Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Thanks MM and yes here's to BORING pregnancies!

Glad all is going well with you too, it's tough but we'll get there I'm sure :hugs:

Oh congrats MissM that's great news :wohoo:

And Imalia I hope it's the beginning of something for you too :thumbup:

Sorry I've not been on much, I've just been trying to keep my cool and so not read much on the loss boards at the moment. I'm 8 weeks now and everything was fine at scan last week so I'm just keeping everything crossed it, and pregnancy symptoms continues.

Lots of love to you all :hugs:

Try to stay positive! Its hard, I havent been on here much as the last week before my 17 week scan I have been a bit nuts. Not sleeping nightmares, lots of worrying. I gave myself bad palpitations.
Hopefully all is ok, and my fluid is still intact. baby is good, ang the right size. I have got (TMI) the ocassional green tinge blob so insisted on a Swab but with No Speculum. I dont like to post here when i am feeling negative and manic. Its not good for other people to see when they are in the same boat
I hope all goes smoothly and the rest of your pregnancy is "boring" :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

17-20 weeks was a low point for me too..but we are here to support each other thru the bad times too..:hugs: don't suffer in silence, i'm sure we all understand the maddness and scariness of PAL..

u are doing so well :thumbup:

Imalia i really hope it turns out to be your :bfp:.... :hugs: keep us posted hun.

I hope everyone is doing ok. I got my :bfp: today.... very excited and extremely grateful...but scared as hell. xx

HUGE Congratulations MissMaternal!! So pleased to see you have got your BFP. Hoping for a long very uneventful 8 months ahead!! thinking of you lots x

Hello ladies, hoping I can join you :)

I had a late miscarriage at 18 weeks, 3 weeks ago. We should have had our 21 weeks scan this Thursday, instead I'm back to work that day. Argh!

As soon as I've gone through a couple of cycles we're going to start ttc. Funny thing is my granma miscarried at 18 weeks around the same time of year as me and then concieved my Dad by August! So her story has given me some hope at least.

Love and prayers to you all
Erica x

Imalia i really hope it turns out to be your :bfp:.... :hugs: keep us posted hun.

I hope everyone is doing ok. I got my :bfp: today.... very excited and extremely grateful...but scared as hell. xx

So pleased to see you have your :bfp: I really hope with everything I have that this is your Rainbow baby, you deserve so much to have a child here with you :hugs: x

Hello ladies, hoping I can join you :)

I had a late miscarriage at 18 weeks, 3 weeks ago. We should have had our 21 weeks scan this Thursday, instead I'm back to work that day. Argh!

As soon as I've gone through a couple of cycles we're going to start ttc. Funny thing is my granma miscarried at 18 weeks around the same time of year as me and then concieved my Dad by August! So her story has given me some hope at least.

Love and prayers to you all
Erica x

:hi: so sorry for your loss, :hugs: Welcome here , Hope u get your BFP soon, maybe u will beat your gran and be preg by August!!...
Its so hard to carry on isn't it ...., i hope thursday isn't too hard for you XXX :hugs:

Well as u can see i'm up in the night again!!!! i get terrible restless leg syndrome in pregnancy, kinda driving me nuts , but i know its a really good sign for me that all is well with the pregnancy!!!

How are all u ladys???
Imalia did u take another test??
Maevesmummy how are you doing?
iloveblue how are you?

Hi all,

I'm really new around this section, and not ready to join you here just yet, but just thought i'd pop in to ask a few q's if you dont mind!

So we said goodbye to our little man 6 days ago. We made the decision to let him go as he had a severe form of spina biffida and we did not want him to suffer anymore.

Anyway I just really miss being pregnant, I miss the felling of kicks and I miss my bump. I even miss the tired feeling!! And if you would have asked me 2 weeks ago I would have told you how much I hate being pregnant!! However I know that I will never be able to replace Harri, and I dont know if I want to be pregnant again, or if I just want him back :cry:

So we have been advised to take strong folic acid from GP for 3 month before TTC. I mentioned to OH last night about making an appt at GPs to get the folic acid and he bit my head off saying I need to get over this shock before even thinking of trying again. Now I can see where he is coming from, as I am nowhere near ready to start TTC. But I do feel I do now want anything to hold me back when I am ready and would rather be taking them for 6 months unnecessarily than have to wait 3 month before TTC.

Has anyone else felt like this so soon after this loss, and if so was it that you wanted another baby and went on to TCC< or were you just in shock?

Sorry for the rant I just feel so confused right now.

Hi all,

I'm really new around this section, and not ready to join you here just yet, but just thought i'd pop in to ask a few q's if you dont mind!

So we said goodbye to our little man 6 days ago. We made the decision to let him go as he had a severe form of spina biffida and we did not want him to suffer anymore.

Anyway I just really miss being pregnant, I miss the felling of kicks and I miss my bump. I even miss the tired feeling!! And if you would have asked me 2 weeks ago I would have told you how much I hate being pregnant!! However I know that I will never be able to replace Harri, and I dont know if I want to be pregnant again, or if I just want him back :cry:

So we have been advised to take strong folic acid from GP for 3 month before TTC. I mentioned to OH last night about making an appt at GPs to get the folic acid and he bit my head off saying I need to get over this shock before even thinking of trying again. Now I can see where he is coming from, as I am nowhere near ready to start TTC. But I do feel I do now want anything to hold me back when I am ready and would rather be taking them for 6 months unnecessarily than have to wait 3 month before TTC.

Has anyone else felt like this so soon after this loss, and if so was it that you wanted another baby and went on to TCC< or were you just in shock?

Sorry for the rant I just feel so confused right now.

Hi, So sorry for your loss. :hugs: The same thing happend to me in february this year. I went on to take the folic acid 3 days after I came out of hospital and have been taking it since. I think its down to how you feel, but my midwife suggested that I start taking is straight away.

I also felt that I wanted another baby straight away.

Hope you are ok and work out whats best for you :flower: :hugs:

Hi, So sorry for your loss. :hugs: The same thing happend to me in february this year. I went on to take the folic acid 3 days after I came out of hospital and have been taking it since. I think its down to how you feel, but my midwife suggested that I start taking is straight away.

I also felt that I wanted another baby straight away.

Hope you are ok and work out whats best for you :flower: :hugs:

Thanks for your respons Bally, It is really encoraging to know I am not the only one. I am so sorry to hear of your loss, it is soo hard isnt it :flower:

Can I be really nosy and ask if you still feel you want another baby, sorry if this is rude to ask

No its not rude at all, yes I still want another baby, we have been trying at the moment...no too much though(I havent had AF yet, its been 4 weeks since I gave birth to Tommy). I felt that my body was ready and it felt fine. :flower:

Sorry I haven't been around. Got another faint positive sunday morning, but started spotting a couple of hours later, which turned heavy yesterday. Tests are now negative and my GP is chalking it up to a chemical pregnancy. Oh well, back to it I guess.

No its not rude at all, yes I still want another baby, we have been trying at the moment...no too much though(I havent had AF yet, its been 4 weeks since I gave birth to Tommy). I felt that my body was ready and it felt fine. :flower:

Aw, sorry about your loss Bally. I've decided to start taking folic acid too. I've stopped bleeding today (woop woop!) and really really hoping and praying that it doesnt start again so I can get on with life and AF can come as soon as she can. I was quite worried about when I would stop as information out there says that you should only bleed for 7 - 10 days... but fail to mention miscarrying at 18 weeks might mean a bit of a longer recovery time!

Our baby didnt survive due to him appearing to have a condition called Gastroschisis, his intestines were growing on the outside. We find out more on the 6th May at our "special appointment" (meaning post-mortem results).

I'm back to work Thursday and dreading it! And then next Wednesday we have baby's memorial. The local crematorium let the hospital put on a service for the 2nd tri babies all together who didnt survive v day. We were'nt too sure about going - but if we never went I'm sure it'd haunt me forever if we didnt.

Hope you ladies are all doing well

Erica xxx

I started taking a prenatal vit about a week after i lost charlie, i just wanted to be sure that i did everything i could to be fit and well to try again... i went on the higher dose folic of 5mg when pregnant....

good luck on thurs erica....

sorry to hear of chemical Imalia :hugs:

Sorry about your loss ericacaca :hugs:

Good luck on Thursday :flower:

Sorry I haven't been around. Got another faint positive sunday morning, but started spotting a couple of hours later, which turned heavy yesterday. Tests are now negative and my GP is chalking it up to a chemical pregnancy. Oh well, back to it I guess.

I'm sorry Imalia - really thought it was your month. x

Aw, sorry about your loss Bally. I've decided to start taking folic acid too. I've stopped bleeding today (woop woop!) and really really hoping and praying that it doesnt start again so I can get on with life and AF can come as soon as she can. I was quite worried about when I would stop as information out there says that you should only bleed for 7 - 10 days... but fail to mention miscarrying at 18 weeks might mean a bit of a longer recovery time!

Our baby didnt survive due to him appearing to have a condition called Gastroschisis, his intestines were growing on the outside. We find out more on the 6th May at our "special appointment" (meaning post-mortem results).

I'm back to work Thursday and dreading it! And then next Wednesday we have baby's memorial. The local crematorium let the hospital put on a service for the 2nd tri babies all together who didnt survive v day. We were'nt too sure about going - but if we never went I'm sure it'd haunt me forever if we didnt.

Hope you ladies are all doing well

Erica xxx

Hi Erica
Sorry for your loss - and good luck for going back to work on Thursday.

Miss my baby boy but the last few days have been good day's even though everyone around me is pregnant or just had their babies, so i know im stronger than what i have been and have decided to start ttc again.

Going to go with babesx3 theory, if my body's not ready for a baby then it wont happen. I've started on the folic acid and vitamin d. Still not had a visit from af.

Hope everyones keeping well X

Miss my baby boy but the last few days have been good day's even though everyone around me is pregnant or just had their babies, so i know im stronger than what i have been and have decided to start ttc again.

Going to go with babesx3 theory, if my body's not ready for a baby then it wont happen. I've started on the folic acid and vitamin d. Still not had a visit from af.

Hope everyones keeping well X

good luck with TTc :friends:
its an emotional rollercoaster, but worth it (i hope) when we get our little rainbow baby XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->