Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Congrats iloveblue. Thinking I'm probably out this month despite feeling positive earlier. My temps are dropping and I'm sure pmt is kicking in with a vengeance. AF not due until Monday/Tuesday so we'll see, but I'll be very surprised.

Although I am thrilled for all of you, kinda bummed that it feels like I'm the only one left to get a bfp.

:hugs:
I hope that you will be next keeping everything crossed for you xxxxxxxxxxx

Me too!! got everything crossed for u Imalia :friends:

Suze is TTC too!!!:hugs: FX both of u will have FEB BFP'S!!!:happydance:

Congrats iloveblue. Thinking I'm probably out this month despite feeling positive earlier. My temps are dropping and I'm sure pmt is kicking in with a vengeance. AF not due until Monday/Tuesday so we'll see, but I'll be very surprised.

Although I am thrilled for all of you, kinda bummed that it feels like I'm the only one left to get a bfp.

Its not over till AF arrives Imalia - don't give up hope just yet. I know you will be next xxx

Aw congratulations iloveblue....lovely news!

Imalia I am still without a bfp so we'll keep each other company! Well you might get yours in the next few days I hope!

MM we are certainly going the complaints route this time and it will be a double complaint, the stuff from when we lost Joe too which was more about lack of care and dignity. I just can't believe that this time vital information has been irreplaceably lost by the hospital. I might pm you about it for further info as I know you're in the middle of yours

Congrats on finding the heartbeat babesx3!!! :wohoo:

Wow iloveblue, congrats on your :bfp: hun!! I will be stalking you :haha:

Imalia hun...i'm still here waiting too..although i know you've been waiting for years longer than i have. Our time will come...i just hope it's soon xx

Oh..i had some totally oblivious colleague at work come up to me today, and she said "How's littl'un? Do you know if it's a boy or a girl yet?" Um, well by now i would be about 30 weeks pregnant. Do i look 30 weeks pregnant? No.
I didn't say that to her though. I just said "No, unfortunately i lost this one too" and her response was "Oh, keep trying.." and then she LAUGHED?! Oh, yes, it's HILARIOUS. To be fair though, she is a bit "simple" if you know what i mean.

Also the other day i bumped into someone i haven't seen since i was pregnant with Freya. She asked me if i'd had the baby. So i had to explain it all. I hate having to relive it, even though in my head i relive it everyday...but talking to people about it is totally different :cry:

AAAARRGGGHHH rant over... xx

I know how you feel MissMaternal. I was the same after my loss. I avoided places I had been a regular at, and for a little while stopped going out completely. I didn't leave the house for a little over a month because I was so afraid I would see someone who would ask me, and I wouldn't be able to handle saying it out loud over and over. It was bad enough living it everyday, actually saying out loud, was more than I had the strength to do.

MM how awful for you, stupid woman :growlmad:

I had a colleague say at work that she couldn't believe I was on maternity leave already when I was off after losing Joe...idiot.

Here's to 2011 forever babies ...

:hugs:
I hope that you will be next keeping everything crossed for you xxxxxxxxxxx

Me too!! got everything crossed for u Imalia :friends:

Suze is TTC too!!!:hugs: FX both of u will have FEB BFP'S!!!:happydance:

Yes everybody TTC should have their turn next xxxxxxx:hugs:

Oh..i had some totally oblivious colleague at work come up to me today, and she said "How's littl'un? Do you know if it's a boy or a girl yet?" Um, well by now i would be about 30 weeks pregnant. Do i look 30 weeks pregnant? No.
I didn't say that to her though. I just said "No, unfortunately i lost this one too" and her response was "Oh, keep trying.." and then she LAUGHED?! Oh, yes, it's HILARIOUS. To be fair though, she is a bit "simple" if you know what i mean.

Also the other day i bumped into someone i haven't seen since i was pregnant with Freya. She asked me if i'd had the baby. So i had to explain it all. I hate having to relive it, even though in my head i relive it everyday...but talking to people about it is totally different :cry:

Oh my some people have no idea at all. :( So sorry you had to put up with this woman. You must be an amazing person I would have punched her.
Lots of love to you, and wishing you strength. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

How insensitive - I can't believe some people.
It is horrible having to explain - I've had to explain to a few colleagues at work recently and it doesn't seem to get any easier.

I am still avoiding my hairdresser, who lives at the bottom of my road, as last time I saw her I was 16 wks with a lovely bump. I'm sure she must have noticed as I walk past her hpuse every day but I just can't face it - the boys desperately need their hair cutting, and I am seriously considering going to another hairdresser.

Well, I POAS again yesterday morning and there was no line (it wasn't my first wee of the morning - as had been at 4am) so I panicked, as nausea has decreased too.
Went to get a Early response test which did show a faint line so felt a bit better. Its already a rollercoaster and I only found out 2 days ago!!
I'm trying to step away from the HPT's for now - till Tues at least when AF is due.
I'm in the 'what will be, will be' frame of mind at the moment.

Hope everyone else is well and you are all having a nice weekend xx

Just wanted to add - will be thinking of you tomorrow Suze, on baby Joe's due date :hugs:

Thanks a lot iloveblue

Yes stay away from the hpts for the moment, it is such a rollercoaster..you tested with afternoon pee so that'll be it!

Well, AF showed up today so it's back to the start again for me.

Suze I hope yesterday passed gently, lots of love and hugs.
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
And the same to Imalia. Thinking of you. Its bad enought having an AF but under the circumstances I imagine its very very hard.
Lots of love and wishing it to be your turn very soon, It will happen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hope you are ok iloveblue?

My little bit of sickness has virtually gone so I am expecting bad news Friday. Will let you know though. xxxxx

Thinking of you Imalia - I'm sorry its not your month again. Please don't give up xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->