Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

:cry::cry::cry::cry: Woke up this morning with a bit of cramping and this afternoon i started to bleed. At first i thought it was implantation but its became really heavy. I Must have dont some really bad stuff in a past life!!
I'll phone the doc 2moro, i know there is nothing they can do.:cry:

Im sorry Fun to Run :cry: :hugs: x

:cry::cry::cry::cry: Woke up this morning with a bit of cramping and this afternoon i started to bleed. At first i thought it was implantation but its became really heavy. I Must have dont some really bad stuff in a past life!!

I'm so sorry sweetie :hugs:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: You did nothing bad, I am so so sorry this is happening. I just don't know what to say. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry :( funtorun, I can't begin to imagine how you are feeling at the moment but wish all you the best, thinking of you :( x

Funtorun i am really so so sorry :hugs:

As for me, i am waiting for my first AF since my third loss. It's been 4 weeks and 3 days since that loss. I havent tested yet, i am waiting until next Friday to test. I dont really feel pregnant though, a few symptoms i suppose, but nothing major. I had to wait 16 weeks last time for AF to come back, so i really hope im not kept waiting that long again.

hope everyone is well xx

I am so sorry Fun to Run. Life is so poo to those that least deserve it :(
Sorry I havent been on. Went away for a few days after being v busy at work.
Today hasnt been great. Looks like the Asprin isnt working that well. I have notching on my placenta and now being closley monitered for IUGR and Pre-Eclampsia.
I want this baby to keep growing and stay put untill 37 weeks.
It sucks, I am gutted.
It hurts even more now that everything I thought about my body causing Maeve's death is true. They could have prevented it if I had been on Asprin from the begining.

:hug: maeves mummy..it is such a stress for you :hugs:

It is good that they know this now and will be monitoring baby and u ,,:hugs: are u going to have more regular scans now? how are they checking on you? can u be put on any other meds to help?

Baby is 25 weeks now :) thats great so stands a fighting chance, obviously staying in is the best option, but it is great to get past viability iykwim...:friends:

well in my news had a scan last week, and my placenta is still low , at present they think section, which is not what i want , but if need be thats what it'll be..... my main concern is going into labour early and being in an amergerncy situation.. with 3 kids to get care for before i leave for hospital its not going to be as quick as i'd need..:( i spoke to mw today about my concerns and she said to ring 999 if i went into labour.... the main trouble with this is we live in the country 25-30 mins form hospital and the hospital i want to go to is out of my area, not much further, so i think it would be quicker and better if i can get there myself..:shrug: arghhhh its not what i need... was just starting to feel more confident about pregnancy as baby kicks lots, now i'm back to being worried about baby......
I have another scan in 3 weeks on weds to do a final check as to whether placenta has moved up and all is fine for a 38 week induction, or its a section.....
I just want time to fast forward and have my baby safe with me now!!!

Maevesmummy sending you big hugs. I hope everything will be ok.

Babesx3 I am sure all will be fine, try not to panic.

Hope the rest of you are ok, I am 3dpo and i am symptom spotting everything, its doing my head in, I keep thinking oohh is that a sign!!!! I am my own worst enemy sometimes. I dont want to get my hopes up too much!
tootsie x

Wow.. i got my bfp last night! It's only been 5 weeks since my MC, and i havent had a period in between....it's definitely not the old pregnancy because the hospital did a blood test and a urine test, after the MC and both were negative. i am so frickin' SCARED but excited too....oh my god.. xx

hey girls 3 months on from losing lily we started TTC last month, AF was 2 weeks late i was sure i was pregnant but woke up this morning with AF so fingers crossed in June! hope my cycle isnt going to be all crazy now 2 weeks late was bad enough!! GL to everyone xxxxxxxxxx

hey girls 3 months on from losing lily we started TTC last month, AF was 2 weeks late i was sure i was pregnant but woke up this morning with AF so fingers crossed in June! hope my cycle isnt going to be all crazy now 2 weeks late was bad enough!! GL to everyone xxxxxxxxxx

Sorry that AF got you hun :hugs: I hope that your cycle sorts itself out soon, i know how frustrating it is when they're messed up!

I love the name Lily :flower: xxxx

HUGE congratulations Miss Maternal. I really praying that everything is ok for you. Your LO certainly has his angel brothers and sisters watching over him :kiss: sending lots of love xxx

Sorry that AF got you hun :hugs: I hope that your cycle sorts itself out soon, i know how frustrating it is when they're messed up!

I love the name Lily :flower: xxxx

Awe thanks hun Lily just really suited her, a gorgeous delicate little flower.... SOOOOO happy for you pet hope we all follow in your footsteps soon xxxx:hugs:

:yipee:

Congratulations Miss Maternal..:flower:
Thats fantastic news!!!!

I so hope the next 9 months flys for u till u meet your beautiful rainbow baby :hugs:

Congrats Miss M, thats great news.
JoJo23 sorry af got you. I am hoping and praying that it doesnt get me next week, but i am doubtful about this cycle. I dont think i will be that lucky somehow.
I love blue how are you getting on???????

Wow.. i got my bfp last night! It's only been 5 weeks since my MC, and i havent had a period in between....it's definitely not the old pregnancy because the hospital did a blood test and a urine test, after the MC and both were negative. i am so frickin' SCARED but excited too....oh my god.. xx

Everything Crossed for you!! Have they started you on baby asprin? xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

They are scanning me next friday to monitor growth and have got me kick counting. They cant give me any more meds as I already inject Clexane and take baby asprin. Here is hoping this notching problem does not result in anything.
How is everyone else. Sorry I havent been on much xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"