Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Thank you girls!!! Its sinking in about now after seeing those words - so much better than a dubious thin line :haha: But I am also terrified... I had a look and my due date would be around July 14th, Emily was born July 24th :cry: I will be 12 weeks on the 1st Jan her due date.

Just praying and hoping this is our take home baby :thumbup:

Oh Erica I'm sorry you have tonsilitis my sister gets it a lot and its evil! I think you made a wise decision not to go into work today :hugs: Hoping the doctor can make you feel a bit more comfortable - let us know how you are later.

I couldn't sleep so I jumped on here to check for updates...... Amanda!!!! Oh My Gosh!!!:happydance: I just KNEW it!!! :dance::yipee::headspin::friends::tease::fool::juggle::wohoo::loopy::flasher::bunny:

Yippee!!!!!! :happydance:

I am beyond excited and can't wait for updates!!! You now, have an official stalker as well :flasher::rofl:

Ok.... To update y'all with my "craziness" ... :wacko:

I am NOT feeling any better... I started the whole nausea stuff yesterday, actually threw up a few times, this REALLY has me baffled and now this morning when I woke, my head and nose is soooo stuffy, I can't breath, even my chest feels stuffy if that makes sense, I am icky bloated a ton, tummy feels so heavy, and yesterday I noticed an increase in my CM again.... I am still having the other junk but these are the new things that just started.....:shrug:

Ok, I am terrified to test....I feel absolutely CRAZY! If I am NOT preg, wow...have me locked up in the looney bin please :blush: :haha: I am just scared I am going crazy but wow... everyday I feel different... :shrug:

I am going crazy, I am going crazy, I am going crazy... It's ok Kelly.... :haha:

Ok, My daughter just woke up to blow her nose, she sounds stuffy, MAYBE I really am just getting sick????????????

I am really gonna TRY not to test until the end of this week

Thank you girls!!! Its sinking in about now after seeing those words - so much better than a dubious thin line :haha: But I am also terrified... I had a look and my due date would be around July 14th, Emily was born July 24th :cry: I will be 12 weeks on the 1st Jan her due date.

I was just about to dare ask you about due dates! Wow! July! Great month! Try to put your mind off the due date lovely.... we decided to just have a little time during the day to reflect rather than be depressed all day. It worked... although there were lots more cuddles through the day.

Not sure if I said what we did but we got to the top of the turret at Pembroke Castle in Wales and let go of a helium balloon that said "Baby Girl" attached to 2 normal helium balloons and message labels from her Mummy and Daddy. The two normal balloons kinda lifted the Baby Girl ballon up into the air as if they were two angels taking her into the distance... it really helped us to let go and move on as much as we could - gosh welling up even thinking about it!

Just got back from doctors - he checked me over, said my glands are up and my throat is swollen, but no puss or temperature or anything - so it could just be a throat infection or the aftermath of tonsillitis. He said if it gets worse to come back and they'll prescribe me Penecillin which he checked to be ok during pregnancy (?) and advised me to gargle with soluble paracetemol but only swallow if I needed to because paracetemol is sometimes not good? Paracetemol not good? Oh gosh! So no painkillers allowed anymore? Please tell me that he's got ibuprofen and asprin mixed up?????? eek! xxx

Amanda I am so so happy for you. It is great news and I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Kelly- your symptoms sound good hun. You will know for sure once the witch is due. I personally will not be testing until until AF is due as I just can't deal with that disappointment. The month I conceived Jakob I waited until CD32 to test & had convinced myself it would be negative but hey presto BFP. It was much better that testing early & being disappointed so I will try avoid that this time. I have an increase in CM aswell and TMI but it was really sticky last night and just icky. I'm also not sleeping well this past 2 nights. I keep waking up and it takes forever to get back to sleep.

Erica- I have always heard that pregnant women can take paracetamol so I am thinking that maybe your doc got it mixed up. I got wicked headaches for a few weeks while pregnant with Jakob & he told me to take paracetamol. While I was in hospital also the staff were giving me panadol for pain & that wasn't that long ago. I wonder has it changed since then or is it just a case of doctors differing?

Yip Erica I think your doctor is making things up! I have always heard its fine to take paracetamol although obviously within the recommended dosage. Ibuprofen is a no-no though.

Kelly if you are not pregnant girl then your body is evil! You have so many symptoms its not funny!! I'll be anxiously awaiting your next test!

As requested K :haha:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Ahhhh..... Man, That looks GREAT Amanda! :winkwink: Those perfect, beautiful letters!! You have put a permanent smile on my face today!! :winkwink:

Keep us/me posted on how your feeling, doing, appointments....all that! LOL.. :happydance: Love to hear ALL the details!:winkwink:

Congrats Chicka!! :hugs: Another Rainbow in the makin' .... :hugs:

Ok.... To update y'all with my "craziness" ... :wacko:

I am NOT feeling any better... I started the whole nausea stuff yesterday, actually threw up a few times, this REALLY has me baffled and now this morning when I woke, my head and nose is soooo stuffy, I can't breath, even my chest feels stuffy if that makes sense, I am icky bloated a ton, tummy feels so heavy, and yesterday I noticed an increase in my CM again.... I am still having the other junk but these are the new things that just started.....:shrug:

Ok, I am terrified to test....I feel absolutely CRAZY! If I am NOT preg, wow...have me locked up in the looney bin please :blush: :haha: I am just scared I am going crazy but wow... everyday I feel different... :shrug:

I am going crazy, I am going crazy, I am going crazy... It's ok Kelly.... :haha:

Ok, My daughter just woke up to blow her nose, she sounds stuffy, MAYBE I really am just getting sick????????????

I am really gonna TRY not to test until the end of this week
Please don't test till the end of the week, this way you will know for sure..
I gotta good feeling, Kelly..:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Thinking of you my sweet beautiful buddy :hugs:

Ok... Stupid question ... I forgot to ask.... On your Digi test, what does the 1-2 mean???

Girl, I am trying to convince myself I am just getting sick... :winkwink: I pretty much have accomplished that lil mission until a new symptoms pop ups then my mind goes back at it again LOL.... There truly is some icky sickness going around and this very easily could be just that ..... BUT ..... hee hee hee ... Who knows... :shrug:

Yazoo... I think I'm gonna have to agree with you dear, I do NOT like testing early... Yes, if the results say YES then it's great but man, those BFN are ugly aren't they.... Soooo, here I go again, :winkwink: I am REALLY gonna try NOT to test til the end of this week... AF is due Friday soooo we're almost there!! :winkwink: AND, keep me posted on how your feeling! :winkwink:

Erica, I hope you get feeling better soon Hon'... Poor thing, I have never had it but I hear it's rough ... Speedy Recovery :flower:

Andy, are we getting closer to "O"???? Should be right??? Bow Chicka Wow Wow :winkwink: Almost Baby Makin' Time :haha: :happydance:

Mhairi, hope your hangin in there and feeling great!!! Morning sickness attack you yet?

Nikki.... Thinkin' about ya today babe ... (that evil witch, grrrr! foiled our rainbow plan BUT there's always next month!!):flower:

Missing Sarah Jane, Hope she's all well.... :flower:

Oh, and Gavin's mommy... Anyone heard from her lately?? Whew, some of these user names are hard to remember LOL :dohh:

Mummy Stobe... How are you doing today???:hugs:

HellyLou! Can't wait to start your 2012 Rainbow Mission!!! Let the countdown begin!!:winkwink: :hugs:

If I missed anyone.... SORRY... Trust me, I'll get ya! :winkwink: :haha:

Everyone have a great day and I'll keep ya posted if I cave and test! :hugs:

Aah, yes, the digis do rock - you gotta love seeing those words.

my due date is 8 days after my daughters were born, so I'm right there with you. I'm trying to think of it as their first birthday present - a little brother or sister.

I'm here if you ever want to talk xx

Ok... Stupid question ... I forgot to ask.... On your Digi test, what does the 1-2 mean???

:

it means 1-2 weeks since conception, i.e. the lovely Amanda is 3-4 weeks preggers.

I'm feeling sick most of the day, lol, but not actually being sick, same as it was last time, pretty much. I quite like it, in a weird way, it's a symptom I always know is there!!! Has anyone got any suggestions of what to eat?? Nothing sounds appetising apart from vegetable lasagne, for some reason. Can't eat that every day, can I??

Kelly I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much for you, but you do seem to have an awful lot of symptoms...! Damn body, you never know if it is playing tricks on you or being serious. Well, not too long to go now. I can't wait to hear more news from you, and from everyone else who is still waiting!

xxx

Aah, yes, the digis do rock - you gotta love seeing those words.

my due date is 8 days after my daughters were born, so I'm right there with you. I'm trying to think of it as their first birthday present - a little brother or sister.

I'm here if you ever want to talk xx

That is such a great way to think of it Mhairi. I would never have thought of something as special as that. :hugs: As far as the food thing goes I don't really know what you could eat. Maybe really bland foods, chicken and mushroom casserole was something I could stomach with Jakob & with DD I lived on creamed rice. I hope the sickness passes for you huni but its a good sign.

Amanda that test is fabulous. :happydance:

Well the pains I had yesterday in my left abdomen have gone as has the backache so I just don't know. :wacko:

Oh ladies I gave in and rejoined facebook so if anyone wants to add me PM me and I'll give you my details. :hugs::hugs:

Oh ladies I gave in and rejoined facebook so if anyone wants to add me PM me and I'll give you my details. :hugs::hugs:

I can't remember if i said this before but if anyone wants to add me, just let me know by PM and I will let you know my real name! I'm easy to find on FB, much easier than KamIam, lol! Spent ages trying to find her, and in the end, we had to get her to search for me instead!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"