Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Just realised that we have almost identical histories Tootsie.
I lost a little boy at 20 weeks in October last year and had an early miscarriage in Feb at 7/8 weeks. Am also in 2ww.

Did you ever find out why you lost your baby at 20 wks?[/QUOTE]

Hi sweetie no they found no reason for our loss, they just said that it was bad luck. Just praying its third time lucky. For me & for you.

MissM sorry to hear that sending :hugs:

I am 4dpo at the minute, where are you in your cycle?
Trying not to get my hopes up, but i know we did the deed at the right time.
Take care :hugs: to you all

Tootsie[/QUOTE]

We never had a reason either - also told it was bad luck and that our two losses were not linked.

I'm about 7/8 dpo I think.
3rd time lucky for us definitely xx

ooo goodluck iloveblue!!! not long to wait..its good u would be happy either way :hugs: but i will hope for bfp!! :)

he guys i thought id pop in ive not been in for a while just thought id give you an update

jamies due date next week hard to believe that its came around so quick i have been attending the fertility clinic which seems like forever i have my final test with them a week on thus to check if my tubes are ok then paul has his then finally we get to make the appointment to see the consultant ... 5 months down the line still not pregnant still in a mess and planning a wedding im getting married in 5 months time x

he guys i thought id pop in ive not been in for a while just thought id give you an update

jamies due date next week hard to believe that its came around so quick i have been attending the fertility clinic which seems like forever i have my final test with them a week on thus to check if my tubes are ok then paul has his then finally we get to make the appointment to see the consultant ... 5 months down the line still not pregnant still in a mess and planning a wedding im getting married in 5 months time x

Hi Jenny! I was thinking of you the other day, was wondering how you were. It's scary how quickly due dates come around...it was my second angel's due date on Tuesday, and the day was made even sadder because on Tuesday i had my third miscarriage :cry: Good luck with your appointment :flower: I now have to go for tests seeing as i've now lost 3...not looking forward to it at all, but hopefully it will solve things for me. Take care hun xx

iloveblue,

How weird i am due af on the 22nd too. I have a slightly short LP.

Do have some symptoms but probably in my head. I would be happy either way this month too, as my first angel was conceived at exactly the same time last year, so all the dates would be similar for scans, due date etc, if i caught this month.

Take care & keep me updated.

tootsie xxx

iloveblue,

How weird i am due af on the 22nd too. I have a slightly short LP.

Do have some symptoms but probably in my head. I would be happy either way this month too, as my first angel was conceived at exactly the same time last year, so all the dates would be similar for scans, due date etc, if i caught this month.

Take care & keep me updated.

tootsie xxx

That is strange!
Still no symptoms here - and I've got that bloaty pre-AF type of feeling, so pretty sure she's on her way.
Got my fingers crossed for you x

Its nice to see lots of new people here, and at the same time its not at all nice. Sorry everyone has gone through this terrible thing.
I had my 20 week scan a week ago. Everything was good, well not quite as straight forward as I would like. May have an issue with Talipes.
I know I should hfeel really happy, and I know how lucky I am. but i miss my Maevey baby so much. I have been in tears constantly this week. Very emotional. I am finally emotionally attached to this little one (Much tears in scan) who I can tell already looks like daddy, but is also much like his/her big sister. Its so stroppy it hates morning wake ups, and hates the doppler. Its so stroing I can feel the kicks on the outside.
Today was lovely, I thought back to my plans for our first born, and I just feel sad, no blanket on the lawn and bare bottom.
Sorry for the ramble just feeling a bit guilty. Everyone else seems to have forgotten her. No one thought of me on mothers day. I have basically stopped speaking to my family. xxxxxx

Hi ladies, just posting for a little PMA so to speak!! Letting myself get really down that haven't had af or ov since loosing Buddy, 8 weeks ago! I can't get over the need to be pregnant again nor the constant desire to have a family, I know it takes time but not even having the chance to conceive is starting to wear on me now, I just want my fertility to return. sorry for what must read like a rant but needed to vent and hoped this was the place. Hope everyone's enjoying the lovely weather :)

Its nice to see lots of new people here, and at the same time its not at all nice. Sorry everyone has gone through this terrible thing.
I had my 20 week scan a week ago. Everything was good, well not quite as straight forward as I would like. May have an issue with Talipes.
I know I should hfeel really happy, and I know how lucky I am. but i miss my Maevey baby so much. I have been in tears constantly this week. Very emotional. I am finally emotionally attached to this little one (Much tears in scan) who I can tell already looks like daddy, but is also much like his/her big sister. Its so stroppy it hates morning wake ups, and hates the doppler. Its so stroing I can feel the kicks on the outside.
Today was lovely, I thought back to my plans for our first born, and I just feel sad, no blanket on the lawn and bare bottom.
Sorry for the ramble just feeling a bit guilty. Everyone else seems to have forgotten her. No one thought of me on mothers day. I have basically stopped speaking to my family. xxxxxx
:hugs: PAL is so hard... I found it really hard around the same gestation , like u say , its bonding with a different baby that messes with your head..... It does get slightly easier, but i still have my crying days when my head gets confused :cry:

I'm so glad to hear the pregnancy is going well though:friends:

Its only natural to have down days ... our hearts will never quite be the same :hugs:

Hi ladies, just posting for a little PMA so to speak!! Letting myself get really down that haven't had af or ov since loosing Buddy, 8 weeks ago! I can't get over the need to be pregnant again nor the constant desire to have a family, I know it takes time but not even having the chance to conceive is starting to wear on me now, I just want my fertility to return. sorry for what must read like a rant but needed to vent and hoped this was the place. Hope everyone's enjoying the lovely weather :)

:hugs: completely understand that need to be pregnant again......

If AF doesn't return , i think there is something u can take to make it return :shrug: i'm sure i've read somewhere on here... maybe u could ask docs?? it is still early days tho yet so they may want u to wait a while longer...:hugs:

This is definitely the place hun, we are all here for each other :flower:

I understand the feeling of NEEDING to be pregnant again...i know that feeling all too well. It is so hard to accept that we have no control over our bodies in these circumstances...after my second loss it took 16 weeks for my periods to come back, and in the time i was waiting, i felt so helpless. I really hope your periods come back soon so you can start TTC again to have your little family :flower:

I haven't really had to chance to enjoy the weather, i was at work all day! But i hope everyone else has enjoyed it!

xx

Hi MaevesMummy
Lovely to hear from you - I'm so glad everything is progressing well with little one. It must be hard - all those conflicting emotions.
I'm sorry that your family have not been more supportive.

Hi w2bm - I can only echo what the Nats and MissM have said. Might be worth seeing doctor to see if there is anything they can do.
The desperate desire for a baby is completly normal and understandable and does fade slightly over time.
Hope AF shows up for you soon x

Hello everyone
Hope you've all had a lovely Easter weekend.

No BFP for me this month - AF arrived a few days ago, but I'm fine with that.
We hadn't really TTC properly - we will be trying a bit harder this cycle!!

How is everyone keeping??

Thats me now on the 2ww (10 days now) and im not even sure if i ov. Couldnt bd very much coz of kids and hubbies shifts but fx anyway.

:hugs: to everyone

Hello everyone
Hope you've all had a lovely Easter weekend.

No BFP for me this month - AF arrived a few days ago, but I'm fine with that.
We hadn't really TTC properly - we will be trying a bit harder this cycle!!

:hugs: sorry iloveblue

i did try to reply last night but stupid thing wouldn't post :(

Glad u are feeling more positive about going for it this month!!!

how have u been?

Thats me now on the 2ww (10 days now) and im not even sure if i ov. Couldnt bd very much coz of kids and hubbies shifts but fx anyway.

Good luck in 2WW :dust:

What ages are your other children?

mine have a tendency to stop any naughties going on too..:haha:

Bump is growing well, been feeling really tired lately , i don't sleep well and the kids are on the go all the time... i know its worth it tho' :)
my next scan is 2 weeks tomorrow.. really looking forward to seeing how baby is growing... they have said they will do me a 39 week induction, but i'm hoping for a 37+ week induction... mainly cos of feeling anxious about baby and i feel that once he is techniocally full term i'd like him out safe and well... another 2 weeks is growing time that my babies generally don't need, as they are big....
will see what consultant says at my next visit....:shrug:
I had my 2nd baby naturally at 36+3 so kinda hoping that this one decides to come on his own anytime after that would be great...
I've been pregnant almost a year now :wacko: and i'm getting ready to actually have my baby now.... fast forward 7-9 weeks !!! would be great !!!!

Hope everyone had a good easter weekend, mine kind of sucked in places. Got so mad and had a fight with my best friend. Her daughter is pregnant, she got pregnant fairly quickly after our loss and that hurt enough, but then she chose this weekend to announce she's having a boy (like we did) and naming him the same name we did. As irrational as it sounds, my first response was "F-ing witch has stolen my baby"

we're sitting in the dreaded tww too, although I'm not sure how far through. I think I'm about 10dpo, but FF says 5dpo. Feeling kind of strange too. So hungry all the time my tummy hurts and I feel sick, but when I try and eat I can only manage a few mouthfuls before I just don't want to eat any more.

Good luck in 2WW :dust:

What ages are your other children?

mine have a tendency to stop any naughties going on too..:haha:

ds is 8 and dd is 3 going on 13 :haha: They seam to know when ur planing an early night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->