Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Hi guys,

Its been over two months now with no AF and all the BFN. I am starting to wonder if it is
possible that I was screwed up with D and E. Can it possible stop my cycle from commming anymore. I heard that its possible complication from the surgery , but could it
be me? I am getting worried now.

THanks in advance
Nat

Is a D&C the same as a D&E? Because I had the D&C and am in the same boat as you. My last AF was nov 15 :shrug: And I am not pg soooooo :shrug:

I am sorry , I wasnt trying to scare you , its my thoughts running wild. I am trying to find the right doc right now who can take a look and let me know what is going on :)

I want to start being able to try again!

Nat

I hope you get answers Nat, the waiting must be doing your head in....and you too Krissy x

Nat and Krissy, here's a little AF dance for you both :happydance: Hope it makes AF show up soon!
:hugs:

Hellooooo Girls! :flower:

I just got home... a nice relaxing & fun vacation with the family was JUST what I needed!

I have not read back thru all the comments, but after I get myself and everyone settled in I will... Hope everyone is well and all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years!!!

Love ya girlies!!! :flower:

WELCOME BACK KELLY,

NO WE DIDNT FORGET ITS YOUR POAS TIME :) FOLLOWING YOU RIGHT FROM THE START :thumbup:

That was my first thought too was "Kelly... its POAS time!!" :haha:

Sally how are you doing? :hugs:

Thanks Krissy, I'm doing ok today. Had just a couple of bits of spotting today, but it looks like that horrible experience is over now. Overall I've had around 3-4 days of bleeding since it started, so am just trying to tell myself it was 'just' a chemical pregnancy (I was around 4wks6days) and that we can get back on with TTC in Feb - makes sense to give my body a month off, its had a rough old time over the last few months! I'm feeling generally more positive today, but still sad. I just want another baby sooooo bad and that is all I can focus on.

I'll ring my midwife tomorrow and see if I need any blood tests to check HCG levels or scans to check that everything is gone. Do any of you UK ladies know what (if anything) is generally provided after such an early loss?

Kelly, looking forward to your updates (fingers crossed for you)

Hugs to everyone :hugs:

Please dont assume the worst even though it seems that way. Is it possible to do a sonogram and take a look now? It might be all ok!

Nat

Sally I'm so sorry hon.

Welcome back Kelly!

Nat I'm sorry I don't know that but it certainly is worth asking your doctor. i hope you and Krissy figure things out soon, it must be so frustrating.

My in-laws are arriving soon so I'd better go and get the house ready, I'll be AWOL for a couple of more days till they've gone. Keep well everybody!

xxx

Hi Sally, been thinking of you. Such an awful thing for you to go through on top of everything else, it is so unfair. Hope you get some answers from midwife and see where to go from here. Massive hugs :hugs:

Welcome back Kelly! :hugs:

Please dont assume the worst even though it seems that way. Is it possible to do a sonogram and take a look now? It might be all ok!

Nat

Thanks Nat, in fact thank you everyone for your optimism when mine has pretty much disappeared. There is a tiny part of me that still thinks 'what if you were still pregnant? It might still all be ok' - that would be the best thing EVER, but after the amount of bleeding I've had I just don't think that could be the case.

I love and appreciate you all sooooo much for your positive thoughts and supportive comments. I will obviously keep you updated over the next couple of days, but please don't expect a happy ending. :hugs:

Hey sweetie, if you have any opk's you can use them to check your levels x

Good luck Sally, hope you get some good news hun xx

Yeah, I have a couple left over. I used one yesterday and got a pink line, but I'm none the wiser really as i don't know how strong/ pale it should have been. The line was definitely there, not really pale but not really dark. I might actually go and do another one now and see how it compares. Thanks for the suggestion. I have ordered more for the next round of TTC anyway so it doesn't matter if I use my last few this week :haha:

Yeah, I have a couple left over. I used one yesterday and got a pink line, but I'm none the wiser really as i don't know how strong/ pale it should have been. The line was definitely there, not really pale but not really dark. I might actually go and do another one now and see how it compares. Thanks for the suggestion. I have ordered more for the next round of TTC anyway so it doesn't matter if I use my last few this week :haha:

Let us know what happens! I dont know much about them opks (so may need educating) but hopefully will give you an indication of whats going on xx

Well, that poas didn't really help! Pretty much the same as yesterday, a pale-ish but definite line. I would have thought that by 5wks you'd get a dark line, but i'm not that familiar with using opk's as pregnancy tests. I guess the waiting continues...

Well I have been doing the odd opk every now and again to check... I have been getting dark lines (and I mean so much darker than the control its like the ink is being sucked out of the control line) for about a week x. I am 7 weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->