Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

I am so, so sorry mama. How awful. So much sadness. I lost my baby boy Judah in June at 17 weeks, and then became pregnant really quickly, and we sadly lost that baby girl at 15 weeks. But I have confidence that I will have another one. I am so sorry for you. I know the pain is so new right now. We are all here for you. Lots of hugs!!

as.strong.as, I am so sorry about the losses of your little twins & your daughter. Please take comfort that we have all lost our treasured ones here...some more than once, some later on in the second trimester & some earlier. Overall we all know the emotional rollercoaster that happens after a loss. I think what I a trying to say is that we are there for you and we understand some of what you must be going through, its a really safe place to vent & get support.

Kelly9 I am glad you have had a good bit of news with regards to your next FET, April will come around really quickly. I kept on looking into the future the week I lost Bertie & kept thinking that there are so many weeks that needed to pass before I can try again, and this really upset me (and still does) but I've managed 7 weeks so far, and I know in about 4 weeks or so I will be ttc again. In one sense time has flown by, but it has also dragged. I feel that I might feel a bit more 'me' again once I can do something proactive like try again, this limbo stage is such a pain in the arse. But Kelly it will go past quickly - and it does give you time to grieve over the loss of your LO.

Hope everyone else is ok xxxxx

hey girls just wanted to pop in and let you know my facebook is acting a lil crazy at the moment so if i havent accepted your friend requests etc dont worry im not ignoring you!! just have to wait until the weekend to get someone to have a look at it... love to you all xxxxxxx

Hey,
Just checking in to see how everyone is doing? I don't feel any different so I am thinking I didn't hit it this month, even though I was not planning to anyway :dohh: I guess I just have to wait till the 26th to really know.
Hope everyone has a great day..XOOXOXOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

as.strong.as I'm so sorry for your loss, i hope you can find some comfort here from all the lovely ladies.

I hope everyone else is doing ok?

Afm - spoke to the doc about this recent loss, and he said they wouldn't start investigating until i'd had a third miscarriage, and to wait a few moths till we try again, so i'm thinking late march, i want to hopefully have at least 2 af's before we try again so i know its all working properly.

xxxx

Afm - spoke to the doc about this recent loss, and he said they wouldn't start investigating until i'd had a third miscarriage, and to wait a few moths till we try again, so i'm thinking late march, i want to hopefully have at least 2 af's before we try again so i know its all working properly.

Sounds sensible to me. March will be here in no time. Until then, just enjoy doing all the things you can't do when you're pregnant!

Hey,
Just checking in to see how everyone is doing? I don't feel any different so I am thinking I didn't hit it this month, even though I was not planning to anyway :dohh: I guess I just have to wait till the 26th to really know.
Hope everyone has a great day..XOOXOXOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Andrea, don't give up hope yet, its still waaaay too early to tell! Sending positive vibes your way :hugs:

Hi I'm new here so unsure how it works I lost my twin boys max and bobby five weeks ago I was five mouths gone and they had ttts when I found this out both me and my hubby tried to remind positive then my next scan showed our boys had died I knew before they told me gut feeling I lost my first daughter who would of turn 18 this year so dreading Christmas the only thing that keeps me going is my three year old son although very small he is the biggest rock in my world I feel so guilty that he may be a only child and so want to try again but I really feel my body soul and spirit couldn't take anymore goodbyes xxx
So sorry for your losses, but welcome here. Do you mind if I ask what ttts is? (please don't feel you have to reply if its too upsetting for you)

Sally, reiki sounds interesting too, but I think I want to be physically touched - well massaged. I contacted a lady today via email and she sent me a message about calling me tonight, but I've been at the gym for the past 2 1/2 hours so I asked her to call in the morning which she is going to do. So fingers crossed she has some info!

I cant remember whats going on with everyone. We have a few in the TWW dont we, so whos testing first? I've not heard much about poas addictions lately :haha: I am gonna start poas on Thurs to see when I OV (I'm CD 12 & with CBFM I OV'd between CD16-18) xxx
Really weirdly my counsellor brought up the subject of alternative therapies in our session today - what a strange coincidence! I used to work with someone who did reiki so I may see if I can contact her, as I'm quite intrigued by it now, although I'll have to ask if that's ok if I'm in the 2WW. Don't want to disturb anything that might be going on in there! if this cycle isn't successful I think I'll look into something for next time, but still not sure if I could handle someone messing around with my feet :haha:

As for the poas, I think I'm going to try to hold out til next weekend (28th) but I know in all reality I'll probably use some ICs from next Wednesday onwards because I'm so flipping impatient. I just never tire of peeing on those lovely magic little strips! It's so much fun!! After my IC's were really vague and inconclusive last time, I said I wasn't going to bother with them anymore, but then I changed my mind and put in another order :dohh:

Oh she's messing with me :growlmad: Darn spotting now for 2 days... I know she's coming but I just want her to actually show her face already so I can get on to my new cycle.. so I can start POS's with my OPK's soon so I can fertilize an egg :rofl: Its going to happen this month... just you wait and see.... I WILL be pg before Hadlee's one year angelversary.... :thumbup: I got pg with her on my cycle that started Jan 28, 2011. If this beeee-otch ever shows up, say like tomorrow... Then this will be the one. Jan 19. Only one week before Hadlee's due date. :thumbup:

Popping in to say a quick hello to everyone.

I've noticed there are a couple of new names here now. I'm very sorry for your losses and that you've had to join us but you've found the right place for comfort and support, everyone here is amazing. as.strong.as - my angel son is also called Max - we said goodbye to him on 10th Aug 2011 after pprom at 19+3.

Hope everyone is well and AF is and isn't turning up as everyone wants.

AFM: I've got my first cervix scan on Monday and seeing the consultant again on Wednesday with the results of the scan.

Love to you all xx

For some reason my muscles are so achy, why? My arms and legs and now my shoulder :dohh::dohh::dohh: My body is playing tricks on me again. I don't understand why the body does this. I actually wont be upset if I am not pregnant, cause I wanted to loose some more weight anyway. I just don't understand why i am achy, I am not sick.. Weird.. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ttts is twin to twin transfusion syndrome only occurs in identical twins it's were the placentae has fused blood vessels and supply's one twin with too much blood and the other with little blood it is treatable but our twins had a acute bleed before any treatment could of been done if needed max was bright red when he was born because of it and bobby was pale so small but both were beautiful in our eyes xxx

Ttts is twin to twin transfusion syndrome only occurs in identical twins it's were the placentae has fused blood vessels and supply's one twin with too much blood and the other with little blood it is treatable but our twins had a acute bleed before any treatment could of been done if needed max was bright red when he was born because of it and bobby was pale so small but both were beautiful in our eyes xxx

I'm sorry hun, I knew what it was as I was tested for it after the membrane rupture with my boys. It's such crappy luck, it does seem to be a huge risk with ID twins. Do you know the chorionicity of your boys? Were they in their own sacs or together in one? Mine were monochorionic, Diamniotic - so they had one outer layer around them both, then an inner layer each and only one placenta. This is quite risky but not as risky as mono/monos, where they share a sac and can get their chords tangled up. It's of no comfort now I know but at least you know for definite that your loss was solely caused by the twin type they were and so won't recur. It may bring you some small comfort if you ever decide to try for a rainbow. I'm so sorry it all occured before any operation was possible, it's a raw deal. huge hugs. xxx

as.strong.as the doc I saw for my/hannah's surgery primarily does ttts surgeries for Canada, he's one of the few, we had a similar procedure for ttts done to our little girl to stop her tumour from growing but sadly she didn't make it.

:hi: Bentlee, your more than welcome here, everyone is lovely & more than happy to help get you back on track to a happier place after such sad times xx

Krissy - my AF teased me for a few days with the whole spotting on and off for a few day, which is why I started getting my hopes up that it was IB - that little witch was really playing with my emotions! Then she arrived full on! Good Luck! And I LOVE the positive thinking too - next cycle is going to be the one especially as you've had to wait soooooooo long x

Sally - let me know about the reiki & what they say.

I am having reflexology next Friday, the lady was lovely & said that its really beneficial to have after a trauma as it helps but everything back in balance & helps to deal with the emotions. She almost guarantees that people feel great after their first session. She also has a special interest in fertility/conception/maternity so I think is really keen on working on me. She said it really does make a difference. Going for a half hour free session to see if I like it (bonus!!!), I am sure I will, so then going to book in for more. I am so certain that next month will be my month (I havent even considered that it wont!) I am going to follow the SMEP too as if you do t properly 40% of ladies get their BFP after MC compared to 20 % of women who dont use it! I hope to use the yesbaby lube too!
I was supposed to be 36 weeks pg for my best friends wedding in April, I am determined that I will be pg for her wedding :kiss:

Hayley GL for the scan xx

Andrea I hope its a good sign xx

Nikki, you must be almost done in the tww?

Kelly & as.strong.as I hope you ladies are doing ok xxx

Hi girls - hope everyone's ok.

Welcome Bentlee :flower:

Gemma - reflexology sounds good. I can do reiki on myself so I usually self treat. I can treat others but it's been so long I've lost confidence. I can also do distance healing, so if anyone would like some, I am happy to send it.

Nikki - :dust: (a little smilie for ya)

Andrea - :dust: (and for you!)

Hayley - gl for scan xxx

AFM: I have a scan tomorrow at 9am so fingers crossed we see a little bubs in there doing ok. Wish me luck xxx

Thanks for the warm welcome, ladies! Baby:dust: to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->