Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Iloveblue how are your lines???

I POAS earlier today and line came up much quicker and it was definitely darker :happydance:

AF is due today and I've had cramps on and off all day - even though I know this is normal and had this with previous pregnancies I still can't help thinking the worst. But I'm trying to be positive.

Suze I hope yesterday passed gently, lots of love and hugs.
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
And the same to Imalia. Thinking of you. Its bad enought having an AF but under the circumstances I imagine its very very hard.
Lots of love and wishing it to be your turn very soon, It will happen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hope you are ok iloveblue?

My little bit of sickness has virtually gone so I am expecting bad news Friday. Will let you know though. xxxxx

Did you have much sickness when you were expecting Maeve? How many weeks are you now? xxxx

Iloveblue how are your lines???

I POAS earlier today and line came up much quicker and it was definitely darker :happydance:

AF is due today and I've had cramps on and off all day - even though I know this is normal and had this with previous pregnancies I still can't help thinking the worst. But I'm trying to be positive.

Thats great news !!!:thumbup:
yeah i always have lots of AF cramps in early pregnancy!!:hugs:

Suze I hope yesterday passed gently, lots of love and hugs.
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
And the same to Imalia. Thinking of you. Its bad enought having an AF but under the circumstances I imagine its very very hard.
Lots of love and wishing it to be your turn very soon, It will happen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hope you are ok iloveblue?

My little bit of sickness has virtually gone so I am expecting bad news Friday. Will let you know though. xxxxx

:hugs: For friday ... FX you are wrong!!! u maybe lucky and just not have sickness!!:hugs:

MaevesM thanks :friends: I'm sure everything is fine, all my pregnancies have been very different with regards to sickness and I'm sure others will say the same too

Great that your lines are getting darker iloveblue and it sounds like the af cramps are normal for you

Hope you are okay MaevesM xx

No cramps today - seems like my body is working like clockwork, cramps all day on day AF due and then completely gone the next.
DH told MIL earlier which has made me feel a bit nervous for some reason. Think we are going to tell just close family for now - then everyone else (including the boys) after 12 week scan.

Nats - when did you tell you kiddlywinks?

Jamarismummy just want to send you some :hugs: on your due date and floaty :kiss: to jamari

No cramps today - seems like my body is working like clockwork, cramps all day on day AF due and then completely gone the next.
DH told MIL earlier which has made me feel a bit nervous for some reason. Think we are going to tell just close family for now - then everyone else (including the boys) after 12 week scan.

Told them after 14 weeks scan, was gonna wait till 20 weeks but my tummy is massive already :blush:
I do worry a lot about them going thru another loss with me..
Evie said yesterday morning that she didn;t want the baby in my tummy to go to heaven , made me :cry: she so sweet...

Told them after 14 weeks scan, was gonna wait till 20 weeks but my tummy is massive already :blush:
Evie said yesterday morning that she didn;t want the baby in my tummy to go to heaven , made me :cry: she so sweet...

I'm the same Nats, I originally planned to wait till 20 weeks but if my bump is anything like last time, it will be noticeable by 12 weeks!

Sweet Evie - they are so innocent aren't they.

I mentioned in passing to my youngest son Harper (he's 4) that I was going to the doctors on Friday (made an appointment to see GP as still not heard from hospital) and he said 'Are you going to find out why our baby died?' - neither of them have mentioned it for ages so I was quite taken aback.

Bless all the little ones :cloud9:

Iloveblue my goodness you've still not heard back from the hospital with your results? That's been ages it must be driving you mad

I'm the same Nats, I originally planned to wait till 20 weeks but if my bump is anything like last time, it will be noticeable by 12 weeks!

Sweet Evie - they are so innocent aren't they.

I mentioned in passing to my youngest son Harper (he's 4) that I was going to the doctors on Friday (made an appointment to see GP as still not heard from hospital) and he said 'Are you going to find out why our baby died?' - neither of them have mentioned it for ages so I was quite taken aback.

Awww , its sad they have to say sentences like that tho' :(
i thimk they listen more than we think!! little tinkers..
Evie said to me in the car yesterday when i was crying that she wanted a different mummy that was happy.. really upset me, but then later when i was doing jigsaws with her and dylan she said are we making you happy mummy? and i said yes her and dylan always make me happy, she and dylan both smiled so sweetly and gave me a hug..was lovely :cloud9:

hope the docs get you some answers on fri must be so upsetting to have to keep chasing!! :hugs:

Any news Maeves mummy..thinking of u !! hope u are ok!!! :hugs:

How are u iloveblue ..like the new avatar picture!! :)

Thanks Nats.

I'm okay thanks - we've been away in Chester for the weekend and am shattered now.

I saw GP on Friday who wasn't helpful at all - he didn't seem to know anything about the fact that we had lost our previous baby, and he wouldn't check the system to see if any of the test results had come through to the surgery. He just huffed and puffed about all the paperwork that had to be filled in.

I'm going to ring the consultant again tomorrow - but just feeling fed up at the moment.

How are you? Have you had a nice weekend?

Thinking of you Maevesmummy - hope you are okay xx

:shock: your GP sounds even worse than mine and i thought he was unsympathetic!! :grr:
seriously hope your consultant has some answers..this is getting crazy!!! how are u feeling? has the sickness kicked in yet? did u tell GP about pregnancy?

had good weekend, weird was so upset last week about charlie , but seem to be more together ATM..his due date is fri..we are having a family day which will be nice... got a scan on weds, i'll be pretty much the gestation charlie died at then, so nervous... thankfully , i'm able to pick up HB pretty easily now with doppler and i'm feeling more movemnet which is reasuring, gonna be a nerve wracking couple of weeks.....

keep thinking about maevesmummy , i hope she and baby are ok!! XXX

:shock: your GP sounds even worse than mine and i thought he was unsympathetic!! :grr:
seriously hope your consultant has some answers..this is getting crazy!!! how are u feeling? has the sickness kicked in yet? did u tell GP about pregnancy?

had good weekend, weird was so upset last week about charlie , but seem to be more together ATM..his due date is fri..we are having a family day which will be nice... got a scan on weds, i'll be pretty much the gestation charlie died at then, so nervous... thankfully , i'm able to pick up HB pretty easily now with doppler and i'm feeling more movemnet which is reasuring, gonna be a nerve wracking couple of weeks.....

keep thinking about maevesmummy , i hope she and baby are ok!! XXX

The reason I went to see GP was to register this pregnancy - so at least I know the midwife has my details now. Just spoken to consultants secretary and the full results were back last week, but the consultant was on leave. She is back today and the results are on her desk as we speak, ready for her to read through - the secretary said she would let her know of the new pregnancy, which might speed things up a bit - and we should hear from them soon. I feel a bit better - but just so fed up of waiting.

I'm feeling okay - having occasional bouts of nausea, but doesn't usually kick in for me till about 6 weeks. Am just very tired and grumpy at the moment!
I'm 5 weeks tomorrow by my calculations, so still very early days.

I'm glad you're feeling better - it must be hard having Charlie's due date and being the same gestation at the same time. I'm dreading that 16-20 weeks bit.
What are you doing for your family day on Friday?
Glad you are feeling movement and hearing HB now - that must be helping. xx

I too am thinking about MaevesM and hoping they are both okay.

oo FX you'll get the results then soon.... its a tough thing though..:hugs: i remember being very emotional about it, brings it all back ..:( but its something that needs to be done.. XXXX and knowing is better than guessing....
glad all well so far..my nausea doesn't ususally kick in till 6 weeks either.. all so worrying...
Yeah i'll defo be glad to get to 20 weeks..seems a big milestone some how!!!
we were going to go to chester zoo, but weather looks dodgy and don't fancy freezing to death there..
we may just go swimming, have some luch out and perhaps go to a soft play..all indoor and warm..i'm really feeling the cold ATM and like to be inside!! :brr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->