Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

oh Kelly you got me all excited with your new pic...but then I realised I had seen it already, it was on the postsecret site (you ever look at that? I love it)

I'm hoping you get one with two lines on it over christmas :hugs:

xxx

I know Mhairi, when I first seen this pic on my cousins facebook , I jumped on her page and sent her a message asking if she was preg... LOL.. I don't think I like it much for my avatar, ... :dohh: :haha: I seen your previous post about your scan.... I am BEYOND excited it went well, funny how lil one was bouncing about! hahah, Yay lil dude!!! :winkwink: I know seeing the girls last scan HAD to be hard, you are so strong and as Helen said I am more than sure the girls are sooooo happy and proud of their mom... :winkwink: Are you gonna find out what lil one is? Boy or Girl or wait and be surprised??? My next will be a surprise... I've always caved and found out... So, next I want that surprise : ) We'll see tho! LOL!!

AFM..... I recieved my opk's today so I rushed to the bathroom , poas about noon...and it showed up positive (faint) ... So, could that have been from my ovulating yesterday like I planned or could that be faint cuz it's coming up? Lots of googling and online researching for me today, gotta figure these things out .. :dohh:

Hope all is well! I'm great, just super busy getting ready for Christmas and our vacation .. :happydance:

Miss you all... When I'm away from here, I think of you all!!! :hugs:

just a wee message to let you know that my scan went well today, my little dude was measuring 3 days ahead, so now I'm 13 weeks tomorrow :) I like it when that happens!

The NT measurement looked good, but I will get my risk factor back next week once the blood results come back.

Baby was super active and constantly kicking me, she made me go for a walk to try and get him to calm down so she could get measurements (it worked)

It was very emotional being there and seeing another baby, kind of took me back to last time and then made me sad, but, I know I have to move forward with my life now. This little guy has two big sisters who will always look over him, and us.

xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I can't even believe your 12 weeks already???????????????????????????????? God that went fast :kiss::kiss::kiss: I am so glad the baby was active ansd i just know everything will be ok.I can't even imagine your emotions , I know it is hard but I know things will be ok for you. Love you and always thinking of you XOXOXO:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I read all the updates earlier... i am ashamed to say I have no idea what they were as I have got so utterly pissed I cant remember!!! This is from someone who is tea total! I think my emotions have got the better of me, the reverend who is doing the funeral did not show up this evening, so we are none the wiser about everything....so I cracked open the red wine instead! Will update you all tomorrow about todays events. I dont think there hast been a minute in this whole ay I havent cried. I dont want to depress you all. I love the stength you have all shown me, its just been so difficult these last few days. Love to all and santas sacks full of baby dust xxxxxxxxxxx

I just went out for a meal with OH. We talked about moving house, and other things, and the future, and I asked him if he still thinks about our loss. We haven't really talked about it in a long time and I know he deals with stuff differently to me. He responded "every day" and I ended up fighting back tears in the restaurant.

I am so keen to TTC, and I know I am getting into the right time of the month, but he's adamant we need to wait til we move...I think by the end of this week he'll be afraid to walk into any room because I will pounce, as the kids are away this week and we have the place to ourselves...:happydance:
Helen, I am so glad you had a chat about it with your OH. Myself and my OH had a good chat the other night too. We talk quite a bit but he really opened up about his feelings and said he can picture Jakob as he should be growing up and as he would be older. It was great having him open up so much to me and he admitted that he does try yo be strong for me and tries to left my spirits all the time and just because he does that doesn't mean he doesn't think about it all the time & that it doesn't effect him.
just a wee message to let you know that my scan went well today, my little dude was measuring 3 days ahead, so now I'm 13 weeks tomorrow :) I like it when that happens!

The NT measurement looked good, but I will get my risk factor back next week once the blood results come back.

Baby was super active and constantly kicking me, she made me go for a walk to try and get him to calm down so she could get measurements (it worked)

It was very emotional being there and seeing another baby, kind of took me back to last time and then made me sad, but, I know I have to move forward with my life now. This little guy has two big sisters who will always look over him, and us.

xxx

Mhairi-:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Yay for the good scan. I'm so happy for you. I can understand your emotions though and I'm sorry you were a little sad. :nope: The girls are looking over you all and I bet they can't wait until their little brother (or sister) is born. :flower: Did you see anything that would give away the sex of bubs?

oh Kelly you got me all excited with your new pic...but then I realised I had seen it already, it was on the postsecret site (you ever look at that? I love it)

I'm hoping you get one with two lines on it over christmas :hugs:

xxx

AFM..... I recieved my opk's today so I rushed to the bathroom , poas about noon...and it showed up positive (faint) ... So, could that have been from my ovulating yesterday like I planned or could that be faint cuz it's coming up? Lots of googling and online researching for me today, gotta figure these things out .. :dohh:

:

Kel- I don't know if you know this but OPKs work differently to HPTs. There may always be a second line throughout your whole cycle but it is only when it is as dark or darker than the control line that it is positive. HTHs. :hugs::hugs:

I read all the updates earlier... i am ashamed to say I have no idea what they were as I have got so utterly pissed I cant remember!!! This is from someone who is tea total! I think my emotions have got the better of me, the reverend who is doing the funeral did not show up this evening, so we are none the wiser about everything....so I cracked open the red wine instead! Will update you all tomorrow about todays events. I dont think there hast been a minute in this whole ay I havent cried. I dont want to depress you all. I love the stength you have all shown me, its just been so difficult these last few days. Love to all and santas sacks full of baby dust xxxxxxxxxxx

Massive hugs to you hun. Don't think you are depressing us. The emotions go up and down here all the time. Your in my thoughts and I hope things improve for you and you get more information about the funeral. :hugs::hugs:

Massive hugs to you hun. Don't think you are depressing us. The emotions go up and down here all the time. Your in my thoughts and I hope things improve for you and you get more information about the funeral. :hugs::hugs:

Totally agree we are here for you through all the bad times don't ever feel like you can't say something. xxx

I just went out for a meal with OH. We talked about moving house, and other things, and the future, and I asked him if he still thinks about our loss. We haven't really talked about it in a long time and I know he deals with stuff differently to me. He responded "every day" and I ended up fighting back tears in the restaurant.

I am so keen to TTC, and I know I am getting into the right time of the month, but he's adamant we need to wait til we move...I think by the end of this week he'll be afraid to walk into any room because I will pounce, as the kids are away this week and we have the place to ourselves...:happydance:
Helen, I am so glad you had a chat about it with your OH. Myself and my OH had a good chat the other night too. We talk quite a bit but he really opened up about his feelings and said he can picture Jakob as he should be growing up and as he would be older. It was great having him open up so much to me and he admitted that he does try yo be strong for me and tries to left my spirits all the time and just because he does that doesn't mean he doesn't think about it all the time & that it doesn't effect him.

xxx

Mhairi-:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Yay for the good scan. I'm so happy for you. I can understand your emotions though and I'm sorry you were a little sad. :nope: The girls are looking over you all and I bet they can't wait until their little brother (or sister) is born. :flower: Did you see anything that would give away the sex of bubs?

Lol Tanya I'm terrible at those scans I am lucky if I can tell the head from the bum I don't know how the technicians identify all the things they are looking at!!! So no, I didn't see any clues!!

I'm really glad you had a proper chat with hubby it means a lot to hear them say how much they love our babies doesn't it? My hubby doesn't talk about them much either unless I do. But I know he misses them.

Xx

Hope all is well! I'm great, just super busy getting ready for Christmas and our vacation .. :happydance:

Miss you all... When I'm away from here, I think of you all!!! :hugs:

I replied in the 2ww thread about the OPK's so go read that reply and you will learn a bit about OPK's :haha: I love you girl :friends:

Well....poas this morning and stiill a no. I told OH that I'm losing hope and he said to never lose hope but if I'm going to ovulate this month it's way late! *pouts*

I just read a review of HPT and OPK at https://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/01/27/earlyshow/health/main538075.shtml and found it to be helpful. I'm hoping that I did ovulate and maybe my OPK just didn't give me the right results...although if that was he case I wish OH and I had :sex: more this weekend. I thought some of you ladies might find it helpful as well.

How many dpo are you blav? Sorry I can't remember your real name.

I'm going back to work tomorrow girls. Its only for the day and then I am going back full time in January. I went in yesterday just to say hi to everyone. There are loads of new babies- I hope it isn't going to be too hard seeing babies all day. (I work in a creche/nursery)

Oh Tanya I'm sure tomorrow will be hard for you but remember we are all here for support. I hope it goes well for you, but, if it's hard, don't feel too bad. When I first went back I don't think I was ready, I took another week off after a few days and what a difference it made. I feel a lot more comfortable now. Take it easy and do things at your own pace. Will be thinking of you xxx

Thanks hun- the good thing is I don't start properly until January 9th so a bit more time. I really hope it goes smoothly but I know you all will be here for me. :hugs:

I'm going back to work tomorrow girls. Its only for the day and then I am going back full time in January. I went in yesterday just to say hi to everyone. There are loads of new babies- I hope it isn't going to be too hard seeing babies all day. (I work in a creche/nursery)

Tanya, I'll be thinking about you tomorrow dear... :hugs: Be gentle on yourself, tomorrow might be rough or you might get there and be surprised and welcome it... :flower:

Sending massive cyber hugs your way!!!! :hugs::hugs:

Thank you my dear. I'm kinda looking forward to it a little bit as I really love the kids & have missed them alot. Its just the babies I am a little anxious about. Thankfully though I don't have them all the time. I am mainly responsible for platschool/montessorri. (I think thats kindergarten in the US)

My name is Britney, I don't know that I ever introduced myself so don't worry about that!

I am 3-4 DPO (I think). That is, if the OPK is wrong and I did ovulate when I calculated I would. I feel like I am having the symptoms after ovulation (gas, some pressure/cramping) but I don't know if I'm just *thinking* I'm having symptoms. BLAH!

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow as you head back to work. I'm sure it will be tough but you have lots of support and love here and I'm sending you lots of love and :hugs:

Hope today goes ok Tanya,sometimes the anticipation is worse xxx

I am 3-4 DPO (I think). That is, if the OPK is wrong and I did ovulate when I calculated I would. I feel like I am having the symptoms after ovulation (gas, some pressure/cramping) but I don't know if I'm just *thinking* I'm having symptoms. BLAH!

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow as you head back to work. I'm sure it will be tough but you have lots of support and love here and I'm sending you lots of love and :hugs:

Hi Britney... I'm on the same track as you... I should be about 3 dpo... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!! :flower:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Anyone else due to be testing soon????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"