Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

I'm bleeding - so think its all over (again!)
I can't continue to belive that this is just bad luck - there must be something wrong, and maybe now we can get to the bottom of it.

Hope everyone else is ok.

Imalia - have you POAS again?

:hug:
O iloveblue i hope its not over so soon :hugs: xxxxxxx

ilove blue I hope its not over, have everything crossed for you. Thats so cruel xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Iloveblue I hope you're wrong :hugs: How are you today?

Had some more spotting this morning - cramps have subsided.
But I have that bad feeling again - it feels the same as last time.
I'm just waiting for GP to ring me back - she's trying to get me in for a scan.

:hugs: hope u get a scan soon to know one way or another!!! really hopeing its good news!!! :hugs:

Good luck for your scan, I am praying for you. sending you lots of love & sticky baby dust. xxxx

Thanks for the support everyone.
Scan at 3.15 today. Havn't had anymore bleeding but am having pains - I'm expecting the worst really. x

:hugs: FX its alte implant bleeding and pains.... have everything crossed for u iloveblue :hugs: thinking of you!!! xxx

Fingers crossed for you. Let us know how you get on xxx

I went to my 20 week scan on 16th December 2010. It was meant to be the best day of my life so far. What was I having?? I wanted to find out because I did, I was so excited as this was my first pregnancy I wanted to know what I was having. I don't know why but I had an eery feeling as soon as I walked into the room. No offence to the gentleman that was performing the scan but he was ever so clinical it just made me very uncomfortable but I still never imagined what was going to happen next. He took what seemed like forever to talk again. The next words were "I'm sorry I can't feel see a heartbeat or any movement". I was literally numb. I just couldn't register it. I just kept putting on this sweet smile (as everyone says I'm too polite) and saying ok, ok. He told me he couldn't tell the sex and the baby had stopped growing say 7 days earlier. I was then ushered into a small room. A room I have since been in way too many time. I hate this room. They never say anything good in this room. I was sent home that night, my dead baby inside me. I had to wait 2 days and then on 19th December I went to Hospital. It took 9 hours but my baby girl was delivered 18.40pm, called her Maisie, she was an advertisement for not being able to abort at 20 weeks. She was perfect, 10 little fingers, 10 little toes, my mouth and nose and Matthews chin and eyes. 8oz and 8 inches long. We stayed with her as long as we could. I signed the forms for her autopsy. It killed me to leave but I guess we had to at some point. It took months to get her back. Finally we did and had a funeral for her. Her Grave is so beautiful just like she was. I never thought I would have to visit my first baby, my baby girl at her grave. She would be 4 weeks old this Thursday. I have had all the results back and nothing. Nothing was wrong with either of us, her heart just stopped. It is so unfair and frustrating when you see so many women getting pregnant without wanting a child, smoking and drinking and eating thew wrong thing through pregnancy and I can honestly say I was the best pregnant woman ever. Everyone keeps saying. Oh that nothing was wrong is a good thing for the future. Well it doesn't really make me feel any better. Everyone keeps saying I need to constantly be positive but I'm sorry I can't. I have good days and bad days. I can't be positive all the time. They all say don't think about it and you'll catch again. How can you take your mind off something you want so much??? I'm still getting pains, they say that I have fluid on my pelvis which may mean something but may mean nothing. I have had so many tests and am still ongoing. I just want to catch so much and am so caught up in it mu anxiety is through the roof. So bad my neck has trapped nerves all through it and I feel sick and dizzy and my tongue is constantly on fire. I just want a baby so much. I'm 32, I'm getting old. I feel like less of a woman too as I want to give my boyfriend a baby so much and am terrified I never will. I just want to get pregnant and have a baby. Thanks for listening. xxx

I am going to have acupuncture tomorrow. My anxiety has brought on such bad physical symptoms. I have a burning tongue and aching swollen neck and tingling ears. All i can think of is babies, they seem to be everywhere. I know they say to relax and I'll catch but how can i think about anything else. I have just had instead cups delivered it's crazy, I caught in 2 months the first time round and now in my head I will never catch again. I long for a baby so much xxxx

Ilove blue, I am hoping things turn out to be fine for you. I'm not religeous and I don't pray, but all the positive thoughts I have are being sent your way.

For me, the weekend was such a roller coaster, peed on more sticks than you can count and they were all positive. Went to the hospital as I'm supposed to and had hcg drawn, but it was already falling instead of rising. Another angel for us at 5w2d.

I'm trying to find a brightside, they took about an armful of more blood for testing, and at last I feel like someone is taking our ttc attempts seriously. Sat down and had such a lovely chat with the dr at the epau, we have to wait one cycle first, but she's gotten us into a clinical trial for a new combination of meds. So despite everything I'm actually feeling a bit positive that we will get our take home rainbow baby.

I'm sorry Imalia - but glad someone is on your side and trying to help you.

Well, the scan was all pretty inconclusive really.

They could see a 'cystic area' on the scan, which they said is probably an early pregnancy but its too early to see if its viable.

They also saw a pocket of fluid at the back which the midwife said could be a burst cyst - which might explain the spotting and the cramps.

They've taken bloods to check my hormone level and I've got to go back on Weds morning to have more taken - they are looking for the hormone level to double within 48 hours, and then we'll go from there really.

I did feel more positive afterwards - I havn't had anymore spotting, but have had pains all afternoon. Seem to have settled down a bit now.
I still don't know what to think - feel a bit sick, but I think thats probably more the lack of sleep and ups and downs of today more than anything.

The midwife also outlined what would happen if it is another mc - they will refer me asap and should take about 3 months to have all tests done (DH too) and get appointment with the consultant.
She did say that 90% of the time couples who are referred for testing and have already had children get the all-clear. She also said that a late loss is very different to an early mc and they will almost treat them separately.

ooo iloveblue thats hard another wait..:hugs: but i'm so glad all is not lost and you can still have some hope... I will pray that all is well with your little bean and your hcg levels double well!!! :hugs:

:hugs: Imalia...glad you are getting seen though X

Sounds very similar to my pregnancy last year Iloveblue. I had a scan at what was 7weeks by dates due to a previous ectopic but they couldn't see anything, did hcg bloods 48hours apart (which were doubling nicely) called me back for another scan which showed a sac and foetal pole, but no heartbeat, was sent away for two weeks to wait for another scan. at which point everything was looking good and they dated me at 7+1 at that point. Even though I was sure of lmp dates, I wasn't always that regular, I just turned out to be a couple of weeks behind what I thought. Fingers crossed this is just how it is for you.

Imalia I am so srry for your loss, Glad they are going to do something for you though.

Iloveblue, I am so glad that there is hope for you and your bean. Sending you lots & lots of sticky dust & hoping that your levels will double & all will be fine. Take care xxx

Imalia, I am so sorry, I am glad that they are doing more to help you. It must be so hurtful & frustrating.

ilove blue everything crossed for you xxxxxxxxxxx

wishing you all lots of luck girls... i have my poor OH worn out lol not sure when i ovulated etc i just dont want to be putting pressure on myself but im really hoping this is our month. My due date is coming up soon i would love to get pregnant this month it would be amazing but fingers crossed....

love to you all xxxxxxx

Hi ladies, not been on for a while had to get my head together without babytalk if you know what i mean??

iloveblue, i'll have my fingers and toes crossed for you!!

Imalia, so sorry for your loss:hugs:

jojo23 really hope this is your month!

Hows everyone else keeping?

Well i have some news of my own got my BFP on sunday:happydance: Again im so early on and hope to god i dont have another chemical like last month. I've not even made a doc appointment coz i feel like i'll jinks it in some way:blush:
Didnt have a cycle in between either so hope thats not going to go against me. Every twinge and niggle and im straight on to google looking for answers, think im going to drive dh up the wall with my craziness.

FunToRun that is fantastic news im soooooo happy for you!!! it gives me so much hope to see ladies that have lost angels getting their bfp it makes me think im one step closer to mine. this forum (second tri losses) is such a sad place 90% of the time but im so glad we can keep in touch and share in each others good news best of luck hun im delighted for you!!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->