Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

How cool Jo! Do you feel girl? How many weeks are you now?

im 19 weeks now hun! to be honest im not really feeling an inciling either way lol i dont know is it because ive been trying all along not to be too attached to this baby even though its silly cause i absolutely love him/her to bits but after losing Lily i just feel ive been almost trying not to think about being pregnant too much!

but for some reason today i let myself get excited and im lookin towards the future :) i think i needed to just get a grip and enjoy being pregnant and have faith that everything will be ok.

Jeez us women have crazy things to go through!!! lol xx

So glad you're feeling positive jojo, hope you start really enjoying it all. You deserve it! :hugs:

Hope everyone else is doing ok. :thumbup:

I caved and did a digi this morning (14-15 dpo), I just couldn't wait til tomorrow! Was nicely suprised to see a 2-3 as was expecting a 1-2, so I'm really pleased it looks like the hormones are building up nicely :happydance: The IC line hasn't really photographed too well - it's darker than at the beginning of the week, but not really that dark still - I think they must just be a bit crap! Still feeling cautious but hopeful....

Attachments

• 26th Jan.jpg
    26th Jan.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 2
Oh wow, Sally - 2-3, how fantastic!!!

Congratulations, lovely. I have such a good feeling... :hugs:

I actually want to cry for you Sally xxxxx Congrats my lovely,you deserve this & this one is for keeps this time xxxx

oh sally im so happy for you!!! you absolutely deserve this rainbow baby xxxxxxx sending you lots of love xxxxxxx

We had our little girls name picked out almost a decade ago, when we found out our girl had the teratoma and knew the chances we called her by the middle name we'd had picked out cause we were saving her first name to announce when she was born. But by the time things happened I was so used to calling her Hannah that it didn't seem fitting to change it so we gave the other name to her as a middle name. Depending on how we feel about it when the time comes we may use the middle name or a variation of it for a future baby but it would be in memory of Hannah.

I'm still waiting for her ashes, I really hope they've been mailed already, I just want her home with us.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Sally, I am so excited for you!!!! What great news!!
Sending so much love .H&H9months :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Got our darlings ashes :) So sad, but so happy babe is home with us now.

DH wrote a beautiful poem for our angel...

"Child of mine, I love you and miss you. You are luckier than I to never have to feel my sorrow and ever have to suffer the attachments of life or the pains of the world. Remember our voices and the womb of your mother while we remember you always in our hearts. You will always be the child of mine - Daddy ":cry::cry:

:angel:

Sally! HUGE congrats to you hon! I also have a great feeling for you this time! I think a lot of those dippy test sticks are like that - When I did them when I was pregnant with twins they never really got any darker than the one in your picture, even at 5wks. They weren't even IC's either, they were First Response ones (@$15 for 3!) Yay for the digi, I can't get them over here, boo.

SLC Mommy, hugs for gettign your LO's ashes, your DH's poem is lovely.

Jojo, that's sooo cool, everybody is gettign psycic predictions except me, no fair, no fair!! Only kidding.
#
xxx

Slc mommy I'm glad you have your baby back with you now & your OH poem was lovely,he sounds great. I'm having trouble pinning my OH down to collect our baby's ashes,think he is avoiding it,but it's not doing me any good. He just won't engage in conversation about it!
As for WTT, yes I have been waiting,but I hope to try next month. It seems like I didn't ov this month anyway so I guess it's natures way of saying my body isn't ready yet.

Did anyone else not ovulate during their first cycle after mc / loss? Is it quite common?

Getting my trial reflexology today....in just over an hour infact. I'll mention to her I didn't ov,maybe she can work on getting me ready to ov next month

Love to all xxxx

Is there anyone on here who is WTT? :)

LOL, yes I am in 2WW ... I am supposed to get my AF now or by Monday the latest.. I was not trying this month, I wanted to wait till March. But if I am I will be so happy. Good Luck to you XOXOXOXO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Slc mommy I'm glad you have your baby back with you now & your OH poem was lovely,he sounds great. I'm having trouble pinning my OH down to collect our baby's ashes,think he is avoiding it,but it's not doing me any good. He just won't engage in conversation about it!
As for WTT, yes I have been waiting,but I hope to try next month. It seems like I didn't ov this month anyway so I guess it's natures way of saying my body isn't ready yet.

Did anyone else not ovulate during their first cycle after mc / loss? Is it quite common?

Getting my trial reflexology today....in just over an hour infact. I'll mention to her I didn't ov,maybe she can work on getting me ready to ov next month

Love to all xxxx

Your husband will come around, I think we don't realize it is hard on them also. They just don't show as much emotion as us :hugs::hugs::hugs:
I did ovulate after my loss. After I gave birth I got my AF 5 weeks later and then I ovulated. At the time though I didn't even think to try again, I was to terrified. Some people try again fast some don't, we all are different and no one way is wrong. If you feel ready go for it :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I think it is common not to ovulate right away, we all are different.
XOXOXOXOXO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Is there anyone on here who is WTT? :)

I'm waiting till march as i want to have 2 periods before i try again, as i recently lost another lil bean at 8 weeks and want to definitely make sure i'm in tip top condition before we get pregnant.

hope everyone else is well!

and Sally big, huge congratulations!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Ok so I had my first mini session of reflexology today. It was relaxing but I cant say I feel amazing. Maybe because it was only a short session.

The lady who did it reckons with regular treatment I will be pregnant sooner rather than later (I like her positivity). She also wants me to do a food diary as she says some foods prevent pregnancy etc. She will focus on the pituary gland that stimulates hormone production and also on the reproductive organs.

The session was good and she told me now she felt tension in my neck & shoulders (from my feet). This is so very true, I do feel alot of stress in my shoulders - I always tend to carry it there. I also feel myself clenching my jaw alot lately through anxiety. She picked up on this.

I know some people do not believe in this sort of stuff, but I feel that I am taking positive steps forward, and actively doing something to achieve my goal of being pregnant again. I just know I am going to find it so hard to move on with my life without getting pregnant again.

xx

Oh and I forgot to say I posted on the TTC forum a couple of weeks ago about reflexology in case there were people there that have tried it.

I got a PM today from a lady there who had started reflexology after having an ectopic & a tube removed in November, she is now pregnant! WOW!!!!

I caved and did a digi this morning (14-15 dpo), I just couldn't wait til tomorrow! Was nicely suprised to see a 2-3 as was expecting a 1-2, so I'm really pleased it looks like the hormones are building up nicely :happydance: The IC line hasn't really photographed too well - it's darker than at the beginning of the week, but not really that dark still - I think they must just be a bit crap! Still feeling cautious but hopeful....

I did another IC this morning (I'm going to stop the daily testing now, I promise!!!), and typically since I said they were crap in my post yesterday, of course today I got a lovely strong line, almost as strong as the control line, and it appeared so much quicker than I've ever seen before, pretty much immediately. :happydance:

Have got one more digi left which I'm going to do next week before I call the midwife - this takes me to after the time when I started bleeding last month which is my first little milestone. If I wait til next Thurs/ Fri I should be 5 weeks and so should hopefully get a 3+ on the digi, and then I'll really start to believe it!

Hope everyone is feeling ok and ready to enjoy the weekend :happydance:

Did anyone watch Dr. Oz today? My God I am so depressed now :cry::cry:
They basically said women over 40 should not have kids cause we have so many risk factors. It made me think maybe I should not try. What if I do get pregnant and something goes wrong :cry::cry: I will be responsible for bringing a life into this world and then ending it? The risk of DS is so high and other abnormalities .. I was crying through the whole show.. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Oh Andrea, don't be sad :hugs:

I don't know that show, I've never heard of it in the UK, but I think it sounds like a load of crap. Yes there are increased risks for some things in pregnancy over a certain age, but plenty of women over 40 have happy and healthy babies these days and you shouldn't be made to feel guilty or worried about this. No-one has any right to tell people when they should and shouldn't have babies, it is a personal choice. Whatever we do in life we weigh up the risks involved. Nothing in life is totally free of risk, but we do things anyway because we believe it is the right thing for us to do.

Despite all that I have been through over the last 4 months, I still believe that things will turn out ok in the end. Keep your chin up lovely lady and keep on TTC if thats what you want to do - don't let some crappy tv programme tell you any different.

Sending you huge hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

PS Any sign of AF or have you tested again yet? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"