Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

AFM, I SWEAR I'm having the same nausea I had with Mateo. It's all day pretty much, but no vomiting, and it doesn't effect appetite. I'm also having more heartburn and gas (both ends :dohh:). Although, I'm trying to be positive that I'm not out this month, it just seems unreal that I would have symptoms so early which is why I feel like maybe I'm making them out to be worse than they are. BLAH!

I see your ticker says 8 days till testing....I hope its a good outcome. It is a bit strange that everything you are feeling is the same as when you were pregnant with Mateo! Just keep everything crossed this is it!

8 LONG days! I think it's strange to have the same symptoms as well but I can't help wondering if I'm dreaming them up more than actually having them :dohh:

Well tomorrow is the day! We brought flowers and oasis today and made our own floral tributes. We did a teddy bear from myself and OH made from white flowers (think they are crysantimums - sorry cant spell & I'm no florist so I might have just made that up!) I am dreading it and just want to fast forward all the way through tomorrow. I know the service will be nice as we have chosen some lovely songs. I just dread seeing the caskett, something that small should never have to be seen in a crematorium. Will give you an update tomorrow.

Will be thinking of you sweetie. I know that it will be a difficult time, but it will give you a lot of closure and it will be one more step in looking toward the future. I know it will be a beautiful ceremony filled with love.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well tomorrow is the day! We brought flowers and oasis today and made our own floral tributes. We did a teddy bear from myself and OH made from white flowers (think they are crysantimums - sorry cant spell & I'm no florist so I might have just made that up!) I am dreading it and just want to fast forward all the way through tomorrow. I know the service will be nice as we have chosen some lovely songs. I just dread seeing the caskett, something that small should never have to be seen in a crematorium. Will give you an update tomorrow.

Hope everyone is ok, all those you are on the TWW my fingers are crossed for you, all you rainbow makers hope you are all well and little ones getting bigger! And to everyone else who is WTT or taking a break make sure you are taking good care of yourselves and hope you are all ok at this time of year xxx

Thinking of you friend..... :hugs:

Hope everyone is ok, all those you are on the TWW my fingers are crossed for you, all you rainbow makers hope you are all well and little ones getting bigger! And to everyone else who is WTT or taking a break make sure you are taking good care of yourselves and hope you are all ok at this time of year xxx

Thinking of you and yours. Sending much love XOXOXOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well, I'm going to be away over Christmas so I wont be posting til next week. I'd just like to wish all of you a very Happy Christmas. You've all made such a difference to me over these past few months and I am so glad to have met you. To those TTC, sending plenty of baby dust your way, to those baking rainbows, stay healthy and happy and put your feet up! Will be keeping you all in my thoughts this Christmas.

Sending very special Christmas wishes to all our angels - to Emma, Mateo, Ava, Hadlee, Max, Lily, Eve & Megan, Bud, Jakob, Ethan & Hayden, Emily, Maya, Jayvian, Ella & Lilly, Bertie, and my little Thomas. You are all so very much missed. :hugs:

Well, I'm going to be away over Christmas so I wont be posting til next week. I'd just like to wish all of you a very Happy Christmas. You've all made such a difference to me over these past few months and I am so glad to have met you. To those TTC, sending plenty of baby dust your way, to those baking rainbows, stay healthy and happy and put your feet up! Will be keeping you all in my thoughts this Christmas.

Sending very special Christmas wishes to all our angels - to Emma, Mateo, Ava, Hadlee, Max, Lily, Eve & Megan, Bud, Jakob, Ethan & Hayden, Emily, Maya, Jayvian, Ella & Lilly, Bertie, and my little Thomas. You are all so very much missed. :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Thank you so much... Merry Christmas and a healthy and happy New Year..XOXOXO

Hope it went ok. Have been thinking about you lots today :hugs:

Aww, thank you so much :hugs::hugs: I hope you have a great Christmas away and we will be excited to hear from you when you return!!!

I have a question for those carrying a rainbow (or for anyone else who has thought about this at great length like me!!)

for those who are past their 12 weeks scan - have you told the world yet or are you still keeping it quiet? And if you are still keeping it quiet, how long do you think you will do that for?

and for those still awaiting their 12 weeks scan - what do you plan to do when you get the all clear at 12 weeks?

All the people who supported us through the loss of our girls, already know about our rainbow, most of them have known for weeks. I have my scan on monday, and assuming all is fine, I feel a bit uncomfortable telling the world yet. But, it's becoming pretty obvious and hard to hide. And, I keep telling myself, there's no way I could keep it a secret until I get past the time I lost the twins (23w). I also think I owe this little one the same excitement I had last time. But I don't want to be constantly forced to have to talk about babies pregnancy etc, as I like to do that on my own terms these days if you know what I mean? Not sure what to do!

xx

Hello there... me again, checking in at last! I told my parents and a couple of REALLY close friends at 6 weeks. Just so they knew what was going on in my life and coiuld support me through the icky times! Believe me there were! Urgh.

I had quite a few dodgy late mornings from MS/tiredness from 10 weeks, and my bosses found out then. But it was pretty much top secret until then.

After the 12 week scan we've told people in our close friend's network but not like covered it all over Facebook if you get what I mean! The problem I had with baby girl last time was people not in the loop asking how she was once she left us... it was so sad and I never want to put myself or anyone in that situation again.

I'm a teacher and never told kids that I was pregnant but spoke about baby girl when I came back after 3 weeks recovering from it all. This time I don't plan to make any announcments until bump is REALLY visable - and by that time I don't think I'll need to do any telling!

Some people have noticed bump already, which is nice. But I am just still so cautious all the time about getting my hopes up. I refuse to buy anything at all baby like until bean is viable in March. I even get edgey about buying maternity wear! eek!

xxx

Hi girls,

Gemma you are in my thoughts today and I hope the day is kind on you.

I won't be on very much for the next few days but I want to thank each and every one of you for being such great friends and a great support to me over the past few months. I honestly never thought that I could bond so much with girls I have never met.

Here's to 2013. I hope it brings each and everyone of us much deserved joy and plenty of little healthy rainbow babies. I saw a rainbow in the sky today and 2 magpies flying under it. (Yes I am superstitious lol) I hope its a good sign.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and the happiest of New Years.. I know it will be very hard on us but we will get through it. I hope Jakob and all his little angels friends have a great time in heaven but I know they will be with us in spirit and in our hearts over the festive period.

I love you girls. Ho Ho Ho.
:xmas9:
:xmas12:
:xmas16:
:xmas3:
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oops I'm a year ahead of myself. Its 2012 next year isn't it. :blush::blush::blush:

Merry Christmas Eve Eve Friends!!!! :xmas9:

I won't be on here much over the next week... Going to family's houses for the next 2 days and then on Sunday we're leaving for vacation for the week and New Years... :xmas8: I will be popping in occationally from my cell (if I can get a signal from the island...fx'd!)

You all take care of yourselves... Thank you for being such amazing friends....

Sprinkling loves and lots of baby dust to those ttc and sending prayers of comfort and safety to all those lil blessed rainbows and their momma's..:winkwink:

Merry Christmas and Have a Happy Safe New Years ..... Bring on some good times 2012!!!!! :holly:

Love you all!!!!

Just wanted to pop on and wish everyone a Merry Christmas :xmas8: and a Happy New Year, and i hope that next year is much better year for all of us, and hope that everybody gets their rainbow soon!

Christine xx

Hello girls :wave: hope everyone is well and I see there are some new BFPs :happydance: :headspin: here's hoping 2012 brings many more beautiful rainbows!

I tried to post this yesterday at 6am (hello pregnancy insomnia) but for some
Reason bnb is crashing my phone after 5 mins on the site so here
I am posting at 5am tonight and typing all this in an email before quickly copying it over :haha: my laptop is broken (hint hint Santa!)

So I had my scan on Thursday. It was the dating scan which is normally done at 12 weeks but I was only just 11, think it was done early due to Christmas. Anyway even though we've already had 3 previous scans I was particularly terrified for this one - it's where everything went wrong last time :( Thankfully everything is perfect with baby and he / she was practically doing sumersaults :haha: but the scan was not without it's complications! They found what they think is another pregnancy sac and after 3 sonographers and a consultant scanning me all agreed that it's a 'vanishing twin'. Which is probably the reason for my previous bleeding. It looks like the sac was there but no baby actually developed inside which I think is known as a blighted ovum. They said this should cause no concerns for healthy 'twin' and the sac will either be reabsorbed or I will have more bleeding and pass it.

This has all made my head whirl. My consultant couldn't believe it! She asked if I planned a large family because I was certainly keeping them on their toes between this pregnancy and Emily! So we have another scan in 3 weeks time, 6 weeks time and the anomaly scan in 9 weeks time and we will take it from there! Hoping for no more surprises - just an easy ride now right?

I hope everyone has an easy a time as possible over the holidays :hugs: all our beautiful Angels are very much in my thoughts and I hope they are all together somewhere having some Christmas fun. X

Just popping on for a very quick one, as I'm at in-law's. I just wanted to wish you all as happy a Christmas as you can have, and here's to a much better 2012 for us all! I'm so lucky to have you all and really grateful for your company here. I hope all our lovely little angels have fun together. xxxx

Merry Christmas to everyone from me too, I hope the day is not too hard on you.

I'm so grateful to have met you all, you are amazing people who I am so glad to have in my life. :hugs:

Amanda I am so happy to hear an update from you, really over the moon for you that the scan went well. I'm sorry to hear what happened to the twin but am absolutely delighted the remaining baby looks healthy. Yay! It's a wonderful thing to see isn't it, I cried when my baby was jumping about!

Ive had trouble with insomnia at the beginning of the pregnancy although it better now. I bought a pregnancy and birth hypnotherapy relaxation cd last week which arrived a couple of days ago. I think it must be working as I keep falling asleep to it!(apparently that's good). I'll let you know in a few days if I think it's any good. I bought it as I was worried about the emotional side of pregnancy and giving birth again.

Merry Christmas
Xxxxxx

Just wanted to check in and say thanks to all of you for your kind messages for us yesterday and your thoughts. It all went really well and am really pleased that the service was lovely & have no regrets about wishing we had done it differently it was the perfect send off for my beautiful boy. xx

I'm glad the scan went well Amanda - sorry about the vanishing twin xx Its great to know that your rainbow was dancing about!

Everyone else - I know most of you are off on your holidays now, but I wish all of you a very happy & healthy Christmas xxxxxx

Merry Christmas to all my dear friends!!!!! Xoxo

I hope each and everyone of you has a blessed & gentle day! I'll be thinking of you and your lil ones.....

I am leaving for vacation today... Yippee! So I won't be posting as much ... We'll be back home about Jan 2 .... But of course, If I have a cell phone signal, I'll be checkin' in ... haha

Love you all soooo much! Xoxo!

Oh, of course... an update about my craziness.. Remember I said I wasn't gonna symptom spot and go crazy... Well, I failed! haha... and I"m sneaking a few pretty lil tests into my suitcase! hahahahahahaha : )))

Merry Christmas Girls!!! Xoxoxox!

Bride2b, I'm glad the funeral went well for you, I was thinking of you :hugs:

Kelly I hope you enjoy your holidays, you deserve it. say hi to the dolphins for me :)

Everyone else, I hope the day was / is gentle on you. I've shed many tears today for my parents, my beautiful Eve and Megan, and all their angel friends.

Hubby bought me a beautiful necklace with two butterflies on it. I was so touched at the thought (not only is it a beautiful necklace, but the fact he thought to get it was so sweet and touching). Of course I cried when I opened it, but he said he was expecting that, lol!

It's only 7.30pm here but I have had enough of the day, very emotional and so I have got my new pjs on and im heading to bed! Love you all xx

Hi ladies, just a quick check in to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! I hope the day has not been too rough to get through. Wishing us all lots of baby dust and healthy rainbows for next Christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->