Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Hugs Erica!!! I know how excited, and scared you are. I hope you have a great appointment tomorrow!!

Okay, CD28 for me, BFN :( and I think I am going to start my period tonight. I am starting to feel like it is about to come on any minute. Oh well. Next month right??

Hi ladies. Just me checking in to say and maybe celebrate and say how scary it is thinking that this is the longest I've ever been pregnant for! And I really don't know how to feel about it. I watched One Born Every Minute tonight and just couldnt stop crying! I REALLY want this baby! And really hope that we get to hear heartbeat tomorrow with midwife..... argh!

Sorry about the rant :-(

Hope you're all well

Erica x

Don't ever be sorry , you are aloud to rant as much as you want ..:hugs:
You will hear the heartbeat and everything will go great, you will see :kiss::kiss: Please don't cry , you will be fine I know it. I can only imagine the worry , I would be petrified , but that is only natural to feel like this. Please update as soon as you can how your appointment went, I am waiting ya know :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Love xoxoxoxo Andrea

I really should just stay away from the pregnancy forums they make me want to scream at some people :( someone has posted a thread about how her horrible it is that her bil had posted a photo of their little daughter who was stillborn at 20 weeks.

Why should our babies be hidden away as though they are some shameful dirty little secret!?

As many of you know since
Losing Emily I have had her name in the Sand pics or her footprints as my profile pic. I actually had a 'friend' send me a message about the footprints tellin me they upset her as she had a loss at 6 weeks and it made her think of it everytime she seen the pic and could I take it down! Needless to say she was deleted pretty quickly!

I'm actually quite upset / angry now :cry:

I really should just stay away from the pregnancy forums they make me want to scream at some people :( someone has posted a thread about how her horrible it is that her bil had posted a photo of their little daughter who was stillborn at 20 weeks.

Why should our babies be hidden away as though they are some shameful dirty little secret!?

As many of you know since
Losing Emily I have had her name in the Sand pics or her footprints as my profile pic. I actually had a 'friend' send me a message about the footprints tellin me they upset her as she had a loss at 6 weeks and it made her think of it everytime she seen the pic and could I take it down! Needless to say she was deleted pretty quickly!

I'm actually quite upset / angry now :cry:
I saw that thread and it was upsetting. I was going to post on it but I didn't. I think people who have not went through this just don't understand and they don't mean to be judgemental but they are. It is ok don't be upset. How are you feeling, Amanda? I miss you..XOXOOXOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh Collie how horrid that you have been made to feel bad x

so sorry, you should feel proud to show your daughter off as you would with any child, you grew her! Shes yours x

much love and if people do not want to see your angel they dont have to look!

Amanda i actually read that same thread and was also disgusted...she prob could have chosen a better way for it to come across... i couldnt get any of Lilys footprints unfortunately but if i had i would have loved sharing them with my friends/family that are far away and obviously facebook is a good way to do that. its your profile at the end of the day and who is anyone else to say what you should and shouldnt put on it! id be proud to show off any of our little angels xxxxxxxxxxxx

Krissy - Bloody hope you did OV - hope you did your best to catch that egg!! I know hubby was off soon...has he gone? Fingers crossed xx

Britney & Nikki - Good luck ladies hope you caught that egg! TWW hell!!!!

Nat - did you go to the baby shower? Hope your ok?

Hayley - hope you get loads of BDing done....its eggy time for you isnt it?

Andrea - keep going with the weight loss - its fab! I want to get rid of the weight I have put on (I think only a stone maybe...everyone else says I havet put any on but I think I have!) Your an inspiration. Not long now...even if you do decided to wait until March. We will be starting ttc together as I am end of Feb/March xx

Ericacaca - hope the mw appointment went well xx Make sure you let us know how it went.xx

Jojo - hope your feeling ok now, not long really until your scan...it'll come round soon enough.

Tanya - have you got your results back yet? How'd you get on?

Mummystobe - yay for getting an actual EDD! Lovely July baby! Glad baby was having a good old dance about in your belly!! Great news xx

Helen- hope your feeling good xx

Fiona - hope your ok too

Amanda - some people are so insensitive. Does this friend consider that your babys footprints are special to you and that you are proud to be a mummy and that your angels footprints are about all you have to remember her. I dont mean to be insensitive but a loss at 6 weeks can surely not be as hard as a second tri loss. I'm sorry to say that a miscarriage is awful regardless of the gestation but at 6 weeks you know that there is a higher risk that the baby may not make it...and its only really just starting to form.

Jenni - sorry for BFN, thats crap hun xx Are you def out do you think. Big hugs anyway.

Sally - how are you doing hun?

I really really hope I've not left anyone out!! There are so many of us now! But thank goodness that so many are now baking their rainbows. I have a feeling there has got to be another BFP soon as there are quite a few on the TTW!!!:happydance:

AFM - I ordered the Pregnacare 'his & hers' OH was a bit like "what have you ordered that shit for" think it might take some convincing that "that shit" will hopefully give him super strength swimmers so we dont have to wait ages for our next BFP! He's keen to try again which is good!
I am feeling very down at the moment. I think its because I think people expect me to be 'better' now and to have moved on. But I havent. I desperately want to have a little something in my arms, and just feel like a piece of me is missing. I am not back to work yet as I am too emotional to deal with the real world. I am keeping myself busy with sorting out stuff for our wedding like our wedding website & menus, so its not like I am just sat around all day doing nothing. But even doing these things my mind doesnt wonder too far from the reality that I dont have my baby growing inside me anymore. I almost feel like I am the only one who is not coping. You ladies all seem so strong. Its going to be 7 weeks on Monday...were you all back to work & normality by then?

I am really good today thanks x

hit 8 weeks pregnant yesterday and had a day of MS to remind me to eat in the morning ;)

today i have gone to No1 on the list for a beautiful COTTAGE with open fire in a little village on the council!! cant quite believe it might be ours...

tax credits have decided to rip us off awfully but the council look like they are pulling their thumb out today and are helping us out :)

Also it feels like spring time outside!! really beautiful and sunny and warm which has put me a in a good mood :)

I hope everyone is okay x I was going to say, when trying for this baby we got some individual lube packs, its a sperm friendly/help the swimmers lube and then a vagina friendly/gets ph balance back to normal lube for when your not OVing, it worked for us!

we have a few of them left, they are in individual little packs so not 'contaminated' or anything, they havent even left the box! so if anyone wants any please let me know!! xxx

Oh wow, that cottage sound idyllic - perfect for a new start & a new addition to the family! Can almost picture it in the snow too!!!

Whats the lube called? Tell me MORE!!! ha ha. How does it work exactly? I got a bit confused about the ph thing then OVing / not OVing.

I brought preseed last time (not really sure if that was any good TBH!) Do think I used it when we got our BFP...think I'd given up by then!!!

x

It's called yesyesyes lube and I bought it because preseed gives me awful thrush!

It's organic and certified by the soil association, very cool!

I found it better than preseed I must say and was a lifesaver when we felt we 'should' bd but couldnt really be arsed! I will try and find the splurb about the ph balance but it's something like the vagina changes after ovulation and it's shown that if you use a ph balancing stuff it makes it more likely for you to conceive the next time round because the vagina isn't so acidic, or something...

P.s I've just changed my avatar! I found this picture on the internet by accident like a year or so ago and thought it was soooooo cute. If only I had known the relevance of it! Anyway I think its soooo sweet x

It's called yesyesyes lube and I bought it because preseed gives me awful thrush!

I found it better than preseed I must say and was a lifesaver when we felt we 'should' bd but couldnt really be arsed! I will try and find the splurb about the ph balance but it's something like the vagina changes after ovulation and it's shown that if you use a ph balancing stuff it makes it more likely for you to conceive the next time round because the vagina isn't so acidic, or something...

YESYESYES!!!! I love it already....how much do you want for it....it sounds awesome! Hope it works for me too......right i'm going to google it now! Maybe we can start a thread called 'Yesyesyes babies' ha ha ha. Sounds good if it works when you are having an "I cant be arsed to get jiggy moment!!!"
x

Cool just found it https://www.yesyesyes.org/yesbaby.htm

Do you use all the tube in one go? Doesnt really give instructions but I guess they come with instructions!

When I used preseed it was WAY to slippery! Sorry TMI! You certainly didnt need the recommeneded (fuck it I cant spell today!!) amount!

Forgot to tell you all- I am doing a great job quitting smoking!!! :happydance: I am down to one pack a week now :dance: My cost went from $120/month to $40/month so far!!! :happydance:

forgot to tell you all- i am doing a great job quitting smoking!!! :happydance: I am down to one pack a week now :dance: My cost went from $120/month to $40/month so far!!! :happydance:

go krissy go krissy! You are getting in "ready for the baby mode"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gemma - I think by the 7 week mark I had gone back off work sick again, or was about to, so please don't think you're not strong, and everyone else is! I went back to work after a month, but had a severe case of denial, and 3-4 weeks later I was back off for a couple more weeks after having a total meltdown at work. In many ways, 2 months on was way harder than 1 month. Then 3 months was grim, but 4 months has felt better, but far from 'normal', if there is such a thing after such a loss. You're doing great :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sounds great with the vitamins - love your OH's reaction to them! But I do believe they are a good idea, not just to improve chances of conceiving, but for general health. You've taken a massive knock to the system and you need to be at full fitness ready for your rainbow.:happydance:

Don't know anything about preseed or similar. I never knew it existed til I joined bnb. I hope it all helps!

Hi Nat - how did the baby shower go? Did you go in the end?

Oh you can have a few for free x no charge just pm me your address x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->