Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

MummyStobe~ Aww, hate to hear your feeling icky...wish it was baby icky LOL :winkwink: .. You rest tons today sooo you can get back on "the horse" so to speak :haha:

Mhazzab~ great to hear from you hon' ... Sooo glad you are doing great! :happydance: Counting down the days!!! :happydance: And you get plenty of rest too lil missy... :flower: .... :hugs:

I can't wait to read Collie Crazy's next post... Hoping she's tested and she gets her bfp!! :happydance:

hey girls so was a little disappointed at scan they dated me at 6 weeks :( thought i was about 8 lol but my cycles were so crazy that i really had no idea. saw a small little flutter but other than that nothing...they pointed out the pregnancy and yolk sack but bubs is too small to see yet! back the 14th november to get a proper idea of dates etc so ill be a worrying wreck until then will need all your support girls xxxxxxxxxxx

JoJo! Your back from your scan!! :happydance::happydance:

Awww, your lil bundle is only 6 weeks old, super tiny & perfect.... Keep your chin up Hon' ... I know time WILL drag but we'll be here for you, always! I am so excited you got to see some fluttering!! :kiss: Sooo sweet... You get plenty of rest and grow that beautiful baby! :hugs:

hey girls so was a little disappointed at scan they dated me at 6 weeks :( thought i was about 8 lol but my cycles were so crazy that i really had no idea. saw a small little flutter but other than that nothing...they pointed out the pregnancy and yolk sack but bubs is too small to see yet! back the 14th november to get a proper idea of dates etc so ill be a worrying wreck until then will need all your support girls xxxxxxxxxxx

Wow, well done for getting through it all though... and on the plus side you get more chances to see your lovely little bean. No matter how many weeks they are... they are there and fluttering about. Thinking happy thoughts :happydance:

thanks girls, you have all been such wonderful support i cant thank you enough!!! it makes my journey so much easier knowing i can come on here and say anything! so glad of you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Another question ladies... I'm 7 weeks and having a pain just on my pubic (?) bone when I try to get up from sitting sometimes... do you think this is ok? I think its just growing pains, theres no cramping or anything...

Grrrr.... little things are just panicking me! x

You have all our support, I ma just so happy for you. I am thinking of you always and sending love and positive thoughts..XOOXOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Another question ladies... I'm 7 weeks and having a pain just on my pubic (?) bone when I try to get up from sitting sometimes... do you think this is ok? I think its just growing pains, theres no cramping or anything...

Grrrr.... little things are just panicking me! x

I think you are fine, I got AF pains for like 12 weeks. Little twinge here and there is normal, you are ok . No blood or nothing you are fine.... I know everything will be ok..XOOXO Thinking of you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:

if ya need me outside of here you can send me a private message and I'll send ya my email or facebook info or something :winkwink:

that goes for me too...happy to talk to anyone by email, or facebook (I'll keep your secrets if you keep mine!! :winkwink:) xx

Aw MummyStobe, so sorry you are feeling yuk! I hope you rest up ready for some action tommorrow!

Jojo, happy you got through your scan and fluttering is great! I hope time stops dragging so much for you.

Ericacaca I'm not sure, it is probably just your ligaments stretching, I got loads of that last time in the first few weeks too. There is a big tough ligament that joins the two halves of your pelvic bone together and the hormone relaxin loosens it, which can sometimes cause the two halves of the bone move around a bit. I also got lots of general cramping, twinges and all sorts last time early too. Is your pee normal?

Mhazzab, glad your feeling yuk! All good, hehe.

Andypanda, hope you're limbering up, hehe.

Kam, any new symptoms?

How's everyone else today? (night, for you)

AFM, I'm waking up earlier and earlier, last night was 2am. Had to pee but I was drinking pints and pints of water at work in the evening, as I feel so dehydrated, so it probably was just the backlog, so to speak! I still have a really dry mouth and was getting some quite sharp pains and twinges on my left side last night. I had a really snotty nose this morning (always a good sign for me) but it's gone, booo! Two days till AF is due (Sun), really hoping she doesn't show but I doubt it, I had a bloodhound's sense of smell by this time, last time.

xxx

Hi Nikki!!!

I am hoping, and crossing everything I can cross for you.... NO AF!!! :af: Don't think your out just yet... Hold on babe :winkwink: I know pregnancies can differ..a lot actually... Sooo I'm still voting for PUPO!!! :happydance: Man, I love that term! :haha:

I'm good today.... Still having increased amount of CM, still sleepy and achey BUT nothing new :shrug: I have forever til AF is due... Around November 4th.. Yep, FOREVER ...:wacko:

OH, and NOPE still haven't tested... I have actually been keeping myself pretty busy sooo less time to obsess :haha:... Now, tomorrow....well see! :thumbup:

:dust::dust::dust:

:wave: Hello girls! :coffee: nearly 12am here and I'm just back from the theatre - went to see Dirty Dancing with my mum and wee sis. Was nice to have a 'nice' night out...

MummyStobe... I hope you are feeling better soon :hugs: I felt a bit off colour the other day in work but was terrified of saying ' I feel sick ' incase someone said to me ' Are you pregnant' I think I would have punched them :haha:

Mhazzab so glad you are feeling OK... You know something I am actually looking forward to the tiredness and sickness, does that make me crazy? :rofl: My boobies never got bigger last time so I'm hoping for that this time too :blush: Your right I did get a BFP at 6dpo with Emily and that has made me worse for testing this time! But I need to remember things happen differently everytime!

And Kelly you have way more patience than me! I am still obsessed! LOL! :wacko:

Hmm... OK so I dont have anymore symptoms really. Had a bit of cramping pains throughout today which sort of feels like AF is on the way :cry:

And yesterday and today I have been super emotional - but those are also AF symptoms! I started crying for no reason at all and couldn't explain why I was upset to OH, he thought I had been thinking about Emily which I hadnt really I was just upset for upset sake! Crazy lady! Then today my pup knocked over the bin that was so full and got all the rubbish (garbage for the Americans) all over the place and I burst into tears again! :dohh:

You can all add me on facebook if you like... No-one knows I am TTC on there either so hush :winkwink:

Collie Crazy! You late lil bird! :haha: Well it is only 6pm here, cooking dinner ...

How was the therater/movie?? Love that one, can't ever see it enough LOL :winkwink:

Ok... I think this month isn't gonna be MY month ... :shrug: .... I checked my cervical position (which some say isn't accurate but heck I've been checking everything LOL).... My cervix is drastically changed! It's very low and firmer/harder tonight ... Hmm, doesn't sound good ....:shrug:

I am surprisingly not devastated... Just know IF it's meant to be, it will be..if not i'm ok too.... So, guess we'll see what happens :thumbup:

Yes, look me up on facebook too BUT no one on there knows we're trying again sooo mums the word here as well :happydance:

Hope everyone else is doing great!!!!

Mhairi~ oh yea, thanks for the add on facebook..... Your beautiful by the way :hugs:

Kam, my cervix dropped low and hard last time I was pregnant on 12DPO and I was sure I was out, it didn't move up high again until about 18 weeks, which in hindsight may have been a sign of it changing. Anyway, it doesn't mean you're out, stop poking about in there, girl! Everything crossed xxx

Can't help myself ....... :blush: hahahahaha ... Learn something new and man, I just go for it don't I .... :rofl::rofl:

Hmmm.... OK OK ... I'll keep my finger out of it! :winkwink:

You noticed CP changes when you was preg?? Hmm?? OK, THen I'll test... Fine, fine,.... If you must twist my arm .... :thumbup: Hahahaha :haha:

So, You know where to find me .... POAS tomorrow morning... About 6am... Which for some of you (Nikki) it will be about your bedtime , I think LOL.... Poopy....

I'm sure it will show Negative, since I'll only be 7 dpo BUT we'll see... Won't count me down and out til' AF shows ... :happydance::happydance:

Hope you all are doing great! Keep me posted with your symptoms and such! :hugs:

< ----- Check out my new avatar!!!!! :winkwink: :haha:

Oh My Lord!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry, seen this just now and had to share LOL!!!!! :dohh:

Glad to hear everyone is going well :) I'll keep use posted at my progress and don't give up ladies, our rainbows are just around the corner :)

KamIam - it took me awhile to figure out what your avatar was (its early here as i have work soon) Thats hilarious, and also just a lil weird! lol

I hope everyone is well, i'm sure the way everyones going they'll be rainbow babies in no time! xxx

Loving checking in on you ladies!! :cloud9: has a lovely happy feeling in here despite the reasons :hugs:
:dust: to all can't wait to hear about your BFP's!!!! :)
:dust:

hey girls would love to see some of you on facebook!!! joelene19 is my username but no one knows im pregnant so PLEASE dont say anything lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->