Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Feeling very confused this morning. Yesterday at 11dpo I got a very faint positive. I'd only taken the test because a couple of my friends and family kind of bullied me into it. It wasn't fmu, but there was definately something there. Tested again this morning with fmu and BFN, not even a hint of anything. I know it's still early days, but I really hate this rollercoaster we're all on.

babesx3 I am so sorry you are feeling like this, I am sure everything will be fine for you. x

FuntoRun I hope it all goes as well as can be expected today. My thoughts are with
you. x

Thanks for my good luck wishes babesx3. I am really hoping that I can get my for keeps baby too.
Love to you all tootsie x

Imalia,
Fingers crossed for you. xx Its still early yet!

xx

Feeling very confused this morning. Yesterday at 11dpo I got a very faint positive. I'd only taken the test because a couple of my friends and family kind of bullied me into it. It wasn't fmu, but there was definately something there. Tested again this morning with fmu and BFN, not even a hint of anything. I know it's still early days, but I really hate this rollercoaster we're all on.

Ooh Imalia - sounds promising.
Did you use a different brand of HPT the second time?

Thanks tootsiegb..:friends:

good luck imalia..maybe tomorrow will be a positive FX!!! i usually get a stronger positive with second morning wee!! :thumbup:

iloveblue how are you?

FX too funtorun XX

Well i'm having such a hormonal day today..:cry: keep remebering everything that happened when i found out charlie had died...
funny day some how, been to playgroup and seen friends , who have all ask happily how are u and i reply with a smile great...when inside i just feel like crying .... i'm so scared something will happen to this baby... wish i knew all would be ok...... i just don't feel confident... baby is kicking loads so i shouldn't worry.. i just can't help it.... roll on 37-39 weeks when i will hopefully have a healthy baby in my arms.....
I am trying to be positive for my kids and everyone elses sake... i just constantly worry about him dying and me not knowing :(

I hope you're feeling better today Nats.
I can imagine its so hard to stay positive, when you're expecting the worst all the time. But, everything is looking great so far - and you have a healthy wriggly baby boy in your tummy. :happydance:

Thanks tootsiegb..:friends:

good luck imalia..maybe tomorrow will be a positive FX!!! i usually get a stronger positive with second morning wee!! :thumbup:

iloveblue how are you?

Xposted there Nats.

I'm okay - have been feeling down for the last week or so, to the point where I went to see GP on Friday.
She sent me for a whole host of blood tests - including thyroid tests, which I was hoping for as it hasn't been checked up till now, and suggested working reduced hours for a few weeks until I get back on an even keel.

My headteacher (i'm a teacher) has been fab about it - hence why I am at home now, going in today at lunchtime and I do feel loads better today (the sunshine helps too).

I'm still waiting for AF - I'm on day 32 today, and expecting it anyday although no cramps or anything.
It took 38 days for it to appear after we lost our little boy - and I would have though my body would get back to normal much quicker after an early loss.

I'm still not sure if we will be TTC straight away anyway - but just want to know everything is back to normal.

:hugs: iloveblue..hope AF returns very soon!! its a hard decision to make , going thru all the rollercoaster again... see how u feel in a few weeks... concentrating on getting yourself feeling strong again..:friends:

Yeah, the first one was a superdrug own brand one, the second one this morning was frer. Going to give it a few more days before testing again I think.

After my first loss i waited the 3 months before ttc (doc's advice). But this time round im feeling so impatient and dont think i can wait. The sensible part of me is saying wait for the 3 months and the pm results, and the other part of me is wanting to try straight away.

How long did you guys wait before ttc?
What advice did your doc's give yous?
And did yous wait for AF to show before trying?

my first loss i waited for one cycle, but it took me 12 weeks to have that cycle, this time i have waited 2 cycles 12 weeks again, and now i am trying again xx

After my first loss i waited the 3 months before ttc (doc's advice). But this time round im feeling so impatient and dont think i can wait. The sensible part of me is saying wait for the 3 months and the pm results, and the other part of me is wanting to try straight away.

How long did you guys wait before ttc?
What advice did your doc's give yous?
And did yous wait for AF to show before trying?

I didn't wait at all...
Doc and MW said i wouldn't get PG if my body wasn't ready, and as charlie didn't appear to have any problems and i've had 3 healthy children....
I didn't wait for AF, but i don't think i ovulated till after AF.. i did opk's to see!!!

Imalia i really hope it turns out to be your :bfp:.... :hugs: keep us posted hun.

I hope everyone is doing ok. I got my :bfp: today.... very excited and extremely grateful...but scared as hell. xx

Congratulations MissM - really hope it works out for you this time. :happydance:

Oh congrats MissM that's great news :wohoo:

And Imalia I hope it's the beginning of something for you too :thumbup:

Sorry I've not been on much, I've just been trying to keep my cool and so not read much on the loss boards at the moment. I'm 8 weeks now and everything was fine at scan last week so I'm just keeping everything crossed it, and pregnancy symptoms continues.

Lots of love to you all :hugs:

:yipee: congratulations miss M... :) thats fantastic news!!! i have everything crossed for a H& H 9 months!! XXX

Imalia any news???

Suze i'm so glad all is going well :friends:

Congrats Miss M. :)

As for me, no news yet. Decided to wait until after the weekend to re-test, AF will be officially late then and hopefully testing will be more reliable.

Imalia i really hope it turns out to be your :bfp:.... :hugs: keep us posted hun.

I hope everyone is doing ok. I got my :bfp: today.... very excited and extremely grateful...but scared as hell. xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Congratulations!
I cant imagine all the feelings you must be going through, but they will all be normal and justified.
Thats great news, I am looking forward to seeing your updates xxxxx:hugs:

Congrats Miss M. :)

As for me, no news yet. Decided to wait until after the weekend to re-test, AF will be officially late then and hopefully testing will be more reliable.

I really hope and pray for some fantastic news for you too Imalia :hugs: xxxxx

Oh congrats MissM that's great news :wohoo:

And Imalia I hope it's the beginning of something for you too :thumbup:

Sorry I've not been on much, I've just been trying to keep my cool and so not read much on the loss boards at the moment. I'm 8 weeks now and everything was fine at scan last week so I'm just keeping everything crossed it, and pregnancy symptoms continues.

Lots of love to you all :hugs:

Try to stay positive! Its hard, I havent been on here much as the last week before my 17 week scan I have been a bit nuts. Not sleeping nightmares, lots of worrying. I gave myself bad palpitations.
Hopefully all is ok, and my fluid is still intact. baby is good, ang the right size. I have got (TMI) the ocassional green tinge blob so insisted on a Swab but with No Speculum. I dont like to post here when i am feeling negative and manic. Its not good for other people to see when they are in the same boat
I hope all goes smoothly and the rest of your pregnancy is "boring" :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->