Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Thinking of you MissM. Will be keeping my fingers crossed that everything is ok on Wednesday.

We're back to TTC, waiting to O, and trying to keep positive, but dammit, it's so bloody difficult.

Missmaternal - really hoping this little bean holds on strong. I can't believe they didn't tell u about the blood clotting :-( did they test ur blood for 'sticky blood'? It's a blood clotting disorder. There r daily injections some people r given, one is clexane, maybe speak to ur doc about that? Really hope theres no need tho :hugs: x

hi all,
glad to see this support. I am waiting for my AF but was thinking whether should I wait for a few more to try again. Does the ovulation happened after the 1st AF? Did anyone conceive after the first cycle?
I only stopped bleeding about a week ago after 4 weeks of it since m/c happened. I was 20 weeks. I am scared at the same time I wanted to try as well.
Another thing (sorry to ask too much Q) I wonder does anyone go on diet to lose some weight before ttc, is it ok?
(p.s I am not a big girl only need to lose a stone for ideal weight)

MissM I have my fingers crossed for you. I hope you get good news today.

KNmum, I am so sorry you have had to join us. I too lost my baby at about 20 weeks. I bled for 6 weeks & then my period came five weeks later. I got pregnant the following cycle but unfortunately lost that one early on at 8 weeks.
I am TTC & I am too trying to lose weight. What harm can it do. As long as you eat properly when you find out you are pregnant.

I am in my two week wait. I am praying that we will be pregnant, but am nervous too as the baby would be due around the same time as my first angel would have been.

Hope everyone else is ok.

Tootsie

It wasn't good news today, i have miscarried again.

I was well prepared to hear that news though, i am sure i passed it last night so it wasn't a big shock, i'm just sad that i now fall into the "recurrent miscarriage" category. Nobody deserves any of this

xx

missmaternal - i am so so sorry. This is so so shit. its just not fair. you certainly dont deserve this :sad: x

Oh MissM I'm so sorry, you don't deserve this, no-one deserves this. It's a crap way to fall into a category in which they'll do some further testing but maybe you'll get some answers :shrug:
You take care :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
So sorry to hear this sad news. no one should ever have to through this. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

so sorry to hear that missM no one deserve any of this. Dun give up!

tootsie, thanks for ur reply. many baby dust for you! hope to hear your good news!

Did anyone started any folic acid before ttc? I have a friend she was ttc for a long time then she start to consume folic acid and next thing she was preg! So maybe folic acid is not only for the spinal but helps to be more fertile?!

tootsie, thanks for ur reply. many baby dust for you! hope to hear your good news!

Did anyone started any folic acid before ttc? I have a friend she was ttc for a long time then she start to consume folic acid and next thing she was preg! So maybe folic acid is not only for the spinal but helps to be more fertile?!

Hey knmum i've been taking my vit D and folic acid, started about 2 weeks after my loss. Just got my Af on saturday. Fx i go back to my 28 day cycle.

MissM I have my fingers crossed for you. I hope you get good news today.

KNmum, I am so sorry you have had to join us. I too lost my baby at about 20 weeks. I bled for 6 weeks & then my period came five weeks later. I got pregnant the following cycle but unfortunately lost that one early on at 8 weeks.
I am TTC & I am too trying to lose weight. What harm can it do. As long as you eat properly when you find out you are pregnant.

I am in my two week wait. I am praying that we will be pregnant, but am nervous too as the baby would be due around the same time as my first angel would have been.

Hope everyone else is ok.

Tootsie

Just realised that we have almost identical histories Tootsie.
I lost a little boy at 20 weeks in October last year and had an early miscarriage in Feb at 7/8 weeks. Am also in 2ww.

Did you ever find out why you lost your baby at 20 wks?

Folic acid should definatley be taken BEFORE ttc!!! I have been taking a higher dose, 5mg reccommended by consultant...may be worth asking if u need to to!!!

Good luck iloveblue and toots in the 2ww!!!! where abouts are you!!! will keep my FX!!!

Had my scan on weds and all is looking good :thumbup: baby is measuring big, estimated at 2lb11oz ATM.. which is on 90% thats good news as all my kids have been on the big side!!! :)
They will scan again in 4 weeks and are keeping a close eye on me, the consultant wants me to see MW weekly too.. its reasuring that they are really watching the pregnancy....
I talked to them about kick counting and when i should go in..they basiclly said to ring in if i was ever worried and to come in if need be...which is nice to know i won't be fobbed off!!

maevesmummy hows your bump.. i see u are 20+ weeks now :thumbup: thats great!! how are you feeling? are u managing to keep calm?

[/QUOTE]

Just realised that we have almost identical histories Tootsie.
I lost a little boy at 20 weeks in October last year and had an early miscarriage in Feb at 7/8 weeks. Am also in 2ww.

Did you ever find out why you lost your baby at 20 wks?[/QUOTE]

Hi sweetie no they found no reason for our loss, they just said that it was bad luck. Just praying its third time lucky. For me & for you.

MissM sorry to hear that sending :hugs:

I am 4dpo at the minute, where are you in your cycle?
Trying not to get my hopes up, but i know we did the deed at the right time.
Take care :hugs: to you all

Tootsie

babesx3,

I am glad to all is well with you. Its nice, and so reassuring to hear that you are doing so well. It gives me hope.

xxxxx

Good luck iloveblue and toots in the 2ww!!!! where abouts are you!!! will keep my FX!!!

Had my scan on weds and all is looking good :thumbup: baby is measuring big, estimated at 2lb11oz ATM.. which is on 90% thats good news as all my kids have been on the big side!!! :)
They will scan again in 4 weeks and are keeping a close eye on me, the consultant wants me to see MW weekly too.. its reasuring that they are really watching the pregnancy....
I talked to them about kick counting and when i should go in..they basiclly said to ring in if i was ever worried and to come in if need be...which is nice to know i won't be fobbed off!!

maevesmummy hows your bump.. i see u are 20+ weeks now :thumbup: thats great!! how are you feeling? are u managing to keep calm?

Thats great news Nats! My boys were both 9lbers too - I wouldn't know what to do with a tiny baby!
I'm glad they are looking after you well and giving you the support you need. x

I'm about 7/8 dpo I think - don't know exactly when I ovulated. AF due on the 22nd. I've had no symptoms and to be honest, will be happy either way. Its my brothers wedding in May and it would be nice to have a few drinks without having to worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->