Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Well, I did it..... giggle, giggle... :blush:

I caved, went to the drugstore, to test in the morning....BUT I tested TONIGHT instead, couldn't help myself... HAD to just go ahead and do it....

:bfn:

Thinking it isn't looking very good for us this month ..... :flower:

OMGOMGOMG - I think I have a line. I'm sorry girls I really dont want to upset anyone here I've posted the pics in the pregnancy test forum if you want to look and tell me if I am being delusional again - its very faint but definitely there - https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/784553-can-you-see-10dpo-superdrug-test.html#post13692432

I can see a line, hon! Does it have colour in RL, I can't tell from the pic? Did it come up within the time-limit, if so, I think you're onto a winner!! Yeeha, really hope so. xxx

Yes it is definitely pink and came up in the time limit.... Trying not to get too carried away but I am freaking out a bit!

:happydance::yipee::headspin::dance::yipee::wohoo::wohoo:

Sorry, don't want to get too carried away but thought I had to break those wee guys out. I'm gonna say it - CONGRATULATIONS!

Don't freak out, you deserve this so much!

XXXX

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! so happy for you collie!!!! test again tomorrow should be darker!!!!

I see a line! Go get a digi! Don't suppose you saved some of your FMU? Xxxxxx

kam its still early.. fx u get a line in a couple of days!!!! hugs xxx

Well, I did it..... giggle, giggle... :blush:

I caved, went to the drugstore, to test in the morning....BUT I tested TONIGHT instead, couldn't help myself... HAD to just go ahead and do it....

:bfn:

Thinking it isn't looking very good for us this month ..... :flower:
Never give up my buddy... It aint over till it's over. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: XOXO Love Ya

OMGOMGOMG - I think I have a line. I'm sorry girls I really dont want to upset anyone here I've posted the pics in the pregnancy test forum if you want to look and tell me if I am being delusional again - its very faint but definitely there - https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/784553-can-you-see-10dpo-superdrug-test.html#post13692432

I am trying to not get SOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!
But I can't help it :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Oh Pleaseeeeeeeeeee get back here and let us know if it is positive.. OMG I am so happy for you..
XOOXOXOXOOXXOOXOOXOOXO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Collie!!!!! :happydance:

Holy Crap Batman!!! I am SOOOOOO seeing a line babe!!!!

:happydance: :dance: :dance: :yipee: :headspin: :friends: :tease: :wohoo: :loopy: :flasher: :bunny:

I am super duper excited for you and you better keep us posted!!! :hugs:

Woot Woot Woot Woot.... :happydance:

Oh, completely forgot to report....

tested again this morning, you know, with the good pee pee ...and got a .... :bfn:

I bought a different kind of test this time... the other day (think around 5-6 dpo) I used a CB digital one and this time I used a First Response line thingy (the same as I usually use in past)... I have 1 more test that I am gonna save til end of this week.... We'll see...

I am just SOOOOO excited for Collie! I can't wait to hear more details! :happydance:

Well I just tested again with a frer, SMU and only after holding it for 4 hours and got another line! Still faint but definitely there so I'm crossing my fingers very tightly for a sticky bean! Will keep testing. Couldnt get a digi but will try to get one for tomorrow.

OK Symptoms:

3dpo - light brown spotting when wiping
6dpo - nauseous through the day
8dpo - itchy and stuffy nose - dreamed about a BFP
9dpo - super emotional, itchy nose still
10dpo - faint positive :happydance:

Kelly please dont get upset - you still have loads of time to get a BFP this cycle! The clearblue digi you used is not very sensitive at all and FRERs - well people seem to like them but they didn't give me a positive last time till about 14dpo whereas other tests were giving me great lines so I dont personally think they are all that great! I have everything crossed for you hunny, honestly I do! :hugs:

Same for everyone else - our rainbows are coming I just know it :happydance:

PS. Just realised that my psychic predictions said I would get a BFP in October and well this is the very last day of October! Wow!

Attachments

• DSC_0398.jpg
    DSC_0398.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 13
that's definately a line, Amanda! Not bad for daytime pee!

I know you will want to keep calm until you POAS agan tomorrow, but I just wanted to say I am so happy! (but, I'll keep it calm till tomorrow too!). I don't know about you, but I'm never happy until I see the words 'Pregnant' on the digi, lol.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well I just tested again with a frer, SMU and only after holding it for 4 hours and got another line! Still faint but definitely there so I'm crossing my fingers very tightly for a sticky bean! Will keep testing. Couldnt get a digi but will try to get one for tomorrow.

OK Symptoms:

Kelly please dont get upset - you still have loads of time to get a BFP this cycle! The clearblue digi you used is not very sensitive at all and FRERs - well people seem to like them but they didn't give me a positive last time till about 14dpo whereas other tests were giving me great lines so I dont personally think they are all that great! I have everything crossed for you hunny, honestly I do! :hugs:

PS. Just realised that my psychic predictions said I would get a BFP in October and well this is the very last day of October! Wow!

Amanda, that is great news! Exactly like the faint line we saw a couple of weeks ago :happydance: We were too excited and took the risk with a digital test later that night!

xxx

OK Symptoms:

Looks like a line to me hun - very much like the first test I took when I found out I was expecting Max - got my fingers crossed that it gets darker.

So excited and pleased and happy for you :happydance:

Collie this sounds wonderful...I have never seen these types of test before but I am going on what everyone else says. How wonderful!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh, completely forgot to report....

tested again this morning, you know, with the good pee pee ...and got a .... :bfn:

I bought a different kind of test this time... the other day (think around 5-6 dpo) I used a CB digital one and this time I used a First Response line thingy (the same as I usually use in past)... I have 1 more test that I am gonna save til end of this week.... We'll see...

Don't give up hope yet hun - the month ain't over til AF shows up!

Just been thinking back to when I found out I was expecting Max, I tested about 4 days after AF was due (18dpo) and got a faint line with FMU and when I went to my GP later that day the test they did came back negative. So although reading all the posts in here is making me desperate to test, I'm going to stick it out and wait, don't think I could face seeing a BFN. Having said that I dreamt AF turned up unexpectadly last night so not holding my breath for this month being a rainbow baby month for me.

Implantation, when the fertilized egg implants into the endometrium, happens about a week after ovulation (range: 6-12 days), and it takes another 3-4 days after implantation (9-16 dpo: days after ovulation) for the blood pregnancy test to first become positive, followed 2-3 days later by the early positive pregnancy urine test, the home pregnancy test (HPT).

Just found the above information on the t'internet. Based on this it can take between 11-19dpo to get a positive hpt.

I'm defintely waiting to test....

...and I'm now going to stop prattling on and go and eat more of my halloween haribo sweets hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->