Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Yay I'm feeling better - must've been a 24hr bug - time to get eating again, I'm absolutely starving!

Good morning everyone (or evening, lol!)

okay, here goes!

jojo...sorry your dates got pushed back, that sucks :( glad everything looked good on the scan though, yay! And you should see a lovely wiggly bean with heartbeat next time :) I'm 5 weeks today so sounds like I am a week behind you - I'm here if you ever want someone to talk to.

Mummystobe - glad you are feeling better today, now you can get down to business again, lol!

Kelly, thank you I was gonna say the same to you, you are one hot mama! I wanna hear your POAS news ASAP!

Collie...still got my fingers crossed for you, Nikki too!

babesx3 - it does have a nice feel in here doesn't it? despite the horrible reasons we are all here.

To everyone else awaiting O - hope you are having fun! And if you are in the 2WW...let us know your symptoms!

Sorry if I have missed anyone, only went back a page!

xxx

I think you are fine, I got AF pains for like 12 weeks. Little twinge here and there is normal, you are ok . No blood or nothing you are fine.... I know everything will be ok..XOOXO Thinking of you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks Andy, your post just made me cry :hugs:

aha, i knew I had missed someone :dohh:

Ericacaca - I don't think we have really spoken before, but congrats on your pregnancy! I'm getting some weird feelings too every so often, but, I do remember getting it last time too, I suppose it's just the uterus stretching to make space for our little rainbows.

hope it's all going well for you xxx

Thanks Kelly - yeah I love Dirty Dancing too :thumbup: But I had sort of forgotten the storyline where the female dancer is pregnant and gets an abortion - kind of caught my breath but I was ok.

Glad you are feeling better MummyStobe :hugs: Time for some :sex: ?

PS I love the new avatar Kelly :haha:

7dpo now and I resisted the urge to test :yipee:

:dust: Dust to us all :dust:

I think you are fine, I got AF pains for like 12 weeks. Little twinge here and there is normal, you are ok . No blood or nothing you are fine.... I know everything will be ok..XOOXO Thinking of you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks Andy, your post just made me cry :hugs:

aha, i knew I had missed someone :dohh:

Ericacaca - I don't think we have really spoken before, but congrats on your pregnancy! I'm getting some weird feelings too every so often, but, I do remember getting it last time too, I suppose it's just the uterus stretching to make space for our little rainbows.

hope it's all going well for you xxx

Awhahah! No that wasnt a hint that I was forgotten honey :hugs: So much goes on here its hard to say everything to everyone that you want to.... especially the way my brain is working right now! And yeah, I guess its the uterus pushing and pulling about at the minute... Nice to chat to you on here xxx

Good Morning/Evening :flower:

Welp .... I tested.... I'm 7 dpo and got a :bfn: :shrug:

I have decided I will not be testing again unless my AF doesn't show... OK, I say that now but that is my plan .. :winkwink: Give me a few days and I'll be going crazy again ... :haha:

Kind of thinking, have this feeling, this isn't gonna be MY month ....

Collie, let us know your results if you start testing!!! :happydance:

Mhazzab & erica... Keep us posted with how you girls are feeling and what's going on, LOVE Details!!! :winkwink:

Andy, how much longer til you "O"???? Are you about a week away?

Nikki, where are you at in your cycle?? Geez, having a hard time keeping up with y'all ... :winkwink: :happydance: Your in the 2WW also right??

Jojo, I'll look you up!! And yes, everyone's secret mission is safe... As no one knows we are trying again either .... Zipping the lip :thumbup:

MummyStobe, Soooo glad you are feeling better! There is a icky 24hour bug going around here as well, kind of thinking that is what I had as well... :shrug:

Hope all is well!! :hugs: Can't wait to hear updates from you all! :hugs:

Ok Kam..... you wanted details! Lol!

Its the last weekday of half term for me :-( Back to school and early mornings on Monday.... I've been sooooooo tired! The lie ins have been amazing. And the naps after lunchtime have been amazing too :)

I have a sicky feeling most of the time. And as nice as it is when its not there I worry! Lol! I don't eat anything before I brush my teeth because I'm sure it'll come straight back up again!

Meeting midwife on Friday. Doctor has requested a scan for us.... so the world of peeing in a bottle, blood pressure tests and blood tests starts! Woohoo!

Hope you are all well ladies... I do read and think of you all xxx

erica... I'm soooo glad all is well! :happydance: Let us know how the scan goes :hugs: ... Yay, you get to see your lil peanut!!! :happydance::happydance:

fingers crossed for you all ladies...kam keep testing, took me ages to get my bfp lol i just wasnt patient enough!!!!!!

erica cant wait to hear how everything goes for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well I wanna jump in here too! I am not ttc yet but I started OPK's this month to start relearning my cycles since my d&c. They have been sooo erradic it is driving me crazy. I am on cd16 right now and still now +opk :dohh: Hopefully just a couple more months of this crap and I will be ready :thumbup:

Just need to get past my due date....next fri, nov 4 first, then xmas of knowing I should have a 1.5 month old baby celebrating with us :cry: Then after that brings me to about the time we conceived Hadlee, which lord knows I could not handle a due date about the same time.... and THEN I will be fully on board... itching so badly for a bfp. I wanted one a long time ago, but cuz it couldnt happen right away... these are milestones we need to bypass before ttc.

Also OH needs to reverse his vasectomy now :cry: He had it done one month before we lost Hadlee as we were pg with #4. Nothing like this had ever happened to us before so we werent prepared. Our reversal consult is in 4 days and then we schedule the surgery and pass these milestones and then it is full on, temping/opk's/checking CM/ etc etc etc

Oh Kiki, I'm so glad he's going for the reversal, that's awesome! I know what you mean about waiting to get past all those dates, I had thought of that too, but at my age I just have to get on with it, I know I'm going to have to process a lot of stuff at the time of being pregnant, if I get pregnant, that is but I just don't have time to wait. I'm 39 and DD is nearly 9. I Just wanted to let you know I understand absolutely where you're coming from on that. It'll be good to know your cycles really well by then too.

MummyStobe, I;m glad you're feeeling better, on with the BD-ing!

Ericacaca, glad you're getting your scan, I hope it puts your mind at ease a little.

Glad all you pregnant ladies are here giving us updates, I'm so excited for you all.

Babesx3, yes, it is nice to have a bit of a positive vibe in here, despite the reason we're all here, I'm sure we'll be sharing our tears too sometimes, it's just great to go through all the ups and downs with you all.

Kam, I'm 13DPO today, so testing tommorrow I think. The rubbish tests you get here I'm sure used to say were suitable up to 3 days before a missed period, but now they say "are sensitive enough to usually pick up enough hormone on the day of your missed period" Oh woop-te-doo, eh?! The early result ones work from about 10DPO, and this one usually works from 14DPO and they want a medal?! Bleh. Anyway, I still have that hungover feeling and a rotten taste in my mouth all the time that I can't shift and am a bit sneezy but still doubtful. I'm trying not to wind my self up but I am quite obsessed, really! It's impossible not to be, isn't it?!

much love, luck and :dust: to you all!

Nikki!!! Keep us posted!! :happydance::happydance:

Can't wait to hear results, sounding pretty dang good!!! :happydance:

I plan on not testing anymore until next week ... Soooo more hanging on from me... :winkwink:

Scan date came through this morning....

30th Novemember! :happydance:

Holding on till then! xxx

Hi girls, Sorry I havent been on in a couple of days. I had a wee read through the previous posts.

Kam- I wouldn't really pay much notice to your cervix changing. I was looking at my chart on FF for the month we conceived Jakob and during the 2WW I noted that it was low and firm about 5 days before I got my BFP. Mine a few days ago was really high and soft but yesterday it was medium yet still soft. I wouldn't read too much into it.

Ericacaca- Delighted you got your scan date. :happydance:

Kiki- welcome. :hugs:

Nikki- goodluck with testing hun. :hugs:

Well girls I thought today was 3dpo but now I don't know at all. :wacko:
I have been using fertilityfriend and I've read that it puts in the crosshairs 3dpo but I put in my temp this morning and no crosshairs so I am kind of confused. Plus this morning I had a bit of a watery CM (TMI) & CP has lowered. It was very high a couple of days ago.

We didn't BD yesterday but now I am thinking that we should keep it up for another couple of days. What do your girls think? Here is my chart if anyone wants to have a look. I have no clue about this charting stuff really. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

Well girls I thought today was 3dpo but now I don't know at all. :wacko:
I have been using fertilityfriend and I've read that it puts in the crosshairs 3dpo but I put in my temp this morning and no crosshairs so I am kind of confused. Plus this morning I had a bit of a watery CM (TMI) & CP has lowered. It was very high a couple of days ago.

We didn't BD yesterday but now I am thinking that we should keep it up for another couple of days. What do your girls think? Here is my chart if anyone wants to have a look. I have no clue about this charting stuff really. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

hehe, I clicked on the link, and was about to tell you that it was looking promising, but then realised the link took me to my chart, lol! So, not sure if you have entered the link right, or if it is just my weird computer? xx

Yazoo that link took me to my own chart too... :hugs:

Nikki so excited for you! Let us know IMMEDIATELY :happydance:

Ok girls I need someone to bring me back down to earth please. So I didnt test yesterday and I wasnt going to today either (I have run out of IC's!) but I had held my urine for over 10 hours and thought it was too good to waste :haha: So I used a superdrug test which is only 10miu :thumbup: Well that was at 8am and I was still half asleep because I had only went to bed 6 hours before! So I looked at it at about the 2 minute mark in the dark, couldnt see anything and fell asleep. When I woke up again at 10am there is a line there! A faint line still but a line! But now I dont know if it came up in the time limit or if its an evap... but I've never had an evap on those tests before - last month even though I left them for days they still didnt bring up a line.

Also! This morning I have been woken up since the wee small hours of the night with an incredibly itchy nose - like I want to claw it off my face and sneezing like a zillion times. Now I didnt think anything of it until I woke up properly and then I remembered that for the first few weeks in my pregnancy with Emily I had an itchy stuffy nose and sneezes! I thought back then it was just hayfever as it was March / April time so springtime - but I remember saying to OH that it was typical I hadnt had any hayfever right up until then and then the minute I cant take anti-hystamines I get hayfever... but I have just googled it (as you do) and there is something called Pregnancy Rhinitis which is common in early pregnancy and the symptoms are

What are the Symptoms?

Like most such conditions, the symptoms vary from person to person. However, some of the most common symptoms of pregnancy rhinitis are:
•Stuffy nose (congestion)
•Constant sneezing and coughing
•Itchy nose
•Headache and stuffy feeling in sinus cavities

So now my mind is whirring away :happydance::haha::rofl::wacko::blush:

Ok girls I need someone to bring me back down to earth please. So I didnt test yesterday and I wasnt going to today either (I have run out of IC's!) but I had held my urine for over 10 hours and thought it was too good to waste :haha: So I used a superdrug test which is only 10miu :thumbup: Well that was at 8am and I was still half asleep because I had only went to bed 6 hours before! So I looked at it at about the 2 minute mark in the dark, couldnt see anything and fell asleep. When I woke up again at 10am there is a line there! A faint line still but a line! But now I dont know if it came up in the time limit or if its an evap... but I've never had an evap on those tests before - last month even though I left them for days they still didnt bring up a line.

Also! This morning I have been woken up since the wee small hours of the night with an incredibly itchy nose - like I want to claw it off my face and sneezing like a zillion times. Now I didnt think anything of it until I woke up properly and then I remembered that for the first few weeks in my pregnancy with Emily I had an itchy stuffy nose and sneezes! I thought back then it was just hayfever as it was March / April time so springtime - but I remember saying to OH that it was typical I hadnt had any hayfever right up until then and then the minute I cant take anti-hystamines I get hayfever... but I have just googled it (as you do) and there is something called Pregnancy Rhinitis which is common in early pregnancy and the symptoms are

What are the Symptoms?

Like most such conditions, the symptoms vary from person to person. However, some of the most common symptoms of pregnancy rhinitis are:
•Stuffy nose (congestion)
•Constant sneezing and coughing
•Itchy nose
•Headache and stuffy feeling in sinus cavities

So now my mind is whirring away :happydance::haha::rofl::wacko::blush:

oh no how frustrating! um...I dunno what I can do to try and keep you on planet earth today! I was quite impressed that you didn't test yesterday! Maybe try and keep your pee in for ages, and test again later today? Lol. It's gonna be a loooong day!

I've got the stuffy nose thing going on at the moment too - it sucks!

xx

Collie... the same thing happened to us. We took a test like the one you did and there was a really faint line, but then it just got darker and darker later on that morning. I was convincing myself it was just an evapouration line. We took a digital test and BANG! A BFP!

I've had an iffy day today. Kept looking at myself in the mirror and I'm sure my wobbly bits are starting to mould into a bump already! I lost 6 stone before we concieved our little girl last year, and then I put loads on again after losing her and it always kinda looks that I have a bump already... but the top part of my belly above my belly button which is the biggest has decided to kinda pop out more.

I was dry heaving yet again this morning after brushing my teeth.... almost chucked something up... but not this time. And I forever have a dry throat and still feel sicky sicky sicky! The food aversions have started I think and all I can handle is fruit at the moment. At least that might help manage my weight a little bit. After all the weight gain I've gone from a BMI of 29 way up to 32 and I'm terrified what the midwife is going to say about that one. I put soooooo much weight on my bum after baby girl - I think it was all the breast milk fat being stored up and when it had noone to give it to it just stayed there! URGH! Plus the comfort eating I went through because of it all! Its just one viscious cycle! I hope she understands! Argh

Sorry, enough of my rambling... have a lovely Saturday ladies.

Erica xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"