• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

I don't know what my body is doing anymore :cry: My temps are all over the place highs and lows and my second period just showed up only 10 days after the start of my first.

Mine too.... last cycle 65 days with ov on cd 53... currently on cd42 ov on cd 32. It has been 9 months for me and my cycles were normal until november... then went wonky! So frusterating :(

I hate it. I'll never get in for Frozen embryo treatment if they keep doing this. Did anyone on here take vitex? I have some and it helps balance the hormones but I forget how much to take.

Ah Kelly what a pain in the arse. Have you googles vitex to see, I havent used it, I guess if its supposed to help I would probably try it especially if you want to get the FET underway sooner rather than later!

I never realised how having a loss/baby can screw your cycles up! I can now see why some women get caught unexpectedly soon after a mc/baby & end up pg!!! BUT why isnt it happening to us!!!!!

Hi girls,

i can`t really comment on the cycles.

When I had first MMC in July 09 I had first AF 5 weeks and 4 days later on 25th August 2009. We then TTC after this and i got BFP straight away.

Based on this my due date should have been 1st june, but was in fact 9th June, so this would have given me a 36 day cycle!

My cycles used to be all over the place when I was youger, but have got closer together as I have got older!

i didn`t have AF for a while after the birth of my little boy in May 10 as i was breast feeding. i think first AF after his birth was 9 months later! My cycle then was about 30 days, give or take, but did become fairly regular.

If you think what your bodies have been through and the fact you were in the 2nd trimester, I think it is probably just taking them a while to sort themselves out.

I am sure it will all work out ok in the end.

On a positive note, i believe if your cycles are a little furter apart this could be better egg quality as the eggs are mtruing longer, good news i think for a healthy baby.

My egg quality is deteriorating as i am now 40, which is why I think my cycle is shorter than it used to be.

i read something once which i thought was quite interesting.

When we first start a relationship, in most cases we use birth control of some sort. Someone wrote that we spend all this time trying not to get pregnant and then find it`s not that easy to get pregnant when we want!

I am sure everything will work itself out.
xxxx

sorry bad typo - should read MATURING longer. My keys keep sticking!!

So another mystery with me!!!! I'm still bleeding and cramps though the bleeding is light but more then spotting AND I GOT A FREAKING POSITIVE OPK!!!???!!??? WTH??? I got one at 4pm and another around 6pm, I'll keep testing till the positives go away. What sucks is I can't use other signs of impending ovulation because they're all masked... my cm is masked by the bleeding and my temps are all over the place so I won't know if I do ovulate till I start bleeding again in about 2 weeks :wacko: I haven't counted the current bleed as a period in terms of calling the fertility clinic, nor have I marked it as so on my chart just cause my temps are still high like post ov high. I did an hot today cause they were high but it was neg as I expected, I just wanted to be sure. Someone please tell me whats going on with my body!?

Hello there ladies. Just checking in to say hello and that I hope you're all doing ok and to see if there have been any more rainbows in the making?

Thinking of you all

Erica xxx

Just wanted to let you all know I am thinking of you all and love to those who are pregnant and love to those trying.. I am still around just a little quiet..
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I hope you're doing ok Andy and that this Saturday is easier then you're anticipating. :hugs:

Hello there ladies. Just checking in to say hello and that I hope you're all doing ok and to see if there have been any more rainbows in the making?

Thinking of you all

Erica xxx

Hi Erica, just spotted your ticker. I would have been 25 weeks today, my due date was 15th June. hope everything is going well with your rainbow?
Lisa:hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies,

Hope everyone is well. Erica - good to hear from you. I assume the spotting stuff passed ok and everything has settled? :hugs:

Andrea - thinking of you for tomorrow :hugs:

Hope all the TTC ladies are doing well. Updates?

AFM: I am doing fine, so far so good. Just taking each day at a time, really. Still haven't fully accepted this is going to be ok. I'm just under 4 weeks off where I got to last time, which is pretty scary. I know that last time the problems began at 13 weeks onwards, so if I can get through these next few weeks with no scares I might just start to accept things better.

I'm still in limbo.

I`m in limbo too, not knowing of we are going to TTC again. It is such a horrible feeling, not knowing what`s going on and just thinking and wandering all the time if it will ever work out.:cry::cry:

Hey Helen, I've been lurking more than posting really as I am trying not to get stressed too much as I know stress plays a massive role in not conceiving!

I have been wondering if your ok & how you are doing, and omg you are 12 weeks already! That has gone so quickly (although I bet it hasnt for you!) I guess the first 12 weeks are the first hurdle as this is when most mc occur, but for us its the hurdle of markers that were significant in our previous pregnancies. I'm willing you on a healthy little bundle of joy in 6 months xx

AFM I'm either 4 or 6 dpo depends on what date I O'd as my cbfm had peaks cd18 & 19, where as FF said I O'd CD20 after initially saying cd18. Its back at cd 18 as I asked a FF expert & they changed my settings, but still should have cd20 in mind for testing purposes so I dont get tempted to test too early! God knows when af will be due though as I really dont know what my body is going to do after a 5 day LP last month! Phew!!

Amanda hugs for tomorrow xx I'm thinking of you xxx

I hope all of you waiting to ttc are well & that the days are getting easier for you xx Three months on for me and I am starting to feel a little bit more like the old me again! I think the backing off from BnB has helped my journey in the last few weeks. Its not that I dont think of you all, I just find it hard to be constantly reminded of why I am on here xxx

bride, I've been taking a break from most threads to and find it helps. Plus I'm back at work which is full time training for my new job which is keeping me busy. Many people don't realize or know this but most mc's happen before the 9th week of pregnancy, the 12 week thing is a myth. Your statistics of mc'ing after you've seen the heartbeat at 9 weeks drop to something ridiculously low (can't remember the number), the problem is most people don't get a scan till 12 weeks so a lot of mc's are reported then which I think is the reason why people pin so much on the first 12 weeks, if that made any sense at all. With our next pregnancy we'll have a dating scan around 6-7 weeks then another just after 9 weeks to alleviate worry till our 12 week scan. I think it will do wonders at keeping me as sane as possible.

Hello all.

Hoping you ladies can help me.

I am 14 days into an irregular 28-35 day cycle and have the achy 'period' crampy pain on my left hand side. I have poas but line is very faint.

Usually, does the pain come before or after ov?

I'm new to all of this terminology, so sorry if I get stuff wrong. Never done the whole monitoring thing, as we had terrible probs getting pregnant both times and didn't need the stress.

It's now 5 months since we lost Sam, and we feel ready to try again. Although I do have a bit of weight to loose too, I have joined a slimming group to help.

Hope all are well.

:hugs::hugs:

Babylou I normally feel it during ovulation, and for me cramping lasts about 45 mins to an hour and my ovulation signs normally coincide i.e. sensitive nips, ewcm and positive opk.

I got another positive opk today but since I'm still bleeding lightly I can't tell if I have ewcm so paying attention and waiting to see if I get ovulation cramping on my sides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->