Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

:friends:
hopefully it will be the last one for a while!!!

I read somewhere that its best to wait 3 months before TTC..which i didn't:blush:, but i found it helpful to think that if i didn't get PG straight away then it was my bodys way of telling me it wasn't ready yet to get pregnant..:hugs:

I do wonder if i should of waited longer to get PG , cos i feel so guilty being PG..:cry: i keep looking at my charlies things and wishing it was still him inside...:cry: my heads messed up atm about how i feel towards being PG and towards charlie... keep thinking i should be 30 weeks pg and not 7...:cry:

I have my first scan on monday.... i'm so scared of lying back on that scan bed..such awful memories...:cry:
part of me doesn't want a scan, cos i don't want to be told bad news again... but then i need the scan to accept i'm pregnant again....
hard to explain.... just really upset:cry:
trying to occupy my mind selling stuff on ebay.. the distraction is good:thumbup:

Sorry you're feeling down Nats - whether you were pregnant now or in a years time, I think you would always be having these thoughts. Just remember that it is Charlie's little brother/sister in there now and you will always have that connection with him.
Good luck for scan on Monday - keep us updated xx
(Good luck with the ebay selling too!!)

Still no AF for me :growlmad: - its driving me mad as I've had crampyness/sore boobs etc for ages now but it doesn't lead to anything. Its been 33 days so should be here anyday now.

:hugs:
Thanks ilove blue, it prob a good thing as I had a bad infection in my womb but they never gave me antibiotics need to get it checked first before we TTC.
Strep B got in because of PPROM. :cry:
xxxxxx

well i know im out been getting af cramps really bad since yesterday :bfn: but no witch yet so i think she will show either tonight or tomorrow i just wish it would hurry up y doc is doing blood tests for cd1-5 and cd21 but im not your typical cd21 so i wont be 7dpo on that cd i want her too show its bugging me cause i can only do blood tests on monday wed or friday so it really needs too hurry x

Hi ladies,
I wonder what is wrong wit me , i conceived 3months after our wedding at 19wks it was discovered thru scan that my baby was abnormal i was induced . But the problem now is more than one year i have not conceived.
I'm So confuse.

Hi ladies,
I wonder what is wrong wit me , i conceived 3months after our wedding at 19wks it was discovered thru scan that my baby was abnormal i was induced . But the problem now is more than one year i have not conceived.
I'm So confuse.
Have you been to see your GP, or used ovulation testing. I am so sorry for your loss.
I have heard your cycle can change after child birth.
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
xxxx

Yea i have seen my gp, i have done pelvic scan nothing was seen even my ov was tracked , i ovulate someone should tell me what to do next cos my gp is not helping, he is always telling me that it must happen.

Hi ladies,
I'm So confuse.

Hi Giftmum - no advice really, just wanted to say I'm so sorry for your loss x

Hello everyone

I've been feeling a bit down and tearful for the past few days.
I'm back at work on Tuesday so might be due to that, as I am a bit anxious about it.
I still havn't got AF so hoping it might be PMT.
Hoping everyone else is okay xxx

I feltlike that for a few days before AF.
Walking into work will be very hard but it gets easier, and I found the routine a comfort in a way xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Yes its very imortan to go with the flow. I ad to ve a sick day this week it all got too much. I didnt get dressed and sat and cried all day.
I hope that it goes well, it will be hard, but as I said I found it a comfort to regain some normality when I felt at home my life was falling apart.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello everyone

I'm back at work on Tuesday so might be due to that, as I am a bit anxious about it.

:hugs: Its a big thing going back to work and 'normality' feels like u have to move on..:hugs: u are bound to have tearful days still. i do to.. we never really move on... we just have to learn to live with our losses...

May be PMT too.. have u done a hpt lately just to check?

Good luck for tuesday..:hugs: have a good cry though too!!!:hugs:

I've done several hpt's - have banned myself as was starting to get a bit obsessed. We've only DTD once since we lost our baby so would be very suprised if i got a BFP - although I know it is possible.

On July 20th, I had to deliver my baby boy @ 16 weeks...there were so many unexplained things happening throughout the pregnancy, but the baby was always healthy and growing at each visit and scan. Finally out of my 1st trimester and happy to be coming out of the danger zone and nauseous phase, not able to keep anything down, I felt a gush one night and went to the bathroom...the next morning I went for my ultrasound...to my husband & I's dismay, I had no fluid left, my water had broken. My baby was still alive though, heart beating strong...
They wanted to immediately sent me to the hospital for a D&C, but chose not to as my baby was still alive inside of me...we had hope that somehow the sac could heal, or if in the worst case scenario, we would allow the loss to come naturally... I went home over the weekend and on Monday morning, I felt something come out of me, it was the baby's cord. I immediately went to the hospital and found that there was no longer a heartbeat. They began to induce my labor. I had to go through the whole process of delivering my baby boy...
Nothing can describe the pain of this experience...although I was supposed to be completely numb from medication, I felt my little baby come out...I felt him and wanted so much to hold him, but could not and did not dare look at him...don’t know if I could’ve dealt with that...the doctors told me that although these things happen, that it is somewhat rare for the water to burst @ 16 weeks, with no visible signs of cervical distress or infection....my cervix was fine, no infection, all my tests were perfect...
Please, we are considering trying again, but has anyone experienced anything like this before with their water breaking @ 16 weeks or so, with the baby still alive with strong heartbeat? I still just can’t wrap my mind or my heart around this..... also, I have had 2 other successful pregnancies with no complications....I have a daughter and a son....but my baby boy that I have loss...this devastates me, can anyone who has gone through anything like this with their water breaking in the 2nd trimester with their baby still alive…then having to deliver a mc baby....please respond! Looking for closure.....

Hello everyone

:hugs: Its a big thing going back to work and 'normality' feels like u have to move on..:hugs: u are bound to have tearful days still. i do to.. we never really move on... we just have to learn to live with our losses...

May be PMT too.. have u done a hpt lately just to check?

Good luck for tuesday..:hugs: have a good cry though too!!!:hugs:

I've done several hpt's - have banned myself as was starting to get a bit obsessed. We've only DTD once since we lost our baby so would be very suprised if i got a BFP - although I know it is possible.

:hugs:is it over 2 weeks since u last bd?
may just be your body taking its time to normalise:shrug: how long is it since you stopped bleeding???
hope AF comes soon and gets u back on track:hugs:

Its not quite 2 weeks since we bd (that does mean have sex doesn't it:blush:) - will be 2 weeks tomorrow.
I bled for about 2.5 weeks so its about 19 days since I stopped bleeding.
I thought it might come this morning - felt a bit crampy but nothing yet. Am going to try and forget about it.
Am thinking of seeing GP tomorrow to postpone going back to work - I just feel so rubbish at the moment.
We've also got the memorial service at the hospital chapel on Wednesday - so think thats going to stir things up even more.
Its a monthly service to remember all the babies that have died there during the preceding month - I think they read out all the babies names.

On July 20th, I had to deliver my baby boy @ 16 weeks...there were so many unexplained things happening throughout the pregnancy, but the baby was always healthy and growing at each visit and scan. Finally out of my 1st trimester and happy to be coming out of the danger zone and nauseous phase, not able to keep anything down, I felt a gush one night and went to the bathroom...the next morning I went for my ultrasound...to my husband & I's dismay, I had no fluid left, my water had broken. My baby was still alive though, heart beating strong...
They wanted to immediately sent me to the hospital for a D&C, but chose not to as my baby was still alive inside of me...we had hope that somehow the sac could heal, or if in the worst case scenario, we would allow the loss to come naturally... I went home over the weekend and on Monday morning, I felt something come out of me, it was the baby's cord. I immediately went to the hospital and found that there was no longer a heartbeat. They began to induce my labor. I had to go through the whole process of delivering my baby boy...
Nothing can describe the pain of this experience...although I was supposed to be completely numb from medication, I felt my little baby come out...I felt him and wanted so much to hold him, but could not and did not dare look at him...don’t know if I could’ve dealt with that...the doctors told me that although these things happen, that it is somewhat rare for the water to burst @ 16 weeks, with no visible signs of cervical distress or infection....my cervix was fine, no infection, all my tests were perfect...
Please, we are considering trying again, but has anyone experienced anything like this before with their water breaking @ 16 weeks or so, with the baby still alive with strong heartbeat? I still just can’t wrap my mind or my heart around this..... also, I have had 2 other successful pregnancies with no complications....I have a daughter and a son....but my baby boy that I have loss...this devastates me, can anyone who has gone through anything like this with their water breaking in the 2nd trimester with their baby still alive…then having to deliver a mc baby....please respond! Looking for closure.....

My experience was different to yours but I wanted to say I'm so sorry for your loss and I know how you are feeling.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->