Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Holy Crap Ladies.... I feel terrible (icky) again... :winkwink: I didn't sleep well AT ALL last night...Felt very uncomfortable, cramping, nausaus, just didn't feel right... And this was sudden, It woke me up at 2am (felt starving too) and stayed away for 2 hours... :shrug: My tummy still doesnt feel right and I have a headache... Hmmm??? I pretty much had myself convinced AGAIN that I wasn't preg but NOW here I go again.... :happydance:

I ran out of tests or I would have tested this morning, but I'll be buying more today.... :happydance:

Colle~ To me, It sounds GREAT!!! :happydance: Girl, POAS again, the next morning!!! :winkwink: Can't wait to hear :happydance:

Yay!!! Erica, can't wait til your scan!!!! Get to peek at your lil one! :hugs:

Mhairi, hope your feeling well.... :flower: :hugs: Any knew symptoms to report? lol :winkwink:

How is everyone else??

Nikki better log in here SOON with results... :happydance: :haha: Heck, guess I better go back a few pages, she might have already posted since time difference is HUGE LOL... :haha:

You all have a wonderful day!!!! :hugs:

Ugh feeling so nauseous today but not sure if it's just from nerves LOL! Had loads of CM as well hmmmm

Oh LOL I'll try and see if I can put up my chart somehow.
Collie & Kam- It sounds good for you too. I really hope you get your BFPs.

Erica- don't worry about the midwife. You done great for losing them 6 stones in the first place and you were grieving so I am sure the midwife won't be too hard on you for putting back on weight. While I was pregnant with Jakob it was the top part of my tummy that grew hard first also which is weird coz baby isn't high up early on.

Ok girls. I managed to get my chart up. Its in my siggy. :thumbup:

Oh LOL I'll try and see if I can put up my chart somehow.
Collie & Kam- It sounds good for you too. I really hope you get your BFPs.

Erica- don't worry about the midwife. You done great for losing them 6 stones in the first place and you were grieving so I am sure the midwife won't be too hard on you for putting back on weight. While I was pregnant with Jakob it was the top part of my tummy that grew hard first also which is weird coz baby isn't high up early on.

Thanks there Yazoo.... my Auntie swears that if yuo put weight on that top part of your tummy its down to hormones! I've been quite a hormonal girl all my life.... I'm a UK 16-18 at the moment.... when smaller a small 16.... but thats only down to the bump like shape I have on my tummy already. Trying maternity clothes on today and I'm a size 14, tight 12! Hilarious! x

Ok ... :shrug:

I have notice today and yesterday a decrease in the amount of Cm....??? Is that bad??? I am still feeling icky, nausea has set it .. Blah

Wondering if it's nerves as well Collie ... I'm gonna try to hold of on testing til at leaset Monday, I'll be 10 dpo then....

Hey girls, its 6:20 am here and I woke up so tested and.... BFN, poo.

Collie, a rise in progesterone causes extra mucus, either down below and/or in your nose. The snotty thing is a definite indication for me, I got it all the time when I was pregnant and also when I was on depo shots years ago - it drove me nuts! So looks promising. I alsoo notice I get around OV as well.

Erica, I hear you on the wieght gain, I put on an absolute heap as well, except I hadn't lost the 6 stone to begin with... You'll be fine, MW says anything, give her a slap! That wee bubba will suck it all out of you again!

Kam, sounds good.

Right I'm going back to bed in a huff, have friends arriving today from out of town so I'll need to get on with the cleaning, so will probably check in again tonight after work, which will be morning for most of you. GL all! xxx

I'm sorry you got a BFN Nikki but don't give up babe, you can test again.

Kam I don't think a decrease in CM is a bad sign.

Girls I have a question. My friend wants me to go to her house for drinks tonight but I don't know. For starters I haven't done anything like that since Jakob was born and I am still feeling a little bid odd. lol. Plus I read somewhere that drinking alcohol can affect implantation. Its the latter I am worried about. I assume I have ovulated by now and if a little eggy has been fertilised I would hate to ruin it by drinking. What would you girls do?

Kam, CM comes and goes, comes and goes. Just make sure you drink lots of water. I have no idea why thats going to help - but drinking water is meant to be good for you isnt it? Haha! And feeling icky? Thats a good sign that hormones are running around like crazy! I'm a bit bemused that with little girl I was spotting around this point and I've had nothing like that this time round which is amazing! And the ickiness isnt as bad when my tummy has something in it at the mo - are you feeling that too?

Girls I have a question. My friend wants me to go to her house for drinks tonight but I don't know. For starters I haven't done anything like that since Jakob was born and I am still feeling a little bid odd. lol. Plus I read somewhere that drinking alcohol can affect implantation. Its the latter I am worried about. I assume I have ovulated by now and if a little eggy has been fertilised I would hate to ruin it by drinking. What would you girls do?

Gosh if thats the case then I should have been in trouble! We had a house warming party and I drank sooooooooo much wine that night! The implantation bleed came later on in the week.... so ummmmm, hoping for the best.

But in all fairness, if you think about it there are alcoholics and drug addicts in this world and they are able to have amazingly healthy babies despite their unhealthy lifestyles - I can't see how a few glasses of wine will definately turn our baby into a mutant! I know it sounds awful, but what will be will be, and if anything is wrong with our baby I doubt I'll blame it on the alcohol I drank on the night of 1st October! But now you've made me think about it (eek) xxx

Yazoo, I wouldnt have thought that having a few drinks could affect implantation, but I'm no expert.
I haven't had a drink since January, when I found out I was pregnant with the twins. When I lost them, it just didn't feel right drinking again, and I didn't really have a taste for it anyway. You could tell your friend that you don't feel up to it, or that you have just lost the taste for it? You could still go round there anyway, and have soft drinks. But, if you do want a drink, im sure it will be fine Xx

Oh no hun I didn't mean it that way. Don't you be feeling bad. What I was reading was that alcohol can cause an egg not to implant.
Drinking alcohol in the 2WW definitely won't effect the baby as baby is not sharing your blood supply then so don't you go worrying. Your baby is well and truly implanted and is just fine. What I ment was would drinking cause the egg not to implant.
I'm sorry for opening my big gob. I don't want you worrying unnecessarily. With my daughter I didn't know I was pregnant for a couple of months and I was drinking away and she was a big healthy 8lb 6 oz baby. I'm sorry.

Nikki - that sucks you got a bfn this morning, it's not over yet though. Didn't you get a late bfp with the boys? Hugs x

Yeah I don't feel right doing anything either Mhairi. Like yesterday was my birthday and I did not want to celebrate. The way I was thinking was that I should be pregnant now & I wouldnt be doing anything for my birthday apart from having a nice day with my family so why should I do anything different because I am not pregnant. It just didn't seem right. Oh and I was told by a friend yesterday when I said that that maybe I should see my GP if I am still feeling like this. Why because I am grieving my baby and don't want to celebrate. Its only been 11 weeks like. Anyway thats a whole other story btu I was bloody pissed.

Yeah I don't feel right doing anything either Mhairi. Like yesterday was my birthday and I did not want to celebrate. The way I was thinking was that I should be pregnant now & I wouldnt be doing anything for my birthday apart from having a nice day with my family so why should I do anything different because I am not pregnant. It just didn't seem right. Oh and I was told by a friend yesterday when I said that that maybe I should see my GP if I am still feeling like this. Why because I am grieving my baby and don't want to celebrate. Its only been 11 weeks like. Anyway thats a whole other story btu I was bloody pissed.

I feel exactly the same. we lost a child thats not something you get over easy despite what other people might think. The way i see it, do whatever feels comfortable to you, screw what other people think or say. The only person I would listen to if they said they thought I had a problem, would be my husband, as he has been through this too, and sees me at my best and worst. Xx

Well based on my cycle and the change in CM, yesterday was the big O day! So I guess that officially puts me in the 2ww too! But I've decide I'm going to pretend I'm not! I'm just going to ignore it or I'll go insane and because I'm so...ahem...horny :blush: at the moment I'm just going to keep on :sex: and I'm only going to POAS if AF doesn't show up (due 9th Nov - gosh that sounds ages off).

Ok lets see how long that plan actually lasts! :lol:

Kam - how are you coping with waiting to POAS again? Still got my fingers crossed for a BFP for you.

Collie - all the signs are looking good. Go and POA(digital)S and let us all know. Holding my breath waiting for news from you. Keeping everything crossed for some good news.

Nikki - sorry you got a BFN. How many DPO are you? Keep your chin up, still a chance for a BFP if you've tested too early.

Yazoo - not sure about the alcohol thing, I gave up drinking last year when we started trying and have just given up again after too much :wine: last weekend and a killer hangover. Also thought it for the best now that we are ttc again.

Jojo - so pleased you got so see your little fluttering bean and you have a date to go and see him/her again

Mhazzab - hope you are keeping well hun

Erica - If I haven't already said it, congratulations on your pregnancy. You must be so excited to have your scan date. Hope you are keeping well.

Hope everyone has had/is having/will have a good Saturday x

Collie, a rise in progesterone causes extra mucus, either down below and/or in your nose. The snotty thing is a definite indication for me, I got it all the time when I was pregnant and also when I was on depo shots years ago - it drove me nuts! So looks promising. I alsoo notice I get around OV as well.

Erica, I hear you on the wieght gain, I put on an absolute heap as well, except I hadn't lost the 6 stone to begin with... You'll be fine, MW says anything, give her a slap! That wee bubba will suck it all out of you again!

Kam, sounds good.

Right I'm going back to bed in a huff, have friends arriving today from out of town so I'll need to get on with the cleaning, so will probably check in again tonight after work, which will be morning for most of you. GL all! xxx

Aw, Nikki. I'm sorry on the BFN front :hugs: Everytime my AF came my husband would say "Oh well, another month to practise! Yay!"... sorry, might not help right now, but I hope it makes you smile, even a little bit.

I hope bubba will suck it all out... they say that you lose around 500calories a day breast feeding.... but really really really trying to just focus on the here and now rather than next year. :hugs: rather hard, but helpful.

Hope you have a nice rest of the day though lovely lady xxx

Kam, sounds good.

Sorry .. Nikki, maybe your not out yet , so you could still be ..Don't loose faith thill the witch shows up :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->