Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Welcome back, Kelly :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Natalie, I don't think the D&E would stop your AF I would make an appt and see what is going on, don't try to figure it out yourself :hugs::hugs:
Sally, just wanted you to know I am thinking of you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Love you all and best wishes for 2012 :hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Ok girls, just need to share this...I took a couple of tests today, different ones, and I see a faint line on both. It's still early, and I will test again tomorrow morning, but omg...

Ok girls, just need to share this...I took a couple of tests today, different ones, and I see a faint line on both. It's still early, and I will test again tomorrow morning, but omg...

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Oh I hope this is it for you!!!!!!!!!
I am very excited for you..I am holding my breath that you get a :bfp:
Sending SO much love, Helen :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh, Helen,
I really hope this is it for you...have you got a digi to try tomorrow? I find them so much more comforting, seeing the words!
I'll be back here tomorrow morning checking up on you :hugs:
xx

best of luck!!! How exciting i will be pleased to have more of us in Tri1 xxx

Sally - any news hun? Been thinking of you today xx

Wow Helen, great news! :happydance:

Thanks for your post feeble. I would be 5 wks 4 days by now, so I imagine I should be getting quite dark lines then going by what you said. I did another opk this morning and got a similar looking line, pretty much the same as my last 2, so this makes me think my hormones aren't really going down much yet.

I spoke to a midwife this morning who said to take a home pregnancy test on Friday as technically It should be possible to get a negative by then as my bleeding has stopped (I haven't told her about my opk results, I'm almost too embarassed to confess that to a professional!). I have to ring her back after taking the test on Friday and if I get a positive result she'll arrange for me to go to the pregnancy unit for blood tests to see whats going on. She did say that it might not necessarily mean I've definitely lost the baby, but it is very probable judging by how much bleeding I had. Am still feeling ok about it all today, I'd just quite like to know whats going on. My bargain digis arrived today so I'm going to have to be really strong to wait until Friday to use one. I know there's just no point wasting one today, even if it is tempting! I just can't get over my poas addiction!

Hope everyone else is feeling good today. Hugs to everyone (especially those who are back at work today! :growlmad:) :hugs:

Um, Helen, that is aaaahhhhmazing! Keeping my fingers crossed for you that you get a nice dark line tomorrow!

Oh Sally this waiting must be doing you in, there is nothing worse than being in limbo! You seem like you are doing ok and sound quite strong :hugs:

Thanks ladies. I don't have any digis but I have a couple more normal tests. I will take one tomorrow morning with FMU (last one I took was this afternoon, and the line, although faint, was there within a minute). I am still not even due AF yet - it's due Friday, so I know this is really early days if anything has happened. But I think I O'd earlier than my ticker says, and conception would have been around 2 weeks ago tomorrow. I daren't really get my hopes up too much... If lines are still there tomorrow I may have to splash out on a digi.

Sally, I am really thinking of you. I can only keep everything crossed for a miracle here. Good luck x

Thanks ladies. I don't have any digis but I have a couple more normal tests. I will take one tomorrow morning with FMU (last one I took was this afternoon, and the line, although faint, was there within a minute). I am still not even due AF yet - it's due Friday, so I know this is really early days if anything has happened. But I think I O'd earlier than my ticker says, and conception would have been around 2 weeks ago tomorrow. I daren't really get my hopes up too much... If lines are still there tomorrow I may have to splash out on a digi.

Sally, I am really thinking of you. I can only keep everything crossed for a miracle here. Good luck x

So if you O'd earlier and conception around 2 weeks ago these lines must be indicating that your :baby: as that would start to show up! I know it sounds a bit gross but cant you save your fmu and test once you get a digi to make sure?
I saved my fmu when I got my BFP only because I thought I'd wait and see if AF arrived that day as it was late....but thought at least I'd have the FMU if the urge to test got the better of me.....which it did, but not until the evening and I was home alone stewing on it!!!

I so hope this is it for you, I'm really excited for you :happydance:

Hi,

Did anyone else get told my midwives to stay away from the net as it doesn't always contain the correct info...

When I lost my baby (18 weeks 5 days) 10 days ago they told my partner I had a heart shaped womb but said nothing to me...They also said that a baby would need to implant on my right side as my baby didn't and wasn't getting the right nutrients...The trouble is it's driving me crazy wanting to know to what degree I have a bicornuate uterus. I have another 4 week wait for an appointment with a Doctor.

Thanks

Hi,

Did anyone else get told my midwives to stay away from the net as it doesn't always contain the correct info...

When I lost my baby (18 weeks 5 days) 10 days ago they told my partner I had a heart shaped womb but said nothing to me...They also said that a baby would need to implant on my right side as my baby didn't and wasn't getting the right nutrients...The trouble is it's driving me crazy wanting to know to what degree I have a bicornuate uterus. I have another 4 week wait for an appointment with a Doctor.

Thanks

:hi: Tia, glad you found your way over here, but not that you had to lose your buba to meet us. Yes I was told to stay away from Dr Google too as it isnt always correct, but when you have to wait so bloody long for answers I'm afraid you cant help it! I dont know anything about bicornuate uterus, but I'm sure some of the lovely ladies here do. If not there is so much support here which will help you get through all the ups and downs xx

Hi,

Thanks

I am so sorry for your loss :hugs::hugs:

There is a thread under Gestational Complications for bicornuate uterus, maybe that would be helpful.

Yay!!! oh fingers crossed for darker lines 2moro!!!

Question ladies...for purposes of trying to calculate ovulation. Do you consider your first day of spotting the first day of your cycle, or the first day of an actual flow. For me, I had light spotting the afternoon/evening of Jan 1 so I'm not sure if I should count that as day one or Jan 2 when I actually had a flow.

I would say full flow day one,I never counted spotting as day one when I used CBFM as the instructions & general consensus is day one is when you have a proper flow. I know your not probably using CBFM but I would go with full flow as day one. Hope it helps x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->