Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

I'm pleased to hear from you too maevesmummy, was worrying. I'm pleased you are getting some support too, even thoughj they might not be getting it right, hmmm miscarriage?! Yeah not quite right at all but I think people do get the terminology wrong, don't blame you one bit for wanting to walk out. Are you going to continue with the counselling? I hope it will help.

We've just started couples counselling, I'm waiting for my date with the womens health psychologist, my partner is now living away from us and we're in negotiations and conflict about future ttc, it's all so so difficult. We've come to a compromise, although I don't want to be in a compromise situation, I want the 2 babies I've lost

:hugs: Suze lifes so unfair :(
I really hope the couples councelling does the trick and next year you'll have your forever baby :friends:

Maevesmummy so glad u are ok..:friends: how long is it till your next scan?

I'm pleased to hear from you too maevesmummy, was worrying. I'm pleased you are getting some support too, even thoughj they might not be getting it right, hmmm miscarriage?! Yeah not quite right at all but I think people do get the terminology wrong, don't blame you one bit for wanting to walk out. Are you going to continue with the counselling? I hope it will help.

We've just started couples counselling, I'm waiting for my date with the womens health psychologist, my partner is now living away from us and we're in negotiations and conflict about future ttc, it's all so so difficult. We've come to a compromise, although I don't want to be in a compromise situation, I want the 2 babies I've lost

Ah Suze, thats so hard. I can not imagine the pain of going through this twice, and then having to deal with this. You must remain positive (I know rich coming from me...) Coples counselling often works. The trouble with Men is their thinking is sooooo different from Women. Often they are just unable to see things from our point of veiw.
I wish you all the luck in the works, and hope things get easier for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Suze - things must be so hard for you at the moment. Thinking of you x

Hi Nats
I'm okay thanks.
Still not feeling pregnant - no sickness, just very tired.
I'm trying not to worry about it at the moment and it is still early days.

I've got appointments through for booking-in (6th March) and 12 week scan (25th March), so along with consultants appt (15th March), March is going to be a busy month!

How are you?

ooo thats good you got your appointments thru!!:) did u not get sickness with your other kids?
I'm ok at mo.. seem to have panics every few days baby is gonna die , but seem to be getting more positive..:thumbup: still frightened to death this baby will die , but i have to try not think about it!!..not so easy ...
seeing MW for first time on fri..hoping she'll doppler to check on mini b... starting to feel more movement which is good...

Hi Nats
I'm okay thanks.

I've got appointments through for booking-in (6th March) and 12 week scan (25th March), so along with consultants appt (15th March), March is going to be a busy month!

How are you?
Hi iloveblue...
I ddnt get any symptoms untill 7ish weeks! Try not to worry too much. Have they offered you an early scan at 7/8 weeks?
xxxxxx

ooo thats good you got your appointments thru!!:) did u not get sickness with your other kids?
I'm ok at mo.. seem to have panics every few days baby is gonna die , but seem to be getting more positive..:thumbup: still frightened to death this baby will die , but i have to try not think about it!!..not so easy ...
seeing MW for first time on fri..hoping she'll doppler to check on mini b... starting to feel more movement which is good...

Thats great you are feeling movement. The MW picked Maeve up at 14 weeks I think so you should be able to listen in. Maeve used to kick the doppler, she hated it. xxxxxxxxxxx

thanks Maeves mummy..how are you? when is your scan? how are u feeling now? :hugs:

I did have sickness with all my previous pregnancies - I was never actually sick, just had all-day nausea.
And I'm pretty sure it had kicked in by now - which is why I've been worrying.
But all pregnancies are different as I keep reading - and there is a possibility that my dates are out a bit.

Glad you're feeling movement - that must be reassuring xx

Hi Nats
I'm okay thanks.

How are you?
Hi iloveblue...
I ddnt get any symptoms untill 7ish weeks! Try not to worry too much. Have they offered you an early scan at 7/8 weeks?
xxxxxx

I havn't been offered an early scan - but if I'm still worrying next week, I might ring midwife/EPU and see if they can do one.

How are you?

Hi ladies just popping in to wish you all luck in TTC and your current pregnancies. I'm dying inside and feel empty, longing for another baby so badly, not to replace Madison at all and i feel deep guilt for even thinking it :(

Just hope she can have a little brother or sister soon xxx

Hi Babyboyle
I remember feeling exactly the same why just after we lost our baby. I was desperate for another baby to begin with and the guilt never really goes away.
It does get easier though, I promise - be gentle on yourself.
Have you got lots of support? xx

Yeah, was doing ok but bad tonight, was in labour this time last week and in 1hr 19min she was here :(

How long did you wait? Xx

:hugs: just replied to your thread....
how u feel is completely normal and exactly how i felt..:hugs:
I was completely desperate to get pregnant again, and i felt guilty as anything for thinking that and extreemly guilty for concieving so quickly..:cry:
i concieved 6 weeks after i gave birth...
its and emotional rollercoaster :hugs: :cry: still is... just gets different..

Yeah, was doing ok but bad tonight, was in labour this time last week and in 1hr 19min she was here :(

How long did you wait? Xx

We were told to wait for at least one cycle - we havn't had any of the blood test or post mortem results yet, but they seemed pretty convinced it was just a one off as I've had two successful pregnancies.

We conceived after two cycles of trying, about 3 months after losing our baby.

Did your consultant give you any advice about TTC again?

You must still be feeling very raw. I remember that feeling like yesterday - wish I could give you a hug xx

We didn't wait at all really, didn't use contraception at all after our angel was born, but we didn't really start trying until about three months after.

No babe no advice on when to ttc or even dtd. Baby died as complications from turners so they said it was most likely a one off. I hope to God I never have to go through that again, and would not wish it upon anyone. Obviously had to give birth to her & am still bleeding, so assuming that a cycle is going to be a while to wait anyway.

Xxx

Hi sorry to hear about your little girl, it really is the real meaning of being empty isn't it?
We were advised to wait a cycle but more importantly to wait until we were emotionally ready, which I felt very soon. I fell pregnant also quite soon but unfortunately lost again at 11 weeks. And again I wanted to get ttc again straight away bur unfortunately my oh and I now have differing opinions on it which is killing me.
Good luck with whatever you decide! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->