Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Thinking of you iloveblue. I have my fingers crossed that all will be ok for you xxxx

sending you lots of love iloveblue!!! xxxx

I'm so sorry you're going through this, you will be in my thoughts hun I'm really hoping for the best for you xx

Thanks for the all the messages - you are all lovely.
I'm still feeling pregnant, nauseous, exhausted, sore boobs etc.
Its the not knowing thats driving me mad.
Hope everyone else is okay xx

awe hun i know its so hard waiting for answers!! keep positive and we're all praying and wishing for you.... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

iloveblue, i still have everything crossed for you. fingers are hurting now!!

I am a bit upset today, my best friend told me she is pregnant again. I got pregnant when her little boy was born, and now she is pregnant again. I feel so ashamed that i am so jealous, but it makes me so sad that 14 months later i still dont have a baby.

Sorry for the moan. I know i am being silly. xx

:hugs: toots.. its ok to feel down about it..its only natural :hugs:

iloveblue is it this fri your scan??? hope the week passes fast for u !! :hugs: crap all this waiting :(

I'm very ready now to have baby, my scan last wed estimated him at 7lbs 10 oz so must be at least 8lbs now...:wacko:
Had a crappy time with registrar who saw me after . my consultant was away and she didn't have the authority to book induction.... she went on and on about risk of GD as i havn't had GTT and have big babies..she then went on and on about still birth and GD, until i finally broke down in tears.. then i couldn't stop , couldn't think was crap. i then went to have bloods done for GD. i've not had any testing in this preg, i couldn't face it, as the last time i'd had bloods in ANC was when i found out charlie had died..then i'd had so many done for PM etc, just couldn't face them.. anyway, i then i had to go to the same room with the same nurse who had took them that day with charlie.:( was horrible. just couldn't stop crying... hormones didn't help, but it just brought it all back :(

anyway have to move on, and try and be positive about this baby, which is hard when i worry everyday about him, i can;t wait to have him in my arms at long last...
I have another scan a week on weds and will see my consultant then who WILL book my induction , hopefully for a few days later!! FX

Sending :hugs: babesx3. Thats only natural too, that you would be stressed out by having bloods done.
I am sure all will be fine for you, Thanks for your support xx

awe babesx3 it must be such an exciting/scary time for you... can only imagine the hormones going crazy lol. im waiting for af at the moment hoping she doesnt come along, no use symptom spotting it just doesnt work for me i can never tell....

my due date is thursday and im pretty sure im gonna be alone that day as OH has to work but ill prob go to Lilys grave and put something pretty on it. going to be a sad day:(

hope all goes well at your scan hun xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks girls:friends:, such a mixture of emotions of fear and excitement and hormonal crying :blush: my poor OH .. somehow i can't believe i will have this baby soon, i'm getting prepared for him , but also telling myself not 2to be complacent either, and to be prepared just in case..

:hugs: jojo will be thinking of you on thursday.... i struggled on charlires due date, is there no way your dh can get the day off for you to spend together?? I did somehow feel more at peace after the due date ....:shrug: its like your emtions get all built up for the day, and its a relief for it to pass... :hugs: hope the day passes gently for you!!! xxx

im actually quite calm about it at the moment tbh, i think im ok about just spending the day with my thoughts if that makes sense, i cant be sad anymore i just have to move on and be happy that i was lucky enough to have her in my life for even the shortest amount of time. i know my time will come soon and i will be so happy to have that.... Babesx3 your such an inspiration to us all its so nice to see you having a happy healthy pregnancy,hormones and all lol!!! thanks for all the wonderful support xxxxxxx

Hi girls, hope you are all ok.
iloveblue good luck on your scan.
i got my smiley today, so hubby will be on the treadmill later & 2moro & the next day for luck!!! I am so hoping that i will get pregnant soon and i will be able to have my forever baby.
Love to you all xx

awe girls im so heartbroken, as you all know today is my due date, AF was also due today but didnt show so i took a test but :bfn: im just so heartbroken by everything now i really thought last month was our month but it wasnt and now another :bfn: i just feel like giving up.... i might test again in a couple of days as it was only a boots brand test and i didnt use fmu, also my last cycle was a bit wacky so i might not be due af till next week!!!! please say a prayer or cross your fingers for me girls dont think i can take anymore heartache!

Jojo, it still might be too early yet hun. Yesterday was one year exactly since i saw my first baby at our twelve week scan, it made me sad to think i still have nothing to show.... I will cross my fingers that we both get our BFP this month.
Thinking of you xxx

Big hugs Jojo :hugs: such a sad day ... have everything crossed AF doesn't show and u get your BFP in the next couple of days XXX

u too toots!!! some BFP's are defo due :friends:

agreed babesx3 we definitely need to start gettin some good news between us all, im just hoping it was too early for bfp so fingers crossed and ill retest monday! although i know getting through the weekend will kill me without poas lol xxx hugs to you all

I feel crazy, having just lost my baby 3 days ago, but already thinking about wanting to heal physically, maybe find out if my suspicion about the reason why I lost this one, and get the OK from a doc with regards to being allowed to try again.

Of course it still hurts to have lost this one, and if I think the wrong thought or see something relating to it like an information sheet for something, or just...anything, I get a little weak and start crying a bit.

But at the same time, I wanna look forward and to the future towards trying again. Please tell me I'm not crazy for thinking this way already.

iloveblue,

how have you got on today? Hope it was good news for you.

sending my love xxx

I feel crazy, having just lost my baby 3 days ago, but already thinking about wanting to heal physically, maybe find out if my suspicion about the reason why I lost this one, and get the OK from a doc with regards to being allowed to try again.

Of course it still hurts to have lost this one, and if I think the wrong thought or see something relating to it like an information sheet for something, or just...anything, I get a little weak and start crying a bit.

But at the same time, I wanna look forward and to the future towards trying again. Please tell me I'm not crazy for thinking this way already.

There is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with getting on with your life and being positive. Every one deals with stuff in their own way and there was way I was gonna stay in a dark place after my loss at 16 weeks. Life can be cruel sometimes but you just gotta get on with it :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->