Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Wow MissM what a horrible long wait for you but I suppose you're 'glad' to feel a bit back to 'normal' now...it's bittersweet isn't it?! :hugs:

Wow MissM what a horrible long wait for you but I suppose you're 'glad' to feel a bit back to 'normal' now...it's bittersweet isn't it?! :hugs:

Yeah, bittersweet describes it perfectly! xx

Take care ilove blue, understand this too, I try not to come on here when I am feeling too down. Its rather selfish but it pains me to see so many lovely ladies going through this. The number of new people arriving recently makes me sad.

Missmaternal that must have been a long wait its a good sign that your body is returning to "normality" Lots of love as no doubt it will be hard although you are glad to be having a period!
Suze I feel like I missed something! Do i detect a congrats are in order?
Nats I hope you are well, Imalia, its great to hear you are treating yourself, you really deserve to be spoilt.
Lots of love to everyone else! I should try to get on here more often.
Had a scan today, had another bleed yesterday but didnt bother going in, it was blod stained mucus when I wiped (TMI) but all ok at scan. 13 weeks +1 couldnt do the Nuchal fold mesurement as spud wouldnt move- awkward! :) as I have had some bleeds have another consultant appt in 2 weeks. Trying to talk them into putting me on prooestrogen pessaries... they keep saying nothing can be done untill 16 weeks.
xxxxxxx

Glad to hear all well Maeves Mummy..... Fx the bleeding will pass..:hugs: hopefully consultant will help....

All ok with me so far..been to see MW today... she found HB no probs,,bp good...so just looking forward to anomolly scan next week..hoping it will go ok...nervously feeling optomistic... feeling mini B moving lots now so thats really helping me ..

Glad to hear your scan was ok MM, it's such a pain when you have a bleed. Are you having bloods done at 16 weeks as well as your nuchal scan? Do you think you'll get the progesterone pessaries, I've not really heard of them but might look into it.
Yes I got a quite unexpected bfp on Tuesday, quite scared and wondering what this bfp will bring!

Great to hear your midwife appt was good nats, it's flying over now for you!

Morning Girls!!!
How are you all??
Hoping we have some BFP new soon! :hugs:

Maevesmummy how are u and your bump doing? hoping all ok!!!

well i had my anomolly scan yesterday , all looking ok so far FX... been having some low abdominal pain which has worried me , but they can't find any cause..
need to go back next tues as could see heart chambers due to me weeing before scan :dohh:

Hi Ladies.
I lost my son Sawyer at 22 weeks + 4 days, I went into labor due to cervical incomptence and he died shortly after being born. I had a second pregnancy last summer and I miscarried at 8 weeks. This morning I got my :bfp: I want to be excited but I'm so scared I going to lose this one too..:(

Hello tesharika and congrats on your :bfp: :happydance:

So sorry to hear about your son and your loss after him too. I'm in a similar situation, I lost my son Joe at 17 weeks, I then went on to get pg again but lost that pregnancy at 11 weeks but am now pregnant again. It is very scary and to be honest I kind of don't think of myself as going to have a baby, because I dont know if I will!
Do you know what additional support you'll get with this pregnancy?

Hi babes too :hi: glad mini is doing well, as you know :friends:

Hi Tesharika, i'm so sorry to hear about your losses :hugs:

I too have lost 2 babies...one at 20 weeks and one at nearly 18 weeks. Congrats on your BFP, i really hope that somehow you can relax and enjoy the pregnancy...although i know i will feel the same as you when i get my BFP!

Take care xx

:hi: Tesharika
congrats on your BFP... :hugs: sorry for your losses.... hope this time is your for keeps baby..:friends:

Miss maternal hows the TTC going? whereabouts are u in your cycle?

Suze how are you and bump.? i know i see u in journals just don;'t like to miss u out:friends:

Imalia..long time no see how are you getting on??

Maevesmummy ..how are you?? hows bump?

Iloveblue if u pop in ..:hugs: hope u are ok!!??

and :friends: to anyone i missed sorry!! XX

I've got another scan tomorrow to check on mini B's heart so hoping all is well... hes been quieter today but i have felt some movements..been quite busy though so trying not to worry...
This pregnancy seems so long..:wacko:

Miss maternal hows the TTC going? whereabouts are u in your cycle?

I'm on CD 11 today, so should be ovulating in a few days hopefully! TTC is going well at the moment lol poor OH is probably quite exhausted though! The most crucial days are still to come though so i hope he's still got some energy :sex:

Trying not to put too much pressure on myself to make it happen quickly...with both my pregnancies i have fallen very soon after starting TTC, so hopefully it will be the same this time. But what will be will be...

Hope everyone is well and that those with babies on board are coping ok :hugs: xxx

ooo yes he needs some energy for the :sex: a thon!!! lol.. are you doing temping or OPK's???
FX its a good month!!! :)

I'm OK, been a bit busy. normally my life is so quiet and boring but there's been so much going on the past month I feel like I've hardly had time to even breathe. At least it's all positive busyness :p. Glad to hear everyone else is doing well too.

tesharika Congratulations!
Thanks Nats I am good, actually I feel really well. Last time I felt so ill probebly from blood loss. Had appt today and heard a heart beat. Actually allowing myself to feel excited!
I was wondering how iloveblue was too. It must be really hard. Sending lots of love your way xxxxxx
Hope everyone else is ok xxxx

Thats great news maevesmummy..how many weeks are you now??? u need a pregnancy ticker now!!! :)

hi girls hope you dont mind me joining in... had my baby girl 3 weeks ago (MMC at 22 weeks). waiting for AF to come along now so i can TTC again. hoping it will come along in a couple of weeks as all my bleeding stopped the week after having her. hope you are all doing well gives me so much hope seeing all your threads xxx jojo

congratulations Maevesmummy, that must have been very reassuring :)

Hi jojo, I too am waiting for af so can TTC again, the pain of loosing a child makes me long to be a mum much more, I miss my baby bump. Brought myself to watch One born Every Minute today, its been too hard to watch and I loved it when was pregnant! it was so inspirational though seeing women who have gone through several MC and giving birth to their babies, makes me long for the day I'll be blessed even more.

Just ordered some hpts as only got opks and they are negetive now but I have no idea whether this will also mean hcg is out of my system! I hope so although it pains me to say it!

hi girls hope you dont mind me joining in... had my baby girl 3 weeks ago (MMC at 22 weeks). waiting for AF to come along now so i can TTC again. hoping it will come along in a couple of weeks as all my bleeding stopped the week after having her. hope you are all doing well gives me so much hope seeing all your threads xxx jojo

Hi jojo..lovely to have u join the thread:flower: so sorry u lost your little girl..:hugs:
got my first AF about 4-5 weeks after i lost charlie...
FX your ttc for a really short time!! :friends:
did u concieve quickly with your baby girl?

congratulations Maevesmummy, that must have been very reassuring :)

Hi jojo, I too am waiting for af so can TTC again, the pain of loosing a child makes me long to be a mum much more, I miss my baby bump. Brought myself to watch One born Every Minute today, its been too hard to watch and I loved it when was pregnant! it was so inspirational though seeing women who have gone through several MC and giving birth to their babies, makes me long for the day I'll be blessed even more.

Just ordered some hpts as only got opks and they are negetive now but I have no idea whether this will also mean hcg is out of my system! I hope so although it pains me to say it!

I watched obem last night , not been watching it as too painful , but last nights was an inspiration for woman with recuurent miscarriage..to keep going :hugs:
It is an unpsetting but good moment to see a negative hpt..gives u the go ahead to ttc, but is so sad to have confirmation u really arn't pregnant :(

FX u will be TTC really soon and pregnant soon after :hugs:

seems such a long rocky road getting pregnant again..

Great news MM that you're feeling more positive...and I agree you need a ticker!

Sorry to hear of the loss of your baby girl, I too had af about weeks after having my son so fx you can get ttc straight away if that's what you're hoping to do.

Wish2bmum I agree aboot OBEM, I missed a lot of the ealrier episodes due to it being too painful but I find it OK to watch pregnant. I thought the partner of the woman who'd had lots of losses was so lovely and seemed really supportive.

As for me, I have been cramping horribly and each time I go to the loo fear the worst. I did go for a scan today where eveything seems fine and there is no obvious reason for the cramping and also no bleed sites which has often been the case early on with my losses :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->