Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Ohhhhh they sound like GOOD symptoms!!! Keeping everything crossed xxxx

Just a quick update from me tonight. I'm feeling more positive now after my little ticker wobbly moment this morning. I'm not even 5 weeks yet but have already got a bloated little tummy- OH thinks it is hilarious and i can't stop admiring it! Should be 5 wks on thurs so going to use my last digi then (hoping for a 3+) and will ring the midwife after that. The consultant i saw when we got all our test results said i should get a scan at 7-8 wks, so i really hope that happens.

Big love to everyone else. Keep up the good work temping so you catch those eggs.

Britney, fingers crossed for some good news soon x

Ah thats good news Sally xxx good bit of bloating makes you feel a little bit more pg. Only a couple of weeks to wait for your first scan then hopefully xxx

Yay, Sally, that's great. I'm so glad you and OH are happy and things are going well :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm feeling a little crampy now I think...can't tell if CM has slowed down or if I'm just checking it so much I'm running out! I feel out this month :growlmad: On to the next...

Thanks so much ladies. Just a quick question- can anyone see my other ticker now, my original one, with my angel boy on it? It seems to have disappeared too, unless its just that my phone is being stupid for some reason. Aaargh, I'm usually pretty good with technology but today you wouldn't believe that!

Thanks so much ladies. Just a quick question- can anyone see my other ticker now, my original one, with my angel boy on it? It seems to have disappeared too, unless its just that my phone is being stupid for some reason. Aaargh, I'm usually pretty good with technology but today you wouldn't believe that!

Your angel ticker is still there :hugs:

Thanks Britney. I can see it again now! I blame this stupid phone then. Maybe my rainbow ticker hadn't really disappeared at all this morning and my irrational panic was all for nothing! Phew, i feel quite relieved! Deleted it off though and don't want to tempt fate by putting it back up yet. I never use to be this superstitious! I'm even considering getting a tarot reading done on one of my days off this week after being inspired by krissy's post. Right, i'm off to bed now. Night all x

I do temp, I'm quiet the pro at it now I've been doing it for a while. I got a temp increase higher then any of my other temps today to but I found another IC pg test and did it and there was the faintest of faint pink lines today so the positive opk two days ago must have been remaining HCG but then I ask why would it have been negative yesterday? If my temps stay high I'll assume I o'd but I expect them to fall tomorrow. I really don't think I've ov'd now unless it's possible to Ovulate with a minuscule amount of hcg in your system? The tests I have are like 10miu sensitivity I am sure and the one I did two days ago was neg. I'll keep temping in either case.

I see your angel ticker still, sometimes the sites go down temporarily so our tickers may not show from time to time.

Apparently it is possible to ovulate with low HCG levels so I'll have to wait to see what my temps are doing. I hate not knowing. I'm also getting wicked cramps to, I keep expecting to pass a clot but nothing comes out, my bleeding is just spotting and has been for a few days now. I may go to docs to see if she'll run a beta hcg for me so I know where my levels are. I wish I had more pg tests, I just ordered a bunch but they won't be in for a week or so.

Just a quick update from me tonight. I'm feeling more positive now after my little ticker wobbly moment this morning. I'm not even 5 weeks yet but have already got a bloated little tummy- OH thinks it is hilarious and i can't stop admiring it! Should be 5 wks on thurs so going to use my last digi then (hoping for a 3+) and will ring the midwife after that. The consultant i saw when we got all our test results said i should get a scan at 7-8 wks, so i really hope that happens.

Big love to everyone else. Keep up the good work temping so you catch those eggs.

Britney, fingers crossed for some good news soon x

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: SOooo excited for you Sally! I had really really bad bloating till i was like 16 weeks, it was awful and I only had it with Ava. I just knew she was a girl.. :hugs::hugs::hugs:
SO happy everything is going great for you, it makes me so happy to read all these posts..XOOXOXO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Nikki hun thinking of you and your little angels today xxxxxx sending you sooo much love

Question ladies - I am now starting to feel bitter towards anyone who is all smiley about her pregnancy. I especially can't stand the woman who post pictures of their belly or brag about their upcoming anatomy ultrasounds. Now, don't get me wrong... it's not that I don't want them to be happy for their pregnancy, because, of course I do! And, it really isn't anything personal to the woman.... I feel bitter because I am upset my much-so desired, wanted and loved pregnancy ended in such a heartbreaking experience. Is it normal to feel a little bitter? Did any of you feel that way?

Question ladies - I am now starting to feel bitter towards anyone who is all smiley about her pregnancy. I especially can't stand the woman who post pictures of their belly or brag about their upcoming anatomy ultrasounds. Now, don't get me wrong... it's not that I don't want them to be happy for their pregnancy, because, of course I do! And, it really isn't anything personal to the woman.... I feel bitter because I am upset my much-so desired, wanted and loved pregnancy ended in such a heartbreaking experience. Is it normal to feel a little bitter? Did any of you feel that way?

I posted something similar last night and called the thread "Does anyone else do this?" Basically I wondered if anyone else looked at pregnancy pictures in the bump sections of the 2nd & 3rd tri threads & also at preggo friends of Facebook. I hate seeing preggo ladies as like you t makes me feel like shit basically but I havent been able to help myself. Yes I am happy for them, who am I to take that away - most probably wouldnt even think twice that some of us dont have quite as happy pregnancies - it just would occur, and they dont post pictures to make us feel shit, they are happy. But I am totally jealous too & feel horrible for it!

Yes, I think this is a pretty normal feeling. I still get bitter and angry and it's been over 3 months. There is a girl at work who is pregnant and the other night was talking about how she can't wait until they cut it out of her (c-section due to placenta previa) and how she can't wait to get Mirena, etc. she was not employeed there when I went through everything with Mateo, but it was really hurtful to me to hear her say those things.

It does get easier, but it doesn't necessarily go away. I think I will fight these feelings for a long time.

Oh I get like super in love... like obsession in love with them :haha: I see a pg belly and want to feel baby kick... I see a baby, literally steal it from mom and snuggle... just yesterday a coworker on mat leave brought her son in.... holy sheep he was 4 weeks old and 7 lbs!!! EEEEEEEKKKKKKK I just snatched him up for some serious snuggles. Its just a mandatory thing for me... bring a baby near, and its mine. Basically :haha:

hope you ladies dont mind when i talk about my pregnancy here! dont want anyone to feel bad x

Thats what this thread originated as, ttc thread after loss and evvolved into an everything thread.... I love hearing about all these rainbows!!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->