Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Thanks, all. My test was positive last time on CD 14, same as today, but was only barely visible and it was twins, so I'm hoping implantation is a little later this time and is just a singleton so showing later but I'm pretty sure I'm deluding myself. I just can't get rid of this bitter taste in my mouth though. We shall see. My cycles may have changed length a bit as I wasn't tracking them the last couple - I know they weren't really long or short but don't know to the day, IYKWIM.

Yazzoo,as for the drinking, Last time I started not drinking in the 2WW, then thought, "sod it, this could go on for months and years", so had a few beers and then found out I was pregnant with the boys a couple of weeks later, so it obviously didn't affect implantation but you have to do what you feel comfortable with. The thing is, if you don't get pregnant you may attribute it to the drinks so it might be better not to, just so you have nothing to beat yourself up about! That's how I feel now, I stopped drinking before OV this time, I only have a couple of beers here and there anyway, I know what you mean saying it doesn't feel right.

Nights out are hard, I've only been to one and was proud that I managed to hold it together but had a major meltdown later. I only went because it was to see our chef off, who was going home to Switzerland and he'd been really kind to me. If it had been folk I could see again at some point I would have flagged it, TBH. That's not to say you shouldn't go, just don't force yourself if you don't feel up to it, and bugger anyone who doesn't understand!

Andy, you in the randy week yet?! Haha Randy-Andy! GL girl!

GL MummyStobe, enjoy!

Erica, don't stress about the drinks, there's no real blood sharing for at least the first 2-3 weeks after conception, usually longer. I was unaware I was pregnant with my DD till I was 6 weeks gone and was partying hard. I was really worried but she is absolutely fine, the MW reassured me at the time.

The baby might well use up some of those calories to grow as well, before you even get to the BF stage but don't stress, plenty time after. All that's important is that lovely wee rainbow. I'm considering hiding my full-length mirror so I can't see, I reckon that's a fine option, just don't look!

Kam, any other news/symptoms?

Collie, anything to add?

Mhazzab, hope you are well, honey.

Thanks MM.

Is Jojo Still around? You OK? Hope you are doing well, feel free to update us on how you're going, would love to hear from you.

How are you, Babesx3?

Imalia, are you still around? hope you're OK too, I know you're journey has been hard.

I feel like we've hijacked this thread abit, all of a sudden there is most of 2nd tri losses jumped in here, I hope no-one minds! It's a good thig we're all here, just don't want to push the original ladies out. Stay with us, please!

Hope I've not missed anyone

Hi Nikki!!!

Nothing NEW to report, just same ole same ole...which is good I think lol... Still super tired, today I am EXTRA grouchy...but decrease in CM, feeling sick to my stomach (chunks in my throat) GAG ... and super hungry... Ok, so maybe once I wrote this all down, guess there is some new to report LOL!!! I never noticed .... LOL
I am really trying to wait to test... I really hate seeing bfn's :shrug:

How are you doing dear?? Hanging in there?? Keep on testing babe!!! :happydance:

How is everyone else doing???? Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!!! :hugs:

Well if OH wasn't "broken" we would have made a baby this morning. :haha: We BD when we woke up and then I did my OPK in the aftn and got this....

https://i41.tinypic.com/x3csrc.jpg

:rofl:

My very first ever +OPK :dance:

Only 3 more days til our VR consult though :happydance:

Right... I'm off to bed. But before I go I'm just going to comment on how unpleasant it is seeing the picture of the toilet on the home page... followed by "milk art!" BLEUGH! Didnt think going on a website would trigger MS! But ooooooooooooooh nooooooooooo!

Night night lovely ladies xxx

Right... I'm off to bed. But before I go I'm just going to comment on how unpleasant it is seeing the picture of the toilet on the home page... followed by "milk art!" BLEUGH! Didnt think going on a website would trigger MS! But ooooooooooooooh nooooooooooo!

Your hysterical...XOXO LOL :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Well I have to try again Sunday and Monday and Tuesday if my OPK is negative.
I cant believe it went so fast since I last time tried that was October 4th. Isn't it amazing how the weeks just fly (Go so fast) :coffee::coffee:
Love you all so much and I want you all to get your BFP..XOOXOXOXOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

lol, I haven't seen it, as I just come straight to the loss forum, but I've heard other people commenting on it and how yuk it is!
Definately not going to check it out today, feeling very bleurgh already!

xx

Well I think I was delusional yesterday because I have taken 2 tests today a FRER and a superdrug one (because I didnt want to believe the first) and they were both BFNs :cry:

Well I think I was delusional yesterday because I have taken 2 tests today a FRER and a superdrug one (because I didnt want to believe the first) and they were both BFNs :cry:

Aw no Collie! Is it still early days though? Still hoping for you xxx

oh Amanda, I'm sorry...

were either of them the same type as yesterday's?

x

Yes it was a superdrug test yesterday too :sad1:

Still only 9dpo so still early I guess... I just dont know how many people would get a BFN at this stage and then go on to get a positive... Next cycle I am definitely NOT testing early! :cry:

Still only 9dpo so still early I guess... I just dont know how many people would get a BFN at this stage and then go on to get a positive... Next cycle I am definitely NOT testing early! :cry:

I did...

although mine was an IC, but, it was an ultra sensitive one, 10 whatever-the units are! there was nothing there on the morning of 9dpo, but there was a very very very faint hint of something on 10dpo and surprisingly the less sensitive CB digi confirmed it that day.

when is your AF due? i suppose you should prepare yourself that it may not have been your month, but don't quite give in yet xx

I'm still here, still around. Just don't pop in very often, never really have much to say.

I gave up temping and charting and checking CM and CP and symptom spotting and using opk's. It takes far too much of my emotional energy and it never makes a difference anyway. I've done it all and had every symptom under the sun and it's never been a bfp, so really I just can't be bothered with it all anymore. We just dtd at least every other day from the moment af finishes until the stupid cow shows up again.

Hopefully one of these days something will happen. Not holding my breath. Hating the time of year, would rather slit my own throat than sit through another damn Christmas like this.

Oh Imalia, I'm sorry. I really hope that things change for you. xxx

Another BFN for me this morn, I was convinced I'd get something today - I had a giant wave of nausea and dizziness at work last night and my face was bright red and really hot. Guess I'm just deluding myself and allergic to work! Still no AF though, this is CD 29, approx 15DPO, a test should show positive by now shouldn't it? Must have Oved late or something or my body's stil out of whack. Boo!

Hi friends!!

How is everyone today???

Amanda, don't get yourself TOO upset, it's still early.... and IF this isn't YOUR month, keep that pretty chin up, I mean it... It will happen:hugs: I KNOW I'll get a bfn as well, I am only 9 dpo and I AM NOT testing, heck I'm scared to death now... LOL... I just don't wanna see a bfn... I might not even test til after my AF is due... We'll see.... :shrug: I am feeling the same, sooo I think I have pretty much have myself convinced I am NOT preg... There is NO way... Sooo we'll see....

Nikki... I am NOT good with helpful conceiving advice (like you) ... I just know, hang in there... Don't give up until the ugly AF shows...and then try again next month :winkwink: I truly pray and hope to God you girls get your bfp this month if not this , then SOON!!!!!:hugs:

Imalia... hello there again. I remember you from ages ago. REALLY sorry for your loss and for the fact that you're feeling fed up at the moment. Don't give up trying though... one day you will get your BFP, it can take some ladies months and months and months. I guess some ladies are just really lucky and can get pregnant on demand. Either they are really really fertile or their OH just has super sperm. Or maybe a mixture of both, I really don't know. My friend annoyingly just needs to look at a baby and get pregnant! Other friends have not been so successful, even with help. But now I'm rambling trying to make you smile and I'm really not sure if I'm much help!

I'm really really really praying that you ladies have a BFP soon, and when you do you will be blessed with as much positivity in abundance!

Erica
xxx

Well, when you put it that way, it's only been 169 months, no need to give up yet.

I'm still here, still around. Just don't pop in very often, never really have much to say.

I gave up temping and charting and checking CM and CP and symptom spotting and using opk's. It takes far too much of my emotional energy and it never makes a difference anyway. I've done it all and had every symptom under the sun and it's never been a bfp, so really I just can't be bothered with it all anymore. We just dtd at least every other day from the moment af finishes until the stupid cow shows up again.

Hopefully one of these days something will happen. Not holding my breath. Hating the time of year, would rather slit my own throat than sit through another damn Christmas like this.

Things will get better, I know it :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: It is when you least expect it that you get your BFP, try not to stress it will happen, I am telling you it will happen//
XOXOXO Sending much love :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Another BFN for me this morn, I was convinced I'd get something today - I had a giant wave of nausea and dizziness at work last night and my face was bright red and really hot. Guess I'm just deluding myself and allergic to work! Still no AF though, this is CD 29, approx 15DPO, a test should show positive by now shouldn't it? Must have Oved late or something or my body's stil out of whack. Boo!

Just keep trying.. things are going to go great for us all, I know it..Sending much love ..XOXOOXXOXOOXOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->