Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Bride2b your dress is gorgeous but most wedding dresses are made so they can be altered a bit, I reckon if you found a good seamstress she would be able to give you a bit more belly room for it x
(

Ahh, my avatar isnt my dress...just liked this picture when I joined. This is my dress:

https://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?keywordText=chadley&line=m&keywordType=any&page=0&pageSize=15&style=V7126

Sorry a bit off topic.....but thought I'd share with you lovely ladies....can you see why I cant be too pregnant! BUT I so hope I am pregnant by then! I have just been stalking the 2nd & 3rd tri bump pictures trying to get an idea of what my bump might be like at 30 weeks if I dont wait! How silly!!! Firstly 4 more weeks to wait isnt that long and secondly those other ladies bumps might never look like what mine will so how would I know anyway??

Its been a weird day....just went to asda and saw someone my best friend introduced me to who was a few weeks in front of me with her pregnancy. She had a good little bump on her. I smiled and we passed in the aisles but she didnt acknowledge me. Is this because she knows I lost my baby and doesnt want to have to have a conversation with me that starts "I'm sorry" in the middle of asda? This is one reason why I've not really been out much since this happened. Infact it was the first time I have been and done a proper shop! Seeing her did make me wonder what bump I would have now...I hardly had anything at 19 weeks, and keep thinking that by now I should be looking pregnant!:cry:
Then I went to the checkouts and recognised this other lady....I couldnt for the life of me think where I had seen her. Then I realised she was the midwife on the nightshift that was really good to me (I think she was the one who was with me when I delivered...cant remember now, wasnt really focusing on who was there, it might have been another one).

Feeble--it's not just a TTC thread, they changed the name to Life After Loss because it was kind of a hodge podge and we were all talking about TTC, rainbows, and lots of other things...so you're more than welcome here :hugs:

Bride2be-gorgeous dress honey! I'm sorry you had a bit of a weird day running into people. I know how awkward it can be...

Helen-fingers still crossed for you, I think it's looking pretty promising at this point! :thumbup:

Christine-I'm glad you seem to be feeling well so far and hope you can get some sleep! We'll likely be waiting until 24 weeks to share with family (will be easy because they all live away) so I definitely understand you waiting until 12 weeks. I hope you can find some comfort on the 21st even though I'm sure it will be a hard day.

To everyone with AF on the way (or hopefully on the way) I'm wishing you many :witch: :witch: :witch:

Also, might as well start with the :dust: :dust: :dust: for those TTC this month and next month...can't hurt!

Afternoon!

Afm - Not been upto much i'm on holiday for two weeks at the mo and off to malaga on sat, to spend a week with my OH and his MiL who is staying over there already. Pregnancy wise, everything so far seems exactly the same as last time, no sickness, no other pains currently, nothing, although i just cant sleep at night at the mo, so maybe thats something.
Its buds due date on the 21st so everything feels a little weird and we still haven't told any family about this bean and wont be till gone 12 weeks.

christine xx

Have a lovely holiday xx I couldnt sleep when I was pg either! Was so annoying as was so tired!! I dont think I will tell people until its obvious next time..I feel the more people that know means more pressure to keep little bubs in there! :hugs: for due date approaching!

Thanks ladies regarding the dress...its a bit OTT but fuck it I only plan on doing it once!!!!:happydance:

I *think* I can feel AF coming soon too... but it kind of feels like it for a brief moment, then goes away so I am not sure if that really is what I am feeling or not :shrug: Have to wait and see I guess :dohh:

:happydance:

Hey christine, I am 7weeks and 3 days preggers... My angel was due on the 18th jan, I lost her at 23 weeks x

Are you getting any extra scans and stuff?

Not till after 20 weeks, the doctors didnt see any point, as nothing went wrong until then, and to be honest i prefer it that way i can just carry on as long as possible like nothings going on!

I bought a digi...

Pregnant 1-2!

:bfp::headspin:

Can't quite believe it...

Helen - I am so unbelievably pleased for you!!! Its so amazing that there is ANOTHER BFP on here! Its great that so many rainbows are being made, it really warms my heart and gives me so much hope for the future.:happydance:
I wish you a very HAPPY & HEALTY 9 months hun xx I'm so pleased for you xxx:hugs:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG HELEN!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I am soooooo freakin happy for you!!! :cloud9:

I have been wondering where all of you awesome ladies went!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and a Happy New Year. I dont know about you all, but I am so glad that 2011 is over. What a year filled with so much pain for me and my family, and so many others. I am hoping that 2012 will be awesome. We are in the 2WW. We were supposed to wait 2 cycles, but I said "what the hell!" and we decided to try after 1. We will see what happens. As far as me, I am doing well. Christmas was great, the week after, not so great. Like others have posted, I made sure to keep myself super busy, and always doing something, I mean I have 6 kids, how hard can it be!! LOL!! But when all was said and done, I had a huge crash, and it was a bit unexpected. I have been doing well emotionally, and even following our second 2nd tri loss, I was doing well, but it came down like a ton of bricks. I am doing well now. I have been running a lot, and my husband has joined me, and I always love when we work out together, it has brought my spirits up. I feel happy and optimistic now. I am going to try to keep up with you ladies, though it seems like if I dont log in for one day, I have 15 pages to catch up on!! LOL! I hope all of our expecting mamas are doing well, and I hope we see lots of BFP's for our TTC mamas!! Lots of hugs to you all!! Glad to be back!

oh Helen, I have a huge big grin on my face and tears in my eyes...you so deserve this, I'm so unbelievably happy for you! Looks like little Thomas is getting the same birthday present that my girls are getting!
How are you and hubby feeling?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mhairi - Since when did you get to 15 weeks so quickly?? WOW! Hope all is well

Just wondered if B&B will be quiet at 9pm tonight when the next series of 'One Born Every Minute' Starts. Apparently its on for 14 weeks......how many BFPs can we get in that time? I hope I am one of them! xx

p.s I have even put it on series link - dont think my OH will be too pleased, he refused to watch it last time! Think he was a bit freaked out by all the screaming!!x

Wow! Lots to catch up on... Geez, I go away on vacation and BAM! :haha:

First off.... OMG! Helen!!! :happydance::happydance: I am BEYOND excited for you!! How are you feeling? Is Hubby still breathing... So much excitement!! :happydance: Yay!!! Another RAINBOW on the way!! :kiss:

How is everyone else?? All the momma's doing well?? I went back a few pages but I haven't totally caught up on everyone sooo hoping everyone is fine..

Oh yea, AFM... The nasty witch tracked me down and got me ... Thought I'd hide away on the beach LOL! :dohh: Oh well... On to the next month and see what it brings...

I went to the cemetery today to take down Emma's Christmas decorations and her lil tree... It felt VERY weird being away from her graveside for that long.. Didn't like it, almost felt normal again and that is NOT a welcomed feeling YET.. If that makes sense.. :shrug:

How are all the ttc ladies?? Still BD'ing :winkwink:

I noticed a few new names... I am terribly sorry for your losses , that lead you here but I'm glad your here.... Lots of support, understanding and love.... Welcome and I'm Kelly :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->