Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Well I am 14 dpo now but I'm not going to bother testing. I have given up hope for this month as the whole cycle is just wonky :cry: I feel AF coming now too :shrug: I know next month will be out for sure cuz OH wont be around during O time which means I wont be seeing any BFP until late feb early march :cry:

Well I am 14 dpo now but I'm not going to bother testing. I have given up hope for this month as the whole cycle is just wonky :cry: I feel AF coming now too :shrug: I know next month will be out for sure cuz OH wont be around during O time which means I wont be seeing any BFP until late feb early march :cry:

Noooooo!thats rubbish! Maybe if it's off it will be off next month and u might catch it before OH goes off! If not just think positive thoughts & u can do some nice treatments for urself to get ur body all nice and relaxed ready for making that rainbow. X

Well I am figuring I didnt O this month and thats why AF is MIA as it hasnt been signalled by hormones to show up, therefore I now just wait until I either a) have a super late REAL O or b) til my body decides to bleed without being kickstarted by hormones :shrug: If it delays for another like 1-2 weeks then maybe I would be able to catch it next cycle but I started feeling her presence last night in bed so I am pretty sure she will be here within the next couple days.

Ok, so I caved in and bought some OPKs...:blush: I did one today because I am supposed to be in my fertile period. The line is pretty dark but not as dark as the control, or at least not as wide, if you know what I mean. It's dark on the left hand side but kind of gets lighter towards the right. I don't know how to upload photos, although I might have a try in a min if I can. Are you supposed to ignore it after 10 mins anyway?

How many dpo are you blav? Sorry I can't remember your real name.

I'm going back to work tomorrow girls. Its only for the day and then I am going back full time in January. I went in yesterday just to say hi to everyone. There are loads of new babies- I hope it isn't going to be too hard seeing babies all day. (I work in a creche/nursery)

I am 3-4 DPO (I think). That is, if the OPK is wrong and I did ovulate when I calculated I would. I feel like I am having the symptoms after ovulation (gas, some pressure/cramping) but I don't know if I'm just *thinking* I'm having symptoms. BLAH!

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow as you head back to work. I'm sure it will be tough but you have lots of support and love here and I'm sending you lots of love and :hugs:

Hi Britney... I'm on the same track as you... I should be about 3 dpo... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!! :flower:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Anyone else due to be testing soon????

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too! I don't have much hope for this cycle because we didn't have much :sex: during my fertile period (if I in fact ovulated over the weekend). The alternative, if I didn't ovulate at all, well obviously I'd be out this month. Got another negative on the OPK today so I think I'm going to just give up on that!

Thank you girls for the best wishes.

Krissy- I hope your cycle sorts itself out. Just before we conceived Jakob I had a super long cycle of 64 days. Numerous hpts and blood test were done but BFN. AF finally came and we conceived the next month. I think I had a super ovulation after it coz we were trying for 9 months before that with no luck. I hope this is the case for you and you can squeeze in some bding.

I am on CD17 at the minute and I don't know if I have ovulated or not. I took time out from temping this month so I don't know.

Helen- I never got a proper positive on opks ie the line is never darker or as dark as the control line but I can always see the line getting darker throughout my cycle and then lightening again. I'm not sure if they can be read after 10 mins.

so girls- the first day back wasn't actually so bad. There was times it was hard as a few of the parents are pregnant and there was alot of talk about babies but I just left the room. I was also trying to avoid a couple of parents who didn't know what happened but I will face them properly in January. Other than that though it was great being back. The kids were so excited to see me and I had great fun with them. It feels good knowing that you are loved and thought alot of by kids who are not your own iykwim.

so girls- the first day back wasn't actually so bad. There was times it was hard as a few of the parents are pregnant and there was alot of talk about babies but I just left the room. I was also trying to avoid a couple of parents who didn't know what happened but I will face them properly in January. Other than that though it was great being back. The kids were so excited to see me and I had great fun with them. It feels good knowing that you are loved and thought alot of by kids who are not your own iykwim.

I'm glad the day wasn't too bad, it sounds like when you go back in January you will feel a lot more confident about returning. I'm sure the kiddies missed you very much and will be glad to have you back. :hugs:

So pleased the return went well Tanya.

All I can say Krissy is how BLOODY frustrating!!!

Helen - I would like to know about OPKs as I brought some & they arrived last week, but I have never used them so advice on those little things would be great. I figured I would wait until AF to show before getting the sticks out as I could be testing for weeks waiting for first AF. How good am i??? (This wont last though!!)

Britney - fingers crossed, it only takes one little dude to make its way to that egg, so maybe if you did OV there is still a chance.

Hope everyone else is ok.

Got most things arranged now for the funeral on Friday. We had a bit of a tiff when we first started talking about arrangements (hence me getting a little pissed a few nights back as I was so pissed off). I had been to my first counselling & picked up some photos of my little one from the hospital, and to top it off the chaplain doing the funeral never showed up. I had literally been crying all day long! The chaplain meant he would come Tues, but I thought he meant Monday so we were waiting around due to crossed wires! Anyway we have now chosen a poem and songs, going to buy some flowers tomorrow and make our own arrangements for Bertie on Friday. I am totally dreading it, but now things are being arranged I dont feel as anxious as before. I cant wait for it to be over to be honest (but not in a bad way, its just something I hope I never have to do again).
Anyway, it will then be a wait for AF to show and then we can start to think about the future.
xx

Thanks Tanya - I am reckoning O is this Friday, but we will see. It's fun to track, anyway...

Gemma - definitely a good idea to wait for a cycle or two to see where you end up. Some people find cycles all over the place, but I have actually found mine to be more regular than they have been in years! And last cycle I actually felt when I O'd, which never happened before, which is why I am so interested in these OPKs to see if I am right and the feelings coincide this cycle. I feel more in tune with my body since all this, bizarrely.

I'll be keeping you in my thoughts for Friday :hugs:

hey girls sorry havent been on much! work is seriously crazy at the mo and i dont finish until xmas eve!!!
how is everyone? update me pls lol i feel so out of touch with everyone...

AFM im struggling with wind pain at the moment lol how lovely?! but seriously im contemplating just staying in bed over xmas if it doesnt pass haha... otherwise im feeling good, am 14 weeks now and just cant wait to start feeling movement etc! i feel like every now and then i get a little flutter but it could be all in my head haha!

hope everyone is good and getting ready for christmas xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thought I'd check in before bed, its been a good day for me as I have made it one whole day without shedding a single tear!! Feel quite proud of myself. I hope its a good thing. Maybe its because I have cried so much that there are not any left, who knows...but it feels good that I have made it to the end of the day.

Night all xxx

Hi ladies, am off work today and really need to catch up with all the action on here. haven't really had much chance to get on the computer over the last couple of days.

Gemma, I'm so pleased you're getting sorted with funeral plans and you've got your photos. I remember my first day without crying, its another one of those milestones I didn't expect. It sounds like you're doing so well :hugs:

Krissy, I hope your cycle starts behaving soon :dohh:

Helen, are the OPKs making any more sense yet?! The first month i used them I didn't get a really dark line at all, just darkest one in comparison to the others. Get ready to start lots of :sex: over Christmas weekend!

Tanya, glad your day went well. Easing yourself in gradually is such a good idea. I hope it gets better and easier each time. It sounds like you really like your job too, which will make going back so much easier.

Jojo - there's so much going on in this area of the thread I'm finding it hard to keep up! Lovely to hear that you are 14 weeks - I hope you get some definite kicks soon

Britney, don't give up yet....:hugs:

And to all the other ladies on here (of whom there are many and I'm afraid I can't possibly remember you all :dohh:) I hope you are all keeping well and looking after yourselves. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh, and as for me I'm still just getting used to the idea of this week's BFP. I'm so excited but also starting to feel nervous and a bit scared. Strangely I'm not worried that I'll lose this one in the second trimester like our first baby, as I feel like hopeful we won't be so unlucky for the same random thing to happen again. At the moment I'm more worried about just getting past the first trimester as I know how fragile our little beans are at this early stage and how many of them don't make it :cry: I might give the midwife a ring today as I'm sure the consultant told me I'd get an early dating scan this time at 8 weeks, so with Christmas and New year coming up I should maybe try and get things sorted asap.

Thought I'd check in before bed, its been a good day for me as I have made it one whole day without shedding a single tear!! Feel quite proud of myself. I hope its a good thing. Maybe its because I have cried so much that there are not any left, who knows...but it feels good that I have made it to the end of the day.

Night all xxx

I have days like that and it does feel good. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Thinking of you..XOXOOXO:hugs::hugs::hugs:

How is everyone doing? You all know I can't remember everyone's name, but I love you all and I wish you Happy Holidays and Healthy Happy New Year..XOXOXOOXOXOXO:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::xmas16::xmas16::xmas16::xmas16:

Hmm...any advice from seasoned POASers would be very welcome here...

I am CD13 of a 27 day cycle. I got the OPKs yesterday and did my first test yesterday afternoon. I got a pretty strong 2nd line but as it wasn't quite as dark as the test line all the way across, just half of it, I assumed that must be the negative and normal LH was just there. So I did one mid morning this morning and there was hardly any line at all. I thought maybe it was wrong time of day, so have just done one this afternoon and there is hardly any line at all...even fainter than this morning! So was yesterday a positive after all?

I am getting cramps today. Also...(shh) I have to admit we BD yesterday morning...

Bride2be-I'm so proud of you for having a tear free day :thumbup: You are so much stronger than you think. Your loss is so fresh and it seems as though you are doing so well (I know you have tears and ups and downs, but you really are a tough cookie!)

Hellylou-I don't have any advice as far as POAS goes, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Olivebay-STILL so excited for you. If calling the midwife helps ease your mind a little, I think you should do it. In a way I miss the early days of my last pregnancy, didn't even realize I was or could be pregnant so I didn't worry about it! Now, we worry about EVERY little thing. :hugs:

AFM, I SWEAR I'm having the same nausea I had with Mateo. It's all day pretty much, but no vomiting, and it doesn't effect appetite. I'm also having more heartburn and gas (both ends :dohh:). Although, I'm trying to be positive that I'm not out this month, it just seems unreal that I would have symptoms so early which is why I feel like maybe I'm making them out to be worse than they are. BLAH!

So seeing as how I have had an anovulatory cycle (didnt O) I wont get AF... it will show whenever the uterine lining gets too thick and just sheds on its own, or I have a real O and then 14 days later will get a true AF. Soooo I am wondering if my sneaky little angel has something to do with this???? Because knowing I wouldnt be able to :sex: around O next cycle had it come on time, my BFP would be postponed. Well as of now I miss the timing by about 10-15 days. If AF shows up in say another ten days... that puts me and OH at a point where we CAN catch the eggy... and my due date would be very close to Hadlee's and I now know I wont be sad about that. I think it would be a nice additional way of keeping her alive everyday, watching the new baby grow and see Hadlee in their little face if they shared a due date :cloud9: Something weird is going on here though that ironically this cycle is being way extended making it more and more possible for me and OH to be able to catch it next cycle! :happydance:

So seeing as how I have had an anovulatory cycle (didnt O) I wont get AF... it will show whenever the uterine lining gets too thick and just sheds on its own, or I have a real O and then 14 days later will get a true AF. Soooo I am wondering if my sneaky little angel has something to do with this???? Because knowing I wouldnt be able to :sex: around O next cycle had it come on time, my BFP would be postponed. Well as of now I miss the timing by about 10-15 days. If AF shows up in say another ten days... that puts me and OH at a point where we CAN catch the eggy... and my due date would be very close to Hadlee's and I now know I wont be sad about that. I think it would be a nice additional way of keeping her alive everyday, watching the new baby grow and see Hadlee in their little face if they shared a due date :cloud9: Something weird is going on here though that ironically this cycle is being way extended making it more and more possible for me and OH to be able to catch it next cycle! :happydance:

I think your right...something is going on here I suspect and I just hope that its a little pathway to getting your rainbow! You must keep us updated!!x

AFM, I SWEAR I'm having the same nausea I had with Mateo. It's all day pretty much, but no vomiting, and it doesn't effect appetite. I'm also having more heartburn and gas (both ends :dohh:). Although, I'm trying to be positive that I'm not out this month, it just seems unreal that I would have symptoms so early which is why I feel like maybe I'm making them out to be worse than they are. BLAH!

I see your ticker says 8 days till testing....I hope its a good outcome. It is a bit strange that everything you are feeling is the same as when you were pregnant with Mateo! Just keep everything crossed this is it!

Oh, and as for me I'm still just getting used to the idea of this week's BFP

OMG think I have missed something. :bfp: when did this happen? So pleased and excited for you hun. Massive congratulations. Wishing you a h&h 9 months xxx

Well tomorrow is the day! We brought flowers and oasis today and made our own floral tributes. We did a teddy bear from myself and OH made from white flowers (think they are crysantimums - sorry cant spell & I'm no florist so I might have just made that up!) I am dreading it and just want to fast forward all the way through tomorrow. I know the service will be nice as we have chosen some lovely songs. I just dread seeing the caskett, something that small should never have to be seen in a crematorium. Will give you an update tomorrow.

Hope everyone is ok, all those you are on the TWW my fingers are crossed for you, all you rainbow makers hope you are all well and little ones getting bigger! And to everyone else who is WTT or taking a break make sure you are taking good care of yourselves and hope you are all ok at this time of year xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->