• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

I'll be seeing a friend with a 2 month old on wednesday, not sure if i want to hold her baby girl yet. We'll see how I feel.

I'm 31 days post partum now and no sign of ov with the opks, having lots of cm though and have been for the last 5 or so days. No idea what my body is doing but I hope so badly that AF shows by the end of this month whether I Ovulate or not.

Its a real guessing game with how our bodies work after a loss. Its so frustrating! Well if your cm turns egg white then make sure you BD, you never know what might happen. Have you got any more info on your next FET? xx

My nips are sensitive which is normally a sign of ovulation shortly. No more info on FET, don't get to call in till my period shows. We have been did every second day roughly. A miracle bfp would certainly help turn the tide of events here but I've learned not to hope for it, less stress that way.

My first AF came about 6 weeks after so you might get it sooner rather than later (hopefully) then you can get on the case with the FET, thats if nature doesnt take its course first. I know what you mean about getting your hopes up, either way I'm sure your wait is nearly over xx

^ It may very well be, I got an almost positive opk today which I used to get the day or two before I would actually ovulate. I so hope it's positive tomorrow and that my lp is at least 10 days. My first cycle after my son my lp was 4 days but I was bf'ing. My hormones should be normal now. I also have sensitive nipples which I get before Ov. Will do another opk tonight to see if it's darker or appears faster. I'm just hoping todays wasn't a fluke and the lines don't get lighter.

On a completely unrelated note, my barely 18 month old son peed in the potty for the first time ever today.

^ It may very well be, I got an almost positive opk today which I used to get the day or two before I would actually ovulate. I so hope it's positive tomorrow and that my lp is at least 10 days. My first cycle after my son my lp was 4 days but I was bf'ing. My hormones should be normal now. I also have sensitive nipples which I get before Ov. Will do another opk tonight to see if it's darker or appears faster. I'm just hoping todays wasn't a fluke and the lines don't get lighter.

On a completely unrelated note, my barely 18 month old son peed in the potty for the first time ever today.

Yay, Skyler! That's so great! Also hoping for a normal cycle for you! Mine was normal right of the bat (AF came exactly five weeks after Mateo was born) so it can definitely happen!

Well tonights opks was a barely there line which is odd for me when the afternoon one is positive but it wasn't a true positive today, so either I'll get a positive tomorrow or day after or the almost positive today was as positive as it was going to get this cycle and ov is impending (which has never happened) or it was all just a fluke. I'm interested to see what happens tomorrow. I'm keeping a look out for a temp increase.

Bride2be I've been getting ewcm for about 5 days now really stretchy and everything just tan coloured and sometimes streaked with blood which is from my postpartum bleeding.

I'm such a wally! I forgot about my CBFM & just flushed my fmu away!!!!! I forgot about it yesterday & forgot to turn the monitor on until after the window had passed so it didn't ask for a stick! Today I just forgot I was too busy with a thermometer in my mouth & thinking about getting downstairs to let the dogs out before one of them pees on the floor! Once I get into it I'll remember!! Im hoping with won't make much difference if I use smu as it'll only be low today on cd7!

Kelly I don't get opks,I used them last cycle & never got anything do gave up....then I think I ov'd so don't know much about them. But ewcm is good news!x

Just a quick update from my phone. Been for my scan and saw a little blob with a heartbeat, so all is good. Measured pretty much exactly as big as expected so looks like i was right about my dates. Feel sooooo relieved now! X

Well done on the potty Kelly!

We bought my 19 month old a potty yesterday, within 10 minutes of it being home we had all put it on our heads!

Which isnt the best start, but at least it's a start :)

Just a quick update from my phone. Been for my scan and saw a little blob with a heartbeat, so all is good. Measured pretty much exactly as big as expected so looks like i was right about my dates. Feel sooooo relieved now! X

:cloud9: Thats great Sally xxxx :happydance: Really pleased xxxx

Happy Valentines Ladies!

Gosh, i haven't been on here in awhile, i hope everyone is getting on ok?? well guess what happened today of all days! My period arrived!!!!!!!:happydance: oh my word you have no idea how excited i am about this, this is the first real period i have had in oh ages! I'm sorry but i really needed to let somebody know that my first real period since losing bud and our 8 week angel had arrived , i may have to phone my mum later to tell her ( i've already informed hubs!!!)

Sad i know, but it just makes me feel like my body is finally working again!

Anywho i hope all the rainbow makers are good!

and :dust: to everyone else!

christine x

Happy Valentines Ladies!

Gosh, i haven't been on here in awhile, i hope everyone is getting on ok?? well guess what happened today of all days! My period arrived!!!!!!!:happydance: oh my word you have no idea how excited i am about this, this is the first real period i have had in oh ages! I'm sorry but i really needed to let somebody know that my first real period since losing bud and our 8 week angel had arrived , i may have to phone my mum later to tell her ( i've already informed hubs!!!)

christine x

yay on AF arriving - it feels kind of bittersweet to know you body is getting back to normal. Does this mean you will be ttc again? xx

Oh Sally that is fab news :happydance:

Christine, I'm glad AF has arrived and your body seems to be getting back on track. Its bittersweet though so I hope you are doing ok :hugs: Will you be TTC straight away or taking a break? I hope your rainbow is on its way soon :hugs:

My work colleague that was due 4 weeks after I was had her baby last week. When the news first came in I felt that horrid (and all to familiar now) stabbing in my heart.... then came the pictures but thankfully I was home before I seen them. I cried. lots. I have been dreading it for so long but didnt really think I would react so badly. I sobbed for the first time in a long time, I actually could barely catch my breath. I ached for my little girl. And now my colleague is talking about bringing her LO into work to show her off... I am hoping we get prewarned of her visit so I can book the day off, or run for the fire escape at the very least. I cant handle looking at her pictures there is no way I can cope with actually seeing her.

One of the girls in work was really sweet and took me aside after we found out she had arrived and made sure I was ok and has been good at trying to change the subject whenever the baby comes up. But the rest seem to have forgotten that I lost Emily at all... and that R and I were so close in due dates. I dont blame them but its hard. I think its probably because I am pregnant again so they assume I am ok with pregnancy, pregnant ladies and babies :shrug: but I still find myself looking at other pregnant woman and feeling sad, looking at babies and instead of getting excited feeling like something is missing :nope:

*sigh*

But on the plus side I am starting to feel more positive about this baby. I still have times when I wonder when I will lose him, how it will happen, what I would do... but they are becoming less. I still cant quite picture him coming home but I can get excited about the prospect of it, if that makes sense? I have even bought a little blue outfit and little blue hats :happydance:

feeble his potty has been on his head plenty of times.

I don't know peoples real names so I get confused with whose who, can someone make a list for me?

I've always got strong positive with opks and I temp and have always been able to see whats going on that way.

Yay for AF. I am still waiting for mine, hoping so hard for a positive opk today.

Now I have another question,

Did any of you have a hard time reconnecting with your partner? I mean we function ok, sometimes well, and sometimes I feel like things are normal but sexually things have been hard. I told my husband flat out that I don't want to initiate sex for a while and that I won't, but that I am open to it, he's just going to have to pay attention. Basically if he tries and I don't say no then consider it ok, except he's either not paying attention or he's pushing me to ask for it and I"m not ready for that. I don't know which. I wanted to have sex last night in the event that ovulation is imminent and we were laying in bed watching tv and while watching tv he was doing actions that to me would indicate we were going to have sex, like foreplay. Only when we turned the tv off we cuddled for a bit then he rolled over and went to bed. It made me so mad, I'm just happy my temps are still lower. This is not the first time this has happened. I know I could say something but I just feel like I can't ask for it like if I do it'll make me cry or feel guilty. To be honest if I wasn't trying to take advantage of ovulation and wasn't trying to get pregnant again then I likely just wouldn't have sex, but I hate the idea of missing ovulation and a chance to create a miracle baby no matter how unlikely the chances. We need to did tonight especially if my opk is positive.

Happy Valentines Ladies!

christine x

yay on AF arriving - it feels kind of bittersweet to know you body is getting back to normal. Does this mean you will be ttc again? xx

Not just yet, i dont want to feel like i'm constantly falling pregnant, also my doctor did want me to wait a couple of months, so i'm thinking end of next month we'll start ntnp as frankly thats how we fell both previously.

yay sally great news!!!
just wanted to pop in and say happy valentines day to you all and send you some love xxxxxxxxxxxx

feeble his potty has been on his head plenty of times.

I don't know peoples real names so I get confused with whose who, can someone make a list for me?

I've always got strong positive with opks and I temp and have always been able to see whats going on that way.

Yay for AF. I am still waiting for mine, hoping so hard for a positive opk today.

Now I have another question,

Did any of you have a hard time reconnecting with your partner? I mean we function ok, sometimes well, and sometimes I feel like things are normal but sexually things have been hard. I told my husband flat out that I don't want to initiate sex for a while and that I won't, but that I am open to it, he's just going to have to pay attention. Basically if he tries and I don't say no then consider it ok, except he's either not paying attention or he's pushing me to ask for it and I"m not ready for that. I don't know which. I wanted to have sex last night in the event that ovulation is imminent and we were laying in bed watching tv and while watching tv he was doing actions that to me would indicate we were going to have sex, like foreplay. Only when we turned the tv off we cuddled for a bit then he rolled over and went to bed. It made me so mad, I'm just happy my temps are still lower. This is not the first time this has happened. I know I could say something but I just feel like I can't ask for it like if I do it'll make me cry or feel guilty. To be honest if I wasn't trying to take advantage of ovulation and wasn't trying to get pregnant again then I likely just wouldn't have sex, but I hate the idea of missing ovulation and a chance to create a miracle baby no matter how unlikely the chances. We need to did tonight especially if my opk is positive.

Dont you just hate it when blokes do that! Sometimes its obvious that we want it and they just dont get it, aside from being totally obvious like saying "have sex with me now" they dont always realise! Men are sooooo bloody annoying sometimes. I'm Gemma by the way. This link is to the thread where we all introduced ourselves not so long ago....
https://www.babyandbump.com/second-trimester-losses/826442-way.html so you can familarise yourself.

xx

Thanks Gemma. Well I got a blatant positive opk today so positive that there is no doubting it. Loads of ewcm and sore nips still so look like I'll be ovulating today or tomorrow. When I saw it was positive I went out to my hubby with it and said "we're having sex tonight" just so he wouldn't get confused again. If that doesn't work then I'll have to slap him next time.

My son peed on the potty again today! Then figured out how to climb out/fall out of his crib so we've been out getting everything for hIs big boy bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->