Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

No not really... I just need to have stuff to keep me busy or I lose my mind. However, I am soooooo looking forward to June when I am done school and wont be working my part time... it will be go to work, come home and relax. I am not sure what I will do with myself :rofl:

Continued with my POAS obsession today...neg preg test and neg OPK (test line was the darkest I've seen it but not a pos). Not giving up yet though...still having back pain and very increased CF. I've been symptom spotting non-stop, it's ridiculous. OH is so sweet and listens to everything I say and all my craziness and doesn't even seem to mind! Thank you for all the well wishes, I really hope this is it!!!

Tanya-I'm sorry to hear about your diagnosis, but now that you know, the chances seem better that you will be able to have a safe pregnancy. Try to stay positive even thought it is difficult, and when you just can't be positive yourself, we will be here for you :hugs:

Krissy-way to go on the assignments and good for you for staying busy...I need some of your motivation!

Andrea, there is a thread with all the abbreviations on, i think its in or near the intros section at the top of the list of sections, if that makes sense! I wouldn't have known what all these things mean if i hadn't looked there when i first joined.

Britney, keep us the poas work. Hope it all becomes clear soon.

As for me, i'm 10-11 dpo now and poas with ic just now (fmu) have got the faintest line but i'm sure its there. Wasn't there by 3 mins but defo there under 10. Am trying not to get excited yet after my chemical last month as af isn't due for another few days, so just staying cautiously optimistic.

x

Andrea, there is a thread with all the abbreviations on, i think its in or near the intros section at the top of the list of sections, if that makes sense! I wouldn't have known what all these things mean if i hadn't looked there when i first joined.

As for me, i'm 10-11 dpo now and poas with ic just now (fmu) have got the faintest line but i'm sure its there. Wasn't there by 3 mins but defo there under 10. Am trying not to get excited yet after my chemical last month as af isn't due for another few days, so just staying cautiously optimistic.

x

Yay! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

x

Yay! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Me too!! xxx

Fingers crossed Sally & Britney xxx And Andrea too - I know your not quite at the testing stage yet but still FX xxx

I did say last week I can sense more BFP soon, I just hope I am right!

Tanya - 80% is a pretty good stat. I know its the other 20% that you will naturally worry about - everyone would. I guess its a decision that you have to make. Do I want to take home my baby and hope I am in the 80% & be fully aware that there could be more heartbreak. If it was me I would want to try, I'm not sure how I'd cope knowing that something might go wrong - as thats the bit I would focus on, but I think I'd take the risk to get my baby.

Krissy, well done! Wow you are a busy lady!xx

Kelly9 - I just ordered the book :happydance:

AFM temps gone up a little bit today, not loads but a bit. CM still not looking like it should (well what I have read it should). I never got the whole cm thing last time. I am trying to learn more about my body so I know what I'm doing next month. Will do some opks today again - been doing them twice a day for last few days. (Didnt get chance to do one last night tho!) I hope I OV soon so I know what my body is doing. Going to get EPO today. Does anyone know if I should take it everyday until my OV next month? I read you should take it from CD1 up to OV. But seeing as I am not TTC this month, can I just take it everyday?

Thanks ladies. I did a second test with SMU just to check and the line was very definitely there. Pale but there for sure. Now i really need this to stick- please send sticky vibes my way!

Thanks ladies. I did a second test with SMU just to check and the line was very definitely there. Pale but there for sure. Now i really need this to stick- please send sticky vibes my way!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMG SALLY!!!! I just read this then had to re read it again! Jesus woman! I'm so pleased for you.

I hope this is the one Sally, its got to be! I think its true about being more fertile! Are you gonna do a digi to you can see those magic little words?xxxxx:kiss:

Oh Sally im so excited!!!!! im thinking of you and sending you lots of sticky wishes xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Sending many positive thoughts, Sally!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I get way to excited when people get BFP or almost BFP :happydance:

Going to try to wait a little longer to do a digi. Have got some in already but am storing them away from the bathroom so they're out of temptation's way! Just feel like i shouldn't rush it. Am trying so hard not to get my hopes up too much.
I must have been super-fertile this month! Think i deserve some good luck after all the crap over the last few months

you definitely do hun!!! im so so happy for you :hugs: :hugs: xxxxxxxxxx

Oh Sally how exciting!! I am keeping everything crossed for you here :hugs: Hoping that line gets darker - stick little bean, stick! When would AF be due for you?

OMG SALLY!!! Best news ever to wake up to :cloud9: Congrats hun!!! :hugs:

I just went for lunch with a friend & we were discussing another friends whose little girl turned 2 this weekend. I said I thought this friend would have had another by now - or would be at least trying. My lunch friend said yes other friend is trying & has been since september but hasnt had any luck yet. I said oh september isnt that long to be trying as its only January. She said "well I think she said if it doesnt happen soon then she is going to go down the line of ovulation kits" My friend seemed to think that its obsessive using ovlation kits as it seems to prescribed. I didnt have the balls to tell her I am an obsessive compulsive ovulation test/CBFM/Preseed/temping/soy etc freak.....I think she would think I'm NUTS!! ha ha. Its funny getting other peoples views on TTC! She said that this other friend thinks she had a mc last year - she took a test but was -ve & had a super weird AF after & she went on about how having a mc was the worse thing ever to experience & she knew what it was like. Needless to say lunch friend was a bit like "what the F does she know!!!" Afterall she never even got a BFP but just assumed she had mc because of her AF.
Anyway lunch friend said that she was lucky with both her kids and conceived within 4-5 weeks of deciding and starting to try. Ok this is amazing for her but I'm so incredibly jealous! How can some people just fall pregnant at the drop of a hat?!

Anyway thought I'd share with you all that in the 'real world' apparantly people dont take ovulation tests so were are all officially CRAZY!:happydance:

Can I please join? I lost my baby 14w6d approx :( I had a D&E on Friday, lost over 1.5 liters of blood on the OR table, ended up being admitted into the hospital and needing 5 blood transfusions. This whole thing and left me traumatized.

Can I please join? I lost my baby 14w6d approx :( I had a D&E on Friday, lost over 1.5 liters of blood on the OR table, ended up being admitted into the hospital and needing 5 blood transfusions. This whole thing and left me traumatized.

I am am sorry about your loss! We always welcome new comers here , but
with deep regret for their loss. I too had D and E back in July when I lost my little girl Emmunah due to some serious birth defects. Again I am very sorry to welcome you here , and I got to say that people here are very very nice.

I am Natalie by the way or you can just call me Nat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->