Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Sorry I haven't been around. Got another faint positive sunday morning, but started spotting a couple of hours later, which turned heavy yesterday. Tests are now negative and my GP is chalking it up to a chemical pregnancy. Oh well, back to it I guess.

I am so sorry Imalia,
I can not imagine how you must feel
Lots of hugs to you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

Well, I went back to work today. It's amazing how understanding how everyone is. As I'm a teacher its all a bit daunting to just go straight back into a class of questioning/challenging teenagers so I'm off timetable for a couple of days just to ease me in.

I told my GCSE students today (there's only two of them), they gave me huge hugs bless them. I'm going to brave taking my form tomorrow and letting them know why I've been off as I'm sure there are all sorts of rumours gong round! At least if I tell one group of students then it'll pass round that way rather than me having to tell the 300 kids I see each week! Yes I might get teary, but in all fairness they need to know that this kind of thing happens when trying for a family and they also need to see an example picking themselves up and trying again no matter what the situation is. And thats the way I intend to throw it!

Hope all you ladies are doing well. Sorry about the CP Imalia, just keep trying :hugs:

Love and prayers
xxx

Imalia i'm really sorry :hugs:

Sorry to hear that we have new members - no one deserves to be here, but it's good that we have each other for support. In response to hann, i started taking folic acid again straight away after my first loss and we TTC straight away too. But the first time we had sex after our first loss (i think it was about 2 weeks after we lost her) i burst into tears and couldn't carry on. I wasn't ready, just make sure it's right for you xxx

Hello everyone
Been very quiet on here - just wanted to say hi and hope you are all okay.

I've just broken up for Easter holidays (I'm a teacher too Erica) and looking forward to spending some time with my boys.

Had a letter from my consultant last week summarising our meeting in March. It was very compassionate and I found it very reassuring. She set out what will happen in any future pregnancies - early scan, extra scan at 16-17 wks, and reassurance scans in later stages too if I want them - which is great.

Hello Everyone!!

I am Kelly ... Emma Gail's mommy♥

She was taken from us 17 days ago at 19.4 weeks gestation ... I am so ready to TTC again but scared... We already got our results back and she was perfectly healthy... Now, we are waiting to see if "I" can carry a baby to term... I have to wait 4 more weeks to see but I so wanna be preg by this November...

About how long did it take to get you girl's systems all squared away & started having normal AF after your losses??

Bless you beautiful ladies & your angels.... ♥

Hello everyone

I've just broken up for Easter holidays (I'm a teacher too Erica) and looking forward to spending some time with my boys.

Had a letter from my consultant last week summarising our meeting in March. It was very compassionate and I found it very reassuring. She set out what will happen in any future pregnancies - early scan, extra scan at 16-17 wks, and reassurance scans in later stages too if I want them - which is great.

:hi: iloveblue lovely to hear from u !! How are u getting on?
the extra scans and care sounds really good!! are you feeling like u are ready to TTC again yet?

Hello Everyone!!

I am Kelly ... Emma Gail's mommy

She was taken from us 17 days ago at 19.4 weeks gestation ... I am so ready to TTC again but scared... We already got our results back and she was perfectly healthy... Now, we are waiting to see if "I" can carry a baby to term... I have to wait 4 more weeks to see but I so wanna be preg by this November...

About how long did it take to get you girl's systems all squared away & started having normal AF after your losses??

Bless you beautiful ladies & your angels....

Hi Kelly
so sorry to hear of your loss :hugs:
I had an AF approx 4-5 weeks after my loss....
all going well so far with my pregnancy FX
hope u get the all clear soon XX

Well Mini B is 27 weeks today :yipee: can't believe how far along i am now... i seem to have been holding my breath for so long i think i really should relax a little now!!!
I have a growth scan on weds to check on baby size... seems funny now to be worrying about a big baby when all i've done so far this pregnancy is worry if baby is still alive..

He's a real kicker which is great, and very reasuring.. i've put a count the kicks sheet on my fridge to keep track of him... want to make sure if there is any sign hes not happy that i can see and do something about it...

How are the other ladies with bumps doing? keeping sane i hope :friends:

Any news on any BFP's from the TTc ladies ?? have my fingers crossed for u all :friends:

Hi Kelly! I am so sorry to hear of your loss, your avatar picture if beautiful :hugs:

I had a period 4 weeks and 5 days after my first loss. After my second loss though it took 16 weeks!

Babesx3 i can't believe you are 27 weeks already!

I am not doing too good...started spotting brown discharge yesterday afternoon, and today there has been more (mostly brown, but a bit of red/pink) with some mild cramps :cry: I phoned my midwife today and she has booked me in for an early scan at the EPAU for 1200 on Wednesday. I am so bloody scared :cry: I can't imagine having a third MC... Need some positivity xxx

Thank you girls ... I am & will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers...

Well wishes with your bumps!!! : ))) I am so excited for you all! (Gives me such HOPE, which I so desperatly need)) ~ ♥ Xoxo

Hi Kelly! I am so sorry to hear of your loss, your avatar picture if beautiful :hugs:

I had a period 4 weeks and 5 days after my first loss. After my second loss though it took 16 weeks!

I am not doing too good...started spotting brown discharge yesterday afternoon, and today there has been more (mostly brown, but a bit of red/pink) with some mild cramps :cry: I phoned my midwife today and she has booked me in for an early scan at the EPAU for 1200 on Wednesday. I am so bloody scared :cry: I can't imagine having a third MC... Need some positivity xxx

:hugs: I have everything crossed for u , will be thinking of u on weds!! its gonna be a tough day for u tomorrow waiting ...:hugs:
I'm sure u know there are positive outcomes from spotting as well as negative, will be praying for a positive outcome..it could be bean bedding in still?? :shrug: Take care XXX

MissMaternal~ Prayers & love sent your way!!! XOXOXO

:hugs:
Try not to worry I know it must be so hard. Will be thinking of you.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for all your kind wishes. I am aware that bleeding can be normal, but am also aware that i have had 2 miscarriages already, so why not a third? :cry: I feel so helpless

Thinking of you missmaternal and hoping everything is perfect at your scan on wednesday :hugs: x

Babesx3 - 27 weeks!! how did that happen!!! :happydance: x

Hope everyone is ok x

Thanks for all your kind wishes. I am aware that bleeding can be normal, but am also aware that i have had 2 miscarriages already, so why not a third? :cry: I feel so helpless

Oh MissM - why is life so shit.
I'm really hoping that everything is okay with you. x

At least if the worst does happen, you will be referred for recurrent miscarriage testing. Thats what I keep telling myself anyway, when thinking of TTC again.

Hello everyone

:hi: iloveblue lovely to hear from u !! How are u getting on?
the extra scans and care sounds really good!! are you feeling like u are ready to TTC again yet?

Hi Nats
I'm okay thanks - feeling much better and more positive.
We are TTC again - think I have ovulated but wasn't tracking so we'll see how it goes.
I'm so scared of losing another baby, but its a risk I'm willing to take.

Hooray for 27 weeks! Its really not long till you have your little boy in your arms - I'm glad you are starting to feel more relaxed, and he is reassuring you with lots of kicks. xx

Hello Everyone!!

I am Kelly ... Emma Gail's mommy

Bless you beautiful ladies & your angels....

Hi Kelly
I'm so sorry for your loss - I saw your pics, Emma Gail was beautiful.
I'm glad you got your results so quickly - it took us 5 months to get ours! We also found out that our little boy was perfect. Its so frustrating isn't it.

I also got my AF 4-5 weeks after.

Oh MissM - why is life so shit.
I'm really hoping that everything is okay with you. x

At least if the worst does happen, you will be referred for recurrent miscarriage testing. Thats what I keep telling myself anyway, when thinking of TTC again.

I don't know why life is so shit. I keep thinking "what did i do to deserve this?" I know no-one deserves it.. i wouldn't wish it on anyone..but still...

It is good that hopefully they will do some testing..but i wish i wasn't a position to need testing.

Do you have a date set for TTC again? How are you feeling?

I think i forgot to post this in this section, but when i went to the doctor's to confirm this pregnancy, the doctor pointed out a letter which was on my file. It was a letter from the consultant we saw after we lost Freya, and it stated a reason for her death. She died because there was clotting in the placenta so nothing was getting through to her. it's the first we've heard of it. I'm so angry that the letter never got passed onto us :growlmad: But it's good to have a reason. I was put on baby aspirin for this pregnancy to prevent it happening again, but obviously things still went wrong anyway.

Just went to the toilet, and there was more red than brown on the paper...and a clot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->