Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Hello everyone
:wave: BabyBoyle and SassyLou - hope you get your BFP's as quickly as possible.

Glad all is well with you Nats and Suze also.

Glad you are getting some extra help Imalia - FX crossed it works and you get a BFP soon too.

I'm not quite sure what we're doing regarding TTC to be honest. I just don't know if I can put myself through it all again at the moment - have been feeling quite down over the last week or so.

I actually POAS earlier - no idea why as we havn't really DTD much this month, thought there might be a slight chance, but it was BFN. And I was actually quite relieved - not quite ready to get back on the rollercoaster.
I feel like I just want to get myself healthy first - lose a bit of weight, start doing some exercise etc.

Although I do keep changing my mind - will probably be saying something different tomorrow. :dohh:

Hi sweetheart :)

How long did you concieve after Charlie went to sleep? You are getting on amazingly xxx

Thanks !!! its been an emotional pregnancy..but we're getting more positive!! i concieved about 6 weeks ish after i gave birth... i had an AF then got PG...

Lovely to see u here :friends:

Hmmm im intrigued about this soy thing? I've seen people talk about it but im clueless as to what it is or what it does?!

LOL Im sure you are still very active ;) The other half is 11 years older than me but im making sure he stays fit haha.

It's good to know where you are in your cycle!!

I've never known, was on implanon for 6 years and never had periods apart from the 8 months i TTC (only spotted for about 3 months though!) xx

:wave: Hi, im so sorry for the loss of your little Girl, i love your avatar, very precious :-(

just wanted to say i conceived my Rainbow without AF. Kasper was born sleeping 2nd Jan 2010, i bled for about 2 weeks, DTD 3 times in 10 days between day 18 and 28 (after birth) and got BFP when i was 4+3 and was 6+2 after Kaspers birth. No idea how it happened and never expected it altho i did hope.

I too had the implanon for 6 years prior to TTC and pretty much had no afs. had it removed and conceived Kasper on our 3rd cycle of TTC. I hope your BFP comes very quickly.

Hope your all ok.

Good luck TTC :dust: hope this thread is full of BFPs soon.

Babesx3 - how are you? hows baby doing? are you getting extra scans etc do you know babys flavour or are you going for a surprise?

Sending :kiss: for your Angels xxx

Hi Jox.. doing well thanks..its been an emotional rollercoaster , as i'm sure u know, ... I've had 8 scans so far :blush: the hospital have been amazing , and so supportive of my concerns and worries... I did find out at my 17, 18 and 20 and 21 weeks scan hes most definatley a boy...lol... so pleased:)

How are u getting on?

Hello everyone
:wave: BabyBoyle and SassyLou - hope you get your BFP's as quickly as possible.

Glad all is well with you Nats and Suze also.

Glad you are getting some extra help Imalia - FX crossed it works and you get a BFP soon too.

I'm not quite sure what we're doing regarding TTC to be honest. I just don't know if I can put myself through it all again at the moment - have been feeling quite down over the last week or so.

I actually POAS earlier - no idea why as we havn't really DTD much this month, thought there might be a slight chance, but it was BFN. And I was actually quite relieved - not quite ready to get back on the rollercoaster.
I feel like I just want to get myself healthy first - lose a bit of weight, start doing some exercise etc.

Although I do keep changing my mind - will probably be saying something different tomorrow. :dohh:

:hugs: you will know when u are ready... take as much time as u need, it is such a rollercoaster PAL :friends:

Hi girls, new to the forum. Just had a read at the whole thread (took me ages) and has moved me how strong and positive everyone is.

I ttc straight away after my first late m/c and got a bfp at three months. Going to wait the 3 months this time round as im still so raw at the moment and still dont have the pm results.

Good luck to everyone ttc and to all that are pg XX

:hi: funtorun sorry to hear of your losses... did u lose the next pregnancy ? sorry i couldn't quite see where u are up to.. sounds like u are having a tough time tho' :hugs:
welcome to the thread ..hope u get some answers from your pm..xx

sorry this is a quicky..we are going away for a long weekend this am... so will be back monday night XXX

aww congrats on your 3rd special little boy :hugs: a perfect gift from Charlie :kiss:

We are good thanks. plodding on. time passing too quickly :-(

hope your ok x

BabyBoyle! I am so happy to see you are TTC! I hope you get a speedy BFP and wish you nothing but a healthy and happy 9 months when it happens! I can't wait to see your BFP annoncement! That goes for all ladies TTC as well I wish you all the best!

:hi: sassylou and babyboyle, nice to see u here!!

Babyboyle i have heard of women getting pg before AF so its definatley possible.. i know JOX did ... i'm pretty sure i didn't ovulate before AF, and from what i read thats quite common, but anythings possible....
FX u won't be trying too long :friends:.. my DH is 11.5 yrs older than me too :blush: have to say hes fitter than me too!!!

Sassylou how are u ? good to see the soy is helping u..FX u will get a BFP sson!!!.. i'm older and more tired too with other kids..:wacko: its hard TTC when all u really want to do when u go to bed is sleep.... i'm 37 by the way.. but feel about 50!!!

how is everyone else...
how are u Maeves mummy ?? hows the bump?

iloveblue how are u and imalia going with TTC?

I know things are going well with Suze as i popped by her journal :)

sorry if i missed anyone ...:hugs:

Hi Babesx3, I'm glad I'm not the only one who's shattered:blush:. Plus having lots of problems with my IBS at the moment, I suppose its mainly down to stress. Long story but the hospital are investigating they way they looked after or should I say failed to look after Archie after we left him and I think spending hours looking through various policies plus the lack of sleep and nightmares when I do sleep isn't helping.

As for the soy, it definitely helped last time, fx it'll work this time.
xxx

Donna if you want anymore info on Soy let me know xxx

:hi: funtorun sorry to hear of your losses... did u lose the next pregnancy ? sorry i couldn't quite see where u are up to.. sounds like u are having a tough time tho' :hugs:

sorry this is a quicky..we are going away for a long weekend this am... so will be back monday night XXX

Sorry babesx3 heads still all over the place. I had my ds 2002, became pg in 2006 with my angle boy got to 16+6. Three months after the loss i became pg with my dd who is sitting in front of the tv as i write this. Just over two weeks ago i lost another angel boy:cry: got to 17+4. Having a service for him on Wednesday, My heart is braking, not sure how im going to get through this a second time. Just feel i cant move forward till i get the pm results.
Congratulations on your pregnancy hope your keeping well, U'll be walking on egg shells till you have your little bundle of joy in your arms. X

Hi ijust found this thread again, I couldnt for the life of me remember where this thread was!!!
I have now just had my second period since my early loss in Dec, and i am now trying again. Hoping to get pregnant quite soon. Fingers crossed it will be third time lucky for me.
Hope you are all ok. Take care tootsie xx

Sorry babesx3 heads still all over the place. I had my ds 2002, became pg in 2006 with my angle boy got to 16+6. Three months after the loss i became pg with my dd who is sitting in front of the tv as i write this. Just over two weeks ago i lost another angel boy:cry: got to 17+4. Having a service for him on Wednesday, My heart is braking, not sure how im going to get through this a second time. Just feel i cant move forward till i get the pm results.
Congratulations on your pregnancy hope your keeping well, U'll be walking on egg shells till you have your little bundle of joy in your arms. X

Massive hugs..:hugs:, yes to go thru it all again must be so awful..:cry: i'm so sorry for your loss.....

yes i am walking on egg shells, constantly worried the baby will die..:( PAL is very tough indeed.......

do u have any idea when your PM results will be back? did u have a PM on the little boy u lost in 2006? they should be back soon as they have released your baby back for burial..
thinking of u tomorrow..hope u get thru it .:friends:

Hi ijust found this thread again, I couldnt for the life of me remember where this thread was!!!
I have now just had my second period since my early loss in Dec, and i am now trying again. Hoping to get pregnant quite soon. Fingers crossed it will be third time lucky for me.
Hope you are all ok. Take care tootsie xx

Good luck for this month...and your for keeps baby !!!:hugs:

:hi: sassylou and babyboyle, nice to see u here!!

Babyboyle i have heard of women getting pg before AF so its definatley possible.. i know JOX did ... i'm pretty sure i didn't ovulate before AF, and from what i read thats quite common, but anythings possible....
FX u won't be trying too long :friends:.. my DH is 11.5 yrs older than me too :blush: have to say hes fitter than me too!!!

Sassylou how are u ? good to see the soy is helping u..FX u will get a BFP sson!!!.. i'm older and more tired too with other kids..:wacko: its hard TTC when all u really want to do when u go to bed is sleep.... i'm 37 by the way.. but feel about 50!!!

how is everyone else...
how are u Maeves mummy ?? hows the bump?

iloveblue how are u and imalia going with TTC?

I know things are going well with Suze as i popped by her journal :)

sorry if i missed anyone ...:hugs:

Hi Babesx3, I'm glad I'm not the only one who's shattered:blush:. Plus having lots of problems with my IBS at the moment, I suppose its mainly down to stress. Long story but the hospital are investigating they way they looked after or should I say failed to look after Archie after we left him and I think spending hours looking through various policies plus the lack of sleep and nightmares when I do sleep isn't helping.

As for the soy, it definitely helped last time, fx it'll work this time.
xxx

:hugs:..sounds like u are really going thru it ATM..... i suffer from IBS too, its definatley exasperated by stress..... i have terrible tummy cramps before i go for scans...amazingly they dissapear after it ...

Massive hugs..:hugs:, yes to go thru it all again must be so awful..:cry: i'm so sorry for your loss.....

yes i am walking on egg shells, constantly worried the baby will die..:( PAL is very tough indeed.......

do u have any idea when your PM results will be back? did u have a PM on the little boy u lost in 2006? they should be back soon as they have released your baby back for burial..
thinking of u tomorrow..hope u get thru it .:friends:

No didnt get a pm the first time, really thought it was a one off and didnt want to put him through it. They told me it would take up to 6 weeks for the results so still have a few weeks to go. Fingers crossed they all come back normal.

FX too funtorun XX

Well i'm having such a hormonal day today..:cry: keep remebering everything that happened when i found out charlie had died...
funny day some how, been to playgroup and seen friends , who have all ask happily how are u and i reply with a smile great...when inside i just feel like crying .... i'm so scared something will happen to this baby... wish i knew all would be ok...... i just don't feel confident... baby is kicking loads so i shouldn't worry.. i just can't help it.... roll on 37-39 weeks when i will hopefully have a healthy baby in my arms.....
I am trying to be positive for my kids and everyone elses sake... i just constantly worry about him dying and me not knowing :(

babesx3 i know what ur going through i was the same when i was pg with my dd. Right up to the last day all i did was worry. X

I can see thats how i'm gonna be...
i'm also scared of something bad happening with the birth... when i had charlie, my placenta retained and i haemoraged, i just was so scared i'd die... i'm worried now the same thing will happen.... seems silly somehow as i've had 3 kids with relatively low problems..althoiugh the placenta has always been a slight issue it has always come out till charlie...:shrug:

sorry to be me me me.. i know u must be going thru hell with the funeral tomorrow ..:hugs:
are you having a private funeral just for u and dh , or are u having other family?

I was the same with my placenta, had a terrible time with it and ended up with a d&c with both of my late losses. Ended up back at the doc's for more antibiotics today. With my ds and dd it was a section so didnt have to worry about any probs with placenta.

Just myself and dh going tomorrow. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->