Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Hi I am very new to this but thought it may help with my loss after a rec from a friend. I lost my baby at 21 weeks 5 weeks ago. I am dealing with it better than I thought as I do believe everything happens for a reason (although still can't work out the reason for this). I am still bleeding but am not sure if I started AF straight after MC. Did anyone else bleed for so long?

Thanks x

also its crazy to see how many people have to go through this! Life isn't fair sometimes x

WOW congrats MissM!!!:hugs::hugs:

So dh and i have decided to give it another go straight away as the last loss was so early on. As the last loss was so early on 4 weeks and 4 days do i treat that as the start of my cycle??

Hi I am very new to this but thought it may help with my loss after a rec from a friend. I lost my baby at 21 weeks 5 weeks ago. I am dealing with it better than I thought as I do believe everything happens for a reason (although still can't work out the reason for this). I am still bleeding but am not sure if I started AF straight after MC. Did anyone else bleed for so long?

Thanks x

So sorry for your loss BabyRuby11:hugs: And yeah it is so unfair that any of us have to go through all this. I didnt bleed for as long so sorry no help there.

Maeves mummy yes I'm taking baby aspirin. Had a tiny bit of pale brown discharge this afternoon, trying not to worry.

Huge congrats missM :happydance: Despite having spotting with my last 2 losses I also have had a little bit this time which has been ok and baby is, touch wood ok. So I hope the spotting is nothing for you too, blooming scary though hey? :hugs:

Thanks x

I bled for around 6 weeks and then spotted on and off for a while until my AF came. Also spotted after sex - but I was a bit tender!

Now on my 2nd AF since it all. And regular to the day! Which is quite cool... I've NEVER been THAT regular! So maybe pregnancy sorted that one out for me! We've decided to start trying again once we've moved and I've started a new job.... so September it is!

xxx

Congrats MissM, I am so happy for you. Here's wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

As usual, nothing to report here. Things have been a bit crazy here this cycle with a lot of stuff going on, so while I think I'm around 6dop-ish, I'm not totally sure if/when I ovulated.

Thanks suze! Yeah its very scary! I've had no more so I'm hoping its gone away... Always reassuring to hear good outcomes from spotting!

Thanks imalia hun, I hope this month is your month xxx

:wave: hello all can I come and join you?

Harri was born sleeping 2 months ago, he was very poorly, so we decided to let him go and suffer no more :cry: this cycle we have decided to ntnp. I am currently on CD15, but not sure how long my cycle will be as I have never really been regular. :wacko:

Congrats on the bfp missm, and lets hope it is our month this month everyone else xxx

Maeves mummy yes I'm taking baby aspirin. Had a tiny bit of pale brown discharge this afternoon, trying not to worry.

Hi There, sorry to hear you are spotting, I had this too. Asprin can make any bleed a tiny bit worse as well. I know its hard, try not to worry unless you get bright red blood along with cramping.
Its so hard not to worry though xxxxxx

Hi everyone, how are you all?

I think i am out for this month, have to carry on practicing!!!

xxx

[/QUOTE]

I bled for around 6 weeks and then spotted on and off for a while until my AF came. Also spotted after sex - but I was a bit tender!

Now on my 2nd AF since it all. And regular to the day! Which is quite cool... I've NEVER been THAT regular! So maybe pregnancy sorted that one out for me! We've decided to start trying again once we've moved and I've started a new job.... so September it is!

xxx[/QUOTE]

Oh ok thanks very much for the info. I was beginning to think something was wrong. Coming up to 6 weeks on Thursday so hoping to stop and have AF soon as would really like to start trying asap! Getting a little impatient now haha!

Well fingers crossed for you in September then and hopefully all goes well. xx

Congratulations MissM - how is the spotting?

How are you doing MaevesMummy? I can't believe you are 26 weeks already.

So pleased all is still well with you Nats - not long to go now!!

I got a BFP today!!
Really wasn't expecting it - I was convinced AF was about to start.
But there we go. We're just taking one step at a time - its a long old road ahead, and not telling anyone in real life till at least 12 weeks.

Hi everyone, how are you all?

I think i am out for this month, have to carry on practicing!!!

xxx

Its not over till AF arrives tootsie - are you definitely out?
I would highly recommend the DTD every other day plan - has worked for us within one cycle twice now. x

Congratulations MissM - how is the spotting?

How are you doing MaevesMummy? I can't believe you are 26 weeks already.

So pleased all is still well with you Nats - not long to go now!!

I got a BFP today!!
Really wasn't expecting it - I was convinced AF was about to start.
But there we go. We're just taking one step at a time - its a long old road ahead, and not telling anyone in real life till at least 12 weeks.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Congratulations, although I realise you will be feeling very nervous!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Had a bad day today. I suspect things are getting tight in there for the little tinker. Movement reduced to little tickles. And yesterday it stopped altogether. This morning we went to Triage and I was reminded again not to take things for granted. They couldnt find the heart beat on the doppler, so had to wheel in the mobile scanner. It was fricking scary I was in bits. They found the tinkers heart beat with the scanner and s/he was still moving. When we left though my partner said exactly what I was thinking. It looked cramped, a bit like Maeve did after i pPROM'd. But they said we have to wait for my consultant appt Friday for further tests. Hope we are both just being paranoid. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope everyone else is ok - hopng for more BFP's soon xxxxxxxxxxxx

congratulations iloveblue :hugs:

Maevesmummy - i bet you were so scared :-( I hate to say it but baby shouldnt be getting cramped in there at 26 weeks and movements certainly shouldnt be getting lighter. Baby is able to EASILY turn from breech to head down visa versa till well into 34+ weeks. If babys movements are picking up get yourself to the hospital again. I hope everything is ok xxx

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"