Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

i love the name isabella :) could be a good sign lol xxx

I've thought about acupuncture but not sure if I want to be pricked with loads of needles! Reflexology seems a nicer option for me! I did post in the TTC forums...wonder if I've had a response there! If not I think I'll phone another woman in the area that does it.

x

I've had accupuncture in the past and it really wasn't as bad as you might think. The needles are so fine that its nothing like having an injection, like I'd imagined it would be. I had it in my knees, which you'd think would hurt a lot as they are pretty bony (well, mine are downright knobbly to be honest!! :haha:), but it didn't hurt at all. I sort-of felt a tugging as they were going in, then it just felt really warm and relaxing whilst they were in there. Quite a strange sensation but I'd definitely consider having it again. Maybe something for you to consider if the reflexology doesn't work out. I do like the reiki idea too - can't remember who suggested that.

Last night I had a dream that I vaginally delivered via water birth a 12 lb baby girl!? :wacko: And I wanted to name her Isabella. :shrug:
I keep having quite vivid labour dreams too, its so strange. Unfortunately my last dream didn't have a happy ending like yours :cry: - hope thats not a bad omen for me :nope: Must be my mind going into overdrive again and replaying past events.
I love the name Isabella too by the way - maybe put it on your list for the future!
PS any sign of AF yet? Can't remember what's going on with you right now!

OH MY WORD SHE'S HERE!!!! AF IS FREAKIN HERE!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

She showed up about an hour ago.... while I am at work... but the point is.... SHE'S HERE!!! :happydance:

OH MY WORD SHE'S HERE!!!! AF IS FREAKIN HERE!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

She showed up about an hour ago.... while I am at work... but the point is.... SHE'S HERE!!! :happydance:

Yaaaaaaaaay!!!!!! About freaking time!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I'm sooooooo pleased for you Krissy, that has been one record-breakingly-long cycle. Here's hoping things settle down for next time. Does this mean you'll be TTC soon then......?!!

THANK THE LORD!!!!!!!:happydance: Bloody hell Krissy that was EPIC! And so much for the dreams....ummmm maybe something in it?

I had a dream a few nights back, it was very vivid too, I was getting into the car outside the hospital with my baby boy, it was pretty cold & getting quite dark (early evening Oct/Nov/Dec time). If I get a BFP in Feb or March then this is the time of year I would have a baby...is it a sign? Or am just hoping that I get a BFP in the next 2-3 months & am just hoping for another boy so I can live Berties life through him? Um dunno :dohh:

Oops rambled...again!!!

So pleased AF is here Krissy, another one for the Feb TTC club!! Yay :happydance:

Sally, reiki sounds interesting too, but I think I want to be physically touched - well massaged. I contacted a lady today via email and she sent me a message about calling me tonight, but I've been at the gym for the past 2 1/2 hours so I asked her to call in the morning which she is going to do. So fingers crossed she has some info!

I cant remember whats going on with everyone. We have a few in the TWW dont we, so whos testing first? I've not heard much about poas addictions lately :haha: I am gonna start poas on Thurs to see when I OV (I'm CD 12 & with CBFM I OV'd between CD16-18) xxx

So glad Krissy! FX'd for next cycle, hope your dream was an omen! xxx

Great news on AF, how long did you have to wait?

We had our apt at the fertility clinic today and it gave me my first glimmer of hope that I've had in weeks. We have to go back on the wait list which is about 2-3 months long but then even if my cycles aren't sorted (which they should be) we can still continue on with a frozen egg transfer since they control your cycle and lining with meds. So we're looking at likely april for our FET. I don't think it is to soon, my desire to be pregnant again is very strong and though I know it will be a hard pregnancy to get through, if all works as we would hope, it will help me to focus on happier times while still giving me the 3 ish months to grieve that I know I will need.

My milk is in and I am terribly engorged and full, no let down feelings yet but I am leaking some, not enough to need a pad though. The doc gave me some pills to take for a week and said it should be gone by then, I can't wait. Maybe sooner since it's been 2/3 days since it came in. Bleeding has also slowed a lot and is starting to turn brown though still has a fair amount of that light pinky/red colour.

This cycle has been 64 days so far :dohh: They are normally 31-33 days :shrug:

And 3 months will fly by my friend!! I have confidence your next FET will be a successful one :hugs:

I hope so. We'll be doing 2 embryo's at 3 day transfer. It gives me something to look forward to. I'll be taking clomid in between to make sure my cycle doesn't drag out. 64 days is crazy!

Hi I'm new here so unsure how it works I lost my twin boys max and bobby five weeks ago I was five mouths gone and they had ttts when I found this out both me and my hubby tried to remind positive then my next scan showed our boys had died I knew before they told me gut feeling I lost my first daughter who would of turn 18 this year so dreading Christmas the only thing that keeps me going is my three year old son although very small he is the biggest rock in my world I feel so guilty that he may be a only child and so want to try again but I really feel my body soul and spirit couldn't take anymore goodbyes xxx

So sorry for your losses as.strong.as

Five weeks is not much time, give yourself a chance to heal before trying again hey but don't make any big decisions about trying or not trying now, it's not time for that, just be kind to yourself x x x

Much love x

Hi I'm new here so unsure how it works I lost my twin boys max and bobby five weeks ago I was five mouths gone and they had ttts when I found this out both me and my hubby tried to remind positive then my next scan showed our boys had died I knew before they told me gut feeling I lost my first daughter who would of turn 18 this year so dreading Christmas the only thing that keeps me going is my three year old son although very small he is the biggest rock in my world I feel so guilty that he may be a only child and so want to try again but I really feel my body soul and spirit couldn't take anymore goodbyes xxx

I'm so sorry hon for your loss of your lovely boys, it's so unfair. I also lost ID twin boys at 5 months, but due to pPROM, where the waters break. It's so heartbraking whatever the reason. I hope you stick around here and let all the wonderful ladies on here help you, they have been a lifesaver to me. I'm so sorry for the loss of your daughter too. xxx

I am so deeply sorry for your losses :cry::cry: How devastaing. You need time to heal . I lost my Ava at 20 weeks on 3/3/2011 and only now am i trying again. I am 41 and have 3 boys already 20,17 and 11 and was not planning on having anymore, Ava was a beautiful surprise for me. I know what you mean about not taking anymore pain, I am petrified to try again , but I am going to give it one more try and pray for the best. They don't know why Ava passed I had all great signs, they picked up her heartbeat at 7 weeks it was 192. I never ever knew I could experience so much pain, but it does exist. If you ever need to talk I am always around..XOXO Andrea
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->