Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Well, 14dpo for me and FRER is still negative but af hasn't shown up yet. She's usually more punctual than this.

I began posting here last February when i lost my twins at 17 weeks... It was an awful, awful time.
Well, I am now 31 weeks pregnant. I am scared to death. My ob says all is fine but, you know, that safe feeling is gone. You now KNOW first hand all the things that can go wrong and how quickly it can all be over that you just cant feel safe until your healthy baby is in your arms.

Well, 14dpo for me and FRER is still negative but af hasn't shown up yet. She's usually more punctual than this.

Fingers crossed for you Imalia :p - what does FRER mean by the way?

I began posting here last February when i lost my twins at 17 weeks... It was an awful, awful time.
Well, I am now 31 weeks pregnant. I am scared to death. My ob says all is fine but, you know, that safe feeling is gone. You now KNOW first hand all the things that can go wrong and how quickly it can all be over that you just cant feel safe until your healthy baby is in your arms.

So sorry you lost your twins Oldermommy - did you ever find out why?

Congratulations on your pregnancy - I can understand the fear. I expect we will all feel the same when we get there.
But you are nearly there - only 9 weeks to go!! And you are past the stage at which you lost your twins. :hugs:

So sorry for the loss of your twins...:hugs: But congratulations on this pregnancy! Although you're right, the "innocence" of pregnancy certainly disappears after suffering a loss. I wish you the best of luck for the remaining 9 weeks! Do you know the sex?

Imalia i will have my fingers crossed for you!

Maevesmummy, my AF did come back regular...but it's very normal for them to be a bit out after a loss :hugs:

xx

:cry:
Still nothing but neg test.
:shrug:
Dont even feel like its on the way.
Double blow my notes turned up today and there is loads of wrong in them. Basically clotting did cause my daughters death, they accidently left the PM in them. They shouldnt have done this :growlmad:
I wasnt suposed to see them untill we had our appointment.
xxxx

15dpo now and still bfn, and no af either. starting to wonder if I got something wrong.

FRER = First Response Eary Result.

hey girls just popping in :) my af is either due friday or sat more so sat i think , stupid me tested this morning think i still suffer from line eye so just gonna exclude it cause i thought i seen a shadow anyway i will test tomorrow as i have 3 frer tests left so i will test tomorrow wed and friday more than likely im out this month really not feeling it plus i have not had my first af yet xx

So sorry for the loss of your twins...:hugs: But congratulations on this pregnancy! Although you're right, the "innocence" of pregnancy certainly disappears after suffering a loss. I wish you the best of luck for the remaining 9 weeks! Do you know the sex?

Imalia i will have my fingers crossed for you!

Maevesmummy, my AF did come back regular...but it's very normal for them to be a bit out after a loss :hugs:

xx

Thanks for the congrats! It will be a girl again which makes my 9 year old very happy.

We chose not to find out exactly what went wrong with the twins. My ob talked with me about how they looked upon being born and the twin who lost her water first looked to have something chromosomally wrong. I'm sort of glad they got to go together, though at the time I felt very robbed. I'm glad they never had to be separated.

hey girls just popping in :) my af is either due friday or sat more so sat i think , stupid me tested this morning think i still suffer from line eye so just gonna exclude it cause i thought i seen a shadow anyway i will test tomorrow as i have 3 frer tests left so i will test tomorrow wed and friday more than likely im out this month really not feeling it plus i have not had my first af yet xx

Ooooh fingers crossed for you Jenny. x
I lost my baby the same day that you lost Jamie and still no AF for me yet, although been feeling a bit crampy last few days. We've only DTD once so would be very surprised if I was pregnant so quickly!!

Well I'm just officially confused.

I should be 16dop now, according to opk's I ovulated Friday the fifth, or possibly Saturday the sixth, but still no af and nothing but bfn's. all I can about put it down to right now is I didn't ovulate when I thought and therefore probably just missed my chance and af will show up sometime when she's good and ready *sigh*

:hugs:
Fingers crossed for you.
I havent had Af yet either it was due last wed. now Monday nothing. Tested sat and was negative. My cycles gone doolaly again I bet. I had this problem before but it settled after several years of problems last december.
xxxxxxxxx

Well that solves that mystery, back to cycle day 1 for me.

I am so sorry.
Fingers toes legs and arms crossed for you this month. Lots of love & best wishes
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well that solves that mystery, back to cycle day 1 for me.

So sorry Imalia - definitely got everything crossed for you for like Maevesmummy for next month.

I got a BFN today - didn't really think it would be positive but was curious as to what was going on, as still a bit crampy and no AF. Its just over 4 weeks since I lost my baby - so AF should be hear soon I hope.

:hugs:
Fingers crossed for you.
I havent had Af yet either it was due last wed. now Monday nothing. Tested sat and was negative. My cycles gone doolaly again I bet. I had this problem before but it settled after several years of problems last december.
xxxxxxxxx

Are you going to do another test Maevesmummy?
How long after losing Maeve did you get your first AF?

35 days after the birth, but exactly 23 days after the end of the bleeding.

I dont know might test tommorow just to make sure, imagine its just going to be a long wait. Worried in case i never have one again.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->