Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Sounds very similar to my pregnancy last year Iloveblue. I had a scan at what was 7weeks by dates due to a previous ectopic but they couldn't see anything, did hcg bloods 48hours apart (which were doubling nicely) called me back for another scan which showed a sac and foetal pole, but no heartbeat, was sent away for two weeks to wait for another scan. at which point everything was looking good and they dated me at 7+1 at that point. Even though I was sure of lmp dates, I wasn't always that regular, I just turned out to be a couple of weeks behind what I thought. Fingers crossed this is just how it is for you.

It does sound similar Imalia.
By my calculations I think I'm 6 weeks tomorrow - which would fit with the fact that they couldn't see much yesterday.
I've had no more spotting/cramping and feeling nauseous so I'm feeling more positive today.

Imalia, I am so sorry, I am glad that they are doing more to help you. It must be so hurtful & frustrating.

ilove blue everything crossed for you xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Maevemummy
How are you doing? Are you still having weekly check-ups?

Hi ladies, not been on for a while had to get my head together without babytalk if you know what i mean??

iloveblue, i'll have my fingers and toes crossed for you!!

Imalia, so sorry for your loss:hugs:

jojo23 really hope this is your month!

Hows everyone else keeping?

Well i have some news of my own got my BFP on sunday:happydance: Again im so early on and hope to god i dont have another chemical like last month. I've not even made a doc appointment coz i feel like i'll jinks it in some way:blush:
Didnt have a cycle in between either so hope thats not going to go against me. Every twinge and niggle and im straight on to google looking for answers, think im going to drive dh up the wall with my craziness.

Great news - hoping this is a lucky one for you x
I would say though, try not to google too much - I think it can cause more problems than its worth sometimes.

I second that Step away from the search engine. I decided no more when I was trying to decipher my notes from Monday.
Monitoring went well. The little tinker absolutly HATES the CTG monitor. Barely moved for 2 days they put that on and it went crazy kicking and trying to get the straps off.
The people I saw on Monday were horrid. They didnt make another appt for me this week even though my consultant wants me to be seen twice a week. As they were so awful and I hate DAU (it reminds me of the traumatic time between pPROM and birth) I didnt argue, but going to go to Midwife as my blood pressure is raised. Something they neglected to do Monday was take my blood pressure.
Little Monkey has barely moved today and I am back worrying again.

Sending you all love xxxxx

I second that Step away from the search engine. I decided no more when I was trying to decipher my notes from Monday.
Monitoring went well. The little tinker absolutly HATES the CTG monitor. Barely moved for 2 days they put that on and it went crazy kicking and trying to get the straps off.
The people I saw on Monday were horrid. They didnt make another appt for me this week even though my consultant wants me to be seen twice a week. As they were so awful and I hate DAU (it reminds me of the traumatic time between pPROM and birth) I didnt argue, but going to go to Midwife as my blood pressure is raised. Something they neglected to do Monday was take my blood pressure.

I know its hard - but try not to worry. I'm sure he/she is fine. Have a drink of cold water - it used to get mine moving. You're doing so well x

I hope you don't mind me posting this, but I'm organising a sponsored midnight walk for The Miscarriage Association on August 12th. Its happening all over the country - I'm sorting a Shrewsbury group.
If anyone lives near enough and won't have their hands full with babies at the time :baby: it would be lovely if you could join me.
Alternatively, you can sponsor me here

www.justgiving.com/Kim-Black

I know we get angry when our late losses are referred to as miscarriages but I found the miscarriage association's website and leaflets really helpful after both of my losses, and it will also be a lovely way to remember our lost babies.

Thanks xx

:hugs: its so hard all the worrying...
I guess all u can do is keep a track of movements and just keep going in if you are concerned... its what they are there for ....:flower:
Take care XX

I hope you don't mind me posting this, but I'm organising a sponsored midnight walk for The Miscarriage Association on August 12th. Its happening all over the country - I'm sorting a Shrewsbury group.
If anyone lives near enough and won't have their hands full with babies at the time :baby: it would be lovely if you could join me.
Alternatively, you can sponsor me here

www.justgiving.com/Kim-Black

I know we get angry when our late losses are referred to as miscarriages but I found the miscarriage association's website and leaflets really helpful after both of my losses, and it will also be a lovely way to remember our lost babies.

Thanks xx
remind me again after birth!! :) may well do that as i'm not that far from you!!xx

Fun to Run!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :yipee: thats great news!!!!

jojo good luck for this month!!!

Well my little monkey is still giving me the run around with lots of false labour..every time i do anything it sets of cramping and BH's....
I have a scan tomorrow to check on growth and then a consultant appointment to discus induction....
I would really like to be induced at 37 weeks as baby is full term then... hes had steroid jabs too, so lungs will be ok... , my babies are always big , so size wise he should be ok... I just feel really ready to get him out... I'm so scared of him dying, i just want him where i can see hes ok now hes big enough to come.... hope they will agree with me!!

I know its hard - but try not to worry. I'm sure he/she is fine. Have a drink of cold water - it used to get mine moving. You're doing so well x

Tried everything cold water ice lolly, and layoing down, Orange juice. In the end the cheese cake made him/her shuffle its little bottom about a bit. I guess its just Lazy. Thanks though to listening to me winge... I guess I am just like Nat's. I am so scared that the baby might be in distress or dying and I just dont notice... :hugs:

I love blue have you been back for bloods? How did it go?
Hope all was ok. Thinking of you x

Hi tootsie - thankyou of thinking of me

I got the first set of my HCG results (taken on Monday). They were 14000 ish. The nurse I spoke to said this is high and they would have expected to see more than just a possible gestational sac on the scan.
I think (from my limited googling research) that she was implying that they should have seen a yolk sac too, although she did say she has seen cases like this that have been fine.
I found some info online though which seems to say that the yolk sac can occur anytime between 5 +3 and 6 weeks. I think I was 5+5 when I had the scan.
Its just something else to worry about - its hard.

I love blue,
Have you got to go for another scan? I am sorry I know you have probably already said.
I am very forgetful lately.
I wouldnt worry too much about what she has said, I know that you will automatically worry its natural, but try your hardest not too.
You arent bleeding now are you?
I hope your levels rise again when you go back. When do you collect the next lot of results? Sending my love, xxx

Everything crossed for you> Every pregnancy progresses differently, I dont know if you remember, they scanned me at 8 weeks and said I was 7.5 weeks -8, then again at 12 weeks and the bloke put me down at 8 weeks, and I was convinced it was all over then. But by 13 weeks dates were back to just a few days behind. xxxxxxxxxxx

hope your ok hun and keeping positive as hard as it is!!!!! think im feeling AF on the way and to top it off next week is my due date and im an absolute mess:( really thought id fall pregnant quickly and be pregnant by now but im not so if AF comes along and with the due date next week itll just be another kick when im down!!!

dont know what id do without all you lovely ladies for inspiration. dont even feel i belong in any other forum other than second tri losses!!! thanks girls xxxxxxxxxxxx

Jojo, I know how you feel. I thought (hoped) I would be pregnant by my due date, and I wasn't and it was so hard. Now I'm facing the first anniversary of losing our son in 5 weeks time, and I'm still no closer to having a rainbow to make me smile again. I just know that I am going to completely lose it next month.

Jojo, I know how you feel. I thought (hoped) I would be pregnant by my due date, and I wasn't and it was so hard. Now I'm facing the first anniversary of losing our son in 5 weeks time, and I'm still no closer to having a rainbow to make me smile again. I just know that I am going to completely lose it next month.

awe hun my heart goes out to you... im 4 months on now from losing Lily and i cant imagine how you feel. every month i get AF i feel my heart breaking a little more and people saying oh your young really gets to me(im 24) im just trying to keep positive and not stress myself out but i know some day soon ill burst and just have a melt down! we'll all be here for you in the next few weeks hun xxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

Hi everyone
I ended up spending Thursday night on the gynae ward with a suspected ectopic. My HCG levels only went up by 300 from Monday to Wednesday, added to the fact that they had only seen a sac on the scan on Monday - they were worried.
Anyway, I had another scan and there was a yolk sac, so it isn't ectopic and it has progressed since Monday but the sonographer doesn't think it looks like a viable pregnancy.
I don't feel sick today either so I'm just waiting for the inevitable really. I've got another scan next Friday.

Hope you're all okay xx

Just popped in to say I'm thinking of you Iloveblue. Hoping things aren't as bad as they seem right now.:hugs:

Hi everyone
I ended up spending Thursday night on the gynae ward with a suspected ectopic. My HCG levels only went up by 300 from Monday to Wednesday, added to the fact that they had only seen a sac on the scan on Monday - they were worried.
Anyway, I had another scan and there was a yolk sac, so it isn't ectopic and it has progressed since Monday but the sonographer doesn't think it looks like a viable pregnancy.
I don't feel sick today either so I'm just waiting for the inevitable really. I've got another scan next Friday.

Hope you're all okay xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I have everything crossed and everyones pregnancies develop at different rates I really hope for this to be the time.
Thinking of you xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->