Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Thanks Girls!

Yep Tanya, The Ugly witch :witch: is due this Friday, 2 more days and last month I think she came a few days early... soo, guess we'll see... :flower: Thanks for all the encouragement, every bit helps :hugs: I'll be alright if baby doesn't happen this month (since this is first month ttc) I'll just keep getting on the horse and trying again... :thumbup: Now, if we're looking at another year and still no baby...... Kelly will be freaking out :winkwink: LOL!!

I am so relieved both you girls will be getting extra care & scans... When I was pregnant with Emma, I was placed in the "high risk" category and was seen ever 2 weeks and 1 a week to recieve 17p injections... I loved being seen that often... I was a nervous wreck and that seems to calm the mind just a tad....

Ok question ladies, when you say midwives, explain.... :winkwink: When I think of midwives I think of a woman that comes to your home for check ups and also assists in homebirths.... Am I along the right lines? Gonna have to google again, man I love google LOL!!:happydance: GOnna have to get my world map out as well to see where bouts you girls live... LOL My ol' memory isn't too great ... LOL! By looking at some of your photo's, looks like most of you live in or by beautiful scenery ....:flower:

ummm...well, if your pregnancy is low risk, the midwife is the only person you tend to see her during your pregnancy until towards the end, she does your blood tests, checks for baby's heartbeat, organises your scan and is basically your primary contact. you see them at your doctors surgery, they work between several surgeries, with a base at the hospital (at least that's how it works in my town). She also comes to your home to check up on you after the birth. You also get midwifes based at the hospital, who help with the birth. My midwife is lovely. :flower:

I'll PM you where I live so you can google it ...don't want to blow my cover more than I have already, lol!:blush:

xx

You explained this so much better than I did lol!

hahaha I was thinking you did it much less waffley than me! x

Goooooood Morning Gang.... Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed....

Well..... Poop ....... :bfn:

I really don't like those things... Stinkers ..:dohh:

Ok... Sooo, I guess I am just really getting "sick"... I am 12 dpo and would have thought if I was preg it would have shown something... but nope, it was a BOLD single line that showed up quickly... No faint nothing... Soo, I have 1 more hpt and I'd like to just hang onto it and see if AF shows in a few days....We'll see.....

Tanya, how are you feeling today?? Any new anything??

Hey Nikki! Glad to see ya back... Big Hugs Hon! :hugs:

Amanda & Mhairi... How are you lovely ladies feeling? Anything new to report??? :winkwink:
Aww I am sorry, Kelly.. But you know we are all in it to win it :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
You and me and all of us will get that :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:
I just know it...
XOXOXOOXOXXO:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh Kelly our witch is due only a couple of days apart (thats assuming my body is behaving itself and cycle is only 28 days this month) Some months is 32. The month before Jakob was conceived it was 64. :wacko::wacko: We were really excited that we were finally preggers but nope.

The girls explained what a midwife is very well. Here in Ireland we have the option to go with midwife led care, shared care between the consultant & midwives & consultant care. Midwife led care is only for low risk pregnancies so I don't think I will get that next time around but it is so much quicker than shared care as your not waiting to see the consultant. Also midwives do most of the delivering here unless there is a problem and the consultant is needed.

Kelly if it takes long to conceive this time I will crack up. I have it in my head that I want to be pregnant by Jakob's due date in December & if I'm not I know I will be a wreck but I suppose what will be will be and I just have to accept it.

saying a prayer for you all to get your bfps girls xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hang in there Tanya.... You are very, VERY strong, beautiful woman... I pray you get your BFP SOON!!! :flower: ... Yes, our cycles are very close.... Fingers crossed babe ...:hugs:

( I love how your spelled jakob ... ) :flower:

Thanks Jo jo!!! How in the heck have you been??? Doing alrighty?? :flower:

Wow so much has happened in here in the past 24 hours, struggling to keep up with all the activity.

Nikki – sorry you had a bad day yesterday, hope you've had a better day today :hugs:

Andrea – you never know October could still be your month, your body may surprise you :hugs:

Kelly – sorry about the bfn huni :hugs: but like the others have said it’s not over til the witch shows up. I was cd32 when I got my first bfp with Max but it was very very faint and the test my GP did on the same day came back negative. Can you believe I held out for 4 days before I tested again with a digi and saw it in writing?!

Tanya – I know exactly what you mean about not being able to wait until the witch is due to turn up. Never thought I’d say that :haha: I’ve still got a week to wait, she’s due next Wednesday. I notice from your ticker that you lost your little one a day after I lost Max, so our cycles shouldn’t be too far out of sync

Mhairi and Amanda – hope your rainbows are cooking nicely and the first trimester symptoms are taking it easy on you

Thanks Jojo - how are you doing?

I know I said I wasn't going to but I've started doing it…....symptom spotting…...just can't help myself even though it's probably far too early and I’m going to drive myself crazy doing it....feeling very sleepy :sleep: and a bit nauseous today…

Sending lots and lots of :dust: to everyone still ttc this month. Fingers crossed for some more :bfp:

Sorry it was a BFN Kelly, it's n ot over yet though, I'm holding out hope for you!

Thanks everyone, I'll be back later, off to buy fireworks for Guy Fawke's night. You only have a 3 day window here, they are not allowed to be sold any other time except New Year's, I think. I'm still in a bit of a mood but not so bad, you ladies have cheered me up somewhat.

Bit OT but my wee girl is having trouble with her friend who's not being very kind to her and it's breaking my heart to see it after her having such a rough time losing her brothers, it's darkened my mood a lot! She's got a tiny sore throat toady which I wouldn't normally let her stay off for, but I have today and going to try to just have a wee cheeky day together doing some nice things. We bought a nice white Camelia bush yesterday so I think we'll plant up the boys' memorial pot today, with the placenta in and the snowdrops that my workmate dug out of her garden for me. These were the only things that were flowering when they were born (end of winter in NZ). I'm hoping it will help her get some closure.

Hope you all have a nice day!

xxx

Sorry it was a BFN Kelly, it's n ot over yet though, I'm holding out hope for you!

Thanks everyone, I'll be back later, off to buy fireworks for Guy Fawke's night. You only have a 3 day window here, they are not allowed to be sold any other time except New Year's, I think. I'm still in a bit of a mood but not so bad, you ladies have cheered me up somewhat.

Bit OT but my wee girl is having trouble with her friend who's not being very kind to her and it's breaking my heart to see it after her having such a rough time losing her brothers, it's darkened my mood a lot! She's got a tiny sore throat toady which I wouldn't normally let her stay off for, but I have today and going to try to just have a wee cheeky day together doing some nice things. We bought a nice white Camelia bush yesterday so I think we'll plant up the boys' memorial pot today, with the placenta in and the snowdrops that my workmate dug out of her garden for me. These were the only things that were flowering when they were born (end of winter in NZ). I'm hoping it will help her get some closure.

Hope you all have a nice day!

xxx

that's a lovely idea, to spend time with your daughter on a sneaky wee day off school, and to do what you have planned with the plants. Lovely. I planted some snowdrops the other day for my girls too.
have a great day xxx

Hi there ladies, sorry not been chatting alot today... I think the illness stuff starts full on today! Still have a nasty throat, tired and feeling sick all the time. When I cough it feels like I'm going to be sick but I'm not - my whole body reflexes but nothing comes out! urgh! And I'm just getting so upset at the moment. I cried today thinking to myself I don't want to be sick like this if it means going through what happened to us in March... I HATE the not knowing and the constant anxiety of it all! And I know that we are so blessed to have concieved and everything but it is just so so so stressful at the moment. I am so grateful for you ladies. Thanks for listening and being there. xxx

:hugs:Hi ericacaca, sorry to hear you're feeling so poorly, and must be made worse by the stress and anxiety. I am yet to TTC but when I do, and if I get that rainbow pregnancy I just know it's going to be so tense and stressful, so I really feel for you. No matter what anyone says, it's impossible not to worry, and I don't think any of us will relax and 'enjoy' a pregnancy fully after what we have been through. Just take each day as it comes. Meditation can do wonders, and pregnancy yoga if you like that sort of thing.

Get well soon x:hugs:

Just been to the toilet and there was a spot of blood tinged CM in my underwear :cry:

Just been to the toilet and there was a spot of blood tinged CM in my underwear :cry:

Firstly, don't panic. Was there much? X

Edited to add: just going to bed, but just wanted to say I got a teeny bit of blood tinged CM just after my BFP, it was a very small blob, but definately blood. Haven't had anything at all since, that was over two weeks ago. Xxx

No just a drop but its set my mind off now... I'm freaking out. Going to try and go to sleep too.

No just a drop but its set my mind off now... I'm freaking out. Going to try and go to sleep too.

Please don't panic, it will be ok and I think that is normal :hugs::hugs::hugs: Call your doctor in the morning ..I am sure everything is fine, please relax..
XOXOOXO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

MissMaternal - how are you? I love the name you have chosen for your daughter :) xxx

Aw thanks hun...we love her name too :cloud9:

Kelly I'm sorry you got a bfn..there's still time though!

Collie I hope the spotting turns out to be nothing xxx

Here is TTC question again. I was doing my calculations again,
Two periods in one month. Oct 3rd and then Oct 28(25 days apart) talk about weird.coming from someone whio never had less then 32-35 day cycle!

Ai iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Don't panic. I had something similar with my pregnancy very early on - light spotting before AF was due, and at 6 weeks I had brown blood for a full week before it settled down. They said it was implantation.

:hugs::hugs:

Amanda how are you this morning? Hope the spot of blood turns out to be nothing. Would your AF have been due about now? I've heard that you can sometimes experience spotting when your AF would have been due.
Thinking about you :hugs: x

Here is TTC question again. I was doing my calculations again,
Two periods in one month. Oct 3rd and then Oct 28(25 days apart) talk about weird.coming from someone whio never had less then 32-35 day cycle!

Ai iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

It can happen I am every 28 days and even after I lost Ava my periods were regular again. I lost Ava on March 3rd and I got my first period on April 10th and every one after that was normal. Except this July I got my period July 2nd then July 27th .. 25 days apart just like you, after that it went back to normal. It happens, Nat. I used to be every 32 to 35 days (Which is really long )then about 5 yeearsd ago i started to be every 24 days now for about 3 years I am every 28 days, our body changes so i would not worry to much over it, it is normal. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

How are you doing this morning, Amanda :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Please let us know we are all thinking of you..XOOXOX

Good Morning Ladies!!

Well... I think I may be out.... When I woke up this morning I didn't test because when I went to the bathroom I noticed a tiny spot of pink CMin my panties and when I wiped it was pink .... I'm guessing it is my AF showing... :dohh: Poopy .. :dohh:

Amanda, I'm thinking about you, please keep us posted.... FX'd and prayers your way!!! :hugs:

Nikki, I lovethat you are planting pretties for the boys! Perfect!! I bet the boys as well as your daughter loves it!

Erica, hope your feeling better and trying to relax a teeny bit... :hugs: Think alot about ya

Mhairi.... All still ok and good??

Andy- You ok today HOn??

Well on to some more tracking and planning for another month of baby makin' .... :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->