Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I am SOOOOoooooooo excited!!!
Report back, Amanda :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I think this is it for you!!:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Amanda!! I am super stoked! :happydance: Yes, there is definately a line!!! :happydance:

Keep us posted!!! :hugs:

I can't tell you enough how it touches and blesses my heart when "one of us" get a rainbow! :hugs:

This has sooo made my day!!!:happydance: BABY DANCE :happydance:

(I'm NOT giving up hope, just gonna hang tight and see what I get... I am NOT upset, sad... etc... Heck, ecspecially since we've had some great news in this gang!! :happydance:... )

I"ll keep ya posted if and when I test again :winkwink: :thumbup:

Well, I was delusional, the witch has got me. Bl***y stupid psychic had me convinced. Ah well.

Still super-happy that some of our gang have gotten theirs though, keep us updated, ladies, you give us hope! XXX

Well, I was delusional, the witch has got me. Bl***y stupid psychic had me convinced. Ah well.

Still super-happy that some of our gang have gotten theirs though, keep us updated, ladies, you give us hope! XXX

Oh Nikki, I'm sorry. Damn, more BDing for you then ;) hugs xxxx

I am sorry.. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: But your time and my time will for sure come, I know it :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

I am so excited by this thread I don't know how I am going to cope with waiting til New Year so I will just throw some :dust: on you all and watch this space...:hugs:

Amanda- those lines are very clear. I am so so happy for you. Its great news. :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Nikki- I'm sorry the witch got you. Keep that chin up.

Kelly- Sorry you got a BFN but its still early days yet and you could still get a BFP.

So girls according to FF I am 3dpo. Today I have had a sore back and I am getting little twinges in my lower left abdomen and my nipples were sore today btu I am not going to delude myself & think I am pregnant just yet. For too many months I done that while trying to conceive Jakob & would be let down like a sack of spuds when AF would show up. We'll see.

I'm so happy one of our gang has got a BFP. :flower:

Oh Nikki I'm sorry hun :cry: Gosh I hate that bloody :witch:!!! :growlmad:

Helly, you know the new year is coming quicker than you'd think! Emily was due New Years day and as everyone keeps counting down to Xmas I always add on the extra few days to her due date - its 63 days till the 1st :hugs: It'll be over in no time and then the fun begins - baby dancing! Meantime you can get a lot of practicing in :winkwink:

Helloooooo Girls!!!

Well crap Nikki! Stupid :witch: :growlmad:

I hate that for you! Lots more :sex: for you guys!! :winkwink:

Keep your head up, I KNOW the stork will arrive SOON :hugs:

When I wake tomorrow, I will NOT be testing, I'll be 11 dpo and going completely insane... The symptom lists just keeps getting longer and longer but man, I am NOT gonna fall for the ol' trick ... This all just has to be AF junk coming along...:winkwink:

Hope everyone is doing great..... Big Hugs Friends!!:hugs:

Would just like to say it's 3am here and I have woke up bursting for a pee bit trying not to because it's only been a few hours and I want good strong fmu for testing :rofl: the things we do!!!

Hahaha! We're mental, aren't we?! Good luck, hope this is it for you....

6:30am couldnt hold it any longer - BFP!!! pregnant 1-2 on digi :headspin:

Oh wow Amanda! I couldnt sleep so thought i would come in here and see if you had updated us! Amazing news, I had a good feeling about you! So so happy right now for you! How are you feeling? xxxx

Yay! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Realy pleased for you! How very exciting! NOW LOOK AFTER YOURSELF!

I have tonisillitis... again! I kept on getting it when I was pregnant with baby girl and I'm really worried about it. So off to docs I go this morning! And, I'm not going into work today - couldnt bare teaching and having to raise my voice all day in a huge classroom - espcially when the kids are making music! ARGH! xxx

awe congrats hun im ecstatic for you!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am so very happy for you., Amanda..
Wish you so much love, joy and a healthy and happy pregnancy..
XOXOXO Sending a lot of love your way..XOXOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->