Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Gemma I'm sorry you got no real answers at your follow up. My first follow up I git the same news. They said it was one if them things and the chances of it happening again were less than 1%. They took blood and I had to go back an was told that I may have anti phospholipid syndrome which is a blood clotting disorder. I find out for sure this week if I have it. It has to be confirmed after 2 blood tests. I know it's frustrating that you got no answers but the way I looked at it when I got none was that it was a good thing and wouldn't happen again. Now I'm not do sure if it turns out I have this condition.
Natalie, sorry your being out in this situation. Regardless of how nice your friend is if you don't feel like going or feel you can't cope with it then don't go.
Eric's I hope your back improves and that the appt goes well. I bet you can't wait to hear your little ones heartbeat.
Krispy I hope af returns for you. Xx
Girls I'm shattered. Not used to this working crack. Lol

I've just realised that is a very Irish thing to say and none of you ( bar jojo) prob has a clue what I mean. Lol

Hey everyone, really quick update from me.

Had my dating scan today and boy do we have an active little baba, it wouldn't stop moving the entire time we were having the scan done, dancing and waving away, made getting a good picture a bit difficult.

My dates have also been moved forward by 4 days, so that's 4 less to worry about. I'm now 13+2 and got a due date of 15th July. Next scan is 22nd Feb and seeing consultant for first appointment tomorrow.

xx

Hi Gang!!

Just popping on to check on everyone... Hope all is well!

Tanya.. Yes, your are throwing in some Irish slang and lost me LOL! hahahaha

Gemma, keep that beautiful chin up, you are so remarkably strong! :hugs:

Nikki.. How in the heck have you been?? Miss ya:flower:

Hayley & Jojo.. Love hearing all the updates! Lil one's are growing so quickly! Wow!:happydance: Can't wait!!

Helen... How are you feeling? Feeling icky or tired yet?

Andrea... I think of you often... Hope you are keeping well!:hugs:

Natalie... Did you AF ever show up and get situated? I know going to that baby shower is terribly hard, I honestly don't think I could still do it... Be kind and patient on yourself... :hugs:

Krissy... Ok, what the heck? Your AF..Cycle is keeping me baffled! LOL.. It's got to get with the program and stop acting up! :winkwink:

Hope Mhairi is well.... Has anyone heard any updates from her?

AFM... I'm just hanging in there... One day at a time! :flower:

I am currently super busy with my new semester of classes, keeping me swamped! but that is a great thing! I really need to keep busy:winkwink: I am currently in my BD time frame, should be OV'ing Thursday or somewhere about there... Only attacked the poor OH once tho.. Not been feeling very good lately, icky colds going around my house... Bleh.. So, guess we'll see...

Good stuff Hayley, so glad all is going well!

Hi Erica, Jojo!

Tanya, hope work doesn't drive you too hard hon.

Kelly, I'm still here, just don't have too much to say...
Mhairi is taking a wee break, there's a thread about it - she needs to stay positive and focus for a while.
GL on the BD, hope you all feel well again soon.

AFM, I'm currently CD15 so about in the 2WW I suppose. I think I OV'ed super-early this month though, don't know what's with that, had fertile mucous on CD10! Had a house full too so couldn't quite get to it, BD the next night and a couple of times since, so we'll see. I'm a bit lost this month. Maybe the possible chemical made my body go into overdrive this month?

Hope you are all well. xxx

Hi all, hope everyone's well! :flower:

Natalie - I'm probably too late here and you will have either gone or not, but I think I would struggle with that for sure! My New Year's Eve issue was bad enough, and that was just a regular party, but something like that...that's pretty hard, and it's in no way selfish to be feeling the way you do. If you did go, I hope it wasn't too traumatic, and if you didn't, it's perfectly understandable :hugs:

Jojo and Hayley - great news all is well with you, and little rainbows are doing good, this is great to hear :happydance: Also great news about moving forward in dates, Hayley - how exciting!

Erica - the back trouble sounds horrendous, you poor thing. Let us know how it goes on Thurs :hugs:

Tanya - hope results come this week and are helpful to you. Did you notice you called Krissy Krispy? A typo, but it made me smile! :haha:

Kelly - sorry there is poorlyness going round the house at the moment, but you could always try to squeeze in another surprise attack on OH!

Nikki - hope you're well. Where are you cyclewise? You need to add a ticker so I can stalk! :flasher:

AFM: Well, I'm feeling fine, v tired. Today it's been 4 months since I lost my little baby boy. I haven't cried today, which I think is progress. I feel the sadness, so much, but I can manage it. I am also trying to stay positive now for the sake of this new little one.

Hugs to all :hugs:

Ah Nikki - that answered my question! Sounds promising on the dates! FX :hugs:

Hi Gang!!

Just popping on to check on everyone... Hope all is well!

Tanya.. Yes, your are throwing in some Irish slang and lost me LOL! hahahaha

Gemma, keep that beautiful chin up, you are so remarkably strong! :hugs:

Nikki.. How in the heck have you been?? Miss ya:flower:

Hayley & Jojo.. Love hearing all the updates! Lil one's are growing so quickly! Wow!:happydance: Can't wait!!

Helen... How are you feeling? Feeling icky or tired yet?

Andrea... I think of you often... Hope you are keeping well!:hugs:

Natalie... Did you AF ever show up and get situated? I know going to that baby shower is terribly hard, I honestly don't think I could still do it... Be kind and patient on yourself... :hugs:

Krissy... Ok, what the heck? Your AF..Cycle is keeping me baffled! LOL.. It's got to get with the program and stop acting up! :winkwink:

Hope Mhairi is well.... Has anyone heard any updates from her?

AFM... I'm just hanging in there... One day at a time! :flower:

I am currently super busy with my new semester of classes, keeping me swamped! but that is a great thing! I really need to keep busy:winkwink: I am currently in my BD time frame, should be OV'ing Thursday or somewhere about there... Only attacked the poor OH once tho.. Not been feeling very good lately, icky colds going around my house... Bleh.. So, guess we'll see...

Hey I was wondering where you are, I miss you. I heard from Mhairi and she is doing good. I miss her also. :cry: At least I get to talk to her on Facebook though. I am doing ok and I hope everyone else is. love you all XOXOOX

Gemma-sorry you didn't get more information at your appointment. It's so hard not to have answers! You almost wish they'd just make something up and tell you!

Hope everyone TTC this month is having lots of :sex: and that all of our rainbows are doing well!

As for me, just counting the days until my fertile time is upon us. OH and I are both excited about this month and I hope we are not too let down if we don't see that bfp. I have been tracking BBT to see how that goes this month (first time I've tried it).

Just popping in while I'm at work (shhhhhh).

:hugs:

Kelly- I just started school as well... I am taking 2 evening courses and I am excited about it! I just started this week :dance: What are you taking?

Britney- Good luck and have fun catching that eggie! :happydance:

Andrea- How is the weight loss going? Are you getting excited to start TTC? Its getting close for you :hugs:

Helen- Big hugs to you today :hugs: Those milestones are tough but you sound like you are getting stronger :hugs:

Nikki- Sounds like you have a good chance of catching the eggie this cycle!! I have my fingers crossed for you! :happydance:

MommyStobe- (forgot your name :blush: ) July 15 is my daughters 5th bday :dance: Its a good day to have a baby :thumbup:

yazoo- ( forgot your name too :blush: ) It is tough getting back into that routine hey :hugs:

AFM- I feel VERY confident I finally ovulated and that AF will arrive in 10 or so days :thumbup: If I wake up tomorrow with another high temp, I will feel at ease that this insanity is nearing the end :happydance:

Kelly- I just started school as well... I am taking 2 evening courses and I am excited about it! I just started this week :dance: What are you taking?

Britney- Good luck and have fun catching that eggie! :happydance:

Andrea- How is the weight loss going? Are you getting excited to start TTC? Its getting close for you :hugs:

Helen- Big hugs to you today :hugs: Those milestones are tough but you sound like you are getting stronger :hugs:

Nikki- Sounds like you have a good chance of catching the eggie this cycle!! I have my fingers crossed for you! :happydance:

MommyStobe- (forgot your name :blush: ) July 15 is my daughters 5th bday :dance: Its a good day to have a baby :thumbup:

yazoo- ( forgot your name too :blush: ) It is tough getting back into that routine hey :hugs:

AFM- I feel VERY confident I finally ovulated and that AF will arrive in 10 or so days :thumbup: If I wake up tomorrow with another high temp, I will feel at ease that this insanity is nearing the end :happydance:

Hey,
Thanks for asking.. It's coming along great!! I have lost about 15 pds already :happydance::happydance::happydance: Just have another 15 to go and I am on my way:hugs::hugs::hugs: I may wait till March to TTC not sure yet, but I feel great .. XOXOXO ..I am really happy you are taking some classes that is wonderful, hope they go great for you..
XOXOXOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Nat, I am sorry I have not been around I miss you too and I want to talk with you.
Love You All :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wow!! Looks like a lot of great news to wake up to today!! I love hearing about bouncing beans, and squiggling babies!! Congrats ladies!!

I am in the 2WW. Actually I am on CD28 today, so I can test anytime I suppose. Though I dont think I caught the egg this time around. I just dont feel pregnant. We will see what today and tomorrow holds I suppose. I hope everyone is having a great week. Yay for hump day!!

Oh Jenni I didnt realise you were that far into your TWW!!! When are you going to test???

Andrea way to go on the 15 lbs!! :thumbup: Wish I had your motivation :dohh:

hey girls.. know i really shouldnt complain but im at home alone today and feel like crap! lol just need a rant. i was awake all night in so much pain with trapped wind and bloating and i still have it... nothing seems to work and im on my own today as i said so feeling totally emotional and exhausted!!! just so fed up and need a pamper day!lol

phew glad to get that off my chest :)

hey girls.. know i really shouldnt complain but im at home alone today and feel like crap! lol just need a rant. i was awake all night in so much pain with trapped wind and bloating and i still have it... nothing seems to work and im on my own today as i said so feeling totally emotional and exhausted!!! just so fed up and need a pamper day!lol

phew glad to get that off my chest :)

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I know how you feel, my bloating was so bad and it started at 8 weeks up until 20 weeks :dohh: I feel for you. I am so happy you posted I was thinking of you.. You deserve a pampering day :happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

thanks andrea!! feeling a lil better now lol think its just tiredness getting the better of me im all emotional! how are you? congrats on losing the 15lbs bet you look fab (even thought you always looked fab im sure!) xxxxxxxxxx

Well done Andrea! I hope you're feeling better Jojo. FX'd Jenni!

love to all. xxx

Hi ladies. Just me checking in to say and maybe celebrate and say how scary it is thinking that this is the longest I've ever been pregnant for! And I really don't know how to feel about it. I watched One Born Every Minute tonight and just couldnt stop crying! I REALLY want this baby! And really hope that we get to hear heartbeat tomorrow with midwife..... argh!

Sorry about the rant :-(

Hope you're all well

Erica x

Hi ladies. Just me checking in to say and maybe celebrate and say how scary it is thinking that this is the longest I've ever been pregnant for! And I really don't know how to feel about it. I watched One Born Every Minute tonight and just couldnt stop crying! I REALLY want this baby! And really hope that we get to hear heartbeat tomorrow with midwife..... argh!

Sorry about the rant :-(

Hope you're all well

Erica x

awe erica longest you've been preg..what a milestone hun it can only get better!!!! i cant even watch one born every minute anymore it makes me cry my eyes out lol. heres hoping for a brill app tomorrow and getting to hear LO's hb xxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->