Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

:( Best of luck with this Suze, horrible way to feel :( xxxxx

So sorry to hear of your loss BabyBoyle :cry: Madison is a beautiful name, it was on my list :hugs:

Please don't feel guilty about wanting another baby so soon. After i lost Freya i felt a huge pressure to get pregnant again ASAP. I was lucky and conceived after just 2 months, but unfortunately lost that one too at nearly 18 weeks. I am desperate to try again but am still waiting for my first period since the loss 15 weeks ago!

My only advice around TTC after a loss is to make sure you are emotionally ready :hugs: I remember those early days after i had Freya, and they are hard. I hope you have a lot of support around you xxxx

Well its clear I am not going to get it easy. I had a bleed last night, blood stained mucus. Am 12+2 I think, it might be nothing but my experiences of bleeding have only ever been bad, miscarriage and pPROM. Thank god it stopped this morning so I could take my clexane. Scan at 2pm xxx

:hugs: maeves mummy..u must be so worried..will have everything crossed for u and your baby ...:friends: good luck XXXX

i've just been to see MW..was getting myself in a tiz again..:blush: it seems every few days i start to doubt everything and start prepparing myself baby has died :( anyway MW put my mind at rest and thankfully found HB ..phew.... this PAL is nerve wracking!!! :wacko:

Good luck with scan MaevesM - thinking of you, and hoping all is well xxx

Glad you had some reassurance from midwife Nats.x
It is hard isn't it. I'm actually feeling a bit more positive at the moment - suddenly noticed yesterday that I have a bump!
Already - I'm not even 8 weeks yet! So that has made me feel like I really am pregnant - as I'm still not feeling sick.
Also POAS again this morning and got a nice strong line.

Hope everyone else is well xxx

Yeah, was doing ok but bad tonight, was in labour this time last week and in 1hr 19min she was here :(

How long did you wait? Xx

We were told to wait for at least one cycle - we havn't had any of the blood test or post mortem results yet, but they seemed pretty convinced it was just a one off as I've had two successful pregnancies.

We conceived after two cycles of trying, about 3 months after losing our baby.

Did your consultant give you any advice about TTC again?

You must still be feeling very raw. I remember that feeling like yesterday - wish I could give you a hug xx
Baby boyle same for us, 3 months after, I guess this must be how long roughly it takes for your body to recover. It is hard on the emotions though so you have to go with your heart xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank god! As if to say silly mummy baby danced flipped and did the moon walk whilst I was being scanned. Might just be the UTI i have been taking antibiotics for since last frinday... hope no more bleeding everything crossed.
Am the 12 weeks I thought I was too xxxxxxxxxxx

Well, my worst fears are being confirmed. I'm bleeding.
Started last night with some spotting - then stopped and started again this morning.
I just know it's all over - I can feel it.
EPU doesn't open till 9.30 so will ring them then.
It explains the lack of sickness anyway.

I had a bit of a mini panic attack, when it started last night. But I'm okay now - just glad its happening to early on.

It does worry me though, that there is something preventing me from having a successful pregnancy. It can’t be coincidence.

:hugs: o no ilove blue....:( i so hope its not, is it heavy bleeding? massive hugs, i'm so so sorry this is happening, hope they will see u straight away..:hugs:

Have u bled in previous pregnancys? or have u done anything..like sex that may cause sklight bleeding but not neccessarily miscarriage? i have everything crossed its just spotting and not miscarriage XXXXXX

I've never bled before in pregnancy - its not heavy, just there when I wipe, but it is red blood.
I think it is more than spotting - have had a few periody type cramps, nothing major.
AF was due yesterday and last night I was trying to convince myself that it was just down to that - but I'm sure its bad news.

:hugs: after losing a baby its only natural to think the worst and prepare yourself for bad news....i'm sure you've read lots of stories in first tri about ladies that bleed and all is ok... i am so hoping that its a good news story.. but i completely understand u needing to prepare yourself for the worst cenario,,... i guess at this point it go either way ...seems a long time to wait till 9.30am...i really hope they get u in this am!!! :friends:

Well, the EPU weren't particularly helpful. They only deal with pregnancies of 16 weeks onwards and said I need to ring my GP who will refer me for a scan. When I reminded her that doctor's surgery is not open today she told me to ring NHS direct, or ring GP in the morning. But if bleeding gets heavy, pain gets unbearable to go to A+E.
Doesn't seem like a very good system to me - especially as they must get so many ladies ringing up with early miscarriages.
I am just going to see what happens over the course of the day - the pain seems to be getting worse, but its still bearable.

I am 99% certain it is a miscarriage - you just know, I think.

Hope everyone else is ok xxx

:hugs: that is rubbish they won't just scan so u know where u are up to..:(
scarey as well , when u don't know whats happening.... :hugs:

iloveblue :hugs: I'm thinking of you and hope everything is OK. It's awful too that you're having difficulty in being seen, I hope this changes and you do get seen to know whats goin on :hugs:

MM so pleased to hear that baby co-operated nicely for you...I hope you're relaxing a bit into the pregnancy now? Although the legacy of loss never leaves us. Time for a pregnancy ticker?

iloveblue :hugs: I'm thinking of you and hope everything is OK. It's awful too that you're having difficulty in being seen, I hope this changes and you do get seen to know whats goin on :hugs:

Thanks Suze
I'm just waiting for GP to ring me back to organise a scan (I hope). Its just a formality really as I know its gone.

Had a horrible night last night - cramping and passing lots of blood and clots. But cramps are gone this morning, and the bleeding is much lighter - so it seems the worst is over.

How are you?

Oh god :hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry and I do so hope you are wrong but I do know what you mean about 'just knowing'. I hope they get you in soon for a scan :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->