Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Oh ladies I gave in and rejoined facebook so if anyone wants to add me PM me and I'll give you my details. :hugs::hugs:

I can't remember if i said this before but if anyone wants to add me, just let me know by PM and I will let you know my real name! I'm easy to find on FB, much easier than KamIam, lol! Spent ages trying to find her, and in the end, we had to get her to search for me instead!!

xx

Hee hee hee.... What can I say.... Eh' :winkwink: A tad hard to find me with such a common name.. :haha: Yes, sooo much easier and fast finding her!! :thumbup:

If anyone wants to add me as well, just holler and I'll send you on that endless search as well :haha:.... :hugs:

Mhairi, you know... For some reason, I am NOT as freaked out as I was... I was climbing the walls, waiting to POAS, but I have this calmness ( it's OK either way) If I get a bfn.... More practice! If I get a bfp, I think I'll pass out from shock LOL ... :winkwink: Can't wait til Friday!!!:happydance::happydance:

Hugs to you all!!! Love ya bunches!!

Hey all, how is everyone today?

I'm a lil confuddled today, thought today was 4dpo but this morning I've had loads of really stretchy cm (sorry tmi). Does this mean I've just ovulated, am ovulating or about to ovulate? I've also had some little twinges on my right hand side at about belly button height, a couple on the left hand side too come to think about it. Is that about the right place for ovulation pains?

Thinking back to when I was pregnant with Max, I think I must have ovulated later than cd14 because I only got a really faint +hpt on cd32 and at my dating scan I got put back 5 days. So maybe I do ovulate late (today is cd20)?

Any opinions?

I've also just realised that I'm on my 2nd cycle since losing Max and it was on my 2nd cycle after my first miscarriage that I conceived him. Staying positive that this could be my month but don't want to get my hopes up too much just in case it's not.

my due date is 8 days after my daughters were born, so I'm right there with you. I'm trying to think of it as their first birthday present - a little brother or sister.

I think that is a lovely way to think about your rainbow baby. I'm sure your daughters will be thrilled with their present. :hugs:

Oh ladies I gave in and rejoined facebook so if anyone wants to add me PM me and I'll give you my details. :hugs::hugs:

I can't remember if i said this before but if anyone wants to add me, just let me know by PM and I will let you know my real name! I'm easy to find on FB, much easier than KamIam, lol! Spent ages trying to find her, and in the end, we had to get her to search for me instead!!

If anyone wants to add me as well, just holler and I'll send you on that endless search as well :haha:.... :hugs:

I'd like to add you guys on Facebook, I'll pm you with my details, if you'd like to add me too. :hugs: But no one on there knows about us ttc so I'd appreciate it if the baby talk stays on here :hugs:

Gotcha :winkwink: .. Same for me ... No one knows we are TTC again sooo all baby talk stays here .... :flower:

It's nice to finally put faces with names... :happydance:

Yeah I thought that too! Although I'm quite simple and am now getting confused trying to match up usernames to real names in my head!

Xx

You girls can add me also on Facebok , I am friends with Kelly. Also for me no mention of my trying to get my groove on :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Nobody knows we are trying.
XOOX I love ya all :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Gotcha :winkwink: .. Same for me ... No one knows we are TTC again sooo all baby talk stays here .... :flower:

Glad you found me because I was having one hell of a job finding you!

I agree it is nice to put faces to some names. Everyone has been a ‘forum name’ for so long!

Although I'm quite simple and am now getting confused trying to match up usernames to real names in my head!

You're not the only one hun, I'm going to get someones name wrong before too long!

You girls can add me also on Facebok , I am friends with Kelly. Also for me no mention of my trying to get my groove on :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Nobody knows we are trying.
XOOX I love ya all :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I think I have sent you a request! Xx

Yes, Now that is the real challenge! lol .... I find that terribly hard to match names with usernames as well ... :dohh:

(i wanna poas) .......hee hee hee :happydance: ....

you know what I was just thinking, actually posted it on the 2WW section... I was thinking about ALL these symptoms that I have having AND I probably have these silly things every month before AF and never notice them BUT now that I'm ttc again... I am noticing every tiny thing! LOL.... Silly :dohh:

( i wanna poas) :happydance:

have I mentioned lately that I wanna poas?? :winkwink:

Congrats Collie!!!! :happydance:

Kam your symptoms sound great - i really hope you get your :bfp:!

I'm sorry the witch got you Nikki :hugs:

xx

Mahazzab already warned ya... I'm hard to find on facebook LOL... Sorry .. I'm guessing maybe because my user name on facebook is my first and middle names , dont' use my last like normal .. ?? Heck I don't know, I guess I have to make it complicated LOL!! :haha:

I am trying like heck to wait til AF due date, which is Nov 4th... I think last month my AF showed a few days early sooo we'll see SOON!!! I am dying!!! Ideally I'd love to just hold off on testing, see if the evil :witch: shows and if she doesn't Friday then I'd test.... Now, realistically... I'll probably test every morning until then!!! hahahaha ... I'm DYING!! :happydance:

I just hate the "not knowing" .... :flasher: (love that lil guy) :haha:

This is great..... I feel icky! :happydance:

Oh god I am hopeless at matching usernames to real people :haha: But if anyone wants to add me feel free :thumbup: No one knows about the pregnancy yet so shhhh!

KamIam and Mhazzab I think you two are reasonably easy because your first names begin with the same letter of your usernames :rofl:

Oh geez it moves too quickly in here sometimes... lets see if I remember anything.. Ok someone asked about weird CM and pains at what they thought was 4dpo... Have you tried testing with OPKs? I would be DTD just in case! Covers all bases :winkwink:

Mhazzab thats a lovely idea about the birthday present :hugs: I think I'll nick it!

Kelly you have AMAZING symptoms!! I want to tell you to POAS because I am dying to know to and really really wishing it to turn positive for you but I also think your a strong person being able to hold off! :hugs: Hoping there is a little rainbow in there for you :hugs:

Andrea are you skipping out this cycle? :(

PS girls do you mind using your real names on here? I never know once I know someones 'real' name whether to use that or keep using their usernames :shrug:

Oh geez it moves too quickly in here sometimes... lets see if I remember anything.. Ok someone asked about weird CM and pains at what they thought was 4dpo... Have you tried testing with OPKs? I would be DTD just in case! Covers all bases :winkwink:

PS girls do you mind using your real names on here? I never know once I know someones 'real' name whether to use that or keep using their usernames :shrug:

That was me!! I've never used an opk. I'm going to give it a few more cycles first, feel like I'll be putting too much pressure on myself if I start charting and testing all the time. We were lucky with both of my other pregnancies to catch within the first few months so hoping that will be the case this time too. We've been baby dancing nearly every other day since AF finished so should have covered pretty much every day of the month!

I don't mind using real names, but please forgive me if I get them wrong sometimes! You've all been usernames for so long!

Yep.... Fire away using my real name.... :winkwink: Sooo much easier once we learn them ... Oh, I'm Kelly, just in case anyone is lost... :thumbup:

Amanda, I am DYING! I wanna POAS so stinkin' bad... Heck I just wanna walk around my house holding it... but can't dang it... Kids are clueless ... I'm gonna keep them in the dark (as well as everyone else for that matter), until I'm far along enough to know all clear or as long as I can hide my bump... Don't want to upset them again, just in case ...

Yep...Gonna keep a positive attitude and try to stay strong through out this journey as well.... Think loosing Emma was MY ultimate breaking point... After that, pfft.. I can handle just about anything... :winkwink:

I still wanna POAS! Ok ok ok, tomorrow I'll be 12 dpo.... I think I'm scheduling me some pee pee time on my potty first thing :happydance::happydance: AND if it says NO... Then I'll just pee every morning til my AF shows.... How does that plan sound....:happydance::happydance: :haha:

Hi Everyone, sorry don't have much to say today,feeling pretty low. I'll be fine in a day or so. Kam, update please when you pee!

I was wondering about the real name thing too, as I thought some of you may wish to remain under the radar on here, so RL folk don't find you, that's why I've continued using usernames, let me know if you are happy to use your real name or not, if I know it. Mine's pretty obvious, I've no problem with anyone using it! I don't think I've any RL stalkers, unless my Mum's found me! The poor woman has been on some forums to try to understand what I'm going through, so she knows how to relate to me, that makes me really sad that she's had to do that but happy that she cares enough to, all at once, you know?

Hope you're all having a great day and I'll be back when I'm out of my sulk with myself!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"