Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Oh Nikkia I am so sorry hunny :hugs: Big super dooper hugs coming your way :hugs:

I get a bit freaked out thinking about RL people finding me on here. I like being able to be open and honest on here about how I am feeling whereas in RL I keep things more to myself. When things started to go wrong with my pregnancy my aunt came online to 'google' to try and understand more about the conditions that were mentioned and did tell me about reading stories on BnB! I got a bit freaked out because I was already a member here but I hadnt posted anything about what was happening at that time.

I dont mind people using my real name - although I might not remember anyone elses name! :haha:

Things really do move fast here. Its hard to keep up.

Nikki I'm really sorry you are having a bad day. Lots & lots of hugs to you.

As for the real name thing. I wouldn't like to be found by people in my RL here but I don't know if anyone will go looking. Its not that I have anything to hide ( well apart from ttc and hopefully a rainbow pregnancy) but its just I write alot about thoughts feelings etc that I don't know fi I'd feel comfortable sharing with some people in my RL. BUt as I said it is doubtful that anyone will find me on here so you can use my real name all you like. Its Tanya for any of you who don't know.

for those trying to add me on fb and couldn't I just realised that I had my privacy settings set super tight (someone I wasn't friends with could see my pics before) but I have made it now so as everyone can add me as a friend. If you go to Mhairi's page you will see me there.

Seeing as this seems to be the chat thread, even though I am not officially TTC yet, I'll chat here anyway!:blush:

I would love to add people on fb, although I don't use it a whole lot. I am funny about RL people finding me on here too. This is my space to talk, and most on fb dont have a clue what even happened to me, so there would definitely be no baby related posts on there for me...

I'm Helen, by the way, and feel free to PM to add on fb...

:hugs:

Looks like most of us found each other on facebook.... YAY!!! :happydance:

Just remember... Baby talk for all of us is done HERE only ....:thumbup:

If YOU wanna find me as well, just private message me and I'll send you my info... :winkwink:

It is pretty nifty to match faces with names now!!! :happydance:

Love my friends :hugs:

Remember.... Shhhh :shhh: No mention of BnB on facebook :winkwink: Our lil secret haven ...:flower:

Dont worry I wont mention anything about BnB / ttc or pregnancy on facebook :hugs:

How are you today Kelly? I cant work out the time difference its 9am here and I'm getting inpatient for you to test :rofl:

Kelly is 5 hours behind us collie so she is still in the land of nod by now I'd say.
I love your siggy. :thumbup: How are you feeling?

If anyone else wants to find me on facebook PM me or you can find me through Kelly, Mhairi, Sarah or Hayley's page. :hugs:

Hi Everyone, sorry don't have much to say today,feeling pretty low. I'll be fine in a day or so. Kam, update please when you pee!

I was wondering about the real name thing too, as I thought some of you may wish to remain under the radar on here, so RL folk don't find you, that's why I've continued using usernames, let me know if you are happy to use your real name or not, if I know it. Mine's pretty obvious, I've no problem with anyone using it! I don't think I've any RL stalkers, unless my Mum's found me! The poor woman has been on some forums to try to understand what I'm going through, so she knows how to relate to me, that makes me really sad that she's had to do that but happy that she cares enough to, all at once, you know?

Hope you're all having a great day and I'll be back when I'm out of my sulk with myself!

xxxx

hope tomorrow is a better day for you, Nikki xxxxx :hugs:

Oh god I am hopeless at matching usernames to real people :haha: But if anyone wants to add me feel free :thumbup: No one knows about the pregnancy yet so shhhh!

KamIam and Mhazzab I think you two are reasonably easy because your first names begin with the same letter of your usernames :rofl:

Oh geez it moves too quickly in here sometimes... lets see if I remember anything.. Ok someone asked about weird CM and pains at what they thought was 4dpo... Have you tried testing with OPKs? I would be DTD just in case! Covers all bases :winkwink:

Mhazzab thats a lovely idea about the birthday present :hugs: I think I'll nick it!

Kelly you have AMAZING symptoms!! I want to tell you to POAS because I am dying to know to and really really wishing it to turn positive for you but I also think your a strong person being able to hold off! :hugs: Hoping there is a little rainbow in there for you :hugs:

Andrea are you skipping out this cycle? :(

PS girls do you mind using your real names on here? I never know once I know someones 'real' name whether to use that or keep using their usernames :shrug:
I am going to do it in november so this cycle I hope I hit it, I am out for now but not down.. LOL
XOXOXO:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Everyone, sorry don't have much to say today,feeling pretty low. I'll be fine in a day or so. Kam, update please when you pee!

I was wondering about the real name thing too, as I thought some of you may wish to remain under the radar on here, so RL folk don't find you, that's why I've continued using usernames, let me know if you are happy to use your real name or not, if I know it. Mine's pretty obvious, I've no problem with anyone using it! I don't think I've any RL stalkers, unless my Mum's found me! The poor woman has been on some forums to try to understand what I'm going through, so she knows how to relate to me, that makes me really sad that she's had to do that but happy that she cares enough to, all at once, you know?

Hope you're all having a great day and I'll be back when I'm out of my sulk with myself!

xxxx

I know how you feel,Nikki :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I felt the same for a couple of days. But you will get out of it and be ok. We may have to try for a bit (Especially me I am 41 :dohh:) but I promise you it will happen.
Thinking of you..XOXOOXXO:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

MissMaternal - how are you? I love the name you have chosen for your daughter :) xxx

Goooooood Morning Gang.... Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed....

Well..... Poop ....... :bfn:

I really don't like those things... Stinkers ..:dohh:

Ok... Sooo, I guess I am just really getting "sick"... I am 12 dpo and would have thought if I was preg it would have shown something... but nope, it was a BOLD single line that showed up quickly... No faint nothing... Soo, I have 1 more hpt and I'd like to just hang onto it and see if AF shows in a few days....We'll see.....

Tanya, how are you feeling today?? Any new anything??

Hey Nikki! Glad to see ya back... Big Hugs Hon! :hugs:

Amanda & Mhairi... How are you lovely ladies feeling? Anything new to report??? :winkwink:

Goooooood Morning Gang.... Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed....

Well..... Poop ....... :bfn:

I really don't like those things... Stinkers ..:dohh:

Ok... Sooo, I guess I am just really getting "sick"... I am 12 dpo and would have thought if I was preg it would have shown something... but nope, it was a BOLD single line that showed up quickly... No faint nothing... Soo, I have 1 more hpt and I'd like to just hang onto it and see if AF shows in a few days....We'll see.....

Tanya, how are you feeling today?? Any new anything??

Hey Nikki! Glad to see ya back... Big Hugs Hon! :hugs:

Amanda & Mhairi... How are you lovely ladies feeling? Anything new to report??? :winkwink:

BFN awww rubbish!!!

The last couple of days I haven't been feeling so sick or tired so of course, now I am freaking out. The next 34 weeks are going to be like this, aren't they!

xx

Yes Mhairi, the next 34 weeks are gonna be very LONNNNNG.... :winkwink: BUT we'll wait and worry right along with ya..:hugs:

Since your feeling well, I think that the girls placed a request with the BIG GUY for their mummy to have a perfect pregnancy with their lil sister or lil brother :flower:

Oh Kelly :hugs: Those BFNs stink! But it is still not too late - it is never over until witchface shows! :hugs:

Mhairi I'm sure everything is fine :hugs: I have been having slight cramping pains this morning and of course my mind just runs away with itself! Kellys right it will be long and hard but we will get through this together :hugs: Will you be offered any early / extra scans? My OB has told me I will get early and extra scans - not because they think anything will be wrong but just because they know I will be stressed. Going to wait till next week and then visit the GP and get things rolling :)

Oh Kelly :hugs: Those BFNs stink! But it is still not too late - it is never over until witchface shows! :hugs:

Mhairi I'm sure everything is fine :hugs: I have been having slight cramping pains this morning and of course my mind just runs away with itself! Kellys right it will be long and hard but we will get through this together :hugs: Will you be offered any early / extra scans? My OB has told me I will get early and extra scans - not because they think anything will be wrong but just because they know I will be stressed. Going to wait till next week and then visit the GP and get things rolling :)

It's funny, before the BFP, you want the cramps, a little bit of bleeding to show implantation etc, as they are all symptoms, but as soon as you get the BFP, you don't want them any more because now it's scary!

I was told I would get extra care, but I can't remember if they said early scan though. I'm going to request one though. I see my midwife for the first appointment on Friday, so I will ask her then, and also I requested an appointment with the consultant we saw after the girls were born too, I'm waiting for an appointment. I don't think I can wait 6 more weeks to make sure if all is okay, so I will just push for one, I think.

xx

Oh Kelly thats a bummer but as Amanda said its not over til witch arrives. When is she due by the way? I think you said Friday did you??

I'm ok Kelly, I've nothing new to report apart from being super gassy. I can't wait til Sunday or MOnday when witch is due but I'm doing well so far. I haven't tested.

Aww Mhairi I really feel for you. I know I will be exactly the same when I'm pregnant but you will get through it and both you and Amanda will get to take you little babies home in 34/5 weeks. All the worry will be forgotten about when you have the girls little brother or sister to love and cherish as much as you do them. :hugs::hugs:

Thanks Girls!

Yep Tanya, The Ugly witch :witch: is due this Friday, 2 more days and last month I think she came a few days early... soo, guess we'll see... :flower: Thanks for all the encouragement, every bit helps :hugs: I'll be alright if baby doesn't happen this month (since this is first month ttc) I'll just keep getting on the horse and trying again... :thumbup: Now, if we're looking at another year and still no baby...... Kelly will be freaking out :winkwink: LOL!!

I am so relieved both you girls will be getting extra care & scans... When I was pregnant with Emma, I was placed in the "high risk" category and was seen ever 2 weeks and 1 a week to recieve 17p injections... I loved being seen that often... I was a nervous wreck and that seems to calm the mind just a tad....

Ok question ladies, when you say midwives, explain.... :winkwink: When I think of midwives I think of a woman that comes to your home for check ups and also assists in homebirths.... Am I along the right lines? Gonna have to google again, man I love google LOL!!:happydance: GOnna have to get my world map out as well to see where bouts you girls live... LOL My ol' memory isn't too great ... LOL! By looking at some of your photo's, looks like most of you live in or by beautiful scenery ....:flower:

Thanks Girls!

Yep Tanya, The Ugly witch :witch: is due this Friday, 2 more days and last month I think she came a few days early... soo, guess we'll see... :flower: Thanks for all the encouragement, every bit helps :hugs: I'll be alright if baby doesn't happen this month (since this is first month ttc) I'll just keep getting on the horse and trying again... :thumbup: Now, if we're looking at another year and still no baby...... Kelly will be freaking out :winkwink: LOL!!

I am so relieved both you girls will be getting extra care & scans... When I was pregnant with Emma, I was placed in the "high risk" category and was seen ever 2 weeks and 1 a week to recieve 17p injections... I loved being seen that often... I was a nervous wreck and that seems to calm the mind just a tad....

Ok question ladies, when you say midwives, explain.... :winkwink: When I think of midwives I think of a woman that comes to your home for check ups and also assists in homebirths.... Am I along the right lines? Gonna have to google again, man I love google LOL!!:happydance: GOnna have to get my world map out as well to see where bouts you girls live... LOL My ol' memory isn't too great ... LOL! By looking at some of your photo's, looks like most of you live in or by beautiful scenery ....:flower:

ummm...well, if your pregnancy is low risk, the midwife is the only person you tend to see her during your pregnancy until towards the end, she does your blood tests, checks for baby's heartbeat, organises your scan and is basically your primary contact. you see them at your doctors surgery, they work between several surgeries, with a base at the hospital (at least that's how it works in my town). She also comes to your home to check up on you after the birth. You also get midwifes based at the hospital, who help with the birth. My midwife is lovely. :flower:

I'll PM you where I live so you can google it ...don't want to blow my cover more than I have already, lol!:blush:

xx

Ah sorry about the BFN Kelly, but it could be too early still? I have never tested before AF due so I'm not sure how these things work. I know when I did test after AF was late with my last pregnancy, the line was really very faint even then. My cycle is a bit of a mystery anyway, so I think when TTC time comes it will really be a case of pot luck!

Midwives here (UK) are responsible for delivering babies and all antenatal care check ups. They do come to the house for home deliveries but are based in hospitals, and are responsible for delivering babies there. They go to GP surgeries to do the check ups.

Thanks Girls!

ummm...well, if your pregnancy is low risk, the midwife is the only person you tend to see her during your pregnancy until towards the end, she does your blood tests, checks for baby's heartbeat, organises your scan and is basically your primary contact. you see them at your doctors surgery, they work between several surgeries, with a base at the hospital (at least that's how it works in my town). She also comes to your home to check up on you after the birth. You also get midwifes based at the hospital, who help with the birth. My midwife is lovely. :flower:

I'll PM you where I live so you can google it ...don't want to blow my cover more than I have already, lol!:blush:

xx

You explained this so much better than I did lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->