Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

I would say full flow day one,I never counted spotting as day one when I used CBFM as the instructions & general consensus is day one is when you have a proper flow. I know your not probably using CBFM but I would go with full flow as day one. Hope it helps x

Ok good, that is what I thought too, but always second guessing of course. I used an OPK last cycle and never got a positive but am almost certain I ovulated due to AF being on time so I decided not to bother this time. We shall see what happens!

Hi,

Did anyone else get told my midwives to stay away from the net as it doesn't always contain the correct info...

When I lost my baby (18 weeks 5 days) 10 days ago they told my partner I had a heart shaped womb but said nothing to me...They also said that a baby would need to implant on my right side as my baby didn't and wasn't getting the right nutrients...The trouble is it's driving me crazy wanting to know to what degree I have a bicornuate uterus. I have another 4 week wait for an appointment with a Doctor.

Thanks
Hi Tia...I am so sorry to hear about your loss. It's such a terrible thing to happen. :cry:

It seems such a long time to wait for answers, I know. I had to wait 10 weeks for my follow up. It's strange that they told your partner about your uterus, though, so they must know some details already. Would it be possible to contact the doctors/hospital direct to ask about what they do know already? If they have told your partner already I can't see why they wouldn't tell you the same info.

I hope you get some more answers sooner than your appointment, and we are all here to listen if you need to talk about things. :hugs:
Question ladies...for purposes of trying to calculate ovulation. Do you consider your first day of spotting the first day of your cycle, or the first day of an actual flow. For me, I had light spotting the afternoon/evening of Jan 1 so I'm not sure if I should count that as day one or Jan 2 when I actually had a flow.

Yes, I would say day of full flow counts as day 1 of cycle. I did use OPKs last cycle but only managed to get a darkish line on the first day I did it, then it was completely negative the rest of the time, so wasn't sure if that was the end of a peak, or the beginning or what, but last 2 cycles I have been very aware of ovulation anyway. Sounds strange but I just knew.

Hello girlies I am feeling a bit glum, I hope your all okay xx x x

Welcome back Kelly - we missed you!! :happydance: So jealous of your vacation - wish I could have been there! Glad you had a fab time :hugs: Just one question: have you pee'd on a stick yet? have you have you have you have you have you???????

Sally I am so sorry you are going through this - honestly my heart is breaking for you. I am hoping and hoping that everything is ok and its 'just' a bleed. Trust me I know how hard this is - if you remember I had a huge bleed that lasted days at 8 and a half weeks and another smaller bleed a week later. But now at nearly 13 weeks baby is still going strong - so miracles can and do happen :hugs: Thinking of you, hang in there.

HELEN!!! Where are the pics! Let us peer at the lines pleasssssse. Honestly I am a poas addict and love looking at lines :haha: I think there is something wrong with me! OMG I am SO excited for you and just a few pages ago you were saying if you got a BFP it would be a miracle this cycle :happydance:

Tia welcome to the group. I am so sorry for your loss. My consultant actually told me to go away and do all the reading I needed to online but not to trust everyones 'experiences' you know the 'oh but have a friend who has a cousin who has a pet dinosaur who's baby did x,y and z' and to note down any questions that I found from the reading and take it to her. 4 weeks is a long time to wait for answers, is there anyway you can call your doctor before? Even if it is just to leave a message with the secretary and ask her to call you back - I'm sure she could give you a quick telephone consult to help put your mind at ease a little if you have burning questions. I cant believe they would mention something like that to your partner and then not explain it to yourself :hugs: Doctors!!!

Feeble sorry your feeling down :hugs: Anything you want to chat about here?

Well girls I am nearly 13 weeks and still (pardon the language) crapping myself! I had lower back pains yesterday and was very uncomfortable, I then convinced myself that I was miscarrying and kept rushing to the toilet to check for blood. I even had a dream last night that I woke up in bed and was drenched in blood and when I sat up there was my little baby looking up at me :cry: My head is really all over the place recently - I think its a culmination of everything, the bleeding, the vanishing twin / blighted ovum, my sisters pregnancy, christmas, Emilys due date, reaching the time with this pregnancy where everything went wrong for us before. I feel like I am a ticking time bomb about to go off. Oh and I am counting down the days till my colleauge gives birth to her little girl - I want to 'hide' her on facebook but something is stopping me, on one hand I know how upset I am going to be seeing her pictures but the other part of me just cant bare not to look. I think a psychologist would have something to say about the stupid workings of my mind!!

Anyway enough moaning for one night! Love and hugs to you all :hugs: and floaty kisses to all our beautiful angels :kiss:

I am starting to realize that i am getting too paranoid with getting pregnant. Its the topic i think about all the time. I dont know how to stop myself from thinking about it, its making me depressed. Should i just take the pill to jumpstart the af? I was so agaist it, but i cant do this anymore!

How about a progesterone cream? I have been reading about it and I hear by rubbing progesterone cream around your bits it absorbs and triggers AF :shrug: If AF doesnt show for me in the next couple days I am going to see my dr. If thats the case I will let you know what she says :thumbup:

Hi girls - quick update before work...well, I took both tests I had, and still v faint lines on both! I was hoping it would be darker with FMU and the next day though, so I just don't know. I wish I could upload pics but I can't get my crappy camera to focus on them, and besides it's hard when I am trying to keep stuff like this from my near teenage daughter and she notices everything. I threw the tests away this morning not wanting her to find them!

So...it's buy a digi time and find out for sure. I mean AF isn't due til Friday, so I am thinking this is definitely the start of something, but I daren't hope too much. I'm so daft testing this early - last times it was always a case of "hmmm I wonder if...?" followed by a surprise positive test. I have never been this obsessed before or tested so early!

Amanda - sorry it's all so stressful at the moment. I think we will all need personal scanners to use every day, it's so scary. Come and join in with my crazy journey if it helps ease a little of yours. I think I am officially going crazy. And yes, a BFP for me this cycle is a complete fluke if it is. We only dtd once - all the other times were careful. Insane!:wacko:

I *think* AF is on her way!!!:happydance:

Just done a quick calculation...if I got pg this cycle I'd be 30 weeks when I get married :growlmad: theres no way my dress would fit! So will have to wait it out this month and try next month. I have decided I want to make sure I can wear the dress I have chosen as I found it after 8 months of searching 2 days after I got my BFP with Bertie, and I feel a bit like he helped me choose it (does that sound silly??) and I went and paid the deposit at 7 weeks pg. I guess I'm being sentimental :cry: I'm hoping if I get pg next cycle then I'll be 26 weeks (at a push the dress wil fit I hope! Hurry up February!!!!!!)

I *think* AF is on her way!!!:happydance:

YES YES YES!!!!!!

I really hope she is...I'm 3 days into my cycle which would put us both POAS around the same time so we can be budddiess!

Come on :witch:!!!!

Yay Gemma, hope AF arrives soon. We can be TTC buddies in February - and Andrea too hopefully! Any more for the Feb TTC club?!

Helen, its still sounding good for you. Hope you get something definite soon that convinces you. I do love a good digi when I'm doubting the faint lines. I don't really trust anything else except seeing the actual words written there. Looking forward to more updates soon....

Feeble, sorry you're feeling down. Hope you're ok hun :hugs:

Hi to everyone else, hope you're all doing ok today and sorry not to mention you all by name - this is such a large family now. Big love to you all :hugs:

Just to update you all on my ongoing saga, I did a digi this morning (I couldn't wait til Friday, if there is a stick in the house I just HAVE to pee on it!!!:haha:). I got a 'not pregnant' so that confirms it, this time obviously was not meant to be. I actually feel relieved that at least I know now and can move on. And although i am still a bit sad, I'd rather have a loss at 4-5 weeks than 22 weeks again like last time. I was dreading it dragging on for weeks and really didn't want to have to go for any tests or procedures, so maybe my body has actually been helpful in clearing everything out. I am so very tempted to TTC again this month but I think that would be a bit too soon physically - its probably best to wait til Feb. I just hope my cycle gets back to normal asap.

x

I'll be in the TTC in Feb crew if I don't get pregnany in January!

And I'm sorry for your loss, but also relieved for you as well that you will be able to start again. That is one of my fears about being so psycho about TTC and POAS, when you find out you're pregnant so early, there is so much time for things to go wrong...just meaning that so many people have losses at early stages for one reason or another. I'd rather just not know until later on, if that makes sense.

I *think* I can feel AF coming soon too... but it kind of feels like it for a brief moment, then goes away so I am not sure if that really is what I am feeling or not :shrug: Have to wait and see I guess :dohh:

Sally :hugs: but as you say at least it happened now rather than at 22 weeks. A loss is horrible whenever it happens, but I would imagine a later loss is more difficult as there has been so much more time to bond etc. I hope that doesnt sound insensitive - I dont mean it to be in any way. I hope your ok, you seem to sound cheery enough but just in case :hugs:

Hey TTCers of February 2012 - Sally, Britney, Andrea....and anyone else (sorry cant remember who wants to be trying!) lets do this & do it in style!!!! Was going to make a very inappropriate joke about doing it doggy style :haha: oops looks like I just did! Whatever style it is ladies we only want one result and that is a :bfp:

Helen - hope your ok & that you have been shopping for a digi!

Krissy - hope AF bloody gets a move on!!!!

Sorry if I missed you....didnt mean to!

All the lovely rainbow makers :flower:

Olive, again I am so so sorry, it's wonderful to hear you sounding
Positive, you are clearly quite a fantastic person and I am gutted your not my bump buddy :(

Bride2b your dress is gorgeous but most wedding dresses are made so they can be altered a bit, I reckon if you found a good seamstress she would be able to give you a bit more belly room for it x

I am okay today, feeling a bit nauseas which is good, need to eat but the kitchen is smelling a bit wrong so I am in a bit of a catch 22. Also my nipples are so ridivulously sore that I am sat with my boobs pressed up against a radiator to try and warm them up!!!!

Have my scan tomorrow... Am nervous but at least oh will be with me....

I hope you guys don't mind me positing in her? I just read it is the TTc thread! I had no idea I am sorry

I was a bit down last night because I read some things on here that upset me, people saying that they couldn't understand gender disappointment and it just reminded me that if I have another boy, I gave away some lovely boy clothes and bought some lovely girl clothes and I will be sad if they aren't used... I know I shouldn't be picky and of course I will love my baby whatever... Just wish it had been different, the threads yesterday made me feel a bit bad about it :(

I am sorry about your loss Sally maybe it was all a fluke?

I think AF is coming here as well. I saw a little bit of something last night , so I am waiting to see if it will start :)

TO THE MONTH OF JANUARY FOR THOSE OF US WHO ARE TRYING :)

Afternoon!

Sally - I'm so sorry it ended this way for you :hugs: but hopefully this way you'll have time to get yourself all sorted out for TTC again in a months times.

All the Feb TTCers! - all the luck and :dust: in the world, i hope you all get your :bfp:

Afm - Not been upto much i'm on holiday for two weeks at the mo and off to malaga on sat, to spend a week with my OH and his MiL who is staying over there already. Pregnancy wise, everything so far seems exactly the same as last time, no sickness, no other pains currently, nothing, although i just cant sleep at night at the mo, so maybe thats something.
Its buds due date on the 21st so everything feels a little weird and we still haven't told any family about this bean and wont be till gone 12 weeks.

christine xx

Hey christine, I am 7weeks and 3 days preggers... My angel was due on the 18th jan, I lost her at 23 weeks x

Are you getting any extra scans and stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->