Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

How many months have you used it for? What CD are you on at the moment? I'm not sure with this really, I would have thought cd11 is early but I know it can happen early on some cycles - so I read. Was this the first day of 'highs'?
I always had peaks with my CBFM, so I'm not sure what happens when it doesnt detect a peak in terms of how many days of highs it will give in a row.

My first 2 cycles showed highs CD12-19 with peaks CD17 & 18. So maybe if you have high at cd 11 you might be ov soon after that. If you are fairly new to CBFM dont forget it can take a cycle or two to 'learn' your cycle.

Not much help but its good to try and work out whats going on ready for when your OH is back to full fitness next month xx

AArgh, I just wrote a really long post and then closed the wrong window by accident and lost it all :dohh::wacko::nope:
I just haven't got the time or energy to re-write it all now, so am just going to say hi to everyone and sorry for not sending you all my lovely personalised messages that I had written.
Oh, and here's a piccy of this morning's second test (10-11dpo) Please tell me I'm not imagining that second line.... (control line is the dark one, on the right)
AF should be due Thurs so I'm just praying this sticks and that witch stays away.

Sally there's definately a second line there, congrats! I know you are probably excited and terrified too after last time, just wanted to say I am so happy for you, you so deserve this. I got my BFP two days after my due date, a little gift from my girls I think, hope it's the same for you xxx

AArgh, I just wrote a really long post and then closed the wrong window by accident and lost it all :dohh::wacko::nope:
I just haven't got the time or energy to re-write it all now, so am just going to say hi to everyone and sorry for not sending you all my lovely personalised messages that I had written.
Oh, and here's a piccy of this morning's second test (10-11dpo) Please tell me I'm not imagining that second line.... (control line is the dark one, on the right)
AF should be due Thurs so I'm just praying this sticks and that witch stays away.

That is definitely a positive!

Bride did you get your parcel yet? x

Not yet Fiona, will let you know when I do!

Yeah Sally there is def a line there! It WILL get darker everyday esp if your AF is due Thurs - thats like 3/4 days away. Its looking goooooooood xx

Sally that looks fab!! Congratulations! I know how scary this is, but stay positive, take each day as it comes. I'm keeping everything crossed for this little bean :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks ladies. I did a second test with SMU just to check and the line was very definitely there. Pale but there for sure. Now i really need this to stick- please send sticky vibes my way!
Sally congrats hun, I definitely see a second line. I'm hoping and praying its a sticky bean. :hugs::hugs:

Can I please join? I lost my baby 14w6d approx :( I had a D&E on Friday, lost over 1.5 liters of blood on the OR table, ended up being admitted into the hospital and needing 5 blood transfusions. This whole thing and left me traumatized.

SLC I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my little boy Jakob at 22 weeks due to premature labour caused by bleeding. YOu are more than welcome here although I hate that you have had to join us. :cry::cry:

Sally there is a definite line there - and I've always found those blue handled ICs to be not so sensitive. My BFP showed up way clearer on a FRER than a IC. Fingers crossed for a super sticky bean :happydance:

PS Gemma I'm Amanda :wave:

Sally-Thats positive!! :happydance:

Britney- Looks as though cd19 was your ovulation day putting you at only about 3 dpo right now.

Britney- Looks as though cd19 was your ovulation day putting you at only about 3 dpo right now.

How can you tell???!!! That is not what I would have guessed at all!!!! I guess because of the dip? But why would I not get a pos OPK until now?

Ladies, I just got a call from a nurse saying that pathology is done with my baby and that they will be calling the cremating society.

Bitter-sweet. I hopefully will get my wish that my baby will be cremated, but I'm still gutted this happened.

Ladies, I just got a call from a nurse saying that pathology is done with my baby and that they will be calling the cremating society.

Bitter-sweet. I hopefully will get my wish that my baby will be cremated, but I'm still gutted this happened.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know it's so difficult to deal with these things that you never thought about or expected. We had our baby cremated as well and it was the right choice for us. I hope that everything works out so that you might be able to get a little bit of closure during this extremely tough time. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Can I please join? I lost my baby 14w6d approx :( I had a D&E on Friday, lost over 1.5 liters of blood on the OR table, ended up being admitted into the hospital and needing 5 blood transfusions. This whole thing and left me traumatized.

I am so deeply sorry for your loss :cry::cry: I lost my Ava at 20 weeks . We buried her on 3/11/2011. It has been a long hard road, just now over 10 months am i feeling better and stronger :cry::cry:

I am just so sorry you are going through this, i promise things will get better, but it takes a long time. We all are here for you.
My name is Andrea.. XOOXOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you!

We wanted to bury our baby, but because it was a D&E... the baby is in pieces and my DH started to cry and said he emotionally couldn't handle seeing our baby in pieces, so that is why we decided to cremate.

We go to in tomorrow afternoon to pay for the service & sign papers. Now I am in the process of looking at Urns.

SLC Mommy I'm so so sorry for your loss. I hate it when anyone new joins because I know what you are going through and I wish you weren't but I hope we can help you. xxx

Sally, everything crossed for a sticky bean for you, congrats and ...breathe... xxx

Thank you!

We wanted to bury our baby, but because it was a D&E... the baby is in pieces and my DH started to cry and said he emotionally couldn't handle seeing our baby in pieces, so that is why we decided to cremate.

We go to in tomorrow afternoon to pay for the service & sign papers. Now I am in the process of looking at Urns.

Instead of an urn we made a Build-a-Bear and put our baby's ashes inside of it. We will but the bear in our rainbow baby's room to "watch over" him/her. OH didn't want something as "sterile" as an urn, he wanted something you might find in a baby's room so it worked out perfectly for us! Good luck in your search.

Slc mommy im sorry for your loss. We just lost our Hannah jan 13 at 18 weeks so everything for me is very fresh and raw. We also had our girl cremated. I just heard back from my bil that her ashes are ready for pick up and that he'll be sending then to me tomorrow. She was cremated in Toronto because we'd had fetal surgery to try and save her life but sadly she passed away hours later. So once all was done and I'd said my goodbyes I returned back to Alberta to be with my husband and son while our bil and his wife took care of the details back in Toronto.

I went out and found a small pewter trinket box and had Hannah's name engraved on it. That will be her final resting place once she arrives home and that box will be sealed and placed in her memory box for whenever I need to be with her.

I do really like the teddy idea though.

How can you tell???!!! That is not what I would have guessed at all!!!! I guess because of the dip? But why would I not get a pos OPK until now?

Are you SURE it was positive though? Because you will almost always have 2 lines on the tests... even a dark one can show but that doesnt mean it is positive... If you got your surge on cd19-20 it could still be showing a line on the way back down from your LH surge. There is *usually* a dip on ovulation day or the day before and then a rise... if your temps continue to go up from here for a few more days, then level out... I would say cd19. I always ovulate (minus last cycle :haha: ) around cd17-20 so it wouldnt be unrealistic to think you could too... its quite common actually! How long are your cycles usually?

Hun I really am so sorry... I have seen you post around the boards as your pic looks very familiar to me, and I want you to know how sorry I am that you had to join us here :( I hope time is gentle on you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->