Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

bride2be - this website has some lovely poems on it https://grievingparents.com/Poems.html i especially like

How quietly he
tiptoed into our world.
Softly, only a moment
he stayed
but what an imprint
his footprints have left
upon our hearts.
~Unknown

Its Bud due date tomorrow and i think i'll probably post that on facebook, i have a terrible need to make people realise that he would of been due now. We're also planning on going to the crematorium after dark and play with some sparklers in front of the garden where his ashes are spread, and if its not too windy hopefully release some chinese lanterns.

How quietly he
tiptoed into our world.
Softly, only a moment
he stayed
but what an imprint
his footprints have left
upon our hearts.
~Unknown

Thats really lovely! I am going to look at the website now.

It sounds lovely what you have planned for Buds due date. Hope you feel ok tomorrow, so sending you a virtual :hugs: xx

I am trying to remember one

No name, no face, no date of birth,
No hour of death, no plot of earth.
You never breathed, or kicked or cried
And yet for us, you lived and died

I am trying to remember one

No name, no face, no date of birth,
No hour of death, no plot of earth.
You never breathed, or kicked or cried
And yet for us, you lived and died

awe hun thats beautiful!!
i think my fav still has to be:

An Angel in the book of life wrote down our babies date of birth.Then whispered as she closed the book 'too beautiful for earth'

i always save all these little quotes and poems and when i read through them they kind of give me some peace!thanks for sharing this one!xxxx

to all our angels who have a due date or birthday coming soon

A Birthday In Heaven - by Kris Smith

I heard you crying yesterday,
And felt your heart-sent love.
So I’m sending you this message
Now, from Heaven up above.

You’re wondering if I’ll celebrate
My Birthday (way up here).
I know you’re missing me today
I feel your essence near.

God planned a special day for me,
He told me with a wink.
He’d ordered me a special cake
(It’s Angel food, I think).

Balloons will fill the streets for me,
They float up through the clouds.
And we have lots of friends up here
That make us laugh out loud.

There is a Birthday carousel,
Jewelled horses ride the wind,
With music playing, oh so sweet…
The magic never ends.

I’ve made so many friends, you see
We laugh and play and sing.
We ride our bikes and play jump rope
And sleep in Angel’s wings.

We’ll have our cake and ice cream
And open gifts - SURPRISE!
But we don’t blow out our candles here
Instead, they light the skies.

I also have this one Lilys headstone:

A beautiful flower, lent not given. to bud on earth but bloom in heaven!

Hope you find something lovely Bride!

Helen I am so relieved and pleased for you, it must have been such a weight off your shoulders to see that little heartbeat today. I'm so happy your lil rainbow is still safe in there. I did check here on my phone earlier as I had to know how you'd got on, but I've had such a hectic day at work today that I didn't get chance to write you a message then. How many weeks did they date you as?

Gemma, I know that it is sooooo hard to wait and not to try getting pregnant when you want it so bad, but whatever you decide and whatever ends up happening this month, I'm sure you'll be fine :hugs:

Oh, I've just seen your ticker Helen, ignore my question about how many weeks you are! :dohh:

Oh, I've just seen your ticker Helen, ignore my question about how many weeks you are! :dohh:

Well, they said somewhere between 5-6 weeks but it's so dinky it's very hard to tell. Dating scan should be able to give definitive further down the line. Last time I had an early scan at 6 and a half weeks with Thomas they said I was 5+5, so I put back my 12 week scan based on that, only to have it and find I was 13 weeks - exactly where I thought I was. I think at this stage it's impossible to tell. I do know when my lmp was (10th Dec) and I also know when I conceived (21st Dec being BD day but when it all happened could have taken a few days?), so I think my ticker is right.

This had better be the last of the scares. I was trying so hard to be detached and not get my heart broken but when she smiled at the screen and then showed me, I just burst into tears.

Helen I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy that everything is alright. I was holding out hope and this is the best possible outcome ever :cloud9:

This had better be the last of the scares. I was trying so hard to be detached and not get my heart broken but when she smiled at the screen and then showed me, I just burst into tears.

I certainly hope its the last of the scares too. There are bound to be ups and downs - its totally natural and only to be expected - but I know you'll get through it. Try to enjoy it as much as you can :hugs:

Ok ladies...let's see how crazy I'm being this month.

Alright, so I'm pretty sure I o'd early this month (probably the 12th or 13th). OH and I BD the 14th and 15th so I was thinking that we would be out this month. However, today I've had some sharpish pains in the bottom right near my pelvis. Could this be implantation pain? It was almost pulsing (would hurt for a few seconds and then stop). Not severe pain though. Also, this morning I had a dip on my BBT chart. Am I nuts or am I in the TTW?????

Britney - keep temping, I've looked at loads of BFP charts, the temp should stay high (but it does fluctuate on the lead up too). I've been charting so keeping a keen eye on what to expect with a BFP chart (not that I'm in that stage yet, but want to be fully aware) Will keep my fingers crossed xx

Helen - so sweet reading you cried at the HB...I'm not surprised x its so lovely xxxx

Sally & Krissy, my head says no, but my heart says yes. Say if this is my month & that if I dont go for it this month it might not be my month again for months (lots of months there!) It took 10 months last time, I just cant wait that long! Reading some of the other forums people tend to get pg soon after mc/losses & I dont want to lose my window of opportunity. I feel so torn (because of the dress - I chose it when preggers with Bertie & feel he helped me choose it, as its the only dress I really fell in love with & had to get a move on with choosing as I needed to get measured before I got too pregnant). It wouldnt feel right not being able to wear that dress because of that fact. I just dunno!!!!x

I know that it is supposed to stay high but I just read a bunch of stuff on implantation dips...so confusing!

Congrats on the HB. I think I'd have reacted the same as you.

So I had a scan today from a scare I had with a very large clot that looked like tissue and well they couldn't tell at the scan if there was tissue left because they found something else, I have an Arteriovenous Fistula which means if I ever had a D&C it would either kill me from bleeding out or I'd need an emergency hysterectomy to stop the bleeding. I was at my breaking point today I just couldn't handle anymore bad news but in the end despite having this fistula my fertility doc doesn't think I need surgery on it (just yet) to correct it and says that I should be able to go on as planned with the FET but I'm being closely monitored before, after and during. I guess it's small enough that unless I start to bleed heavily I can avoid the surgery and I know you ladies don't know much about my story but the fetal surgery that was performed on my precious Hannah, would essentially be what I'd need done to this vessel. I was a wreck hearing this. The only thought that would go through my head all day was "will I ever have another baby" I almost went off the deep end.

Ah Kelly you poor thing you are really goinv through it. I dont know much about those things. I'm sure the doctors will do what they need to & it sounds like your fertility doc is happy for you to try again which is good. It must be scared but positive vibes are coming your way xxxx

Britney temping is confusing....it's only my first month doing it so need to learn more,I'm sure there are others here that know more,how many DPO are you now?xx

My temp is still around the same as it has been so don't think ov is gonna happen yet x

Morning Ladies :) my luck seems to be changing, we have just been offered a 3 bed council house in a local village! its lovely :)

Ok ladies...let's see how crazy I'm being this month.

Alright, so I'm pretty sure I o'd early this month (probably the 12th or 13th). OH and I BD the 14th and 15th so I was thinking that we would be out this month. However, today I've had some sharpish pains in the bottom right near my pelvis. Could this be implantation pain? It was almost pulsing (would hurt for a few seconds and then stop). Not severe pain though. Also, this morning I had a dip on my BBT chart. Am I nuts or am I in the TTW?????

Your not out yet!! It could still happen. With all 3 of my boys I got pregnant the day before ovulation and the day after . With Ava I got pregnant by accident, but I know with her it was 3 days before I ovulated/ So yes we do have hope for you :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: You are not nuts. Good Luck and fingers crossed for you XOXOXOOX :hugs::hugs:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ah Kelly you poor thing you are really goinv through it. I dont know much about those things. I'm sure the doctors will do what they need to & it sounds like your fertility doc is happy for you to try again which is good. It must be scared but positive vibes are coming your way xxxx

Britney temping is confusing....it's only my first month doing it so need to learn more,I'm sure there are others here that know more,how many DPO are you now?xx

My temp is still around the same as it has been so don't think ov is gonna happen yet x

I have been temping for years so if you have any questions feel free to ask!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->