thinking of you for Jakob's due date. I know how hard that day is going to be. :hugs: Fingers crossed you haven't ov'd yet and there is still time... :hugs:

AFM...I have added an ovulation ticker! I thought it was about time I started tracking things. I am not temping or doing OPKs but I know exactly when I ov'd last month. It's bizarre, but since that D&E it's like everything has been reset. My periods were all over the place for years before I got pregnant - long lasting, spotting, really heavy etc. Now my cycle is like clockwork, doesn't last very long, no spotting, and I actually know when I ovulate just by the feeling. I do wonder if my wierd cycles have anything to do with things going wrong. I mean, it was 10 years since my last pregnancy and my cycles became worse and worse. I wonder if perhaps the environment just wasn't up to the task. Or maybe it had nothing to do with it, I don't know. It just feels completely different now, and maybe the next one will be much better...

Oh Tanya, I'm so sorry for you wee girl, that just made me bawl my eyes out. So hard for you to read that.

I'm sorry I don't have time to reply to everyone just now, am dashing off to queenstown to try to get DD's santa pressies - it's an hour away and this is her last day in school, so it's our last chance to get it done before we head away on tuesday to MIL's. Will log in tonight (most of your tommorrows!)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->