Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Hope everyone had a good easter weekend, mine kind of sucked in places. Got so mad and had a fight with my best friend. Her daughter is pregnant, she got pregnant fairly quickly after our loss and that hurt enough, but then she chose this weekend to announce she's having a boy (like we did) and naming him the same name we did. As irrational as it sounds, my first response was "F-ing witch has stolen my baby"

we're sitting in the dreaded tww too, although I'm not sure how far through. I think I'm about 10dpo, but FF says 5dpo. Feeling kind of strange too. So hungry all the time my tummy hurts and I feel sick, but when I try and eat I can only manage a few mouthfuls before I just don't want to eat any more.

That sucks big time Imalia, i would be really pissed off too!!! Im not having any strange feelings and im eating like a horse as usual :blush:. Went right off food in my other pg's. Fx for you. :hugs:

Oh Imalia that is so thoughtless!! Sometimes i wonder if some people actually spare a thought for how we feel, having been through what we have. And to choose the same NAME?! i am speechless...

Hope you are dealing with it the best you can. My best friend is 22 weeks pregnant and i haven't seen her for weeks, i just can't bring myself to do it. So i understand how hard it is when people you know are pregnant...i think we all know how that feels a little too well :cry: Stay strong hun, hope you get your BFP xxx

Imalia thats terrible. I would be mad too xxxxxxx

Hope everyone else is ok? Good luck ladies on the 2WW and thinking of everyone else on here too xxxxx

OMG!!!!!!!

Couldnt wait till friday to test so done one this morning and its a :bfp: :happydance::happydance::happydance:

ooooooo :yipee:
Congratulations funto run!!! :) :) :) :friends:
so chuffed for u!!! XXXX
may it be a happy healthy 9 months!!!

Congratulations! I cant wait for more BFP's on here, everyone deserves so much hapiness after all they have been through.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Wow! Congrats FunToRun!!! I am soooo super excited for you, LOVE to hear this kind of news!!! Enjoy babe!! Xoxoxo : D

Thanks iloveblue:hugs:

Dont feel as though im pregnant, im like 'i want to have all the symptoms under the sun and i promise i wont moan!!!'.

Really scared this time round, wasnt too bad with my dd (had her after a late loss at 16+6 weeks) but that was because i was told it was a one off and wouldnt happen again and now that it has happened to me twice i feel as if im putting myself up for another fall.

Still not had my pm results, i go for them on Monday. So im still unsure as to why we lost our baby boy. Just have my fingers and toes crossed that its nothing that can affect this pregnancy. X

Congrats fun to run, and good luck today. I am trying again now, currently cd16ish.
How is everyone else?
xx

Got my pm results today. They couldnt find anything wrong. In one way im glad because that means i shouldnt have anything to worry in this pregnancy but then i still have the big WHY hinging over my head, if nothing was wrong with me or the baby then WHY?? WHY a second time, WHY was it round about the same time as my first loss (give or take a few days):cry::cry:

As for this pregnancy the consultant said they would keep an eye on me till im 20 weeks then treat it as a normal pregnancy. Should get a scan about 6 weeks.

Got my pm results today. They couldnt find anything wrong. In one way im glad because that means i shouldnt have anything to worry in this pregnancy but then i still have the big WHY hinging over my head, if nothing was wrong with me or the baby then WHY?? WHY a second time, WHY was it round about the same time as my first loss (give or take a few days):cry::cry:

As for this pregnancy the consultant said they would keep an eye on me till im 20 weeks then treat it as a normal pregnancy. Should get a scan about 6 weeks.

It was the same for us unfortunately. No reason found. But like you say it means that hopefully everything should go okay for you this time. Hope you get a scan date through soon x

Congrats fun to run, and good luck today. I am trying again now, currently cd16ish.
How is everyone else?
xx

I am also CD16 today! Are we the same person?? :huh:

We have BD'ed every other day so far - worked last time we did this.
I bought a pack of OPK's but got fed up with them and have given up - not sure if I've ovulated yet, but we'll see.

Hi everyone else - hope you're all okay

I've just seen the news about Kelly Brook.
Its so sad. :sad2:
I can't believe that three celebrities have had late losses in the 6 months since mine: Lily Allen, Amanda Holden and now Kelly.

I was just looking at a lovely pic of Kelly and her chap yesterday - she had a lovely little bump and looked so happy.

:hugs:
I don't know why..:( i got no reason either, and my baby died around the same gestation too!! :shrug: surely they must know what happens at this time that could be a cause???:shrug:

I found it very difficult getting to 20 weeks, i hope they will scan u often to reasure u !! :hugs:
i had them weekly over the time i lost charlie, i did help a little , although the torture of getting on the scan bed did send me over the edge a few times :cry: at least from around 20 weeks u strat to get regular movements and that really helps ....
Have they put u on any meds?? I got put on 5mg Folic and 75mg of Asprin...

How is everyone else?
xx

I am also CD16 today! Are we the same person?? :huh:

We have BD'ed every other day so far - worked last time we did this.
I bought a pack of OPK's but got fed up with them and have given up - not sure if I've ovulated yet, but we'll see.

will be hoping for double bfp news in a couple of weeks then!!! :friends:

Hi everyone else - hope you're all okay

I've just seen the news about Kelly Brook.
Its so sad. :sad2:
I can't believe that three celebrities have had late losses in the 6 months since mine: Lily Allen, Amanda Holden and now Kelly.

I was just looking at a lovely pic of Kelly and her chap yesterday - she had a lovely little bump and looked so happy.

:cry: its so sad isn't it..brings the pain back cos u know just how she feels :(

All well with me and bump.. i have a growth scan tomorrow, so looking forward to seeing him again, seems ages since i saw him...... i'm even taking the kids which is a big step forward......
hes a really good wriggler which is really helping me.... although i still can't get out of bed till i feel him move in the am :blush: just like to feel him before the day starts!!!

:hugs:
I don't know why..:( i got no reason either, and my baby died around the same gestation too!! :shrug: surely they must know what happens at this time that could be a cause???:shrug:

I found it very difficult getting to 20 weeks, i hope they will scan u often to reasure u !! :hugs:
i had them weekly over the time i lost charlie, i did help a little , although the torture of getting on the scan bed did send me over the edge a few times :cry: at least from around 20 weeks u strat to get regular movements and that really helps ....
Have they put u on any meds?? I got put on 5mg Folic and 75mg of Asprin...

No they didnt put me on any med's. Only thing she said they would do is take a swap at one of my appointments just to be on the safe side. Dont know why coz i didnt have any sign of infection.

Was at the doc's 2day just to get the ball going and she phoned up there and then for a scan date, got one for the 27th.

Hi all,

Fun to run, at least with your results there isnt any cause that can make it happen again. It takes ages to get over, but i came to the conclusion it must just be one of those things. Although I totally understand the way you feel i did too when i was pregnant after my miscarriage.

I love blue, we must be the same person LOL.
babes x3, heres hoping that I love blue & me have some baby dust sent our way this month. I met a few storks at the zoo, maybe they will bring me luck!!!

Its such terrible news about Kelly Brook, I totally feel for her.
Its hard to believe that it has happened to so many people just lately!! No one should have to go through it.

No news here yet, i havent ovulated yet. It should be at the weekend, i am quite a late ovulater!! So fingers crossed that we will do it! I am trying the every other day method. Although I do this and then think is it enough & try the every day method. Haha

Love to you all Tootsie xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->