Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

SLC I'm so sorry to read about your loss. You are more than welcome to join us here. All the ladies are amazing, they've really helped me through the past few months. I hope you find comfort and support here like I have.

Sending big hugs your way.
Fly high little angel xxx

I'm so CONFUSED!

FRER-Neg (not even a hint of a line)
BBT-97.23 (highest it's been all cycle)
OPK-Essentially positive (lines basically the same shade)
CM-Still creamy but much less than the last few days

Ideas? Because I'm going crazy over here.

Welcome SLC as the others have already said newcomers are more than welcomed into our little group (that no one really ever wants to join :cry:) I'm so sorry for your loss hun. Have you decided to name your baby? :hugs:

Sally!!!!! I am so excited for you. You so so so deserve this! You should post pics for us to peer at.

Bride (gemma right?) I have a crazy POAS addiction so your friend would think I was bonkers LOL I still get the urge to POAS at 15 weeks!!

SLC welcome hun, we are here to lend a friendly ear & be of support in this awful time. Sounds like you have had a rough ride physically so that will take a while to heal before you even begin to deal with whats happened emotionally. I'm glad that you found us after your loss as its so supportive here xxx

SLC - I'm so sorry for your loss, you are more than welcome here though, everyone is very understanding :hugs: xxx

Sally - Oh My God!!!:happydance: i am sooo excited for you!!!!!!!! i hope it sticks!

Afm - not very well at the mo, got the lurgy, Buds due date was ok, we managed to light a sparkler for him at the crematorium and we sung to him aswell. I'm trying to get stuck into life at the mo and get myself to the end of march without obsessing too much on babies so i'll probably only visit here every now and then until i can ttc then i'll be back here full force!

hope everyone else is doing well and lots of :dust: to those that are trying! xx

Christine xx

Bride (gemma right?) I have a crazy POAS addiction so your friend would think I was bonkers LOL I still get the urge to POAS at 15 weeks!!

Yes your right, I honestly thought that most people did the whole poas thing! She seemed to think it was an alien idea that in order to get pg people actually have to resort to this! Some people dont know how lucky they are! Do you know I can for the life of me remember your name!!!! Have such a shocking memory since I fell preggers with Bertie, I thought it might have come back!!

SLC- I am so sorry :cry: Breaks my heart everytime someone new joins us but I am happy that you found us :hugs: I lost my daughter at 16 weeks 6 days. Her heart stopped beating about a week before :( Anytime you need anything, we are here :hugs:

And Britney- (I hope thats right!) Dont use an OPK as an HPT lady! Are you using FF to chart? If so I am a huge chart stalker... can I take a peeksie? :lol:

And Britney- (I hope thats right!) Dont use an OPK as an HPT lady! Are you using FF to chart? If so I am a huge chart stalker... can I take a peeksie? :lol:

I wasn't intentionally using and OPK as an HPT but since I couldn't tell for sure when/if I ovulated I was going to continue the OPK until AF showed in case I o'd late. And now that I'm potentially 10 DPO I wanted to take the pg test so I used both :dohh:

I use countdowntopregnancy.com for my bbt https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=85698 I doubt you will be able to see that but you can try :)

Maybe this will work?

Attachments

• BBT Jan 2012.jpg
    BBT Jan 2012.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 5
Ohhh errr Britney, I'm excited to see what Krissy says......I'm a new charter so this is fascinating to me. What do'y reckon then Krissy? I'm keeping everything crossed xxxx

Ohhh errr Britney, I'm excited to see what Krissy says......I'm a new charter so this is fascinating to me. What do'y reckon then Krissy? I'm keeping everything crossed xxxx

Me too! This is my first month charting so (unfortunately) I have no idea what is normal :dohh:

And Gemma, as far as your friend, I guess I never considered all of this POAS stuff until after my loss. I mean, we weren't really planning and got pregnant so it wasn't a big deal. Now that we're actively trying, we want to do everything we can. We used Pre-Seed this month as well. So OPK, Pre-seed, BBT, checking CF, and now HPT...I think we're normal :winkwink:

See I started getting pissed off with TTC last year after about 4 /5 months so started doing a bit of research which is what led me to buy CB digi OV sticks (expensive!) and then switched to the CBFM to 'track' what was going on. Then I just started doing other stuff as the time went by. I used soy for 2-3 months (cant remember now) then stopped as your not supposed to use it every cycle. The cycle I stopped using everything I fell pg, I was convinced its because I chilled out. I'm not sure why I fell pg - I guess if I hadnt have used CBFM I really wouldnt have known about when I OV.

I am so desperate to be pg I think about it every waking moment - which isnt good. Until I can start trying again I think its all I can do to pass the time. Its so frustrating. I still havent OV'd yet & its CD 17. With CBFM I would get a peak between 16-18. So I guess actually now writing this I shouldnt get pissed off. Its hard with those ICs as its either a yes or no answer. At least with CBFM you can see the OV building. Gutted I sold it now!!!
I brought evening primrose oil to day so will start that on CD1.

I honestly dont know how I will cope if next month I get BFN - does anyone else feel like this? Am I baby obsessed freak? :blush:

I hope its your turn Britney xxx

Hi Ladies!!!!

Just popped back on here to check on everyone... Lots going on, I read back a few pages but whewww! No where near caught up LOL!!!

I hope everyone is doing well :hugs:

Miss you all and you will be seeing more of me :winkwink:

See I started getting pissed off with TTC last year after about 4 /5 months so started doing a bit of research which is what led me to buy CB digi OV sticks (expensive!) and then switched to the CBFM to 'track' what was going on. Then I just started doing other stuff as the time went by. I used soy for 2-3 months (cant remember now) then stopped as your not supposed to use it every cycle. The cycle I stopped using everything I fell pg, I was convinced its because I chilled out. I'm not sure why I fell pg - I guess if I hadnt have used CBFM I really wouldnt have known about when I OV.

I am so desperate to be pg I think about it every waking moment - which isnt good. Until I can start trying again I think its all I can do to pass the time. Its so frustrating. I still havent OV'd yet & its CD 17. With CBFM I would get a peak between 16-18. So I guess actually now writing this I shouldnt get pissed off. Its hard with those ICs as its either a yes or no answer. At least with CBFM you can see the OV building. Gutted I sold it now!!!
I brought evening primrose oil to day so will start that on CD1.

I honestly dont know how I will cope if next month I get BFN - does anyone else feel like this? Am I baby obsessed freak? :blush:

I hope its your turn Britney xxx

OMG OMG , I thought that I went crazy at the begin of this month , I was obsessing so bad to the point that i didn't feel like posting here for some time.(its nothing personal to our future mummy's on here , I love all of you , you been such a wonderful friends help for the last couple of months !) . I guess its a combination of my messed up cycle and pregnant coworker with her baby shower. Well anyways my AF was finally here two weeks ago and I was suppose to ovulate few days ago. My monitor showed that I had high fertility but did not ovulate this month. For the last two days my OH was sick as a dog , so we couldnt get the action going -> oh well , I am out this month yet again but at the same time very excited for those that are waiting to find out that their AF will not show for the next 10 months!

:wave: Hey Kelly, how are you....its good to see that you are going to be around more, how you doing?xx

Nat dont forget the CBFM doesnt always show a peak & egg. I have read on several occasions ladies getting a BFP without getting a peak. It might not be too late to get that egg still if you do get chance to :sex:. Remember your not out till the fat lady sings.....just make sure to DTD even if no peak shows!

xx

:wave: Hey Kelly, how are you....its good to see that you are going to be around more, how you doing?xx

Nat dont forget the CBFM doesnt always show a peak & egg. I have read on several occasions ladies getting a BFP without getting a peak. It might not be too late to get that egg still if you do get chance to :sex:. Remember your not out till the fat lady sings.....just make sure to DTD even if no peak shows!

xx

It was weird, before my cycle was out for 2 months, the ovulation predictor kit showed that I ovulated and the monitor did not. The monitor also had some water demage before , it might be very sick(not that I am counting on that). On the other its not possible to dtd , because OH is still sick with stomach flu and I am staying away from him for couple more days. As much as I want to get pregnant , I am not willing to risk getting a flu from him

Stomach flu, yep I think I'd keep a wide berth too!

Have you had peaks on the CBFM yet? I also read some people never get peaks...not sure why! x

AArgh, I just wrote a really long post and then closed the wrong window by accident and lost it all :dohh::wacko::nope:
I just haven't got the time or energy to re-write it all now, so am just going to say hi to everyone and sorry for not sending you all my lovely personalised messages that I had written.
Oh, and here's a piccy of this morning's second test (10-11dpo) Please tell me I'm not imagining that second line.... (control line is the dark one, on the right)
AF should be due Thurs so I'm just praying this sticks and that witch stays away.

Attachments

• 23 Jan 2012.jpg
    23 Jan 2012.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 14
Stomach flu, yep I think I'd keep a wide berth too!

Have you had peaks on the CBFM yet? I also read some people never get peaks...not sure why! x

No peak fertility detected but its been on high fertility for the last week or so(since tues). I had some dis-comfortable feeling last week and lots of CM(sorry for details) on day 11 but is it possible that ovulated then?

How many months have you used it for? What CD are you on at the moment? I'm not sure with this really, I would have thought cd11 is early but I know it can happen early on some cycles - so I read. Was this the first day of 'highs'?
I always had peaks with my CBFM, so I'm not sure what happens when it doesnt detect a peak in terms of how many days of highs it will give in a row.

My first 2 cycles showed highs CD12-19 with peaks CD17 & 18. So maybe if you have high at cd 11 you might be ov soon after that. If you are fairly new to CBFM dont forget it can take a cycle or two to 'learn' your cycle.

Not much help but its good to try and work out whats going on ready for when your OH is back to full fitness next month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->